Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) (137409 Views)

Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. / President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 / Photos Of Over 500,000 Residents Fleeing Wild Fire Orderly In U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by feedthenation(m): 8:36am On Apr 12, 2020
And there was no covid-19 branding on any items compared to the way things are done here in nigeria
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by thegloor: 8:36am On Apr 12, 2020
kcowen:
Explorers I was ask those food are free...? See Orderliness and here we dey wait for just N2000..this country just wicked and na we pray pass

It's free, donated by people or bought with donations
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by thegloor: 8:38am On Apr 12, 2020
Slurity:
There is still very high chance of spreading the virus even more. If a single person out of the people sharing the food is positive and the virus is already on the hand gloves then case closed.

Maybe they change it per car
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by pacespot(m): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2020
And you wonder why Americans love their country so much, they can go to war and kill other people for their country's sake, America is just one big family. I spoke with one client recently who is from America, he wanted me to connect him with my other business partners who are based in America, this client I am talking about is an African American, he is not going to look my way either I am an African or European or Asian, he only cares about my country of origin, not race. I hope Africans will understand this soon that whatever you do to your country will also come back to affect you too. Your status in the world is judged by the country you came from.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by realadesco(m): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2020
grin
Shibaraba:
Sweet country
I have a proposition. I suggest the federal government should, instead of wasting money in the name of nysc for youths, make them dey send every youth go America or Europe for at least three months after school so we go see as people dey live over there. See organisation na. See love. See order . See peace. See equality . Everybody comport. That is a country that works.

If this were to be naija, fight go Don happen since na. See that woman dey wave after she Don drop food. For here she go Don turn Jesus Christ. Dey shout line up, line up. People go dey even bribe them to collect aid. That one na if dem mc oluomo wannabees never carry bottle scatter the whole place.Different headline the next day Explorers headline go read
Foodbank turns blood bank as touts clash in abule egba
Pm express headline
50 killed as food sharing turns blow sharing
Igberetv headline
Man divorces wife in ejigbo as he discovers that she slept with officials before food was handed out.
Cyriacius izuekwe headline
Horror as bloodbath reigns in mushin over food
Autojosh headline
How to care for you car while queueing to access foodaid
And our resident asslicker headline Alex reports
Regina Daniels poses with recipients of food aid in abakaliki

By the way,that last picture, I fit bet my blokos na our sisters those hanty be. One back Pikin another just relax. By the way if you no get any of those wrapper for house you're not a Nigerian
grin No kee miii for hia naw
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:45am On Apr 12, 2020
Mizwisdom:

It's just sarcasm Explorers, don't take it seriously. I'm following you bro.

I know sis/bro, that's why i laughed calling me IPOB.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Explorers:

I know sis/bro, that's why i laughed calling me IPOB.

grin grin
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by ramatintin(m): 8:59am On Apr 12, 2020
Y'all praising America here.if it were Nigeria govt sharing this carton am seeing for one month insult will rain. hypocrites
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by franugo(m): 9:01am On Apr 12, 2020
Na wrapper those women tie for d last pic?!! Chai...naija grin
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Chuksyno(m): 9:02am On Apr 12, 2020
muyoge:
Using cars is good for physical distancing, but what about those without a car?
Virtually everybody in the States owns a car. Car is regarded as basic necessity over there.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by joshuaidibia(m): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
then what are we in the hands of our leader

Not a slave. Abi u be slave? Sorry
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by NERDYDREAMS(m): 9:06am On Apr 12, 2020
Shibaraba:
Sweet country
I have a proposition. I suggest the federal government should, instead of wasting money in the name of nysc for youths, make them dey send every youth go America or Europe for at least three months after school so we go see as people dey live over there. See organisation na. See love. See order . See peace. See equality . Everybody comport. That is a country that works.

If this were to be naija, fight go Don happen since na. See that woman dey wave after she Don drop food. For here she go Don turn Jesus Christ. Dey shout line up, line up. People go dey even bribe them to collect aid. That one na if dem mc oluomo wannabees never carry bottle scatter the whole place.Different headline the next day Explorers headline go read
Pm express headline
Igberetv headline
Man divorces wife in ejigbo as he discovers that she slept with officials before food was handed out.
Autojosh headline

By the way,that last picture, I fit bet my blokos na our sisters those hanty be. One back Pikin another just relax. By the way if you no get any of those wrapper for house you're not a Nigerian

Epic cheesy cheesy grin
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by carinmom(f): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2020
muyoge:
I saw one white guy standing on his car to see the distribution line. That guy probably once stayed in Nigeria. That action was typically Nigerian.
The guy definitely reminded me of Naija, I nearly shed tears for them.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by gnykelly(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2020
humilitypays:
The simple and saddest truth of this all is; black race cannot do this without a white race leading that nation.

The problem of Nigeria and other West, East and Central Africa has to do with the black race syndrome.

Nigeria need like 10 million white population positioned in top leadership, judiciary, security and other decision making positions to change Nigeria for good.

No Nigerian born black President or Governor or Senator or Minister can change Nigeria. No political party of black origin can change Nigeria.

Nigeria's problem is not Buhari, it is not Goodluck, it is not OBJ, it is not APC, it is not PDP, it is a collective black man genetic problem from origin cry

Black Americans are suffering same and if not for white man's leadership, black Americans would have destroyed America, France, etc.

Check other South America countries with blacks as dominant race, I am talking about Jamaica, Haiti, etc, they are worst than Nigeria, but their neighboring white nations are all doing fine, why Do they also have PDP and APC there

Dear Nigerians stop blaming Buhari, Buhari is not your problem, all Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria not just Buhari alone.

you are wrong... have you been to Botswana... you will be marvel at how governments work there.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by JayReeMai(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2020
Shattuck:
lol the yeye chop life gang
lol them dey try. I no just like how naija celebs dey broke shame fans these days.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by kalvoken(m): 9:13am On Apr 12, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Thays not how it works. When citizens behave like himans their leaders will have no choice but to behave reaponsibly.

In other words, you are to be blame for the looting that is the order of the day in our government
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Jaqenhghar: 9:16am On Apr 12, 2020
kalvoken:

In other words, you are to be blame for the looting that is the order of the day in our government
Yes. We are all part of this society wether you like it or not. You can sit and say you are different but an all of us dey this thing ana all of us dey suffer am
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by ledaman: 9:19am On Apr 12, 2020
God punish our leaders! See organization!
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by AlphikkaTech: 9:26am On Apr 12, 2020
segebase:
See beta country .....dem suppose recolonize Africa
recolonize your stupid brain.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Danelo(m): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2020
These people are miles ahead
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by cococandy(f): 9:31am On Apr 12, 2020
ollypass:

Local food bank nibo¿

You can ask around your area see if something like that exists
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by hardeycute(m): 9:33am On Apr 12, 2020
feedthenation:
And there was no covid-19 branding on any items compared to the way things are done here in nigeria
I thought I'm the only seeing that, I don't understand the reason behind the branding of the food items being shared over here. Monies that should have been used to increase the volume will be wasted to print unnecessary things in the name of branding.

This country is not a "same" clime.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 9:39am On Apr 12, 2020
If na Nigeria car horning go make person run mad.the fight/stampede that will broke out my people will loss their life...see 9jerians in wrappers..Igbo amaka grin grin cheesy
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2020
when you have selfless leaders and an obedient followers.. patriotism is be yours to keep.. without patriotism, Nigeria will never develop
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Enwhen(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2020
hopeforcharles:
I am thinking will there be food shortage in America? With This way they are responsive and organized.
Since Nigeria always copy from them let's copy this one too

Will Nigerians be this coordinated ?...even with money during fuel scarcity they fight , let alone FREE FOOD...many lives would be lost.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Anijay1212(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Shibaraba:
Sweet country

Pm express headline
Igberetv headline
Autojosh headline

When i see comments like this i know for a fact that we have "sence" in this country but why we dont use it in situations like this is what baffles me.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Orlatunday11(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2020
u c even despite they hav cars...here u got ordinary bike
Nigeria done suffer
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by jonnyjustcome22: 10:03am On Apr 12, 2020
We only be hearing trader money, market money useless people. See how materials are distributed not audio sharing.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by composure: 10:14am On Apr 12, 2020
segebase:

Trump said so during and after the elections

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2020
segebase:

Long overdue

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by bawajghai(m): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2020
Meanwhile in Nigeria buhari said any person that has an account number is not considered a vulnerable person
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by dominique(f): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Yustash001:
Here it's only 4 cups of stony rice we saw....they brought 3 bags to the community, the chief (baaale) alone carried 2 bags and a bag was shared among the community dwellers....

That's the height of greed, selfishness, and insensitivity towards your fellow human being.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies / Gov.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.