Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa (12048 Views)

Meet The Biggest Caucasian Shepherd In Nigeria Now / Join The Biggest Pet Store In Nigeria On Whatsapp / Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by SawftO42: 2:10am On Apr 15, 2020
Spanishmilf:
I'm not a fan of dog fight or dog gory videos. Gone are the days I do watch them embarassed
In dog fight a Pitbull is never over hyped, if your Caucasian is big it a big disadvantage if you Caucasian is large and very tall it also a big disadvantage this are things people don't know.
In a match between kangal vs Pitbull kangal will beat Pitbull 6/10.
I have this video on my phone hoping to delete it soon a kangal Pitbull video, the kangal pin the Pitbull down for 18min he thought the Pitbull is dead, u see Pitbull they always look for chance if you don't kill them they won't give up. The Pitbull had it chance because the kangal was tired asf he was pouring spit from it mouth. The Pitbull lock jaw on it blocks they had to separate them.
kangal
Dogo argentino
Bully kutta
Fila brasilero are dogs that can match with Pitbull
Americans don't joke with their ApT.
A fighting kangal is not tall or bulky their ear is usually clipped.
In a match between Caucasian and Pitbull I will put my money on the Pitbull.
Note Caucasian get type shaa and Pitbull get type but Pitbull any day any time.
They are called small but mighty. Their tenacity is 100%
Killed or be killed
Lol IamAnderson no know say a fighting pitbull main aim in a fight is to kill and not show strength, small body no be sickness o. If he don't take time a pitbull might even cause serious injury to that his dog. No be to go dey browse only the good sides of dog mean say the dog be this and that.
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Namdeenero(m): 5:12am On Apr 15, 2020
SawftO42:

Lol IamAnderson no know say a fighting pitbull main aim in a fight is to kill and not show strength, small body no be sickness o. If he don't take time a pitbull might even cause serious injury to that his dog. No be to go dey browse only the good sides of dog mean say the dog be this and that.
Good thing you said fighting pitbull, now think about a “Fighting” Caucasian Ovcharka... Bro believe me you don’t want to go there. Pitch the pitbull against a Rottweiler and I’ll say maybe he’ll get a chance but pitching a pitbull against a gamebred Caucasian ovcharka is just a horror movie you want to watch

1 Like

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 7:47am On Apr 15, 2020
Spanishmilf:
I'm not a fan of dog fight or dog gory videos. Gone are the days I do watch them embarassed
In dog fight a Pitbull is never over hyped, if your Caucasian is big it a big disadvantage if you Caucasian is large and very tall it also a big disadvantage this are things people don't know.
In a match between kangal vs Pitbull kangal will beat Pitbull 6/10.
I have this video on my phone hoping to delete it soon a kangal Pitbull video, the kangal pin the Pitbull down for 18min he thought the Pitbull is dead, u see Pitbull they always look for chance if you don't kill them they won't give up. The Pitbull had it chance because the kangal was tired asf he was pouring spit from it mouth. The Pitbull lock jaw on it blocks they had to separate them.
kangal
Dogo argentino
Bully kutta
Fila brasilero are dogs that can match with Pitbull
Americans don't joke with their ApT.
A fighting kangal is not tall or bulky their ear is usually clipped.
In a match between Caucasian and Pitbull I will put my money on the Pitbull.
Note Caucasian get type shaa and Pitbull get type but Pitbull any day any time.
They are called small but mighty. Their tenacity is 100%
Killed or be killed
lmaoo pls I've watched that old video that people spread to say pitbulls can beat kangals

first of all,the pitbull used was already a dog fighter and covered with scars from previous fights.
secondly, the kangal used wasn't a fighter, it still had it's ears and it wasn't even attacking or showing any sign of aggression until the pitbull bit it first.
thirdly, it wasn't a professional dogs fight, it was just something some random guys did in their backyard.

the kangal used in that video didn't even want to fight, neither did it even understand what was going on, unlike the pitbull that was already experienced.
all these stupid stages videos is what people use to spread the pitbull agenda, and it's always the same video.
go and actually watch more and you'll see how a fighting kangal acts
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 7:50am On Apr 15, 2020
Spanishmilf:
A normal Pitbull is different from a fighting Pitbull.
Pitbull are banned in some cities in america, dogo argentino are banned in the UK.
Even tho I can't really say who win between a dogo and a Pitbull because a dogo is a LGD.
I wish we can videos on Nairaland.
Pitbull get many advantages their small size is something else and their biting speed and force is also top notch. Forget about Google biting force.
In a gory video fight they put the APT with Kangal most.
Americans doesn't joke with their Pitbull
It illegal to export Kangal out of Turkey except you ship it illegally which is millions of naira.
why are you constantly saying "banned" and "illegal"?
is it to make the dog scarier?
from this whole paragraph what did you say apart from telling us how banned or illegal the dogs are?
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 7:54am On Apr 15, 2020
Spanishmilf:
I will drop a YouTube link a Pitbull attacked a stray dog I think an husky. The Pitbull locked jaw they peppers spray the dog, taser the b*st*add hit him with stick and helmet he didn't give up.
I will also drop link on dog fight videos it a Russian sight
Most fight are Pitbull and kangal. Kangal vs Pitbull
If I can find the d site I will drop
I also have this exact video on my phone, go and watch the video of when a pitbull tried to do this to a kangal on the road.
the kangal beat up the pitbull and it's owner and was dragging the pitbull along with it's owner on the concrete.

but it's the video of a pitbull vs a mongrel that you're showing us

1 Like

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Dreazy23(m): 8:04am On Apr 15, 2020
SawftO42:

Please go and check for Caucasian_shepherd_dog on Instagram look for Kron Gvr. He’s a black Caucasian
He’s a perfect example of a raged Caucasian
You just underestimating the breed.

You said iamAnderson Is browsing the good side of a Caucasian. that’s what gave gives this breed it’s leverage sir
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 8:25am On Apr 15, 2020
SawftO42:

you see another annoying thing?
you want to put a fighting pitbull against my household Caucasian to prove that the pitbull is powerful so when your fighting pitbull wins you'll share the video amongst yourselves for several years till the video is blurry.
you do know that pitbulls aren't the only fighting dogs right?
so many other breeds including the Caucasian can be gamebred.
this is why you'll never see them put a pitbull against another gamebred big dog, no professional dog fighter will want to risk his dog.

I have a video of a pitbull vs Caucasian fight where the Caucasian actually wanted to fight and it was also trained to fight, it dodged the pitbulls bites and flung it around on the ground, the pitbull was on it's back throughout. I'll send the video to namdeenero because he's the only one I have his WhatsApp number so you'll see I'm not just talking

also there is one Caucasian that stays not too far from my area that has been used in so many dog fights.
bolt has won several different dogs and breeds and killed two dogs.
the two dogs it killed where a pitbull and a Rottweiler.
and this dog isn't even what I'll call a very solid Caucasian, the owners don't take care of it well so imagine if it was well fed and built.
the dog was the unbeaten champion in the area until it lost to a cauc/gsd mix when it got old.

I also have a friend in Lagos that used to do dog fights, they paired up a pitbull with a kill record of 3 with a Caucasian that also had a history of fighting and guess who died?
and yes the Caucasian killed the pitbull even after the pitbull was given adrenaline booster before the fight.

pitbulls are not as invincible as they make you believe, which is why all the time people argue this thing they say "they are banned" or "I have links" (which they never actually have or post) or they talk about how a pitbull brutalised one mongrel or another pitbull or they post the same blurry staged videos that have been circulating for years.
no actual scenarios or facts, just fear and talk

the main people that do dog fights never put their pits up with stronger gamebred dogs but they'll tell you it can take down even a lion and you'll be arguing everywhere.

they don't even use pitbulls to fight back coyotes or wolves do they? if they are so good and powerful why don't they use them to fight back wild predators?
at least people use kangals, Caucasian and Tibetan mastiffs e.t.c to do that
but in America they either use guns or other Shepherd breeds to do the job but they'll keep on saying the pitbull will destroy these breeds that take down bigger and stronger opponents cheesy
it's only America or people that look up to America for media (e.g Africa) that hype pitbulls like this.
go to Europe and you'll see that they rate several breeds before even mentioning the pitbull.
spanishmilf

1 Like

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Dreazy23(m): 9:15am On Apr 15, 2020
I just watched the fight between a pitbull and a Caucasian, I most say we take Caucasians for granted. This pitbull was mauled.
Like the beaten started from the beginning o

This isn’t even an argument
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by agboedeh: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Spanishmilf:
I will drop a YouTube link a Pitbull attacked a stray dog I think an husky. The Pitbull locked jaw they peppers spray the dog, taser the b*st*add hit him with stick and helmet he didn't give up.
I will also drop link on dog fight videos it a Russian sight
Most fight are Pitbull and kangal. Kangal vs Pitbull
If I can find the d site I will drop
A pitbull is strong no doubt, but comparing them to the kangal and Caucasian is just nonsense. Just last week on my friends status, a pitbull(really muscular) was really bent on attacking this huge Caucasian. The Caucasian was just calm,looking directly at the pitbull. The pitbull later broke free and went straight for the Caucasian. U need to see the power which the Caucasian used to pin the pit to the ground, biting the neck without mercy. The pitbull couldn't even move. Pitbulls are just over hyped
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Spanishmilf(m): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2020
agboedeh:
A pitbull is strong no doubt, but comparing them to the kangal and Caucasian is just nonsense. Just last week on my friends status, a pitbull(really muscular) was really bent on attacking this huge Caucasian. The Caucasian was just calm,looking directly at the pitbull. The pitbull later broke free and went straight for the Caucasian. U need to see the power which the Caucasian used to pin the pit to the ground, biting the neck without mercy. The pitbull couldn't even move. Pitbulls are just over hyped
it was a 30seconds video did u watch the full fight?? The Pitbull ripped the Caucasian
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Spanishmilf(m): 10:54am On Apr 15, 2020
IamAnderson:

lmaoo pls I've watched that old video that people spread to say pitbulls can beat kangals

first of all,the pitbull used was already a dog fighter and covered with scars from previous fights.
secondly, the kangal used wasn't a fighter, it still had it's ears and it wasn't even attacking or showing any sign of aggression until the pitbull bit it first.
thirdly, it wasn't a professional dogs fight, it was just something some random guys did in their backyard.

the kangal used in that video didn't even want to fight, neither did it even understand what was going on, unlike the pitbull that was already experienced.
all these stupid stages videos is what people use to spread the pitbull agenda, and it's always the same video.
go and actually watch more and you'll see how a fighting kangal acts
no not that
It a real fight I know the one u are talking about, the kangal was young too.
This one if I see I will share it.
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Spanishmilf(m): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2020
IamAnderson:

why are you constantly saying "banned" and "illegal"?
is it to make the dog scarier?
from this whole paragraph what did you say apart from telling us how banned or illegal the dogs are?
if you notice Pitbull wella they are not good for protection, a Pitbull won't protect you if a gang with dog want to attack you. The Pitbull won't defend you it will choose the dog over you. They are animal aggressive.
It illegal to export kangal in turkey. I think may be the Turkish government doesnt want diluted ones.
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by sureayworld(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2020
Check this one out

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Spanishmilf(m): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2020
IamAnderson:

I also have this exact video on my phone, go and watch the video of when a pitbull tried to do this to a kangal on the road.
the kangal beat up the pitbull and it's owner and was dragging the pitbull along with it's owner on the concrete.

but it's the video of a pitbull vs a mongrel that you're showing us
Na me add you to that group
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2020
Spanishmilf:
it was a 30seconds video did u watch the full fight?? The Pitbull ripped the Caucasian
lmaoo okay where is the full fight?
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2020
Spanishmilf:
if you notice Pitbull wella they are not good for protection, a Pitbull won't protect you if a gang with dog want to attack you. The Pitbull won't defend you it will choose the dog over you. They are animal aggressive.
It illegal to export kangal in turkey. I think may be the Turkish government doesnt want diluted ones.
aren't wolves and coyotes animals?
why aren't pitbulls used to fight them?
and what does kangal exportation being banned have to do with the topic?
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by agboedeh: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2020
Spanishmilf:
So u know the video. There is no way the pitbull could have broken free. show evidence grin
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by agboedeh: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2020
IamAnderson:
lmaoo okay where is the full fight?
seconded
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2020
Spanishmilf:
no not that
It a real fight I know the one u are talking about, the kangal was young too.
This one if I see I will share it.
it's exactly the same videos we're talking about.
and why are you saying if you see you'll share it?
I thought you said you had it on your phone? cheesy we have reached the stage where you'll start talking about videos you claim to have but fail to produce
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Spanishmilf(m): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
agboedeh:
So u know the video. There is no way the pitbull could have broken free. show evidence grin
it a last year video and I was talking about the kangal Pitbull fight. He don tey wey I don watch all this dog fight if I see link I will drop.
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Spanishmilf(m): 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
IamAnderson:

it's exactly the same videos we're talking about.
and why are you saying if you see you'll share it?
I thought you said you had it on your phone? cheesy we have reached the stage where you'll start talking about videos you claim to have but fail to produce
d way u misinterpret things just to prove a point is something else, I said I will post link if I see u are telling me okoto.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Spanishmilf(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
agboedeh:
if I see I will drop link.
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Spanishmilf:
d way u misinterpret things just to prove a point is something else, I said I will post link if I see u are telling me okoto.
is this not you saying you have the video on your phone?
now it has turned to links you'll never drop?
lol okay

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by frowland(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
@IamAnderson
@Spanishmilf
@Agboedeh

There is no way a pit can match a mastiff. I don't know why this discussion is still dragging for this long.
Take a look at this video and judge for yourself.

You can request for the video privately.
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Spanishmilf(m): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
IamAnderson:

is this not you saying you have the video on your phone?
now it has turned to links you'll never drop?
lol okay
The way u misinterpret things ehn
I have Kangal vs Pitbull video.
He was requesting for the Caucasian Pitbull video.
can't u read with ease

1 Like

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by agboedeh: 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
frowland:
@IamAnderson
@Spanishmilf
@Agboedeh

There is no way a pit can match a mastiff. I don't know why this discussion is still dragging for this long.
Take a look at this video and judge for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_vS_V1TrIA
This is the exact video I was talking about.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Spanishmilf(m): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
agboedeh:
This is the exact video I was talking about.
Hmmmmmm
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by agboedeh: 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Hmmmmmm
why hmmmmm
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Spanishmilf(m): 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
agboedeh:
why hmmmmm
Just HMmmm
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Pidginwhisper: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Spanishmilf:
You mean that lifeless Pitbull that was being clipped on the neck and waved like atilogu dancers handkerchief ripped the CO? grin. Show us the full vid if you have it. All your attempts to overhype the APBT like the Americans do is waste of time. No pitbull will ever maul a CO,either gamebreed and non gamebred as long as the CO is aggressive. If you watch the vid you’d see that the CO was calculative which is same with every other CO i know while the Pit on the other hand was doing gragra as most pits would do, and at the end the CO grabbed the neck instantly with ease.

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by teresafaith: 11:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Spanishmilf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNRhuAqN8Fg
Never laughed like this in awhile cheesy cheesy.
True definition of my neighbour, if she don mean to fight, nobody fit separate her even if her papa come lai lai she no gree.
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 1:41am On Apr 16, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Just HMmmm
so are you satisfied now or you still want more because I still have more videos cheesy
both with kangal and Caucasian, the pitbulls were basically killed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP / 5 Best Website To Sell Your Dogs In Nigeria / ADVERTISE YOUR(4 sale) PETS ON MAJOR PEDESTRIAN BRIDGES IN LAGOS STATE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.