Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305 (51997 Views)

Lagos, Osun Threaten Fresh Lockdown As Cases Hit 23,298 / Oyetola: Osun May Extend COVID-19 Lockdown / Buhari May Extend 'private Visit' To London For Health Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305 by Jostoman: 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Slurity:
Do you know how much money Nigeria and Buhari himself is losing in a single day as Nigeria is under lockdown? And what is the joy of buhari in punishing Nigeria? You really have no sense of thinking at all
they wanted to use it to gather some money from wealthy people in Nigeria to replace the money they wanted to borrow from China and world Bank. So your oga is punishing us for the sin committed by China and world Bank.
Re: COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305 by Slurity(m): 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jostoman:
they wanted to use it to gather some money from wealthy people in Nigeria to replace the money they wanted to borrow from China and world Bank. So your oga is punishing us for the sin committed by China and world Bank.
Illiteracy is a big problem. I feel so sorry for you.
Re: COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305 by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 14, 2020
PoliteActivist:

U have a point, but my hunch is we won't see any spike. Coro finds it hard to kill Nigerians who never left Nigeria.
We will also have so much in place: social distancing, masks, no hand shaking or hugs, sanitizer dispensary everywhere, only very small crowds except outdoors, all foreigners quarantined, anybody outside with any symptoms immediately "arrested" and isolated, etc

India also has in place similar measures to Nigeria; India is in many ways comparable to Nigeria in terms of socioeconomic realities.

The problem with our people is that we are very careless. Most people I have observed in the past month in my part of Lagos do not practice social distancing - a lot are covering their noses, but that's it. The best bet in my opinion is still nipping it in the e bud as we are currently trying to do otherwise, we are screwed.
Re: COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305 by Jostoman: 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slurity:
sorry for yourself
Re: COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305 by Jostoman: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slurity:
Do you know how much money Nigeria and Buhari himself is losing in a single day as Nigeria is under lockdown? And what is the joy of buhari in punishing Nigeria? You really have no sense of thinking at all
scammer everywhere
Re: COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305 by ozone4oz(m): 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hand sanitizer: You can easily to one yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA
Re: COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305 by Jostoman: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
Slurity:
sorry for yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory / Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters / Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.