Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) (137410 Views)

Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. / President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 / Photos Of Over 500,000 Residents Fleeing Wild Fire Orderly In U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by ashawopikin(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Explorers:
Helpers Alisa Alonzo (left) and Jennifer Byrnes (right) gather bags of split peas to load into cars at Traders Village.

The San Antonio Food Bank said it distributed one million pounds of food over the course of the day.

Each family left with enough food to fill two grocery carts, intended to last them the rest of the month.

Food bank staff wore masks and gloves as they distributed boxes into waiting cars.
see country wey organise

Its Explorers again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by kcowen(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Explorers I was ask those food are free...? See Orderliness and here we dey wait for just N2000..this country just wicked and na we pray pass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Timileyin1234(m): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
I want to sell my shoe. No be joke

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Collins4u1(m): 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
Cheeeeeei, country that works.

God bless America, God bless Trump

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
9ja should learn

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Galactico4ever(m): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
After paying their jobless citizens,america Still give them free food. If only buhari can do quarter of that,nigerians may not complain much

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by rayobaba(m): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
U can't be using any of this cars for naija and be queing for food. U must be big man.
This shows a civilized and developed country.
Nigeria, shameless country.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shibaraba:
Sweet country
I have a proposition. I suggest the federal government should, instead of wasting money in the name of nysc for youths, make them dey send every youth go America or Europe for at least three months after school so we go see as people dey live over there. See organisation na. See love. See order . See peace. See equality . Everybody comport. That is a country that works.

If this were to be naija, fight go Don happen since na. See that woman dey wave after she Don drop food. For here she go Don turn Jesus Christ. Dey shout line up, line up. People go dey even bribe them to collect aid. That one na if dem mc oluomo wannabees never carry bottle scatter the whole place.Different headline the next day Explorers headline go read
Foodbank turns blood bank as touts clash in abule egba
Pm express headline
50 killed as food sharing turns blow sharing
Igberetv headline
Man divorces wife in ejigbo as he discovers that she slept with officials before food was handed out.
Cyriacius izuekwe headline
Horror as bloodbath reigns in mushin over food
Autojosh headline
How to care for you car while queueing to access foodaid
And our resident asslicker headline Alex reports
Regina Daniels poses with recipients of food aid in abakaliki

By the way,that last picture, I fit bet my blokos na our sisters those hanty be. One back Pikin another just relax. By the way if you no get any of those wrapper for house you're not a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Chrysz(m): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Everything is just organize there...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
God remove Buhari from Nigeria Pls undecided

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is what we call a working government not these baboons we have in Nigeria parading themselves as heartless and wicked leaders.

We are really suffering and smiling probably is the reason Our govt don't care about us.

Nigerians put tribal sentient aside, we need to wake up and fight those nincompoops on power so as to secure the life of our unborn generations. It's not getting funny any longer.

9 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by doggedfighter(f): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shibaraba:
Sweet country
I have a proposition. I suggest the federal government should, instead of wasting money in the name of nysc for youths, make them dey send every youth go America or Europe for at least three months after school so we go see as people dey live over there. See organisation na. See love. See order . See peace. See equality . Everybody comport. That is a country that works.

If this were to be naija, fight go Don happen since na. See that woman dey wave after she Don drop food. For here she go Don turn Jesus Christ. Dey shout line up, line up. People go dey even bribe them to collect aid. That one na if dem mc oluomo wannabees never carry bottle scatter the whole place.Different headline the next day Explorers headline go read
Pm express headline
Igberetv headline
Man divorces wife in ejigbo as he discovers that she slept with officials before food was handed out.
Autojosh headline

By the way,that last picture, I fit bet my blokos na our sisters those hanty be. One back Pikin another just relax. By the way if you no get any of those wrapper for house you're not a Nigerian
Shibaraba, thanks for cracking me up . You captured the situation very well
Kai !

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by salford1: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Seen this before in Calgary Canada back in 2015 after oil price collapsed ,except the car queue wasn't as long as this.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
See as everywhere soft

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Slurity(m): 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
There is still very high chance of spreading the virus even more. If a single person out of the people sharing the food is positive and the virus is already on the hand gloves then case closed.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by salford1: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
See people with better cars lining up for hand-out. I even see a camaro. grin
Welcome to the abroad grin
Camaro nor be big man car here.
If a Bentley, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini or Ferrari was in that queue, na den worry dey.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
salford1:

Welcome to the abroad grin
Camaro nor be big man car here.
If a Bentley, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini or Ferrari was in that queue, na den worry dey.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by slowice(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hmmmm 6000 people and each got food that could fill 2 grocery cart to last a month? Who did we offend? Wetin we do this people sef?

Even plus the covid I ll joyfully accept an American visa and get the fk outta this place filled with wicked and self centered politician

Imagine, they re still debating if they ll give power for free for 2months....wtf

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Officialfarex: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nigerian government can never copy this ooo.except to embezzled public funds.

12 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by chrizzyace: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shibaraba:
Sweet country

Pm express headline
Igberetv headline
Autojosh headline

Hahaha Bros oo

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Neoteny7: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
hopeforcharles:
I am thinking will there be food shortage in America ? With This way they are responsive and organized.
Since Nigeria always copy from them let's copy this one too

Unlikely. The US grows a lot of food, much more they can consume. They're very self-sufficient even after exporting much of it.

The problem they're facing is a lotta people are outta work right now and can barely afford groceries.

That's why they've food banks, which are largely stocked from excess produce from farmers, stores, and restaurants, as well as charity.

In Nigeria we're sadly far from sufficient in food production, let alone having excess.

22 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Warmaterial(m): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Mehn Yankee amaka

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by salford1: 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Olunmercy56:
We are waiting for our own government to act fast, many people are really hungry!!!!
Some smaller towns in Nigeria are making efforts.
Foodbanks are not government funded but private donations..
The billionaires dashing the FG money should have donated them to foodbanks instead. Big mistake.

14 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Cti28(m): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
See how organized they are. If this should be a certain country, there would be chaos every where. In fact some people will try collecting more than one ration.
And the painful and appallingly part is that before it gets to those who are in need of it, 90% would have been "cornered" by those in charge.

10 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by edoairways: 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
hopeforcharles:
I am thinking will there be food shortage in America? With This way they are responsive and organized.
Greed will not let us do the right thing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by BEDMON1900: 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
segebase:
See beta country .....dem suppose recolonize Africa
sincerely...

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Kubernetes: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
hopeforcharles:
I am thinking will there be food shortage in America? With This way they are responsive and organized.

If we pay our tax and our leaders aren't corrupt,we should be like zem.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies / Gov.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.