Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (508 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by lograr(m): 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
d
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
"Nigeria go better."

Even polithiefcians, thugs, bunkers, criminals, buglars, fraudsters, and ritualists do say it.

How possible?
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
"make I just see 10million for ground"

Who go lost 10 million?

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by mazimee(m): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
"It was a mistake" after cheating or got pregnant

Like they tripped and felled on an erect dick.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Oluromantic: 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
Youths are the leaders of tomorrow..
Re: Deleted by Oluromantic: 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
Patient dog eat the fattest bone..

1 Like

Re: Deleted by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
"with god everything is possible"

1 Like

Re: Deleted by TheEnygma(m): 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
Oluromantic:
Youths are the leaders of tomorrow..
Big Scam.....i'm sure the likes of Buhari, obasanjo, tinubu, atiku etc told our parents the same thing 30-40 years ago

1 Like

Re: Deleted by CAPSLOCKED: 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
"with god everything is possible"

"IT'S NOT MY PORTION" HAS TO TOP THE LIST.
PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT THEY'RE HIGHLY FAVOURED AND SPECIAL, AND THERE'S A PRIVATE SPACE FOR THEM IN THE MIND OF THEIR GOD.
THEN TRAGEDY HAPPENS, THEN THEY DIE, AND "IT'S NOT MY PORTION" STEPS DOWN FOR HIS NEXT OF KIN KNOWN AS "WILL OF GOD, GOD KNOWS BEST".

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deleted by internationalman(m): 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nothing sounds funny to me.

I could not even pretend to muster up a laughter the last time I went to a night of thousand laff...

The only thing that makes Me laugh is when Buhari talks and the sound Adrian Maya and Chanell Heart makes when being fûcked
Re: Deleted by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:06am On Apr 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

"IT'S NOT MY PORTION" HAS TO TOP THE LIST.
PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT THEY'RE HIGHLY FAVOURED AND SPECIAL, AND THERE'S A PRIVATE SPACE FOR THEM IN THE MIND OF THEIR GOD.
THEN TRAGEDY HAPPENS, THEN THEY DIE, AND "IT'S NOT MY PORTION" STEPS DOWN FOR HIS NEXT OF KIN KNOWN AS "WILL OF GOD, GOD KNOWS BEST".

coupled with PRAISE THE LORD, lol!

(1) (Reply)

How Lockdown Caused Me To Sleep With My Landlord, Repentant Wife Confesses / The Law Of Attraction. Players Get In Here / Question For The Ladies. Guys, Sitback And Read Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.