Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa (12049 Views)

Meet The Biggest Caucasian Shepherd In Nigeria Now / Join The Biggest Pet Store In Nigeria On Whatsapp / Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Konji3368:
Apart from intimidation, how again is their weight an advantage?
strength and stamina
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
SawftO42:

Where is the negative advice? I am just stating the reality, Caucasians are nice Dogs to get no doubt, i was only trying to say that they can't maintain their top speed for long, Their early charge at strangers alone is enough to make someone scared with their deep barks which makes them good security Dogs. IamAnderson wey talk say him dog wan pursue person kill you for ask am how many metres the dog maintain constant speed without slowing down, because person like me if you give me head start caucasian no fit catch me but Malinois will surely chase me even if i jump fence it will follow me and jump easily, so i hope you understand my point of view wink.
I agree you cannot compare a Caucasian's agility to a Mali or gsd which is why Caucasians aren't used to chase and catch thieves they are used to keep intruders away and kill them if it comes to that stage.
And also, chasing and catching thieves isn't something like a standard that dogs need to be able to do to prove their worth.
how many household gsd and mali have you seen that caught a thief and held the thief down for it's owner?
the way you guys throw in chasing thieves into every conversation like this someone would think you're working in the K9 unit of a military department. cheesy

the main purpose of having a guard dog is for it to repel intruders, whether by barking or attacking, how many of your dogs have actually caught someone and held them down for you?
has your dog ever jumped fence with someone to catch them?
how many meters is your compound that a Caucasian cannot sprint through in seconds?

military work isn't something that should be used to judge dogs when you're not in that field pls.
there is a reason why in Europe they use gsd and Mali for field work and to chase and track criminals buy they use Caucasians on their farms and to guard prisons
two different types of dogs for two different purposes, it just depends on what you want.

4 Likes

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Dreazy23(m): 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
IamAnderson:

strength and stamina

Legit, When I take Rex and Bailey to play with my neighbors dog(gsd), Rex just covers him. Even when the gsd is running all my cauc has to do is Time his move and knock the gsd down. Pretty straight forward

And I think that’s what the breed is know for, you come into it’s territory it knocks you out. No time to do racing with you. Caucasian jump but not to climb a fence, they can stretch out their body length so I believe even if you were fast enough to reach the fence you’d probably cross it with a scar
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 7:47am On Apr 13, 2020
Dreazy23:

Legit, When I take Rex and Bailey to play with my neighbors dog(gsd), Rex just covers him. Even when the gsd is running all my cauc has to do is Time his move and knock the gsd down. Pretty straight forward

And I think that’s what the breed is know for, you come into it’s territory it knocks you out. No time to do racing with you. Caucasian jump but not to climb a fence, they can stretch out their body length so I believe even if you were fast enough to reach the fence you’d probably cross it with a scar
this is so true, I've witnessed this thing before.
mere playing tug of war with the two different breeds will tell you the one that is stronger or has more stamina on the floor.
gsd is better built for speed and agility but it is no match to a Caucasian when it comes to strength or stamina.
it just depends on what you want.
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by babamiMato: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2020
@IamAnderson
@dreazy
@sawft042
@thread followers

I just want to add my two cents to this issue of big "slow" caucasians and all related issues. I bet you that all those disproportionately big and fat boerboels in Nigeria y'all praise so much will give up before the average caucasian does. it might surprise you to know that in russia they are still used as police/prison guard dogs.Will the police use a "slow" and "lazy" dog that will get tired after a few mins of running for guarding notorious criminals ?? Its all about the body to mass ratio. The caucasian is a big dog , it will function in that capacity , the pomeranian is a small dog and will function as such. some of you might know Shaq' O Neal , he plays basketball and never for once did he sub. after a few mins cause he was tired and this guy is built like a mountain . Also worthy of note is that big animals dont charge until necessary , they intimidate with size e.g elephant, hippo.
The dog pedigree also matters , dont expect a cauc. x gsd cross to be what the caucasian is . cross that your active gsd or mali with local dog and lets see if the outcome can chase anyone.

its getting too long already.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Yeecar(m): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2020
SawftO42:

Where is the negative advice? I am just stating the reality, Caucasians are nice Dogs to get no doubt, i was only trying to say that they can't maintain their top speed for long, Their early charge at strangers alone is enough to make someone scared with their deep barks which makes them good security Dogs. IamAnderson wey talk say him dog wan pursue person kill you for ask am how many metres the dog maintain constant speed without slowing down, because person like me if you give me head start caucasian no fit catch me but Malinois will surely chase me even if i jump fence it will follow me and jump easily, so i hope you understand my point of view wink.
You should pay me a visit to clear all your doubts.
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by frowland(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2020
SawftO42:

You don't own dogs to be doing relay race with them. Dogs are mostly in an enclosed environment, so I see no reason why a sprint is neccessary.
Don't by mistake fall into a compound with a caucasian -
Few kicks and struggles, I can manage to wriggle my way out from smaller dogs (Malinois), but huge breeds like caucasian, that can even jump??.......then your name will be sorry.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by SawftO42: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
IamAnderson:

I agree you cannot compare a Caucasian's agility to a Mali or gsd which is why Caucasians aren't used to chase and catch thieves they are used to keep intruders away and kill them if it comes to that stage.
And also, chasing and catching thieves isn't something like a standard that dogs need to be able to do to prove their worth.
how many household gsd and mali have you seen that caught a thief and held the thief down for it's owner?
the way you guys throw in chasing thieves into every conversation like this someone would think you're working in the K9 unit of a military department. cheesy

the main purpose of having a guard dog is for it to repel intruders, whether by barking or attacking, how many of your dogs have actually caught someone and held them down for you?
has your dog ever jumped fence with someone to catch them?
how many meters is your compound that a Caucasian cannot sprint through in seconds?

military work isn't something that should be used to judge dogs when you're not in that field pls.
there is a reason why in Europe they use gsd and Mali for field work and to chase and track criminals buy they use Caucasians on their farms and to guard prisons
two different types of dogs for two different purposes, it just depends on what you want.
If you are saying the gsd and mali can't hold down thieves then why are they mostly used in the K9 Unit? You can check Youtube videos and you will see how the gsd and mali operate smoothly in the K9 Unit, they hold down thieves until the officer in charge arrive the scene and i don't mean staged videos. Even Russia Military wey you see for internet say them dey use caucasian that one na audio, go to Russia and see the Breed of dogs they use there or you can ask someone who lives there. And frowland now said after few kicks he can break free from a Malinois well at this point i rest my case, dz one weak me cheesy
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by frowland(m): 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
SawftO42:

If you are saying the gsd and mali can't hold down thieves then why are they mostly used in the K9 Unit? You can check Youtube videos and you will see how the gsd and mali operate smoothly in the K9 Unit, they hold down thieves until the officer in charge arrive the scene and i don't mean staged videos. Even Russia Military wey you see for internet say them dey use caucasian that one na audio, go to Russia and see the Breed of dogs they use there or you can ask someone who lives there. And frowland now said after few kicks he can break free from a Malinois well at this point i rest my case, dz one weak me cheesy

You are not getting it. Those Alsatian and Malinois are good guard dogs to chase down criminals BUT in an enclosure and you are left alone with a Malinois or a caucasian, which among them will do the extra damage? Pray you never have an encounter with one, else you won't be here typing this.
Police will prefer the gaint cucs but for speed and endurance, they went for dogs that can run the distance.
In a closed compound, endurance becomes less useful and power becomes priority.
A powerful guard cuc will do a deadly damage on the victim even before the owner shows up.

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
SawftO42:

is your house a K9 unit?
has any of your dogs ever chased, caught and held down an intruder for you?
you live in a compound right? where is your malinois running to?
does it have up to 5mins running space in your compound?
and I really don't get people using K9 unit to judge household guard dogs
in an enclosed space you need a dog that has strength to take down intruders and a dog that is intimidating to repel intruders before they even attack.
in Russia they use Mali and gsd for field work where they need to chase down criminals for long and catch them, then they lock the Caucasians in the farm or prison compound to attack and maim any strange face that enters.
which of these two scenarios matches the average Nigerian guard dog's lifestyle?
even K9 units of police stations have rottweilers,Doberman and recently few pitbulls have been added when they want the dogs to do serious damage.
them too they know that gsd or Mali isn't really a lethal attack dog so I don't get why you're arguing about this.
mastiffs and other big dogs have always been the type of dogs used to guard property, while Mali and gsd are used to assist the military.
your house is not a K9 unit neither do you even need or follow K9 unit protocol or scenarios so using the "they are used in the K9 unit" argument is ridiculous
go and watch videos of Russian dog trainers and see the breed they train to guard property and livestock and the one they train to assist military.

3 Likes

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
SawftO42:

this is from a Google search, bullymax.com and Russian dog.net they all say the same thing

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
SawftO42:

then when it's a K9 unit dog they want to chase criminals see the breed they use as police dog.
you can watch videos of Caucasian shepherd training to see where they train them to guard property and livestock on tubidy, YouTube and so many Russian websites, that's where I get training tips for my dog.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Royruky(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Spanishmilf:
grin is mugabe the biggest Caucasian in Africa.
Is this dog not massive
Mugabe is very popular in the world of Caucasian here oooo. He has offsprings scattered all over the country and as far as Ghana sef.
Note:50k won't get you this
If u need something like this available for sale

Big and very impressive. The head is massive. May I know which kennel owns the dog and how to reach them
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by SawftO42: 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
IamAnderson:

then when it's a K9 unit dog they want to chase criminals see the breed they use as police dog.
you can watch videos of Caucasian shepherd training to see where they train them to guard property and livestock on tubidy, YouTube and so many Russian websites, that's where I get training tips for my dog.
There is no difference between your household guard dogs and the the K9 Unit dog, you can train your gsd to be like them. I was just using them as example. As you have said caucs are livestock guardian dogs mainly because the wolves might mistake them for lions and refuse to attack while the gsd are used to catch thieves because of their endurance etc, there is a reason for everything. That is just what i have been trying to say, the Caucasians body weight has disadvantage because they can't carry that much body to do anything for a long time but it intimidates intruders. Yes pitbulls are recently being used in the military and again if a pitbull and cauc get into a fight i mean the Pitbull has the upper hand, because the pitbull is naturally and historically bred to fight and it is built as such, so it won't stop the fight until death no matter how long it takes which i can't say the same for the caucs. So i hope say you barb what i dey talk.
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 2:03am On Apr 14, 2020
SawftO42:

There is no difference between your household guard dogs and the the K9 Unit dog, you can train your gsd to be like them. I was just using them as example. As you have said caucs are livestock guardian dogs mainly because the wolves might mistake them for lions and refuse to attack while the gsd are used to catch thieves because of their endurance etc, there is a reason for everything. That is just what i have been trying to say, the Caucasians body weight has disadvantage because they can't carry that much body to do anything for a long time but it intimidates intruders. Yes pitbulls are recently being used in the military and again if a pitbull and cauc get into a fight i mean the Pitbull has the upper hand, because the pitbull is naturally and historically bred to fight and it is built as such, so it won't stop the fight until death no matter how long it takes which i can't say the same for the caucs. So i hope say you barb what i dey talk.
so what's your point now?
you said caucs are extremely lazy but several eye witness reports proved you wrong.
you tried bringing in the K9 unit argument which we also showed you how it wasn't a sensible argument considering the fact that a dog guarding property doesn't have anything to do with K9 unit movement.
you said caucs weren't used to guard prisons, I showed you different websites all confirming their presence in prisons.
now you're bringing in dog fighting? lmaoo just say you don't like caucs and go, no need of all these angles you're trying to use to trash the breed.
the fact is that you may not like the breed and it's fine, everyone has their own opinion and choice, but one fact is that all these other dogs you've called cannot do the work of a Caucasian better than it even as you've been talking about how the weight is a disadvantage which is why people are still training them to work even as they are not easy to raise or train.

For a dog in the field of a Caucasian or any other dog in that rank, body mass is a necessity and they are purposefully bred to have body mass, stop acting like the mass is a disease.
not every dog needs to be an athlete to be useful, different dogs have different strengths and weaknesses for different purposes

stop using the strength of a breed to judge another breed, it doesn't make sense, there is a reason why dog breeds have variety.
pick the one that matches the job you want it to do and your lifestyle and move on.

even the gsd or Mali are useless or subpar in certain scenarios you put them that doesn't play to their strengths.

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 2:17am On Apr 14, 2020
SawftO42:

Yes pitbulls are recently being used in the military and again if a pitbull and cauc get into a fight i mean the Pitbull has the upper hand, because the pitbull is naturally and historically bred to fight and it is built as such, so it won't stop the fight until death no matter how long it takes which i can't say the same for the caucs. So i hope say you barb what i dey talk.
I don't like this whole Caucasian vs pitbull argument neither is it important to the conversation we are having now but let me just ask you some questions.
if pitbulls are so good at fighting, why do they only set them up with other pitbulls or dogs their size or smaller?
why do they categorize dogs used in professional dog fighting according to size?
do you think pitbulls are the only dog fighting breed? cheesy
why don't people let their pitbulls protect their livestock from wild animals?
do you think wolves and coyotes aren't plenty in America? why don't they use pitbulls to fight them away?
the pitbull is not the only dog that can be gamebred neither is it the only breed used in dog fighting, it's just the most popular because it's the most popular and one of the only dog fighting breeds in America which is the continent with the biggest and most popular dog fighting Industry.
there are several dogs that will take out a pitbull don't be deceived by media hype, it happens

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Gabrokpara001(m): 9:47am On Apr 14, 2020
IamAnderson:

I don't like this whole Caucasian vs pitbull argument neither is it important to the conversation we are having now but let me just ask you some questions.
if pitbulls are so good at fighting, why do they only set them up with other pitbulls or dogs their size or smaller?
why do they categorize dogs used in professional dog fighting according to size?
do you think wolves and coyotes aren't plenty in America? why don't they use pitbulls to fight them away?
the pitbull is not the only dog that can be gamebred neither is it the only breed used in dog fighting, it's just the most popular because it's the most popular and one of the only dog fighting breeds in America which is the continent with the biggest and most popular dog fighting Industry.
there are several dogs that will take out a pitbull don't be deceived by media hype, it happens

Thank you for your very detailed and analyzed explanation.it baffles me how people think pitbull will match a CO in a dog fight. CO are much larger and ll cause great damage to a pitbull who is just a medium size breed. The hype around pitbulls is something else really

1 Like

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by vincentjk(m): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

You don't own dogs to be doing relay race with them. Dogs are mostly in an enclosed environment, so I see no reason why a sprint is neccessary.
Don't by mistake fall into a compound with a caucasian -
Few kicks and struggles, I can manage to wriggle my way out from smaller dogs (Malinois), but huge breeds like caucasian, that can even jump??.......then your name will be sorry.

Don't look at it that way bro. Caucasians are far stronger than most breeds (malis, gsds, boerboel etc) due to their size, weight and bones but don't underestimate the power of a Malinois o because they actually call them mali-gators for a reason

Last year the US used a Mali to hunt down that terrorist whom has been in hiding for years successfully which made president trump salute that dog specially, he's now a veteran dog.

Boerboels and caucs would chase you and deliver deep powerful bites on you and due to their weight and size you might not be so lucky but a mali would tear your skin within seconds and you kicking them to gain freedom isn't as easy as you think bro, they're actually bred for that. Neither can you outrun them because they don't even need a big yard to accelerate as they're very very fast breed
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by agboedeh: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2020
SawftO42:

This is what I call a blind argument. Sorry for u if u don't want to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Dreazy23(m): 11:02am On Apr 14, 2020
IamAnderson:

Thanks for all the detailed info, Caucasian owners know what their dogs are capable of, I’ve heard so many people say the breed is lazy and all. The same people have not seen what the breed is capable of
P.s a Caucasian won’t fight a Pitbull unless the Pitbull comes to its territory(it’s intellectually proud and doesn’t jump into fights).

Here’s a break down of a Caucasian shepherds:
Thick coat - meaning bites or kicks are cushion before it reaches the body
Dense bone structure- meaning a blow from this dogs are serious
The teeth - their bite force is quite high
The weight of the dog - ( please Caucasian owners can you left your dogs?) imagine a that hitting you at full speed

You can’t tell me that a Caucasian is not built for a fight

I would also say that keeping guard dog is for deterring intruders and this breed is fit for such
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by frowland(m): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2020
vincentjk:

Don't look at it that way bro. Caucasians are far stronger than most breeds (malis, gsds, boerboel etc) due to their size, weight and bones but don't underestimate the power of a Malinois o because they actually call them mali-gators for a reason

Last year the US used a Mali to hunt down that terrorist whom has been in hiding for years successfully which made president trump salute that dog specially, he's now a veteran dog.

Boerboels and caucs would chase you and deliver deep powerful bites on you and due to their weight and size you might not be so lucky but a mali would tear your skin within seconds and you kicking them to gain freedom isn't as easy as you think bro, they're actually bred for that. Neither can you outrun them because they don't even need a big yard to accelerate as they're very very fast breed
Everyone is saying the same thing in different perspectives. In an enclosure, the Cucs is up there as a powerful dog. In a wide space that involve chasing down suspects then dogs like Mal takes the top spots. A powerful territorial Cuc will destroy you even before your pursuers arrive.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Thank you for your very detailed and analyzed explanation.it baffles me how people think pitbull will match a CO in a dog fight. CO are much larger and ll cause great damage to a pitbull who is just a medium size breed. The hype around pitbulls is something else really
Americans will tell you a pitbull can take out any dog breed but in the dog fights they like boasting about "gamebred" they set the pits up with other Pitts or smaller dogs like Labradors or huskys
you'll never see them set them up with a gamebred kangal, Caucasian, Tibetan mastiff, cane corso or others

pitbulls aren't weak dogs, don't get me wrong but most of the thing surrounding that breed is pure raw American patriotic hype

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2020
Dreazy23:

Thanks for all the detailed info, Caucasian owners know what their dogs are capable of, I’ve heard so many people say the breed is lazy and all. The same people have not seen what the breed is capable of
P.s a Caucasian won’t fight a Pitbull unless the Pitbull comes to its territory(it’s intellectually proud and doesn’t jump into fights).

Here’s a break down of a Caucasian shepherds:
Thick coat - meaning bites or kicks are cushion before it reaches the body
Dense bone structure- meaning a blow from this dogs are serious
The teeth - their bite force is quite high
The weight of the dog - ( please Caucasian owners can you left your dogs?) imagine a that hitting you at full speed

You can’t tell me that a Caucasian is not built for a fight

I would also say that keeping guard dog is for deterring intruders and this breed is fit for such
a lot of people don't know this but Caucasians are also used in dog fights, pitbulls aren't the only dog fighting breed.
several breeds can also be gamebred and dog fighting sports in other continents use a lot of breeds people refer to as "lazy and too big"

in Europe,pitbulls aren't the dog fighting champions they are in America. several other European breeds, some are not even registered or recognised as a dog breed beat them.
this reminds me of when I was reading a European dog forum and the question popped up and people gave their answers

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
IamAnderson:

a lot of people don't know this but Caucasians are also used in dog fights, pitbulls aren't the only dog fighting breed.
several breeds can also be gamebred and dog fighting sports in other continents use a lot of breeds people refer to as "lazy and too big"

in Europe,pitbulls aren't the dog fighting champions they are in America. several other European breeds, some are not even registered or recognised as a dog breed beat them.
this reminds me of when I was reading a European dog forum and the question popped up and people gave their answers
this is from the comments on bullymax website

1 Like

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by vincentjk(m): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
IamAnderson:

Seconded, pits are really strong and dangerous but mostly over hyped. Have seen a pic of a boerboel dealing with an apbt here in Nigeria
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by frowland(m): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
IamAnderson:

Obviously.
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
vincentjk:

Seconded, pits are really strong and dangerous but mostly over hyped. Have seen a pic of a boerboel dealing with an apbt here in Nigeria
I've also seen too
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Namdeenero(m): 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Is this even an argument? How can someone say a pitbull can defeat a CO in ring.. Bring your pitbull to my house

3 Likes

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Spanishmilf(m): 12:49am On Apr 15, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

I'm not a fan of dog fight or dog gory videos. Gone are the days I do watch them embarassed
In dog fight a Pitbull is never over hyped, if your Caucasian is big it a big disadvantage if you Caucasian is large and very tall it also a big disadvantage this are things people don't know.
In a match between kangal vs Pitbull kangal will beat Pitbull 6/10.
I have this video on my phone hoping to delete it soon a kangal Pitbull video, the kangal pin the Pitbull down for 18min he thought the Pitbull is dead, u see Pitbull they always look for chance if you don't kill them they won't give up. The Pitbull had it chance because the kangal was tired asf he was pouring spit from it mouth. The Pitbull lock jaw on it blocks they had to separate them.
kangal
Dogo argentino
Bully kutta
Fila brasilero are dogs that can match with Pitbull
Americans don't joke with their ApT.
A fighting kangal is not tall or bulky their ear is usually clipped.
In a match between Caucasian and Pitbull I will put my money on the Pitbull.
Note Caucasian get type shaa and Pitbull get type but Pitbull any day any time.
They are called small but mighty. Their tenacity is 100%
Killed or be killed
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Spanishmilf(m): 12:56am On Apr 15, 2020
A normal Pitbull is different from a fighting Pitbull.
Pitbull are banned in some cities in america, dogo argentino are banned in the UK.
Even tho I can't really say who win between a dogo and a Pitbull because a dogo is a LGD.
I wish we can videos on Nairaland.
Pitbull get many advantages their small size is something else and their biting speed and force is also top notch. Forget about Google biting force.
In a gory video fight they put the APT with Kangal most.
Americans doesn't joke with their Pitbull
It illegal to export Kangal out of Turkey except you ship it illegally which is millions of naira.
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Spanishmilf(m): 1:01am On Apr 15, 2020
I will drop a YouTube link a Pitbull attacked a stray dog I think an husky. The Pitbull locked jaw they peppers spray the dog, taser the b*st*add hit him with stick and helmet he didn't give up.
I will also drop link on dog fight videos it a Russian sight
Most fight are Pitbull and kangal. Kangal vs Pitbull
If I can find the d site I will drop

1 Like

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Spanishmilf(m): 1:02am On Apr 15, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP / 5 Best Website To Sell Your Dogs In Nigeria / ADVERTISE YOUR(4 sale) PETS ON MAJOR PEDESTRIAN BRIDGES IN LAGOS STATE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.