Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

I Want To Reduce My High Libido - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Reduce My High Libido (6456 Views)

Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) / How Can I Reduce My High Sex Drive? / And Death Took Away My High School Crush Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by FGonline: 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Xclusiveme:
U have a high dopamine. Avoid eating fatty foods and start taking sugary drinks
Are u sure?
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by FGonline: 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ifyjos:
Drink sniper , it will reduce it in 3 days
must ur stupidity get to this level

1 Like

Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by instinct57vm(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Get busy. You’ll have little or no time for sex!
If your GF is always around then change the narrative..
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
omale88:
lol just as i thought,scaredey pants,coward you could send it to my e-mail because you are the one calling for a meeting,kid dont have nightmares okay?nothing would happen if you dont send it,you are too young to carry a curse else i would have cursed you to die old and misserable.poor child,rotfl
Curse... Lol I dare u to come anywhere on the island and give me ur location.. u think everyone on Nairaland is a kid like u? I dare u on this make i use u make example. Ohh u think ur weak tongue scares me Or any form of idolatry I will fvck u up physically. At least u know my zone.. i dey wait for u... you will loose ur head since u don't appreciate it.. Stinking

Dont quote me again bastard

Ain't that u biitchh nigga Ugly gorilla looking muthafukka undecided Even with all the filters and angles on the last pics u still the most ugly muthafukka on earth grin
Wait oo so na so all of una when dey make mouth here be grin grin
Now i know why ur so bitter. Even calling someone else poor and miserable... chai, wetin we no go see for NL
Look at where u dwell... fvcking church rat!!!
You can't even afford decent curtains at least cry

I will definitely have nightmares now embarassed
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by bodmas119(m): 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
instinct57vm:
Get busy. You’ll have little or no time for sex!
If your GF is always around then change the narrative..
Thanks for the contribution
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by instinct57vm(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
You’re welcome.
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
dairykidd:

Curse... Lol I dare u to come anywhere on the island and give me ur location.. u think everyone on Nairaland is a kid like u? I dare u on this make i use u make example. Ohh u think ur weak tongue scares me Or any form of idolatry I will fvck u up physically. At least u know my zone.. i dey wait for u... you will loose ur head since u don't appreciate it.. Stinking

Dont quote me again bastard

Asn't that u biitchh nigga Ugly gorilla looking muthafukka undecided Even with all the filters and angles on the last pics u still the most ugly muthafukka on earth grin
Wait oo so na so all of una when dey make mouth here be grin grin
Now i know why ur so bitter. Even calling someone else poor and miserable... chai, wetin we no go see for NL
Look at where u dwell... fvcking church rat!!!
You can't even afford decent curtains at least cry

I will definitely have nightmares now embarassed
so you think the guy in these pictures is me,so childish,i see you you are sturborn and i will teach you a lesson starting from now and if you do not come back and apologise to me me on this same thread in the next 48 hrs im not gona tell you what will happen but it shall me sad for your family im done with this indeed you are not a kid,the person who you pulled up his pics is has been buried and you would know what that means,funny just wait...
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
omale88:
so you think the guy in these pictures is me,so childish,i see you you are sturborn and i will teach you a lesson starting from now and if you do not come back and apologise to me me on this same thread in the next 48 hrs im not gona tell you what will happen but it shall me sad for your family im done with this indeed you are not a kid,the person who you pulled up his pics is has been buried and you would know what that means,funny just wait...
Deny urself biiitch grin
Fuuuuucccck uuuuuuu!!!! 48 hrs too far make it 1hr bastard son of drunk peasant angry

I'm zeroing in on u and i accept no apology so better start consulting ur useless gods to do their worst

Keep denying Mr model/ MC grin I would never laugh at ur hustle but ur claiming to be what ur not. You live in jos and u have side beards now but ur still super ugly and u don't have the power physically (govt or streets) or spiritually to even stand with me talk more fight against me... Better be careful young man make u no fall for hole. Stick to hustling gigs online so u don't hurt urself. Nl is filled with all sorts of people n I belong to the sect u best not fvck with.. Lawrence

Be warned
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Muna4real(f): 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
bodmas119:
This day I notice my libido is too high, after like 5 round of sex I will still be feeling sexual urge. Please help me co it about to ruin my relationship.

It's not bad. Just look for a woman with the same urge. Iron sharpens iron. wink

1 Like

Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
dairykidd:

Deny urself biiitch grin
Fuuuuucccck uuuuuuu!!!! 48 hrs too far make it 1hr bastard son of drunk peasant angry

I'm zeroing in on u and i accept no apology so better start consulting ur useless gods to do their worst

Keep denying Mr model/ MC grin I would never laugh at ur hustle but ur claiming to be what ur not. You live in jos and u have side beards now but ur still super ugly and u don't have the power physically (govt or streets) or spiritually to even stand with me talk more fight against me... Better be careful young man make u no fall for hole. Stick to hustling gigs online so u don't hurt urself. Nl is filled with all sorts of people n I belong to the sect u best not fvck with.. Lawrence

Be warned
we would see how this ends up kid,lets start from here. farewell kid

Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
omale88:
we would see how this ends up kid,lets start from here. farewell kid
Go sleep small boy.. u ain't got nada n when e go set i will still post it here just be watching grin
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by bodmas119(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
Muna4real:

It's not bad. Just look for a woman with the same urge. Iron sharpens iron. wink
I will appreciate if u can help me with one
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Muna4real(f): 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
bodmas119:

I will appreciate if u can help me with one

Look for them. You are a man.
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Beosten(m): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Bodmas119, if your preek will cause you to lose your heavenly race, cut it off.

You don enta this thread abi? Omo way. grin
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
dairykidd:

Go sleep small boy.. u ain't got nada n when e go set i will still post it here just be watching grin
sorry too late the honey comb has fallen to the bare the owls would visit you when you hear their cries pray that your soul does not sink,youve beaten far much than you could chew,i killed myself and survived,you couldn't understand what i said by the person in those pictures have been burried i survived suicide and those pictures where before i did that,i survived the poison,you call me ugly and you cant even show yourself whats more ugly than that?ugly but confident thats what i am and my pictures are here because im dangerous,you have no idea about how much authority i have,you picking out those pictures of a dead me just reminded me of how powerful i could be wait for the owls they would come at the right time,im gona live you with a name then you go and start digging then you know how deep youve fallen,Stephen adaji is the name ask your so called top dogs in lekki phase one about that name this is just a glimpse of who i am and my family history,you lonely and scared little brat my family own properties in lekki abuja kaduna and jos,you dont know jackshit about me still go to google and search for sweety akawo thats my kid sis and see for yourself,i live in my own house and you pay rent,you have the nerves to call me a church rat?do you think an oba brass head art is sold to ordinary people,kid you have a basket mouth?my family is amongst the ruling class in this country,who are you?you are too scared to say because you are nobody but ive called my family names for you because you are nothing and cant do shit and can deal with you.

Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by bodmas119(m): 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
Muna4real:

Look for them. You are a man.
May b I shld start from u
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Ibechris2: 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
Guy,this is very abnormal. After 5rounds u are still feeling for more.

Try and marry I bet u ego tire u.
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by bodmas119(m): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ibechris2:
Guy,this is very abnormal. After 5rounds u are still feeling for more.

Try and marry I bet u ego tire u.
Really?
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
omale88:
sorry too late the honey comb has fallen to the bare the owls would visit you when you hear their cries pray that your soul does not sink,youve beaten far much than you could chew,i killed myself and survived,you couldn't understand what i said by the person in those pictures have been burried i survived suicide and those pictures where before i did that,i survived the poison,you call me ugly and you cant even show yourself whats more ugly than that?ugly but confident thats what i am and my pictures are here because im dangerous,you have no idea about how much authority i have,you picking out those pictures of a dead me just reminded me of how powerful i could be wait for the owls they would come at the right time,im gona live you with a name then you go and start digging then you know how deep youve fallen,Stephen adaji is the name ask your so called top dogs in lekki phase one about that name this is just a glimpse of who i am and my family history,you lonely and scared little brat my family own properties in lekki abuja kaduna and jos,you dont know jackshit about me still go to google and search for sweety akawo thats my kid sis and see for yourself,i live in my own house and you pay rent,you have the nerves to call me a church rat?do you think an oba brass head art is sold to ordinary people,kid you have a basket mouth?my family is amongst the ruling class in this country,who are you?you are too scared to say because you are nobody but ive called my family names for you because you are nothing and cant do shit and can deal with you.
Man... shut the fuckkup and grow some balls.. fvck ur name and whatever the fvck u stand for. I will eat u and pick my teeth with dem owls beaks. Stephen adji ain't shiitt to me and so are u or ur lame as family name. I have bank accounts to my name in west Sussex on arrival as a newborn. Don't rub ur weak as family property shiiitt on me. Its NOTHING!!! You know what Eat a dick, that's what ur good at. And u are still an ugly muthafukka who ain't worth shiiitt.. Play any how u want to its online. I will only take u seriously when u got the balls to find me physically n we will see if u will be able to stay unburied this time shiiitt face
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 12, 2020
dairykidd:

Man... shut the fuckkup and grow some balls.. fvck ur name and whatever the fvck u stand for. I will eat u and pick my teeth with dem owls beaks. Stephen adji ain't shiitt to me and so are u or ur lame as family name. I have bank accounts to my name in west Sussex on arrival as a newborn. Don't rub ur weak as family property shiiitt on me. Its NOTHING!!! You know what Eat a dick, that's what ur good at. And u are still an ugly muthafukka who ain't worth shiiitt.. Play any how u want to its online. I will only take u seriously when u got the balls to find me physically n we will see if u will be able to stay unburied this time shiiitt face
lol looser and goner i have bank accounts to my name in London you m0r0n son of a no bodies scared pants.loss already.
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 12, 2020
dairykidd:

and and also this iugly mofo has more connections than your whole family tree,see i have more evidence than you thats my mum and her ugly brother in London way back,what do you have to show ?nothing as usual you are no one.

Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 12, 2020
omale88:
and and also this iugly mofo has more connections than your whole family tree,see i have more evidence than you thats my mum and her ugly brother in London way back,what do you have to show ?nothing as usual you are no one.
Lol.. anyone who wants to can live anywhere in the world. That doesn't mean they're living the life. Have sense & stop posting ur family pics on here. No one cares. And cut this online beef stuff. Abi u no get life outside NL... Honestly i done taya for u. Stop stalking me boy. Its Easter Sunday. I need positive vibes only grin

So i made u not to sleep... damn shocked
Re: I Want To Reduce My High Libido by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 12, 2020
dairykidd:

Lol.. anyone who wants to can live anywhere in the world. That doesn't mean they're living the life. Have sense & stop posting ur family pics on here. No one cares. And cut this online beef stuff. Abi u no get life outside NL... Honestly i done taya for u. Stop stalking me boy. Its Easter Sunday. I need positive vibes only grin

So i made u not to sleep... damn shocked
im a short sleeper geniuses dont sleep at dawn,you are talking to an innovator ,animator,Photoshop and after effects pro,visual artist,writer,song writer and vocalist i can go on,now you are tired great,you havnt seen anything yet,next time i say dont mention me you would keep off kid,im only beefing you online cos here is what you made available,and oh mum studied in London she didnt just travel there those two men there were from the then northern states ministry of education my mum was on scholarship 1970 -1975.just stay off my comments if you are not certain of what i mean next time and for the record you can see im fit .dont ever mention me again you have your opinion i have mine,if you think what i said isn't right you have the right to say whats right without mentioning me because it's totally disrespectful to do that.bye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women / My Ex Is Mad At Me - How To Get Your Ex To Forgive You / [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.