Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities (54187 Views)

Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by DabuIIIT: 11:11am On Apr 11, 2020
foleskay:

Lol. With your choice of words, you're igbo

Believe what you wanna,who gives a damn undecided

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by PopeFlatino(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2020
Please I need #3700 to complete my drugs ,I won't say much about my illness presently but d chest pain is massive..

Anybody that will help me out will continuously receive God's blessings and favours,,His/her account will continuously flow with funds and covid-19 will not near any loved one . Amen..

This is not a random begging strategy,I have my x-ray ,ECG and Lipids test result with me for prove... please assist me ..I need to complete d drugs

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by IrepApril6: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2020
Our Government are not ready to cater for our needs. Most Nigerians live on daily income while some that does white collar jobs are contract Staff which means "no work, no pay". The Market women, Artisans and Agberos makes money on a daily basis to feed their families but since the lockdown was effected, it has been difficult for them to fulfill their responsibilities. I urge the Government to please credit Every Nigerians account with stipend so as to cope with the hunger that is wrecking havoc in most homes.
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Aboguede(m): 11:50am On Apr 11, 2020
post=88316456:
SECONDED, Thirded and Fourthed..............

Say no to jungle justice

Una wan kill person because of 500 naira and China phone ni

Make una fear God oh
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by 77up(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2020
According to our government, they said convid19 has made them learnt that the health situation in the country is so deplorable.

Now they are about to learn the second lesson through convid19 that our security in the country is also in deplorable condition.
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Heyitsmartins: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
I’d like to recommend this great hacker who helped me when I was in some situation, hes very fast and reliable he will do everything you need, (cybertechhub100 at gmail dot com) ,I have been scammed a lot looking for a good hacker until i worked with this pro hacker that my colleague introduced me to, I must say he’s the best and most reliable one out there… his charges were quite very affordable. I had my credit card topped up and also my credit score boosted within 2 days of work. He’s so amazing. You welcome by the way.
He also cloned my wife’s phone… i’ve been able to see all her call logs,texts,emails,social media accounts and more for over 4 months now… She isnt even aware. All thanks to (cybertechhub100 at gmail dot com). Don’t hesitate to contact him.
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
As Igbos keep trooping to Lagos and the SW,what do you expect.

Yes o! Awolowo invited us.
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Nigeriapen(m): 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
List of 13 Nigerian Kill By Coronavirus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYhqUgZO9hs
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by thepranksta: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
It is sickening that people would take advantage of the pandemic to rob. I hope these scumbags receive swift justice! angry

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Ojokinugwa: 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Is quite unfortunate that the people we have as leaders happened to Rulers and they are ruling us with iron hands with no human feelings
How can you lockdown some people in one region and go to another region of the same country to share money/palleative? Is it how we are going to cope with this one Nigeria?
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by luluman: 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
StarUp:
I knew it would finally result to this...is it not Lagos again? You collect work from agbero and conductor hand because of lockdown, dem go find gun enter street na.

Make everybody just buy their guns for self defence.
With which money?
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by MillerJnr(m): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
As Igbos keep trooping to Lagos and the SW,what do you expect.

yorubas are king in the armed robbery industry.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Femijohn198: 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
bad leaders we have in Nigeria,how will there keep people indoor without food.
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by davit: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is really serious guys. The entire Oke Aro, Agbado axis is under siege of robbers as I type this. I wonder what kind of police we have in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Tominix(m): 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
It happened in my community if not for calls made which alerted THE VIGILANTE WHO SHOT REPEATED IN THE AIR UM UM UM
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Plolly(f): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Daylight robbery is presently going on in ijoko we are all scared and me as a single mum is just praying Please pray for ijoko

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Echieteka50: 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
post=88316456:
SECONDED, Thirded and Fourthed..............
[/s]
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Jayfab009: 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Safety measures

Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by kingjrofficial(m): 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
dazzlingd:

Are u this dumb, is theft the only way to survival...
And someone who is desperately hungry to death will steal food, garri, water and tubers of yams...

Not carrying guns to rob people of hard earned money.

Why are u a sympathiser of arm robbers?
come to North and you won't assume I'm dumb in my post.. I'm not justifying theft, but I've seen a lot that trigger the poor into theft sad
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Midex88(m): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Openifemy:
Couldn't sleep at all overnight.... I stay at agbado area and it has been hell for the past few days.... Corona dey do im own.. Armed robbers dey do dem own... Chaiiii..... cry. Make God just have mercy... Another cumpolsory vigil loading tonight embarassed

Though I don’t stay there but just got a phone call about their operation in Matogun area
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Midex88(m): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
davit:
This is really guys. The entire Oke Aro, Agbado axis is under siege of robbers as I type this. I wonder what kind of police we have in the country.

Somebody just called inform me about this. It’s well
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by writeprof(m): 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
AgainstIslam:

It appears you stay in Agbowo area

No, I stay in Ring road area
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Dollabiz: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
sad
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by mightyleks(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is absolutely true o.... I reside around Ifo local government.... Robbery Everywhere ooo
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by biokuabdullahi(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Openifemy:
Couldn't sleep at all overnight.... I stay at agbado area and it has been hell for the past few days.... Corona dey do im own.. Armed robbers dey do dem own... Chaiiii..... cry. Make God just have mercy... Another cumpolsory vigil loading tonight embarassed
I can relate to that i stay at adiyan gasline
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Unconquerable: 2:14am On Apr 12, 2020
Hardly any positive news these days.
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 12, 2020
Xposed2020:

Yeah.
The whole of Nigeria's security personnel are less than a million, and we want 1million personnel to police over 200 million people without giving useful info.

Civil police about 300,000-350,000
Army 150,000
Navy 15,000
Air force 18,000
Customs 3,800
They may say there is no money to pay them. But their salary is enough to pay all the workers servants of a state for a month and beyond.
Honestly if it possible with the torment we are facing Nigerians should just rebel against the government for reconstruction. Their salaries be reduced to minimum wage of civil servant no pension, no of seats in national assembly reduced then we will see that only few people would love to serve this country.
Re: Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities by DabuIIIT: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2020
Tinubus boys.

Lagos and Ogun states have a high and yet growing density of these area boys/agberoes. These are boys in their huge numbers who are uneducated and have no legitimate means of livelihood.
Their future is horrible and dangerous for law abiding citizens of those areas.

Something needs be done about these boys.

Note: All Lagosians are robbed every blessed day by these touts, agberoes. The money they collect from hardworking Danfo drivers and their conductors and Okada riders are money Lagosians pay as transport fares.

So imagine them collecting 1000k from every Lagosian,say 9m Lagosians every day!!!!

The OWODA money is unaccounted for,we don't what the millions are used for. The struggling drivers/conductors/Okada riders,they don't benefit in any way from the so called union. All they get is slap and punch!!!!!!

All the same,this issue is broad based and emanates from the north. As long as there are alumajiris in the north,them the north ensures that there must be area boys in the west and hawkers in the east and militants in the Delta all out of school.

Let me stop O, before someone calls for the mining of my head.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fight Over A Man In Ojo, Lagos (Video, Photos) / Skid Row, Kelly: "I Became A Prostitute After I Was Raped At 11" (video) / The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.