Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians (40608 Views)

MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun / MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalising Christians In Osun / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by iwaeda: 8:44am On Apr 13, 2020
adekolaelect:
Did the Jesus said he is the God before nailed on the cross ? We accepted him as a prophet in Islam but not as God you people make him to be .

It is your perspective, why do they say Mohammed, eniti ike ati ola maba. For Isa, eniti Ike ati Ola je tire
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Kuginzi: 8:45am On Apr 13, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Sura 9:111 fighting non-believers is a duty of every Muslim and the only way to be certain of going to heaven is to die fighting in the cause of Allah. If they can make it to heaven, one of the rewards all Muslim men are promised is they will have 72 virgins.

WHO ARE THE NON-BELIEVERS allah REFERING TO HERE THAT YOU SHOULD FIGHT?? Don't tell me the question hard for you to answer?? Sultan of Sokoto find it difficult to answer it but let's see if you're knowledgeable more than your CHIEF
SLAVES in Nigeria in person of Sultan
There is no such verse. You're trying to formulate and you've failed because I ain't a gullible person like u. So back to my question,
Quote exactly where it states that "Kill a Christian and receive 72 virgins in Paradise"
You must quote!!!

1 Like

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by adekolaelect(m): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2020
iwaeda:

God said he will forgive them, because he will be merciful to him
haaaa hum

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Kuginzi: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2020
AgentNairaland:

ARE YOU BLIND TO SEE THIS?? Surat Blindness Is Not allowed this time, I'll finish you and islam

Sura 9:111 fighting non-believers is a duty of every Muslim and the only way to be certain of going to heaven is to die fighting in the cause of Allah. If they can make it to heaven, one of the rewards all Muslim men are promised is they will have 72 virgins
I swear you're dull and not sharp
9:111 "Verily, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties for (the price) that theirs shall be Paradise. They fight in Allah's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurat (Torah) and the inje(Gospel) and the Qur'an. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is supreme success".
You want to formulate verse to support your lies. This shows you're caused! you're a son of Satan for adding false sentences into the verse.
Try again later...

1 Like

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Kuginzi: 9:01am On Apr 13, 2020
AgentNairaland:

How many times would I answer, or is SURAT DEAF, BLIND AND CRIPPLE affecting you??
I said you haven't answered my question. You're just playing prank with me. You design your own verse to look exactly what your silly comment.
9:111 "Verily, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties for (the price) that theirs shall be Paradise. They fight in Allah's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurat (Torah) and the inje(Gospel) and the Qur'an. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is supreme success".
You've failed. Hahahaha..... You lack wisdom in understanding!!
So pls form or manipulate another verse where it's state that "Kill a Christian and receive 72 virgins in the Paradise".
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by adekolaelect(m): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2020
iwaeda:

It is your perspective, why do they say Mohammed, eniti ike ati ola maba. For Isa, eniti Ike ati Ola je tire
why can't you answer those questions asked you? All what you mention is to give respect to and honor to the prophets that God send to us but not God as you people call Jesus .if you can't answer those my question don't talk to me again because you are just time waster.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by iwaeda: 9:20am On Apr 13, 2020
adekolaelect:
why can't you answer those questions asked you? All what you mention is to give respect to and honor to the prophets that God send to us but not God as you people call Jesus .if you can't answer those my question don't talk to me again because you are just time waster.
You are praying that Glory and Honour should go to someone, but someone Already HAVE Glory and Honour. Reason about it sir
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by idanone(m): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2020
noleflendum:
CAN wail at the Federal and State level
Kwara state is 85% Muslims
keep quiet if you don't have any good thing to say
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by idanone(m): 9:34am On Apr 13, 2020
noleflendum:
Christians are minorities in Kwara state
Says who...
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by idanone(m): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2020
[center][/center]
iwaeda:
OPEN LETTER TO THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE, MALLAM ABDULRAHMAN ABDULRASAK.

His Excellency,
Mallam Abdurahman AbdulRasaq
Executive Governor, Kwara State
Government House, Ahmadu Bello Way
Ilorin

INJUSTICE ANYWHERE IS A THREAT TO JUSTICE EVERYWHERE

Being the text of an open letter written at the end of the emergency meeting of the State Executive Council of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Kwara State Chapter and all her Critical Stakeholders held on 6th day of April 2020 at the
Catholic Secretariat, Tanke Junction, IIorin, Kwara State.

Preamble:
The Christian Association of Nigerian (CAN) by her charter is the umbrella body for all Christians in Nigeria. The Kwara State Chapter is particularly charged to act as a liaison committee, by which member churches can consult together and when necessary, make common statement and take common actions on issues that concern the general welfare of the Christians in the State.

As a critical stakeholder in the socio-political affairs of the State, we have never shied away from working in understanding with the people of other faiths and the government of Kwara State to ensure that peace and harmony which are essential to overall development of the State are maintained without any form of disruption, even in the face of provocative marginalisation of Christians in the polity.

As it stands today, none of the nine (9) Federal Legislators from Kwara State is a Christian, a situation that ordinarily should spark off suspicion of an agenda because such a development is not a result of drought of astute Christian Politicians in the processes that culminated into the emergence of candidates for those positions. However in spite of the underhand tactics that cheated Christians out of the race, we looked away since those offices are elective positions.

Our frustrations and why we resulted to writing an open letter:

Your Excellency may wish to note that this open letter became our last option, after several efforts made to meet your Excellency privately to table our observations on several issues including the pressing issue of technical ban placed on prayer and preaching in our Schools by the Honorable Commissioner for Education and Human Capital Development proved abortive. We have managed that absurd policy with optimal maturity and avoided media altercation in the belief that Your Excellency will be available for a quick resolution of the matter and other connected issues. But to our utter dismay the events of recent times and your evasiveness leave us with no other option than to shout out if our whispers are too inaudible for Your Excellency's ears.

Also in view of the ongoing war against COVID - 19 pandemic, we would still have extended the period of waiting on Your Excellency but the speed at which Your Excellency started to rush appointments which excluded Christians while the lockdown lasts has forced us to result to calling Your Excellency's attention to the unprecedented lopsidedness in all the appointment so far made by Your Excellency.

Our action is thus premised on the fact that we sense a hidden agenda in the rush of all appointments at a crucial stage when lives should be rescued and secured, knowing fully that appointees are not going to resume work during this stay –back- at -home period.

We are sad that while churches and mosques are stopped from carrying out their operations,

Your Excellency's preoccupation revolves around making controversial appointments and the last set of it was a shock at the expense of the emergence and presence of COVID-19 in your state.

Facts of the matter:

As it stands today, almost all the appointments so far made by Your Excellency do not reflect sensitivity to the religious plurality of the State and the following facts will reveal the obvious:

1. On coming on board of this government under your leadership on May 29, 2019, Your Excellency promised to be fair to all Kwarans. However, right from that time till date, the Christians are yet to see a true reflection of that promise. For instance, the first three appointments you made; the Chief of Staff, the Secretary to the State Government and Chief Press Secretary and later that of the Deputy Chief of Staff did not include a single Christian. Yet, the Deputy Chief of Staff slot has always been reserved for a Christian once the Chief of Staff is a Muslim.

2. Out of the sixteen (16) commissioners that were appointed, only five (5) are Christians while all Special Advisers are non-Christians. This indicates that out of the twenty-six (26) member, State Executive Council, only six (6) including the Deputy Governor are Christians;

3. None of the Chairmen of the Governing Boards of all Statutory Boards and Commissions i.e Kwara State Civil Service Commission, Kwara State Judicial Service Commission, Kwara State House of Assembly Commission, Kwara State Polytechnic Board, Kwara State University(KWASU)Board, Local Government Service Commission, Teaching Service Commission, International Aviation College and IVTEC just to mention but a few so far appointed is a Christian;

4. Still in continuation of the marginalization, appointments of both the Rector, Kwara State Polytechnic and the Vice-chancellors of Kwara State University were schemed against the emergence of suitably qualified Christian academics;

5. Again, out of the eight (cool Permanent Secretaries so far appointed by your Excellency, only two (2) are Christians. Coupled with this is the unholy appointment of junior staff to superintend as Acting General managers over their most senior colleagues who are Christians in two (2) of the three (3) media houses in the State. That of the Radio Kwara, which we brought to Your Excellency's attention for remedy still remain unattended to;

6. While it is true that a Christian was appointed as Special Assistant on Religion, Christian Affairs and another as Chairman, Christian Pilgrims Welfare Board, these are positions that naturally should go to Christians. Meanwhile, none of the heads of the following agencies so far appointed by Your Excellency is a Christian: Kwara State Water Corporation, Kwara State Bureau of Land as well as Harmony Holdings Limited.

7. In continuation of the marginalization, our Churches were locked down without due consultations with CAN leadership. Your Excellency may wish to note that such style is not in tandem with democratic tenets. Although we understand that the lockdown was done as a preventive measure against COVID-19, but that due process of consultation as done for other stakeholders was not followed is not good. Your Excellency should note that the leadership of the Church is not in any way an appendage to any religious or traditional institution in the State. That notwithstanding, we showed understanding and persuaded all churches to close their services. We also on our own volition directed that Palm Sunday rally and Easter activities be suspended in strict compliance with the principles of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace. However, we wish to state without mincing words that any such arbitrary use of crude force to trample on our fundamental right to freedom of association and worship in the future will not be treated with kids' gloves;

8. In furtherance of Christian marginalization in Kwara State, we wish to put it on record that the lawful CAN leadership were never consulted nor involved in the Kwara State COVID -19 Technical Committee thus the interest of Christians were not taken care of. On this, we are not unaware of the divisive approach adopted by Your Excellency's government to hand pick individuals whom Your Excellency believes will do your bidding to serve in the Palliatives Distribution Committee, an offshoot of the main committee. This to us is an aberration that will be vehemently resisted if it should happen again in the future;

9. Your Excellency, we wish to again reassert the fact that the only organ that can speak on behalf, or represent, the Christian body in the State is the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) Kwara State Chapter. No other individual or body is or can be authorized to do same. Thus, your government will do well to follow this established structure in your relationship with Christians in the State;

10. Though non-partisan, CAN is always open and ready to support and work with government for peace and welfare of the people. We are also always committed to praying always for the government in line with the injunction of our Lord and saviour.

CONCLUSION:
The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Kwara State chapter hereby demands for
fair representation of Christians in all aspects of governance in Kwara State and wish to reiterate our willingness to be available for sincere dialogue that will lead to a redress and reversal of this dangerous trend.

As it stands presently, having patiently borne with previous appointments that were grossly unfair to our faith, Kwara State Christians are not happy with this latest demonstration of unprecedented marginalization and discrimination against us in all spheres of governance in the State. We therefore reject the appointments, particularly of the heads of statutory bodies and ask for an immediate review to reflect our plurality as a state, and a practical demonstration of what Your Excellency promised
Kwarans
on May 29, 2019, after you were sworn in as Executive Governor.

Yours in the service of Kwara State, through the love of Our Lord and Saviour,

Rev (Dr) Reuben Idowu Ibitoye
State Secretary

Most Rev. Paul A. Olawoore
State Chairman

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216994244588731&id=1245347282 embarassed

Updated
[s]https://newtelegraphng.com/kwara-can-cries-out-accuses-abdulrazaq-of-marginalising-christians/
[/s]

kwara state is not an Islamic state,we constitute about 40% of the state population..... Treat humanity with fairness
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by idanone(m): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2020
noleflendum:
Christians are minorities in Kwara state

isalright
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by idanone(m): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=noleflendum post=88312998] Christians are minorities in Kwara state [/quote]
isalright
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by idanone(m): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2020
idanone
post=88388005][[font=Lucida
[img][/img] Sans Unicode]quote author=noleflendum
:
Christians are minorities in [img]Kwara state [/[/font]quote]
isalright
[/img]
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by adekolaelect(m): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2020
iwaeda:

You are praying that Glory and Honour should go to someone, but someone Already HAVE Glory and Honour. Reason about it sir
only God has unchangeable glory and honor but God promise his prophets glory and honor with those who accept them as his messengers Thoroughly in their hearts with good deeds . you can't worship God without accepting his prophets as a messenger but not as God some call Jesus .
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by AmDayo: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2020
Kuginzi:

My friend, I think you cheated in school(Copy-copy), and still cheating on Nairaland. From your comment, it shows you're not intelligent at all. I don't deal with low IQ guys. I don't think u have anything on your Mendula. You're only good at Copy and paste. I deal with your Pastors who don't copy from app, they answer each question intelligently. We interact intelligently by throwing one question at a time and attempt to answer. But I asked a simple question, but you're unable to answer it because YOU CANNOT FIND THE ANSWER IN YOUR MOBILE APP. Pls go and Learn because in knowledge, you're a half bake Christian.

low IQ,mobile Apps, your pastors has been your major response to little question.
Can't you see you are always schnook.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nowenuse: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2020
fraymite:
Some people are calling the governor jihadist. Can a jihadist marry Christian as a wife? The governor wife is Christian therfore he isn't a jihadist. Secondly, did Christians expect 50/50 in Kwara? They must be fooling themselves. They are even in government more than ratio of Muslims in Ekiti and Benue. What about South West Governors that majority are Christians? It's a lie that Christians were marginalized in Kwara.

Are you people okay? What is the percentage of Muslims in Ekiti & Benue states compared to Christians in Kwara state?

Can u mention 1 LGA in Benue or Ekiti that is muslim majority? In Kwara, at least 4 LGAs are Christian Majority.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nowenuse: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2020
Empiree:
Your antics will not work. I know kiriyo very well. What's stopping you from asking for their evil manifesto?. I will post it here if you or anyone ask. Don't be afraid.

Your pastors evil was documented in the 90s. It is filled with hate ni ilu to ni oba?. They got away with it but my generation will hold them responsible.

Go to Saki (OYO state) and ask what CAN did there some weeks ago. We must do everything to decimate CAN in ilorin. It is a devil terrorist.

Abeg, what did they do? Tell us na
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nowenuse: 10:00am On Apr 13, 2020
fmprof:
I wouldn't know where u got ur statistics but I will advise you to stop misleading people.., I'm a Kwaran from Kwara North and a Christian! There are many Christians in both Kw north and south so stop being stupidly foolish!

This is interesting. Pls are u Nupe or Bariba?
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nowenuse: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2020
darfay:

There are hardly any indegenious Muslims in ss/se. There are no indegenious Muslims in Delta State, so what marginalisation are you talking of? Can you marginalize a people that do not exist?

Don't mind the foools. Muslims take Christians so much for granted in this country and no be their fault. It is because of how divided and too good we Christians are.

Muslims will be comparing Kwara where 40% of the population are Christians to Delta state where muslims do not exist. U can imagine.

Kwara cannot even be compared to Ondo or Plateau where muslims are like 20%.

Only Taraba should be compared to Kwara.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nowenuse: 10:07am On Apr 13, 2020
Evercurious:

How? I dont get this. You mean you were not given a State of Origin Certificate? Or what?

This is not a new thing na. Kwara state is only working based on orders from the Sultanate.

Christian indigenes from Hausa land (Kano, Katsina, Zaria) do not get indigene certificates from their LGAs unless they answer pure Muslim names!
But a Nigerien or Chadien will walk into that same office and get one without any stress.

Some of u Christians do not really know that we are sharing the same nationality with jihadists and terrorists ba?
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by AmDayo: 10:10am On Apr 13, 2020
adekolaelect:
Did the Jesus said he is the God before nailed on the cross ? We accepted him as a prophet in Islam but not as God you people make him to be .

You are "Ill informed"
Jesus is the son of God not God.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nowenuse: 10:11am On Apr 13, 2020
12bolakale:
Have the make the same complaints in Ondo and Ekiti where everything is Christian

Can the percentage of muslims in Ondo or Ekiti be compared to that of Christians in Kwara?
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nowenuse: 10:14am On Apr 13, 2020
Kuginzi:
I swear this CAN of people funny die.!! Can Muslims claim POLITICAL appointment in Christian dominated states?

Yes, don't muslims claim political appointment in Taraba & Plateau states?

First of all, u have to ask what the percentage of muslims are in that state!

Can muslims be claiming marginalization in the SE or SS states where they don't exist?

1 Like

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Blackking98(m): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2020
Una never see anything. Shea una bin de follow do otoge. Enjoy and stop disturbing us
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nowenuse: 10:19am On Apr 13, 2020
Kuginzi:

You're a big liar. Christians are still the minority in Kwara State. Mark my word; "In this present time of Democracy, A Christian can never become a Governor in Kwara State because they are the minority". And if u don't believe me, u can come and contest or campaign for a Christian candidate.

Nobody is saying that Christians are the majority in Kwara. However, Christians are up to 40% in Kwara and they are not an insignificant minority, hence they must never be treated as an insignificant minority.

There is a very big difference between an insignificant minority and a significant minority. Both are not the same.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nowenuse: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2020
Alajiki:

Flat-headed fool! Go and dictate in your red mud republic! How many Muslims are on the Ondo and Ekiti States cabinets?

Dindinrin

And what is the percentage of Muslims in Ondo & Ekiti state compared to Christians in Kwara state?
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nowenuse: 10:24am On Apr 13, 2020
arcis:
Ekiti, Ondo are other states in the east and south south has no Muslim representatives at all. But CAN will keep quiet.

Abeg...Leave the Governor alone..it has been like that since 1999. Same thing in Ekiti and Ondo..99% of all appointments are Christians....

arcis:

What about the right of Muslims in other state like Ekiti, Ondo, Delta, Imo just to mention a few...

Apart from Edo state with 10% muslims, SE & SS have no Indigenous muslims. How on Earth can people who do not exist be marginalized?

In Ondo & Ekiti, there is no single LGA that is muslim majority! Can u compare this to Kwara that has many LGAs that are Christian majority?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nowenuse: 10:32am On Apr 13, 2020
KunleyY19:
CAN be complaining about marginalization.

What will the most marginalized region in Kwara do
Kwara North This is non issue. Ilorin is the political hub of the state and by far the largest so they decide who gets what. And they are predominantly Muslims. I have never met an Ilorin indigene that's a Christian unless he converted and even at that he has no say.

So it's not a religious thing Ilorin are kingmakers and they decide what they want either along zonal lines or religious lines...
I doubt if you can even win an election in Kwara without a Muslim Name... More reason Saraki was giveb 'Abubakar'

it's the norms in the state, it's just like Muslims in Ekiti shouting or Muslims in the east complaining.

Are Ilorin indigenes the only ones in Kwara state?
Kwara south has more indigenes than Kwara central & Kwara north and Kwara south is slightly Christian majority.

Comparing Kwara where Christians are up to 40% to Ekiti where muslims are like 10% of SE where Muslims are non-existent is the height of ignorance.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nowenuse: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2020
plantist:

But idiots like you do not see any thing wrong in the lopsidedness of the appointments in Ekiti, Ondo, Rivers, Delta States and others.

Oga, Indigenous muslims are non-existent in Rivers & Delta state. Can u mention one town or LGA in Rivers or Delta that is muslim majority?

In Ondo & Ekiti, Christians there are like 20% & 10%.

You cannot compare this with Kwara where Christians are up to 40%!
Only Ogun state u can compare with Kwara. Ogun is 35% Muslim and yet a Muslim has become governor. What can u say?
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nowenuse: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2020
LivingSage:
Are you sniffing something lately? Okuta, patigi are majorly Christians? cheesy cheesy :
Lemme ask you, they're NUPE, are Nupe majorly Christians? No, so stop lying.
All those your wrong data about kwara, Ondo and Ekiti can only be believed by liars like you. meanwhile, MORO is just a village, the only town in kwara south with more Christian is Omu-aran so how can Christian be more in kwara south when Offa, Erin, ijagbo, Ajase, Omupo etc are Muslim towns?
You can only f.o.o.l. who are ready to accept your lies. Kwara is 30% Christian and 70% Muslim
[s][/s]

Why are u such a liar? Where did u put Ekiti & Oke-oro LGAs that are entirely Christian? (90% Christians)?

Kwara south has 7 LGAs and 4 are Christian majority! (Irepodun, Isin, Ekiti & Oke-oro), while Ifelodun, Offa & Oyun are muslim majority.

Nupes are majority Muslims, but Christians are a strong minority in Nupe land and they also dominate some towns and villages, even in Niger state, let alone Kwara state.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nowenuse: 10:49am On Apr 13, 2020
Rahyberg:

I don't want to comment before but I had to.
Can you prove to us why Ogun is predominantly full of Christians?.

You'll all sit at the comfort of your home and be peddling diluted and non-statistic facts.

Ogun state is divided into 3 sub ethnic groups.

Egba, Ijebu & Yewa.

Egba & Ijebu are Christian Majority (70%), while Yewa people are 50-50. Do the arithmetic for yourself!
It is impossible for muslims to be more in Ogun.

Not to talk of the development of Lagos into Ogun that has brought in more and more Christians from SE/SS extraction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials / Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today / Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.