Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities (54200 Views)

Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by israelmao(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2020
These are even fearless of Coronavirus.
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by bolaji3071(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2020

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Ceenacks(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2020
ahmemmygrey:
chaiiiii

na hunger go make person theft naaaa

me and my gang sef don dey plan for our next mission

issoright
I advise u to desist and flee that group now. Cos u wont make it out of that next mission.

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Jamorezzi: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2020
Na 3am we just enter inside house , no body fit sleep around iju-otta
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 11, 2020
SaturnX4:
It's so sad when innocent and untrained civilians are forced to protect their own lives and properties because of the failure of our security operatives. You call them and they tell you that there's no fuel in the patrol car. Even if they come, it'll be an hour after the robbery. When they arrive, they'll start arresting innocent people. What a joke of a country.

Amotekun should be able to solve the security challenges there.
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by CokeBar(f): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2020
My concern is that FG insists on lockdown yet they released 2600 inmates... what exactly do they expect these inmates to do?

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Acidosis(m): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2020
Tpave:
This is the effect of the lockdown

Crazy comments like this are expected. Buhari should just open all barracks in Lagos and Ogun state. Engage all soldiers and civil defence personnel. Police can't do this alone.

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2020
Farki:

Amotekun has not started operations yet, if you want to lie you better lie in another thread.

I saw them signing papers and wearing leopard skin clothes .. some old men with charms and old cutlass posing got the camera with assembly members ..I have seen vehicles with their inscription.

What else is remaining for them to operate when they have logistic ,uniform and juju men

Like Nigerian soldiers in Borno , are they also suffering from lack of equipment, are we foona import military hardware from China also for them

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Joefat: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2020
Jibsy203:
Afonja youths are lazy dat never wants to work, 80% of afonja youths are into begging and pick pocket, shame, dis long down mint have dealt with them ���

I dey shake my head for u.. What a shame..

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 11, 2020
ahmemmygrey:
chaiiiii

na hunger go make person theft naaaa

me and my gang sef don dey plan for our next mission

issoright

You're a senseless idiot. Na hunger dey make you thief. So the people you're stealing from are not facing hunger too? Or you feel say na only you get sense? May Amadioha strike you with virulent madness. Mumu

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by OTayobami(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
As Igbos keep trooping to Lagos and the SW,what do you expect.

Two plagues na that tribalism go kill una

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by AdeniyiA(m): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2020
This only goes to show that hunger is a trigger for crimes
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by jaxxy(m): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2020
The Truth is our government take decisions without thinking the whole situation through. It's after taking the stupid decsion they realize they cant give palliatives or even adequate protection to the people.

Very myopic government mostly cos of greed snd corruption than anything else.
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by kokomilala(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2020
This shows the uselessness of the Nigerian state.The security forces are an apology. They are best at brutalising defenceless citizens.
Within this context, I'm tempted to ask: what is the need of a police force? What is the essence of asking people to shelter-in when they are exposed to such harm?
It's about time people resorted to self-help.They need to learn the art of defending themselves. If people could be robbed at ATMs,then the police collectively irresponsible.

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by DabuIIIT: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2020
Lazy coneheaded structures.
This is their definition of being hardworking lolsssssss..

Since the lockdown they gathered themselves, smelling selves in groups and moved into streets with clubs,sticks,one even carried a shovel,and their mission is to chase Okada riders who are avoiding olopa and "OWODA!"

Later you will see them on here foaming in the mouth profusely while making jest of the hardworking hustling fan Yogo boys and other hustlers

The police should blow up the brains of anybody caught making life unbearable for others

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Onukube1(f): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2020
it's becoming worst day by day..

please I need someone to talk to, I can't continue like this. i am dying slowly.

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by kingjrofficial(m): 9:28am On Apr 11, 2020
Demmtek:
We are our problem that's what I have to say to this tank.
Don't fucking quote me except you want your phone to freeze
how about the Govt that didn't credit the youths Account
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by cococandy(f): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2020
So the world is falling apart and your first thought is to go find other human beings to oppress?

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 11, 2020
Octopusbottle:
It was a very horrible experience, i couldn't sleep at night police siren ,gun shots fear almost kill me ,na minutes by minutes I dey check window.God take total control

Which area is that?
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by centilad(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2020
cry Health is wealth
No good Food to buy as there's no Money to buy as there's no Job because of the virus in town.

Just imagine :
BikeMan wakes up 4:40am

OfficeGuy up by 5am, mounts bike to bustop

Agbero up by 5am too, joins every other citizen at the bustop

Trader n SelfEmployed Citizens either trecked/ride or drive out too

BusDriver takes passengers twrds destinations - bank, studio, farm, school, airport, market, office..

Almost everyone buy sth to eat/drink- Gala,
Plantain chip, Popcorn, Bottle water, Jollof Rice.. between 8am & 4pm

Almost everyone out in the morning moves twrds home in the evening, including
Office people
Traders
Farmers
Students
Drivers
Agbero

Circle of life from Mon to Fri in Lagos without a holiday, strike.. lockdown.

But if there's no outing, work, school, business, farm, bustop people, bus/bike passengers..

No Money to earn for agbero
No pocket money for students n tips for barman
No bank alert
No school fees to earn salary for teachers
No customers to buy garri...

Good neighbors start sharing from their seemingly supposed surplus.

The little everyone has saved would be spent/ exhausted and there'd be...

If you no, you no

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2020
sapientia:
Ghen ghen

Have said this in 2 threads.

Why is Nigeria the only country more focused on her old people.

No answer forth coming.

It is simple.
Scarce resources (money) are limited, so cannot go round and the aged don't have the strength & energy to work (menial jobs like the youth).
Am glad WE refuse to be LAZY YOUTH BY FENDING FOR OURSELVES instead of waiting for handouts.

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by koldej(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2020
Nodogragra4me:
Even with the Leopard Omotekun?
If the federal government had come down hard on their stand againt the outfit , all the media houses from and in the region would have been foaming from both sides of their mouth
Depressed ipob member spotted!
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by kem8449: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Demmtek(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2020
kingjrofficial:
how about the Govt that didn't credit the youths Account
well covitheft 20 is real, stay safe bro. We gonna survive at all means.

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Farki: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

I saw them signing papers and wearing leopard skin clothes .. some old men with charms and old cutlass posing got the camera with assembly members ..I have seen vehicles with their inscription.

What else is remaining for them to operate when they have logistic ,uniform and juju men

Like Nigerian soldiers in Borno , are they also suffering from lack of equipment, are we foona import military hardware from China also for them

Amotekun requires people to function. There hasn't been any recruitment drive for personnel.
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Clarity360Hub: 9:37am On Apr 11, 2020
Call 08080939463

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by telim: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2020
Onukube1:
it's becoming worst day by day..

please I need someone to talk to, I can't continue like this. i am dying slowly.
Hay what is the issue with you?
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by vr0xen: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2020
post=88316456:
SECONDED, Thirded and Fourthed..............

Foolish comment from a stupid griller, so since dis year u have not taken something dat does not belong to u SWEAR
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by rufhusO: 9:39am On Apr 11, 2020
Here in Ogun state, Ifo, Oke Aro Aro Lambo we cannot sleep again with our two eyes...robbery everywhere.. cry[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by dazzlingd(m): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Dem say na only old & disabled need palliative... what of others like conductors & drivers, artisans, unemployed graduates?? 5k per account for don solve many things

5k will never solve anything.
Not even 50k nor 500k.....a thief will always be a thief..
A broke person will always be broke if you give him fish..

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Octopusbottle(m): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2020
Hedonini:

Which area is that?
Ijoko

The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. / South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) / ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo)