Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities (54218 Views)

Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by NigeriaBam: 9:41am On Apr 11, 2020
Idle Hand, is devil workshop
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2020
As expected. Organised crime will boom. Those garage boiz gotta eat. Their numerous gfs and children too cheesy
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by kem458: 9:43am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by dazzlingd(m): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2020
kingjrofficial:
how about the Govt that didn't credit the youths Account

So if their accounts had been credited, they won't have robbed?
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Onukube1(f): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2020
telim:

Hay what is the issue with you?
I feel ashamed but I need help. i just opened a thread now, can you kindly click and read it?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2020
Nodogragra4me:
Even with the Leopard Omotekun?
If the federal government had come down hard on their stand againt the outfit , all the media houses from and in the region would have been foaming from both sides of their mouth
What happened to Omotekun? Are they also on lockdown?
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 11, 2020
we dont have a country, that is just the painful truth.
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by suremanpatriot: 9:45am On Apr 11, 2020
is bad governance and insentivity towards citizens.You lock ppl down who huzzle for daily bread and yu are their with ya family in abuja table drinkin tea with honey.
mr P, d present Nigeria does not have d capacity for lockdown and those ppl advising you are benefitin fr this lockdown anarchy they want to cause while citizens suffer unnecessarily.Letour ppl go and fend for their livelihood because d govt has shown it cannot take care of all nigerians indoors for their daily crucial needs. sad
Enough of this lockdown no more extn for sanity to rtn to nigeria
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by kem48222: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2020
Wickedfacts:
Thieves think they can get away easily because of the free roads.

Any thief caught should be burnt alive.

At this point JUNGLE JUSTICE is highly welcome
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Jibsy203(m): 9:50am On Apr 11, 2020
Joefat:

I dey shake my head for u.. What a shame..
Stop blabbing, u know i spit de facts, afonja youths are very lazy touts, de won't work but de will be upsets when u flaunt ur hard earn money
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by harbeyboi52(m): 9:50am On Apr 11, 2020
Octopusbottle:

Ijoko
We couldnt sleep here over night 4 abule ijoko also
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by friday2011(m): 9:51am On Apr 11, 2020
Oya naa, they said relief materials are meant for the old pple...

No problem, what we are experiencing is just a change of job...

Agbero - converted to - armed robbers
Driver - converted to - armed robbers
Conductor - converted to - armed robbers
Alabaru - converted to - armed robbers
Artisans - converted to - armed robbers
Vulcanizer - converted to- armed robbers
Carpenter - converted to - armed robbers

In my area in ikorodu, its already happening

Pls dont get me wrong, I am not justifying stealing and robbery but we need to be sincere for once as a nation, things are really messy, Our leaders need to wake up and the people also need to stand up to the government...

Even the salary earners should watch out, if they feel they are safe, I am sorry for them...

Very soon, they will start loosing there jobs.

My thoughts anyway.
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Osnuf34(m): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2020
My area in ijoko anytime from 8pm we don start keeping vigil and burning tires. A guy was driving home yday night around 11 with his family and he was asked to stop he refuse, we thought they were robbers. They were almost lynch when we stop them eventually and we realize say Na Omo adugbo but not B4 his car wind shields were destroyed. TURNS OUT NO BE HE GET D CAR SEF. He say Na fear no allow him stop, but Na who he wan hold responsible for the destruction and we are more than 50 youths with different weapons(no guns).
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by kingjrofficial(m): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2020
dazzlingd:

So if their accounts had been credited, they won't have robbed?
if u have food or money to buy food, why would u steal from the poor to buy Food??
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by dazzlingd(m): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2020
kingjrofficial:
if u have food or money to buy food, why would u steal from the poor to buy Food??

If I don't have money to buy food, I won't steal from the poor to buy food...not to talk of endangering their lives
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by obinnazy(m): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2020
So true.... A friend of mine slept late coz they were keeping watch lastnight in his community.
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Grace001: 9:58am On Apr 11, 2020
This is one of the prediction i predicted on this forum regarding this lock down. I know of many areas that couldn’t sleep last night because of the information they heard about robbery attack
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by CHoccolaTE: 10:00am On Apr 11, 2020
That is why I laugh at people who say when the poor have nothing to eat they will turn on the rich.
In Nigeria that can never happen, the poor will turn on the poor, they are too afraid to go after the elites that impoverished them.

Just look at the areas they rob, main land lagos where people who are just managing themselves live. They will never touch ikoyi or Lekki or banana island.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by summerky: 10:01am On Apr 11, 2020
Smartbrainfix:
Sad. I saw this on Twitter today. People calling for help from Nigeria police and people burning tires while working as vigilantes.
I hope government will do something fast otherwise the robbed will become robbers if they have been robbed of all their possessions. With this happening, anything can happen.
Moderate relief materials are enough to go round in this rich country Nigeria If genuinely distributed to homes. Otherwise, this will be an ill wind that will blow no one any good including politicians who feel they are safe..
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by writeprof(m): 10:03am On Apr 11, 2020
It is not only in Lagos and Ogun states, for weeks residents of Ibadan South West LGA have been facing theirs seriously from these robbers which have resulted in cases of casualties. It's a situation that seemed to have worsened as a result of the curfew. I will not be surprised if the story is the same all over Oyo state and its environs.
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:05am On Apr 11, 2020
the robbery is fucking crazy here in Agbado okearo, from 9pm yesterday, we can't sleep everyone turn to vigilante.
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Victorblaze14(m): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2020
Smartbrainfix:
Sad. I saw this on Twitter today. People calling for help from Nigeria police and people burning tires while working as vigilantes.
I hope government will do something fast otherwise the robbed will become robbers if they have been robbed of all their possessions. With this happening, anything can happen.
Moderate relief materials are enough to go round in this rich country Nigeria If genuinely distributed to homes. Otherwise, this will be an ill wind that will blow no one any good including politicians who feel they are safe..

This #Lockdown would bring about an increase in crime, people are hungry.a wise man once said is better to die fighting for food outside than to die inside with no food. #OgunUnrest is a testament to this fact.
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by kem38668: 10:08am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by AgainstIslam(f): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2020
Same thing Jere in Ibadan.
Everybody don form vigilante group for area.
Almost every night I hear the sound of gun.
Fear dey catch people o
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by WiseStarr(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2020
First,You ban napep,motorcycles and korope from moving in Lagos,without providing any other means of survival for them
2nd na lockdown, even before corona lockdown, lagos state lockdown has already locked some people down..... In this case anti social activities will find its way back into a peaceful community and this time, it will be dread
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by AgainstIslam(f): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2020
writeprof:
It is not only in Lagos and Ogun states, for weeks residents of Ibadan South West LGA have been facing theirs seriously from these robbers which have resulted in cases of casualties. It's a situation that seemed to have worsened as a result of the curfew. I will not be surprised if the story is the same all over Oyo state and its environs.

It appears you stay in Agbowo area
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Femeto: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2020
Buhari na scam. This is what you get for giving money to only the so called poor in a country where 80% are leaving hand to mouth.
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:13am On Apr 11, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

The fanfare with which leopard Omotekun was launched gave the impression that security had returned to the region for real .. so the launch was just gragra

ooooo omotekun the bomb crates in south west have worked it magic

the governors and other pussy cats have all forgotten about it once them heard the explosions

i know yorubas can not see it through
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by ahmemmygrey(m): 10:13am On Apr 11, 2020
Hedonini:

You're a senseless idiot. Na hunger dey make you thief. So the people you're stealing from are not facing hunger too? Or you feel say na only you get sense? May Amadioha strike you with virulent madness. Mumu

Ceenacks:

I advise u to desist and flee that group now. Cos u wont make it out of that next mission.

CokeBar:

It sounds very funny until you're picked and asked to produce your gang...

I know it is a faceless forum but please be careful of what you write. You have your number on your profile, you can be easily traced.

damn

I was just joking around
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by CHoccolaTE: 10:13am On Apr 11, 2020
ahmemmygrey:
chaiiiii

na hunger go make person theft naaaa

me and my gang sef don dey plan for our next mission

issoright
If you rob anybody they will catch you and burn you in the middle of the street with tire round your neck.
Foolish animal.
It's in cases like this seun is supposed to step in and track people posting on the site to their location but I don't even know if this outdated site can do that.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. / South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) / 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.