Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You (11919 Views)

9 Different Shapes And Sizes Of A Woman Vagina As Reveled By Doctors (photos) / 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s V*gina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Op i disagree with u
It's excessive dirtiness and infections that makes the vagina smell

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by purpinkx(m): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Amatarasha:
smiley who is small pls? Am married now respect me

I will, but you'll have to earn yours like everyone else.
Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by goldman777: 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
To be truthful all vagina smells bad but some are more pronounced than others and over washing makes it worst it already flows with vagina body fluids that smell naturally it's the exciting hormones that mix with the smells and sight that turns a guy on to a lady.As for the vjay it's is the ugliest smelliest but most sensational thing around grin
Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Lightangel65: 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
Amatarasha:
Did any witchcraft attack u last nite ?

Ah, did you cook up something in your coven, it didn't work, it never does, I have someone stronger with me.
#cross
Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Toxay(m): 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Op take note

Pungent smell emanating from the vag as a result of microulcerative damage to epithelium tissues caused by the motile protozoan Trichomonas vaginalis

grin grin grin grin ;
You don't even understand what you are saying
Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Pusyiter(m): 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
No vex
Just being expressive

Rekhina:
Y this hate youngman
Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
The way some people even smell when they pass you will make you wonder how they will smell down there. And the other a well dressed lady passed me and started wondering how her husband would be sleeping In the same bed with her. He probably smells worst. Some guys complaining about smelly pussy don't even know when one smells bad because they themselves smell like shit.
Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Amatarasha(f): 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lightangel65:

Ah, did you cook up something in your coven, it didn't work, it never does, I have someone stronger with me.
#cross
cheesy cheesy say the truth ,because u guys lie a lot .......later you will run at the mention of her name or mine ...

Better be truthful
Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by smado(m): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Feminelle special care will do the job for you.
Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Lightangel65: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Amatarasha:
cheesy cheesy say the truth ,because u guys lie a lot .......later you will run at the mention of her name or mine ...

Better be truthful

Don't hype yourself, you stink
Because men are on your mentions doesn't mean you are a useful/attractive person. Don't get your hopes high
Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Amatarasha(f): 12:19am On Apr 12, 2020
Lightangel65:

Don't hype yourself, you stink
Because men are on your mentions doesn't mean you are a useful/attractive person. Don't get your hopes high
u are a woman or wat ? I hope am not talking to a lady
because u had ladies hate in u
Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Lightangel65: 7:57am On Apr 12, 2020
Amatarasha:
u are a woman or wat ? I hope am not talking to a lady
because u had ladies hate in u

Lol being a lady is worse than sucide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian p©rnStar, King Tblak Reveals How Much He Pays His Girls / Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.