Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians (40468 Views)

MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun / MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalising Christians In Osun / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Kuginzi: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
AgentNairaland:

I ASKED DO YOU NEED SCREENSHOT, YOU NEVER ANSWER, Remember you also COPIED AND PASTED here.. Confused SLAVE

Muhammad fingering Aishat what a calamity messenger grin
Can we chat on WhatsApp?
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Kuginzi: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
AgentNairaland:

I AM NOT ASKING FOR SUPER STORY

WHO'RE THE PAGANS allah SAID YOU SHOULD KILL AFTER RAMADAN??
Paganism has broadly connoted the "religion of the peasantry". During and after the Middle Ages, the term paganism was presumed a belief in false god(s).
Pls can we chat on WhatsApp?
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by AgentNairaland(f): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kuginzi:

Paganism has broadly connoted the "religion of the peasantry". During and after the Middle Ages, the term paganism was presumed a belief in false god(s).
Pls can we chat on WhatsApp?

Must you lie to strengthen Islam as commanded by allah in Quran 3:28 and 16:106?? religion of the peasantry is a religion in EUROPE in the late Middle Ages.. Now Muhammad thoroughout his life time never stepped to any EUROPEAN country...

Before Muhammad brought islam, There were Christians And Jews residing and doing there businesses in Saudi Arabia.. After Muhammad brought islam, he slaughtered 600-900 of Jews And Christians residing and doing there businesses in Saudi Arabia as it is written in quran that Kill Christians and Jews, I HAVE THE HADITH if you need it.. So therefore, telling me now that "religion of the peasantry" are the one ur god allah is refering to that you should kill IS A BIG and MOTHER4KA lies.. You don't need to LIE to strengthen Islam ok...

As I said, YOU'RE TOO SMALL and A BABY SLAVE, you're nothing but pencil in my hand.. Go back to almajiri school to be adequately equipped...

On the WhatsApp number you're asking for, I PREFER DISGRACING YOU OPENLY LIKE THIS my pencil slave boy grin
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by middlebelter(m): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Empiree:
novice. If you want to know CAN, go an read their manifesto. That's true color of CAN of worms. To hell with them and their supporters. CAN is a terrorist in disguise. Tell your security agency to go after them, ode cheesy No respect for them anymore. I have heard enough of their booshit

What is your problem, can't you make a comment without insulting people? That's is a symptom of crude background you know that?
I really wish you can come up with constructive superior arguments not use of vulgar words. Some of us feel sorry to share the same geo-political space with people like you in the 21st century.

Tell me how this present Governor is better than Bukola Saraki's candidates with people like you around him? If I should come down to your level of absurd words, It will hurt my dignity. At this point, I won't reply you anymore. I pray and hope you will learn your good lessons before it is too late.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Empiree: 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
middlebelter:

What is your problem, can't you make a comment without insulting people? That's is a symptom of crude background you know that?
I really wish you can come up with constructive superior arguments not use of vulgar words. Some of us feel sorry to share the same geo-political space with people like you in the 21st century.

Tell me how this present Governor is better than Bukola Saraki's candidates with people like you around him? If I should come down to your level of absurd words, It will hurt my dignity. At this point, I won't reply you anymore. I pray and hope you will learn your good lessons before it is too late.
I dont care about anything you say. All you have to do is request for Christian Association Of Nigeria's manifesto, CAN. a terrorist group founded to cause chaos in Nigeria. Until you realized danger this terrorist group poised to the country, you will continue to be novice. You can as well check my profile for the record/manifesto. Check my newest thread and read it from A-Z. It is not long.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Alajiki(m): 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nowenuse:

And what is the percentage of Muslims in Ondo & Ekiti state compared to Christians in Kwara state?

Since you have the figures, why don't you lay it bare?
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Osaze007: 12:21am On Apr 14, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Firstly I will start from Lagos, Lagos has 60% Muslims according to census, oyo has 75% and Ogun has 40%.
2019 election was polarized on religious basis by CAN and that's why u see PDP having some go votes despite Southwest being an APC zone. It was religious card that played out by CAN.

Your clearly an iPod member
If oyo is 75 Muslim why did pdp a Christian party win based on your logic
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Osaze007: 12:22am On Apr 14, 2020
Rahyberg:

This shows you know more a little about Ijebu land.
But let me clear you on what you don't know, "75% of families in Ijebu land are made up of Muslim from the core. Majority only converted to Christianity. Ask any body, they will tell you there mom or Dad is of Muslim background while they all go to church.

You saying Ogun state is majorly Christian predominant is wrong. Just get that fact right.

And in Yoruba land we're all bonded together with one love.
It's only on Nairaland that we have Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba christian.

No one is saying nothing bad
However Ogun is Christian majority egba & Yewa are majorly Christains only ijebu has a significant number of Muslim
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Osaze007: 12:26am On Apr 14, 2020
middlebelter:

I wish I have time enough time to reply you.

You keep insulting people when you are confronted with superior arguments. No doubt, you have traits of a terrorist and I hope the appropriate security agencies will be on your case before we wrongly produce another Abubakar Shekau in Kwara state. Intolerance of your types usually graduate to terrorism.
Indeed, I have reasons to think I am making a mistake replying you but for the sake of our audience, I will state a few things here under:
The politics in Kwara has been dominated by Muslims and what CANis asking for is give us our fear share. Is it too much and you calling them names. Imagine if the table is turned around, will you be happy if Christian dominates without giving Muslims there fear share?

The Lagos and Ogun States you are referring to are still being dominated by Muslims. Bola Tinubu is a Muslim Muslim and has been deciding the Governors of Lagos, after two Muslims, because he's a democrat, he gave Christian chance. I doubt if you are really a Yorubaman, indeed I have every reason to suspect that you just happen to speak/write the language. Your disposition is more like a chronic Fulanis Muslim that want to dominate everything. An average Yoruba man does not share your sentiments.

Continue.

Which Ogun state is dominated by Muslims ?

Ogun that has only produced one Muslim governor (who was voted in my majority Christain to take back power from ijebu)

Even all the rich men from Ogun are Christains and power brokers

It’s only in Lagos and that’s cause the yorubas rally behind tinubu
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Osaze007: 12:37am On Apr 14, 2020
Rahyberg:

I don't want to comment before but I had to.
Can you prove to us why Ogun is predominantly full of Christians?.

You'll all sit at the comfort of your home and be peddling diluted and non-statistic facts.

Bro I’m an Edo man born & bread in Yoruba land in all your states from Lagos to Kwara & Kogi ( Oya state) the name awolowo gave to it

In Ogun
Only ijebu have a significant number of Muslims
Egba, Yewa & Awori are majorly Christains
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Dansuqi: 12:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Blackking98:
Una never see anything. Shea una bin de follow do otoge. Enjoy and stop disturbing us
Oga leave pdp stuffs.saraki surrounded himself with fellow Muslims.by the way,he had to go.dont bring his topic again
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Onlyonebuhari: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Osaze007:

Your clearly an iPod member
If oyo is 75 Muslim why did pdp a Christian party win based on your logic

Mr Man am a Muslim and I don't abuse others. Ajimobi's behavior cost APC the election.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nowenuse: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Evercurious:

THIS IS WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES..But why don't you speak up

I am not a Hausa Christian or a core northern Christian. I am from Plateau state, but I am neighbors and relatives with these core northern christians, so I know what they pass through.

You know, we Christians are told to turn to other side of the cheek and leave vengeance for God. And that is our biggest weakness & foolishness.
Anywhere Christians are 35% or less in the north, they tend to keep quiet and allow oppression go on without speaking up.

Core northern christians manage to survive by answering Hausa/Islamic names.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nowenuse: 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
KunleyY19:

I would have continued with you but this your stat ain't correct at all... "Kwara South has more indigenes than Kwara Central and Kwara North Combined."

That's a big fat lie. I bet you don't know kwara state.

I never said COMBINED. I meant individually.
Kwara south is like 40% of the state, while Kwara central & north are like 30-30%.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by tholexzy: 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
hmmm, this CAN people sha. don't even no if they are political group. Come to think of it, i no States in this country without a Muslim theirs SEC. and now you have six including the D. Gov..
Dont no where this religion wahala is taking us to sha oooo.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Osaze007: 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Mr Man am a Muslim and I don't abuse others. Ajimobi's behavior cost APC the election.

Senseless post
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Evercurious(f): 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nowenuse:

I am not a Hausa Christian or a core northern Christian. I am from Plateau state, but I am neighbors and relatives with these core northern christians, so I know what they pass through.

You know, we Christians are told to turn to other side of the cheek and leave vengeance for God. And that is our biggest weakness & foolishness.
Anywhere Christians are 35% or less in the north, they tend to keep quiet and allow oppression go on without speaking up.

Core northern christians manage to survive by answering Hausa/Islamic names.

Misinterpretation of the scripture is their issue.. Speaking up should have been a remedy to this. Atleast it won't have degenerated to what we now have. It's just too bad .. A CLOSED MOUTH IS A CLOSED DESTINY..

1 Like

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by BewareOf419: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kuginzi:

Mr Judge, You've taken side, therefore I don't have confidence on your judgement. pls check the verse she quoted, can u find "Kill a Christian and receive a reward of 72 virgins in Paradise"?
@Paganism has broadly connoted the "religion of the peasantry". During and after the Middle Ages, the term paganism presumed a belief in false god(s).
Pls I don't want u to quote any of my comments again. I have no trust in your judgement. Stay clear!!

From those verses she qouted there one where Kill Jews and Christians was commanded by Allah, this is it

The Quran , chapter 9 ( At-Tawba ), verses 2–6:

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four
months (2) ... So if you repent, that is best for you; ... And give
tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. (3) ...
Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the
polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in
anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them
their treaty until their term [has ended]. (4) ... And when the sacred
months have passed, then KILL CHRISTIANS and JEWS wherever you find them
and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every
place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give
zakah, let them [go] on their way. (5) ... And if any one of the
polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that
he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of
safety. That is because they are a people who do not know. (6)

As you know Quran is NOT complete without Hadith so she quoted this to back the above verses up

Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits
into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of
his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell . All of them will have libidinous
sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis .' "
Sunan Ibn Majah, Zuhd (Book of Abstinence)

Sura 47:4-6 says, “Therefore when you meet the
Unbelievers (in fight), smite their necks; At length, when you have
thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly on them…But to those
who are slain in the way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be
lost. Soon will He guide them and improve their condition, and admit
them to the Garden which He has announced for them” (also cf. Sura
3:157).

Sura 23:102-3 and Sura 9:111 that fighting non-believersis a duty of every Muslim and the only way to be certain of going to
heaven is to die fighting in the cause of Allah. If they can make it to heaven, one of the rewards all Muslim men are promised is they will
have 72 virgins.

What else do you still want her to do again?

AgentNairaland, As Kuginzi answered your question??
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by AgentNairaland(f): 3:13am On Apr 15, 2020
BewareOf419:

What else do you still want her to do again?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AGAIN

I've shown him evidences from quran and hadith still asking me repeated questions grin

La Surat confusion dey worry his brain

AgentNairaland, As Kuginzi answered your question??

The question hard for him, his Alfa, imam, Sheikh, etc to answer grin
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Empiree: 3:25am On Apr 15, 2020
bigots shocked
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by HeightsKE: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Charity should go round please
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by noleflendum: 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
HeightsKE:
Charity should go round please note
ICC,WHO,ICPC,EFCC,OPC,COVID19
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by HeightsKE: 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
noleflendum:
ICC,WHO,ICPC,EFCC,OPC,COVID19

Say whatever you like,I will continue to report you.

You are as ugly as your ugly disgusting posts
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by noleflendum: 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
HeightsKE:

Say whatever you like,I will continue to report you.

You are as ugly as your ugly disgusting posts
cry cry baby
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by AmDayo: 10:16am On Apr 16, 2020
adekolaelect:
why the Quote "Jesus is lord?? So confuse people but like to point fingers at others.

Lord is a title of respect
We also address judges as my lord you know
So Jesus is the lord of churches

God is the "Greatest of the universe".

1 Like

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by emmyileri3: 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
These appointments clearly means no job for the Christians
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by emmyileri3: 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
noleflendum:
wayray Let me give you further analysis Kwara central 100% Muslims to Nil Kwara North. 99% Muslims to 1% Kwara south. 70% Muslims to 30%
werey omo ajarabuka omo inan.na ur fada measure am

1 Like

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by emmyileri3: 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
noleflendum:
wayray Let me give you further analysis Kwara central 100% Muslims to Nil Kwara North. 99% Muslims to 1% Kwara south. 70% Muslims to 30%
werey omo ale jati jati .na wetin you use measure am
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by noleflendum: 5:32am On Apr 18, 2020
emmyileri3:

werey omo ajarabuka omo inan.na ur fada measure am
you can go and die
Simon ajibola would have been gov in 2014 but because he is a Christian he lost
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Adlac(m): 2:10pm On May 03, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You said what... Are you one of the slave from RELIGION OF KETTLE, so as to know where to start from with you

Yes I'm!

You can purge out your known hatred for the religion of liberation.

Don't be deceive, Jesus will deny you!
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by IslamVIRGINS(f): 2:47pm On May 03, 2020
Adlac:

Yes I'm!

You can purge out your known hatred for the religion of liberation.

Don't be deceive, Jesus will deny you!

And Muhammad will accept you in grave right, or you think that ur janat full of virgins is real grin sit down there and be deceiving yourself ok...

Even Quran said Jesus is ur Messiah and is highly exalted and honour in heaven and on earth.. What can we say about Muhammad that wasn't ur Messiah.. We children of God has accepted Jesus Christ as our Messiah so relax and enjoy ur audio 72 virgins in garden of xxxx

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) / Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group / Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.