Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Question For The Ladies. Guys, Sitback And Read Comments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Ladies. Guys, Sitback And Read Comments (511 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Ladies. Guys, Sitback And Read Comments by dierich: 2:12am On May 23, 2020
question for our ladies

what makes you not to visit a particular guy anymore after your first visit?

guyz, let us learn from our ladies comments

MOD. farano Rocktation lalasticlala and others, plz to d front page. we need to hear from the ladies
Re: Question For The Ladies. Guys, Sitback And Read Comments by chatinent: 7:23am On May 23, 2020
What else is behind such sudden visit request apart from sex? Pervs!
Re: Question For The Ladies. Guys, Sitback And Read Comments by PoliticallyInco: 7:38am On May 23, 2020
There is a simple yet complex algorithm a lady uses to make a decision. Human beings are instinctive and reasonable. The annoying thing is humans can pretend to be more or less of any of these. The level in which instinct rules their lives goes a long way to tell the type of humans they are. Instinct on many human relationships tends to make us not much above animals. To me instinct is beneficial mostly when you are in immediate danger.

One thing is clear. A lady knows she can have sex with you, the first time she sees you. Your physical looks, your clothing/dressing, etc. You have crossed that hurdle.

The question then is why is she coming to visit? How was the visit initiated? And how did the visit go? Did it go well to warrant a repeat visit?

1.How is your apartment?
2.How did you act?
3.How did you make her feel during and after the visit?

With the above she determines what sacrifices she has to make and what she stands to gain. And if it is worth it to visit ever again, visit immediately/soon, or delay the next visit.

There is no single answer for this. Each depends on a mixture of the above questions. Was the guy an arsehole? Did he try to rape her? Was he interesting and did he make her feel comfortable or did he immediately want to sleep with her? How successful are you as a guy? Is your house comfortable enough to worth a return visit?

What were her expectations before the visit? Perhaps she even expected you to initiate sex and you didn't. You were being too nice. She then sees you as someone who doesn't know how to take initiative. Yes, you will be surprised at how complicated they can be to inexperienced men/boys.

What type of girl is she? Did she come to see if you have a car, have a big apartment she can move into and stylishly drop off some of her things to claim territory? Is your apartment fine? Do you have all the necessary gadgets? Is it comfortable for her? Is the toilet there shared? Is it a face-me-i-face-you house or a serviced apartment in Lekki? Are you someone with huge prospects that she can overlook the nasty mattress with stains on it and take a decision to still be with you. What does she stand gain for visiting you again?

There is no simple or single answer to this. You will get various answers but each girl will tell you based on the type of girl she is.
Re: Question For The Ladies. Guys, Sitback And Read Comments by dierich: 9:57am On May 23, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
There is a simple yet complex algorithm a lady uses to make a decision. Human beings are instinctive and reasonable. The annoying thing is humans can pretend to be more or less of any of these. The level in which instinct rules their lives goes a long way to tell the type of humans they are. Instinct on many human relationships tends to make us not much above animals. To me instinct is beneficial mostly when you are in immediate danger.

One thing is clear. A lady knows she can have sex with you, the first time she sees you. Your physical looks, your clothing/dressing, etc. You have crossed that hurdle.

The question then is why is she coming to visit? How was the visit initiated? And how did the visit go? Did it go well to warrant a repeat visit?

1.How is your apartment?
2.How did you act?
3.How did you make her feel during and after the visit?

With the above she determines what sacrifices she has to make and what she stands to gain. And if it is worth it to visit ever again, visit immediately/soon, or delay the next visit.

There is no single answer for this. Each depends on a mixture of the above questions. Was the guy an arsehole? Did he try to rape her? Was he interesting and did he make her feel comfortable or did he immediately want to sleep with her? How successful are you as a guy? Is your house comfortable enough to worth a return visit?

What were her expectations before the visit? Perhaps she even expected you to initiate sex and you didn't. You were being too nice. She then sees you as someone who doesn't know how to take initiative. Yes, you will be surprised at how complicated they can be to inexperienced men/boys.

What type of girl is she? Did she come to see if you have a car, have a big apartment she can move into and stylishly drop off some of her things to claim territory? Is your apartment fine? Do you have all the necessary gadgets? Is it comfortable for her? Is the toilet there shared? Is it a face-me-i-face-you house or a serviced apartment in Lekki? Are you someone with huge prospects that she can overlook the nasty mattress with stains on it and take a decision to still be with you. What does she stand gain for visiting you again?

There is no simple or single answer to this. You will get various answers but each girl will tell you based on the type of girl she is.

you're so wonderful. you spoke everything at once.

but I'm only trying to hear from the ladies too, although there answers will base on all your point.
I appreciate your comment.

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Vskit Videos That Cured My Depression / Relationships Are For Kids, If You Mean Business Get Married ! / If You Want To Be Sure If A Pretty Girl LIKES You Then Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.