Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You (11881 Views)

9 Different Shapes And Sizes Of A Woman Vagina As Reveled By Doctors (photos) / 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s V*gina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Transparent(m): 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
The vagina is an elastic, muscular canal with a soft, flexible lining that provides lubrication and sensation.

Do you know that there are 9 reasons that could cause a woman's vagina to smell?

When a woman's vagina smell, It makes you feel uncomfortable.

Here are the below reasons why a woman's vagina will smell

1.  Excessive washing: Even if you’re just washing your vagina with warm water, excessive washing can still mess with the vagina’s flora, causing an odour.

2.  Allergy to condoms: Some women are allergic to certain materials in condoms, which can throw off vaginal bacteria and cause odour.

3.  Douching: This can mess with the pH levels of the Vagina and even cause a large number of bacteria to grow.

There are good and bad bacteria that can be down there, but the bad bacteria can cause a strong smell.

4.  Tight Clothing: Wearing very tight pants or underwear can cause it to sweat, which can cause vaginal odour.

5.  Spicy Food: Spicy food can cause a sudden increase in your vaginal discharge, which can cause vaginal odour.

6.  Sleeping with underwear at night: According to reports, sleeping in the nude to air out the vagina is the best way to go.

7.  Laundry Detergent: Laundry detergent with perfume or fabric softeners can irritate it, once again causing the odour. Wash your underwear separately with unscented detergent.

8.  Pregnancy: During pregnancy, many vitamins and minerals are passed along to your baby, and this can throw off the pH levels in your vagina.

9.  Sex:  You may notice vaginal odours accumulating directly after sex.

https://www.akinblog.com/2020/04/10/9-reasons-why-a-womans-vagina-will-smell-no-5-will-surprise-you/
Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by estyvino(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
I be man, have nothing to say

Meanwhile, somebody somewhere is imagining the whole thing

4 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Ekakamba: 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
I rather drill an odorless six inches wide, 13 inches deep hole than a 0.02 inch wide & 6 inches deep smelly hole. tongue

I disagree with your number 9, except the lady is infected.

grin tongue

7 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Lightangel65: 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
I think all ladies will stink without all these 9 reasons, they were made stinky

10 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by ghettokid1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by bonnyhope: 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Head givers wont like this thread

2 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Ekakamba: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lightangel65:
I think all ladies will stink without all these 9 reasons, they were made stinky

Easy nicca. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by kestolove95(m): 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
My toto get berries flavour

2 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Lightangel65: 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
kestolove95:

Artificial flavor.
More like rotten fish grin

10 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Lightangel65: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Ekakamba: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
kestolove95:

tongue

Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Lightangel65: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ekakamba:

Easy nicca. grin

It's true oh, ladies stink very bad.
I remember the day I went to my uncle's clinic, have you seen swab test, since that day I knew all women stink

10 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
But op the odour of the VJ is musk it obvious you guys think it should smell like Dettol soap
It depends on how the owner take care of it angry

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Lightangel65: 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

But op the odour of the VJ is musk it obvious you guys think it should smell like Dettol soap
It depends on how the owner take care of it angry

Can't it just smell like skin. It's gross
Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Op take note

Pungent smell emanating from the vag as a result of microulcerative damage to epithelium tissues caused by the motile protozoan Trichomonas vaginalis

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Lightangel65: 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Op take note

Pungent smell emanating from the vag as a result of microulcerative damage to epithelium tissues caused by the motile protozoan Trichomonas vaginalis

Even without infection orhealth stuff, I can tell it would still stink

4 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lightangel65:

Even without infection orhealth stuff, I can tell it would still stink

Is this what some men spend alot of money for

2 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Rekhina(f): 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
My Toto and that of ladies forever confra smells of ixora butter cheesy Duniyan allah

Ladies forever ©

2 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lightangel65:

Can't it just smell like skin. It's gross
It depends on the owner of the toto smiley
Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=VeeVeeMyLuv post=88306096]Op take note

Pungent smell emanating from the vag as a result of microulcerative damage to epithelium tissues caused by the motile protozoan Trichomonas vaginalis[/quote
Explain yourself to common man

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Amatarasha(f): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Rekhina:
My Toto and that of ladies forever confra smells of ixora butter cheesy Duniyan allah

Ladies forever ©
White angels Toto can never Ever smell

Nice dp& welcome dear rekhina my partner in crime!

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by drezzyx(m): 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
What some guys will kill for and some guys here are complaining.
Mind you am not a sex addict,but have seen guys who can bang anything with holes, even when flies perch on it.

10 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Lightangel65: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
Amatarasha:

They all stink as far as it is a woman

3 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by purpinkx(m): 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
I know a great quote that goes like this:

“Give a man a fish,
and he'll eat for the day.

But, give a woman a fish,
and she'll smell like that forever”

I wish I can remove this from my memory cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Rekhina(f): 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
Amatarasha:

it can never smell my angel in crime, Remind me what men's sperm smells n tastes like again ?
Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
drezzyx:
What some guys will kill for and some guys here are complaining.
Mind you am not a sex addict,but have seen guys who can bang anything with holes, even when flies perch on it.
hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg don't kee me with laugh
Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Amatarasha(f): 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Rekhina:
it can never smell my angel in crime, Remind me what men's sperm smells n tastes like again ?
Good question angel , it smells like lightangel65 's unw.ashed bo.xers of 2weeks and tastes like a pussycat dung or like purpinkx sme.lly vo.mits*******
I Spit on men n ye fake doctors( doctor Eliza cheesy)

3 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by bjt(m): 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
OP, you forgot to include infection

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Liposure: 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
kestolove95:
am interested in socking it
Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by drezzyx(m): 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg don't kee me with laugh
Na my observation be that.
Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by cooluzi: 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
chai women don suffer
Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
Transparent:
The vagina is an elastic, muscular canal with a soft, flexible lining that provides lubrication and sensation.

Do you know that there are 9 reasons that could cause a woman's vagina to smell?

When a woman's vagina smell, It makes you feel uncomfortable.

Here are the below reasons why a woman's vagina will smell

1.  Excessive washing: Even if you’re just washing your vagina with warm water, excessive washing can still mess with the vagina’s flora, causing an odour.

2[b].  Allergy to condoms:[/b] Some women are allergic to certain materials in condoms, which can throw off vaginal bacteria and cause odour.

3.  Douching: This can mess with the pH levels of the Vagina and even cause a large number of bacteria to grow.

There are good and bad bacteria that can be down there, but the bad bacteria can cause a strong smell.

4.  Tight Clothing: Wearing very tight pants or underwear can cause it to sweat, which can cause vaginal odour.

5.  Spicy Food: Spicy food can cause a sudden increase in your vaginal discharge, which can cause vaginal odour.

6.  Sleeping with underwear at night: According to reports, sleeping in the nude to air out the vagina is the best way to go.

7.  Laundry Detergent: Laundry detergent with perfume or fabric softeners can irritate it, once again causing the odour. Wash your underwear separately with unscented detergent.

8.  Pregnancy: During pregnancy, many vitamins and minerals are passed along to your baby, and this can throw off the pH levels in your vagina.

9.  Sex:  You may notice vaginal odours accumulating directly after sex.

https://www.akinblog.com/2020/04/10/9-reasons-why-a-womans-vagina-will-smell-no-5-will-surprise-you/

I disagree with no 6
Sleeping without pants will even increase the risks of a smelly vagina. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear / What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? / A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.