Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power (25673 Views)

Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice / Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC / Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Femeto:
In this COVID 19 period sensless politicians.

And they also have some foolish people following them like that Azmanaty
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by akdjr(m): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2020
The fact remain that the highest rigger will definitely become the winner. Don't believe only one political party rig in an election in Nigeria. If I tell people that even 1993 election was rigged some will still argue with me because it was optionA4 forgetting that money was used to induce voters. quote author=tophumble post=88312102]Oni have spoken

If Ekiti PDP can unite and field Segun Oni come 2022, APC will need extra rigging formula to win Ekiti[/quote]
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by tlarge1612: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2020
Oloriburuku somebody
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Jostoman: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2020
Citytrend:
In this Coronavirus season? Oga sorry your people needs Covid 19 Lockdown palliative and supports not election. This is time to show them love after helping you to power

Abeg joo, I will Build a company Logo or Website for your Product or Company
how many support has your darling president given to Nigerians during this lockdown?
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Jostoman: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Say No to Hard Drugs

Marijuana has finished Segun
am ashamed of you sir
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Jostoman: 11:12am On Apr 11, 2020
post=88312103:
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink

For more JOKES, Text PDP to 419.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid!
your mumu just start
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by ofiko123(m): 11:51am On Apr 11, 2020
Not while buhari is in power...
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by berbs: 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shameless old fool. Is this the time to talk about politics?
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Amanda4life: 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
I want MILITARY TO TAKE OVET
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by 121212ade(m): 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
When will that be?
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Nigeriapen(m): 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
List of 13 Nigerian Kill By Coronavirus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYhqUgZO9hs
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Starboi0: 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
Who's talking about politics now? We more serious problem to profer solutions to
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by dotedote: 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
post=88312118:

Nigerians should even stop talking about voting for a particular party, if we want to take our country back from the hands of all the political criminals that looted our country blind since independence, we should vote for personality, and honest men and women.
This is the only way our nation can continue to move forward.
For all those still supporting criminals that took our nation 100 years back, posterity will judge us all.

We Rise!

Unfortunately, those personalities must present themselves under a party platform.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Thoying1990: 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
We have seen you. Anyways, for your fumigation within Ibadan & Lagos, check my signature.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by kunleham(m): 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
tophumble:
Oni have spoken

If Ekiti PDP can unite and field Segun Oni come 2022, APC will need extra rigging formula to win Ekiti
See how the idiot is thinking. It'll take years before this country can change. Somebody that's just jumping from party to party not because of the masses but due to his ego and pocket you're here saying this rubbish.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by tophumble(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
U are a big fool, must u insult me to pass ur message across? I am an Ekiti man and I know what applies in Ekiti politics

Ode radarada

kunleham:

See how the idiot is thinking. It'll take years before this country can change. Somebody that's just jumping from party to party not because of the masses but due to his ego and pocket you're here saying this rubbish.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Ripama: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Some of these politicians are only concerned about their ambitions. We are talking about covid-19, he's spewing nonsense
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by tuniski: 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lynx001:
are all pdp controlled state are lyk heaven?what have they done in the ss&se their main stronghold for years. They are not even strong as an opposition party. I remember when apc was in opposition. Lai mohammed and the likes where attacking gej left right and center. I thought they had something to offer. when they won 2015 i thought they will do something. But there failure is visible to the blind. In nigeria the failure of a president makes us miss the previous one who also failed. Gej made us miss obj. Pmb made us miss gej. NER or
Jagaban will make us miss pmb.
According to you APC defines opposition abi but, for 16yrs they couldn't defeat PDP until PDP defeated itself. Anyway, the matter of today is that APC is disastrous as incumbent. They are like coro inflicting our nation with mass poverty, insecurity, rudderless and deceit. APC is a celebrated fraud!
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by rexwalters: 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
tuniski:

According to you APC defines opposition abi but, for 16yrs they couldn't defeat PDP until PDP defeated itself. Anyway, the matter of today is that APC is disastrous as incumbent. They are like coro inflicting our nation with mass poverty, insecurity, rudderless and deceit. APC is a celebrated fraud!
You complain about pdp, you complain about APC, show me your Leaders, and I will tell you who you are so the Americans say, are we not Nigerians?, you are not any better than the people you purport to be complaining about.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Taiwojon(m): 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
yes by God grace
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Kenneth10110(m): 2:16am On Apr 12, 2020
post=88312118:

Nigerians should even stop talking about voting for a particular party, if we want to take our country back from the hands of all the political criminals that looted our country blind since independence, we should vote for personality, and honest men and women.
This is the only way our nation can continue to move forward.
For all those still supporting criminals that took our nation 100 years back, posterity will judge us all.

We Rise!

Hypocrite its just the way you support Buhari you too will be judged
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Ukwa1: 2:27am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
rexwalters:
You complain about pdp, you complain about APC, show me your Leaders, and I will tell you who you are so the Americans say, are we not Nigerians?, you are not any better than the people you purport to be complaining about.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan / Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi / US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.