Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) (137546 Views)

Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. / President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 / Photos Of Over 500,000 Residents Fleeing Wild Fire Orderly In U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by ericmor: 12:16am On Apr 12, 2020
hopeforcharles:
I am thinking will there be food shortage in America? With This way they are responsive and organized.
Since Nigeria always copy from them let's copy this one too

Have u ever seen naija government copy things that will only befit her citizens ni? No let me vex o
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Mkayfrenzy(m): 12:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Naija my country. Line go don scatter. They won't even see any one to volunteer sef. God save us
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by ericmor: 12:24am On Apr 12, 2020
ud4u:
This is still coming after they paid them 1000 dollar each, what an organized society with their citizens at the back of their heart.

God bless American leader's.

So God did not bless Nigeria rulers and they are living luxury abi? We should not act n continue expecting God to come from heaven and fight for u
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by ericmor: 12:26am On Apr 12, 2020
Okpara200:
[color=#000000][/color]

So dem dey fix zoom abi? Watin laziness go cuz en
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by foleskay(m): 12:26am On Apr 12, 2020
ProudBiafran:
The Corona thing is a scam.

People are dying after testing positive to Corona and not as a result of Corona. They are two different things.

Everyone that dies of a strain corona (there are many strains) is recordeddl as dying of Corona
This is a scam perpetuated even in the UK and beyond.

In the UK, doctors are even threatened if they speak up.

Corona is a scam. Note that they do not say how many are dying of pneumonia, flu, chest infections, lung issues, etc. Suddenly no one is dying of other ailments.

Wake up people and use your brains.

Corona is a scam
Oh maybe you should enter yaba isolation centre, for two days, and let's see what becomes of you, so we could know if its scam or not.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 12, 2020
I LOVE USA and would love to be there someday.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by googi: 12:31am On Apr 12, 2020
Here is a picture showing evidence that 80% of almighty Americans live from one paycheck to another.

Hunger not only on the streets by the homeless but by middle and lower class Americans going to the soup kitchen or lining up for free food because they cannot afford to buy.

Nigerians say: look at discipline!

70% of the deaths from COVID-19 are Africans and minorities.

Nigerians say: see free healthcare!

I taya for una.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Mrexcell(m): 12:33am On Apr 12, 2020
Explorers:
An aerial view from a drone shows vehicles lineup to receive food provided by the food bank Feeding South Florida in Sunrise, Florida, on April 6.

Scroll down for more food distribution photos from Florida.

Which century will nigeria ever get to this stage?
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by ericmor: 12:34am On Apr 12, 2020
humilitypays:
The simple and saddest truth of this all is; black race cannot do this without a white race leading that nation.

The problem of Nigeria and other West, East and Central Africa has to do with the black race syndrome.

Nigeria need like 10 million white population positioned in top leadership, judiciary, security and other decision making positions to change Nigeria for good.

No Nigerian born black President or Governor or Senator or Minister can change Nigeria. No political party of black origin can change Nigeria.

Nigeria's problem is not Buhari, it is not Goodluck, it is not OBJ, it is not APC, it is not PDP, it is a collective black man genetic problem from origin cry

Black Americans are suffering same and if not for white man's leadership, black Americans would have destroyed America, France, etc.

Check other South America countries with blacks as dominant race, I am talking about Jamaica, Haiti, etc, they are worst than Nigeria, but their neighboring white nations are all doing fine, why Do they also have PDP and APC there

Dear Nigerians stop blaming Buhari, Buhari is not your problem, all Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria not just Buhari alone.

True but our own rulers are just worst. If Nigeria government are to be in charge of the air we breath, 75% of Nigerians for don peme

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Kobicove(m): 12:34am On Apr 12, 2020
Shibaraba:
Sweet country
I have a proposition. I suggest the federal government should, instead of wasting money in the name of nysc for youths, make them dey send every youth go America or Europe for at least three months after school so we go see as people dey live over there. See organisation na. See love. See order . See peace. See equality . Everybody comport. That is a country that works.

If this were to be naija, fight go Don happen since na. See that woman dey wave after she Don drop food. For here she go Don turn Jesus Christ. Dey shout line up, line up. People go dey even bribe them to collect aid. That one na if dem mc oluomo wannabees never carry bottle scatter the whole place.Different headline the next day Explorers headline go read
Foodbank turns blood bank as touts clash in abule egba
Pm express headline
50 killed as food sharing turns blow sharing
Igberetv headline
Man divorces wife in ejigbo as he discovers that she slept with officials before food was handed out.
Cyriacius izuekwe headline
Horror as bloodbath reigns in mushin over food
Autojosh headline
How to care for you car while queueing to access foodaid
And our resident asslicker headline Alex reports
Regina Daniels poses with recipients of food aid in abakaliki

By the way,that last picture, I fit bet my blokos na our sisters those hanty be. One back Pikin another just relax. By the way if you no get any of those wrapper for house you're not a Nigerian

I almost died from laughter after reading this!
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by mandate12: 12:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Karleb:

Abeg send me that N400, I have nothing in my account.

Should I send my details?

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Mrexcell(m): 12:38am On Apr 12, 2020
America is truly the greatest nation on this planet no arguments about that.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Wendybrown(f): 12:40am On Apr 12, 2020
linnyx:
That is how it is done. Here in Naija... Make I no talk

D matter tire u baa
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Dreyton36: 12:46am On Apr 12, 2020
Normal human beings
Normal packing
Normal country
Normal government

Unlike one country who's president is the highest Yahoo man cashing out in billions all in the name of COVIK _19 undecided
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Wendybrown(f): 12:48am On Apr 12, 2020
Ishilove:

You are asking too much from us.

I finally figured out Nigeria's problem the day I queued for a bus at the BRT station.

Hahahahaha
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Cyclistk: 12:48am On Apr 12, 2020
God bless America sweet country that knows the value of it's citizenry.
See system, see organization, see better government and better pipu.
Ahhhhh who swear for naija?
See our own govt, 10billion for food to the poorest them go dey give Maggi okro tomato paste, 1 mudu of rice 1 mudu of gari Santana Leda of ground nut oil. 10 billion don finish.
With PhD Doctorate degree but no common sense.
And common sense no common.
Failed nation. governor's failure, senators looters,reps waste of resources, local govt chairs no direction councillors parasite.
Them go come dey speak english. Poverty dey hear English??
Eehhh just making common sense!!!
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 12, 2020
I didn't see any old and vulnerable people getting food.Everybody is getting groceries irrespective of age group here.Unlike Buhari who an ethnic and age bias.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by lagdmark(m): 12:52am On Apr 12, 2020
Akolawole:

You think its good to go and line up at food bank?
You reason very well sir. Most guys shouting see better country up and down are not seeing the pains those folks have to go through just to feed. They think Americans enjoy queuing up for food as if they are in war.
Some Nigerians here are only watching infrastructures and cars not minding the effects such suffering on the citizens.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by ttmacoy: 12:52am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by chinchum(m): 12:53am On Apr 12, 2020
Yustash001:
Here it's only 4 cups of stony rice we saw....they brought 3 bags to the community, the chief (baaale) alone carried 2 bags and a bag was shared among the community dwellers....
grin grin grin The boldened pretty sums up the average Nigerian. The greed is from the top to the bottom.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Wendybrown(f): 12:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Bighead9:
Meanwhile, One yeye Governor dey here dey share Eba and Egusi soup.

Abeg I no fit laff..lol,Naija na real comedy zone

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Bimpe29: 12:58am On Apr 12, 2020
You can only get to see orderliness in a sane and lawful society.
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 12, 2020
The minister say she don share 20k to people.We ask for the list of people wey them share am give them say the foi act cannot permit them to reveal the names.My brother,no be wayo be that?
Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by ProudBiafran: 1:02am On Apr 12, 2020
foleskay:

Oh maybe you should enter yaba isolation centre, for two days, and let's see what becomes of you, so we could know if its scam or not.

People with flu and underlying conditons yes. Take zinc, vitaminc C and Quinine you will be fine.

Corona is a scam.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) by ProudBiafran: 1:05am On Apr 12, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.