Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

I Want To Reduce My High Libido - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Reduce My High Libido (6457 Views)

Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) / How Can I Reduce My High Sex Drive? / And Death Took Away My High School Crush Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by bodmas119(m): 6:34am On Apr 11, 2020
joeugo69:
Inbox me at 08168552269
Ok
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by femi4: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2020
bodmas119:
This day I notice my libido is too high, after like 5 round of sex I will still be feeling sexual urge. Please help me co it about to ruin my relationship.
masturbate
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by bodmas119(m): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2020
femi4:
masturbate
God forbid
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 11, 2020
are you fit? any time you dont exercise your libido gets high you need to start doing some push ups i do 80 plus every morning and evening or weight lifting this would help shut down your lust. trust when you are done with the push up you would feel like you dont have a dick,it would take extra job to wake you wonka.im done giving free tips and lectures to people on naira land,next people would have to pay cheers.
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 11, 2020
omale88:
are you fit? any time you dont exercise your libido gets high you need to start doing some push ups i do 80 plus every morning and evening or weight lifting this would help shut down your lust. trust when you are done with the push up you would feel like you dont have a dick,it would take extra job to wake you wonka.im done giving free tips and lectures to people on naira land,next people would have to pay cheers.
Guy see a doctor.. regular exercise helps maintain a healthy sex drive and not kill it. Clearly shows u either do not exercise one bit or ur preeq isn't well

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2020
dairykidd:

Guy see a doctor.. regular exercise helps maintain a healthy sex drive and not kill it. Clearly shows u either do not exercise one bit or ur preeq isn't well
dairy kid o don't blame you afterall you are a kid,what does sex drive have to do with urge or libido kid?sex drive is performance during sex and not libido,just stay clear if you cant spare some time to reason.i pity the person who liked your comment.
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 11, 2020
omale88:
dairy kid o don't blame you afterall you are a kid,what does sex drive have to do with urge or libido kid?sex drive is performance during sex and not libido,just stay clear if you cant spare some time to reason.i pity the person who liked your comment.

You are a little fool...

Libido (/lɪˈbiːdoʊ/; colloquial: sex drive) is a person's overall sexual drive or desire for sexual activity. Libido is influenced by biological, psychological, and social factors. Biologically, the sex hormones and associated neurotransmitters that act upon the nucleus accumbens (primarily testosterone and dopamine, respectively) regulate libido in humans.[1] Social factors, such as work and family, and internal psychological factors, such as personality and stress, can affect libido. Libido can also be affected by medical conditions, medications, lifestyle and relationship issues, and age (e.g., puberty). A person who has extremely frequent or a suddenly increased sex drive may be experiencing hypersexuality, while the opposite condition is hyposexuality.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
dairykidd:

You are a little fool...

Libido (/lɪˈbiːdoʊ/; colloquial: sex drive) is a person's overall sexual drive or desire for sexual activity. Libido is influenced by biological, psychological, and social factors. Biologically, the sex hormones and associated neurotransmitters that act upon the nucleus accumbens (primarily testosterone and dopamine, respectively) regulate libido in humans.[1] Social factors, such as work and family, and internal psychological factors, such as personality and stress, can affect libido. Libido can also be affected by medical conditions, medications, lifestyle and relationship issues, and age (e.g., puberty). A person who has extremely frequent or a suddenly increased sex drive may be experiencing hypersexuality, while the opposite condition is hyposexuality.
no you are stupid for mixing the two or your so called blogger is or who ever defined it is.stupid people mixing things over just because you pulled it online doesn't make it right !diot .
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
omale88:
no you are stupid for mixing the two or your so called blogger is or who ever defined it is.stupid people mixing things over just because you pulled it online doesn't make it right !diot .
Its Wikipedia u dumb goat fukka angry
I only lifted it from there so ur ignorant ass will know i am not as dumb as u

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
dairykidd:

Its Wikipedia u dumb goat fukka angry
I only lifted it from there so ur ignorant ass will know i am not as dumb as u
Libido (/lɪˈbiːdoʊ/; colloquial: sex drive) is a person's overall sexual drive or desire for sexual activity. Libido is influenced by biological, psychological, and social factors.yeah last i checked cocksuckers as you could edit contents on Wikipedia so im not surprised,above is not the real definition get off me with your sorry a$$ b!tch,suck it up.
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by rex444(m): 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
bodmas119:
This day I notice my libido is too high, after like 5 round of sex I will still be feeling sexual urge. Please help me co it about to ruin my relationship.
it's a phase ....let her understand that cos they too have their phase
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
omale88:
Libido (/lɪˈbiːdoʊ/; colloquial: sex drive) is a person's overall sexual drive or desire for sexual activity. Libido is influenced by biological, psychological, and social factors.yeah last i checked cocksuckers as you could edit contents on Wikipedia so im not surprised,above is not the real definition get off me with your sorry a$$ b!tch,suck it up.

Hahahaha and u just shot ur stupid self in the foot b!txh ass nigga grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
dairykidd:

Hahahaha and u just shot ur stupid self in the foot b!txh ass nigga grin grin grin
f00l read it again
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by bodmas119(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
rex444:
it's a phase ....let her understand that cos they too have their phase
Thank u so much
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by rex444(m): 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
bodmas119:

Thank u so much
you're welcome
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
omale88:
f00l read it again
Admit ur ignorance idiot.. Read my first definition and compare with the screenshot if there's any difference... Ozwoor grin

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
dairykidd:

if you know what colloquial means you wont mention me again,when a word is commonly used by people it is adopted by others as a reference to somthing related f00l, which means this same word can mean something else mor0n.
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
omale88:
if you know what colloquial means you wont mention me again,when a word is commonly used by people it is adopted by others as a reference to somthing related f00l, which means this same word can mean something else mor0n.

You are beginning to sound very stupid more and more... now its about "colloquial" grin
Maybe next u will want to argue about desire or sexual activity cheesy

I know ur type so quick to comment on every thread...Always learn to accept when ur wrong.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by MistarT(m): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
1. Fast and pray
2.Study the Bible (God's word)
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
dairykidd:

You are beginning to sound very stupid more and more... now its about "colloquial" grin
Maybe next u will want to argue about desire or sexual activity cheesy

I know ur type so quick to comment on every thread...Always learn to accept when ur wrong.
run away to your mama kid,you've been whooped,f00l they said sex drive is colloquially used as libido,its a shame your defences are down,you dont get to mention me ever again,when people keep using words without verification,check the meaning 'sex' and 'drive' its 'sexual activity'(sexual performance) not sexual urge f00l, thats the real meaning your so called masses are miss informed. go back to school f00lish kid.
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by bodmas119(m): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
MistarT:
1. Fast and pray
2.Study the Bible (God's word)
I will do just that....thanks very much
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by goldman777: 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
Give a runs girl or a prostitute your ATM card and ATM pin for 1day after sex your libido will never get high again

1 Like

Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
omale88:
run away to your mama kid,you've been whooped,f00l they said sex drive is colloquially used as libido,its a shame your defences are down,you dont get to mention me ever again,when people keep using words without verification,check the meaning 'sex' and 'drive' its 'sexual activity'(sexual performance) not sexual urge f00l, thats the real meaning your so called masses are miss informed. go back to school f00lish kid.

Colloquially means informally and in a way that is more suitable for use in speech than in writing. Meaning u are wrong to say Libido and sex drive are not the same thing.

So read urself below and tell me who is wrong?

omale88:

I will not trade insults with u...My only wish is to catch u one on one and beat u till u have sense cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by bodmas119(m): 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
goldman777:
Give a runs girl or a prostitute your ATM card and ATM pin for 1day after sex your libido will never get high again
Haha u want to dry me
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by kizzoh(m): 2:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
bodmas119:
Bros, u are jobless that's why

1 Like

Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by bodmas119(m): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
kizzoh:

Bros, u are jobless that's why
Thank u
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by goldman777: 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
bodmas119:

Haha u want to dry me
that's the best way to loose your libido and fear ladies.By then you will realize your libido no help you grin
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by bodmas119(m): 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
goldman777:
that's the best way to loose your libido and fear ladies.By then you will realize your libido no help you grin
Ok
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
dairykidd:

Colloquially means informally and in a way that is more suitable for use in speech than in writing. Meaning u are wrong to say Libido and sex drive are not the same thing.

So read urself below and tell me who is wrong?

I will not trade insults with u...My only wish is to catch u one on one and beat u till u have sense cheesy
cure yourself of the dunning Kruger effect kid,send me your contact and find yourself in a body bag by tomorrow stupid,sex drive isnt even a word in the oxford dictionary,which is an evidence to tell your dullness that its actually meaning is still in question,English is what we speak so i won't let no american encydclopedia dictate to me the meanings of english words,trust me the day we ever cross paths would be your last, thats if you recognize me, mean while keep wishing deluded son of a b!tch, and colloquially means 'not official or vernacular',so you still do not stand on the right side to say i was wrong in my terms of usage the words (sex drive),just stf up.
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
omale88:
cure yourself of the dunning Kruger effect kid,send me your contact and find yourself in a body bag by tomorrow stupid,sex drive isnt even a word in the oxford dictionary,which is an evidence to tell your dullness that its actually meaning is still in question,English is what we speak so i won't let no american encydclopedia dictate to me the meanings of english words,trust me the day we ever cross paths would be your last, thats if you recognize me, mean while keep wishing deluded son of a b!tch, and colloquially means 'not official or vernacular',so you still do not stand on the right side to say i was wrong in my terms of usage the words (sex drive),just stf up.

I blame ur drunkard father and prostitute of a mother who couldn't raise u properly.. Me display my contact. Bloody fool. If u have the balls come anywhere near Thomas Estate in ajah/ lekki or anywhere close. When u get there let me know. We would then see who gets home without a head because i promise u no body bag for ur cursed corpse
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by FGonline: 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
bro, if you are never sexually satisfied, then you are simply suffering from SATYRIASIS... which is the male version of nymphomania.
wat is d cure
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
dairykidd:

I blame ur drunkard father and prostitute of a mother who couldn't raise u properly.. Me display my contact. Bloody fool. If u have the balls come anywhere near Thomas Estate in ajah/ lekki or anywhere close. When u get there let me know. We would then see who gets home without a head because i promise u no body bag for ur cursed corpse
lol just as i thought,scaredey pants,coward you could send it to my e-mail because you are the one calling for a meeting,kid dont have nightmares okay?nothing would happen if you dont send it,you are too young to carry a curse else i would have cursed you to die old and misserable.poor child,rotfl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide / Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) / What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.