Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) (137492 Views)

Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. / President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 / Photos Of Over 500,000 Residents Fleeing Wild Fire Orderly In U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 12, 2020
segebase:
See beta country .....dem suppose recolonize Africa
Them never born most of us that time that is why .

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by yom2(m): 1:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Explorers:
The National Guard, Military has been deployed to assist food banks in Washington state and Louisiana, and in cities across the U.S.

Volunteers prepare to pack boxes of food to be distributed to those in need at the Capital Area Food Bank in Washington, D.C., April 1.
meanwhile those are the people we want to copy to extend lockdown

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by amosedwin1: 1:12am On Apr 12, 2020
Hunger no go kill person for this country Please nairalanders I need some help nothing too small First Bank 3050437132
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by 9jaRealist: 1:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Yustash001:
This not feasible in Nigeria where you be on the queue for more than an hour and someone would come from nowhere and want to enter the line in the front..

grin grin grin

NIGERIANS are the WORST thing to happen to Nigeria...
>
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by starprince71: 1:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Brother why you useless like this
Okpara200:
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by 9jaRealist: 1:24am On Apr 12, 2020
segebase:
linnyx:
That is how it is done. Here in Naija... Make I no talk

They pay TAXES in America, which govts there use for stuff like this...
Over here, most people evade tax payment while waiting around to share "oyel" money.

These could also be PRIVATE food banks...
So anyone us here can follow their lead and organize one. grin
>

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:25am On Apr 12, 2020
a working country
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Thays not how it works. When citizens behave like himans their leaders will have no choice but to behave reaponsibly.
So na our irresponsibility dey make politicians dey steal?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by AreaFada2: 1:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Yep. Where order prevails.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by akdjr(m): 1:38am On Apr 12, 2020
I won't be surprise if PDP demand for a probe.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Joiedevivre: 1:48am On Apr 12, 2020
A country that works
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by kokomilala(m): 2:31am On Apr 12, 2020
May God continue to bless America,President Trump and all those who conceived this idea!
It's dejavu. Lightning strikes twice! I think the 1928 Great Depression was the last time Americans queued up for food stamps.But alas,this is divine ,state provision. Only a responsible government would do this.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Boydehot: 2:40am On Apr 12, 2020
For naija they are not poorest of the poor because the own a car

#
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:44am On Apr 12, 2020
And buhari is busy forming committee that will share ordinary 1billion... Who's know when his experts will tell him when to lift the lockdown... Nigeria is a cursed land
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by DexterousOne(m): 2:45am On Apr 12, 2020
backbone503:

1. They see and respect themselves first as humans, then as Americans.
2. They have strong institutions and not strong individuals/politicians/public office holders.
3. The have far better leaders

You have said it all
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by DexterousOne(m): 2:46am On Apr 12, 2020
AfroKnight:
Even the so called enlightened residents in Lekki and Ikoyi would not be this organised here in their own country. They’d be forming levels that it’s an insult to be on a queue and maintain decorum.

I’m ashamed of Nigeria.

I'm very ashamed too
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Aystarz: 2:46am On Apr 12, 2020
omoseth:
I've a deep feeling farmers globally are going to cash in big time when this covid-19 pandemic is over.

That's if there will be any money to be cashed in the first place.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by DexterousOne(m): 2:51am On Apr 12, 2020
toxtimmy:
You be wise man... you see the light... I ask Nigerians to show me any Black Country that’s a progressive and peaceful country? Till today no one don show me.

But na we carry bible pass... any small thing na we shout pass the word “god Dey” and god this and god that.

I mean the Dubai when every one in Nigeria Dey run to for vacation, wedding or whatever I’m sure the god when dem Dey serve different from the one Nigerian Dey serve here... if Nigerians smart dem for start serving the god Dubai Dey serve to better Nigeria.

I don sit down for table with a governor for Nigeria and I stand on my two feet to say dem respect dog shit pass the people they were elected to serve.

And all the dangote and folks when donate money to government should not be considered donation... it’s just political gifts to people in government to help their business or contracts.

There are some black counties that are run well

Tho in the minority
Botswana and Rwanda are two examples
Barbados is another

But if you are looking for countries black men ran aground
That list is very very long

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by enemyofprogress: 2:56am On Apr 12, 2020
segebase:
especially Nigeria
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by DexterousOne(m): 2:57am On Apr 12, 2020
googi:
Here is a picture showing evidence that 80% of almighty Americans live from one paycheck to another.

Hunger not only on the streets by the homeless but by middle and lower class Americans going to the soup kitchen or lining up for free food because they cannot afford to buy.

Nigerians say: look at discipline!

70% of the deaths from COVID-19 are Africans and minorities.

Nigerians say: see free healthcare!

I taya for una.

Tell me one country that most of its people are not living paychecks to paycheck

Small lockdown in Nigeria
Everything has fallen apart

If the informal economy is closed for just one week in Lagos alone
Not even Nigeria

The economy will collapse
And people will die of hunger

If that hawker does not hawk for a week
Or that market woman
If that agbero does not collect money from the bus stop.
Or the aboki selling carrot at mile 12

Hunger will be unprecedented

This global economic order sef

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by enemyofprogress: 2:58am On Apr 12, 2020
AfroKnight:
Even the so called enlightened residents in Lekki and Ikoyi would not be this organised here in their own country. They’d be forming levels that it’s an insult to be on a queue and maintain decorum.

I’m ashamed of Nigeria.
me too I follow you ashame for am
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Jaqenhghar: 3:16am On Apr 12, 2020
cucumbae:
So na our irresponsibility dey make politicians dey steal?
You no know? Na only politicians dey tif?
If today your brother becomes a governor and doesnt steal no be mumu una go dey call am?
Lets be serious nah
It is expected that you steal. It is called sharpness. Thats how the Nigerian society is. Always take advantage of people then you expect that when a person becomes one leader he should behave differently.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by linnyx: 3:18am On Apr 12, 2020
9jaRealist:

They pay TAXES in America, which govts there use for stuff like this...
Over here, most people evade tax payment while waiting around to share "oyel" money.

These could also be PRIVATE food banks...
So anyone us here can follow their lead and organize one. grin
>

The taxes that my grandparents paid, my parents paid, the one I've been paying what have they done with them? Do you know how much the country makes from taxes, levies, duties and other statutory payments,

Do you need me to... I say I no wan talk but you wan drag me out. Abegiii...
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by linnyx: 3:27am On Apr 12, 2020
Wendybrown:

D matter tire u baa

Naija mata tire me no be small

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies / Gov.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.