Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics (4688 Views)

The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja / Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo) / Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by Blazay(m): 12:31am On Jan 04, 2011
[size=20pt]The proposed recurrent expenditure for the office of the Vice-President is N8,395,543,797.[/size] This is broken down into travel and transport (N2,014,658,355); utilities (N263,514,587); materials and supplies (N1,614, 315,741); maintenance services (N2,847,709,086); training (N338,045,242); consult-ancy and professional services (N85,747,680);

[size=16pt]fuel and lubricants (N197,700,000);[/size]

[size=16pt] miscellaneous (N1,033,853, 106) [/size]

[size=16pt]and loans and advances (N53,830,000).[/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Here is Sambo's package ooooooooooooh!
Chai!

Tomorrow someone will shout Sambo na thieffffuuuuu!!! cheesy
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by Eziachi: 12:32am On Jan 04, 2011
Kobojunkie:

You mean the same way advised your beloved Dora Akunyili stepped down to run for LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMANSHIP (NOT NATIONAL SENATE) instead when you realized the seat of Information Minister too complex for her? ROFLMAO!!!

Someone said that Nigeria is too complex for Jonathan, hence my comment.
I can't remember telling you that I wanted Akunyilli to run for anything or where she said that information ministry is too complex than Nigerian senate either for her. So I don't know where you coming from now with this or th connection. You seems a one man fighting for an empty bus all the time.
If for anything, I think that local government responsibilities in a real democracy/serious nation must be more complex than Nigeria senate.
I had told you before, you seems to have personal issue with Mrs Akunyilli and that is your business with her, and you should go and have it our with her. I am sure you are old enough to to run for an office yourself.
I am not a Dora supporter, neither her opponent, or her spokeperson, but you kept mixing up issues about her just because you don't like her as a person, and using my person to start another argument over your personal obsession. Leave me out of it.
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by volasunkan: 12:33am On Jan 04, 2011
I have never read it anywhere that this 'NO FUTURE AMBITION'(NFA) budget proposal has been withdrawn!If he cant review this budget,like lagbaja,NOTHING FOR US, BUT DONT VOTE FOR HIM(GEJ)![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by Kobojunkie: 12:39am On Jan 04, 2011
Eziachi:

Someone said that Nigeria is too complex for Jonathan, hence my comment.
I can't remember telling you that I wanted Akunyilli to run for anything or where she said that information ministry is too complex than Nigerian senate either for her. So I don't know where you coming from now with this or th connection. You seems a one man fighting for an empty bus all the time.
If for anything, I think that local government responsibilities in a real democracy/serious nation must be more complex than Nigeria senate.
I had told you before, you seems to have personal issue with Mrs Akunyilli and that is your business with her, and you should go and have it our with her. I am sure you are old enough to to run for an office yourself.
I am not a Dora supporter, neither her opponent, or her spokeperson, but you kept mixing up issues about her just because you don't like her as a person, and using my person to start another argument over your personal obsession. Leave me out of it.

Hey!!! I just felt it was appropriate given you never suggested anything similar when I made a comment similar to the one you responded to on the ex minister. ROFLMAO!
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by Eziachi: 12:45am On Jan 04, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Hey!!! I just felt it was appropriate given you never suggested anything similar when I made a comment similar to the one you responded to on the ex minister. ROFLMAO!
I don't know what normally tickles you or appropriate in your own language, but like I said before, leave me out of you pet hate.
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by Kobojunkie: 12:48am On Jan 04, 2011
Eziachi:

I don't know what normally tickles you or appropriate in your own language, but like I said before, leave me out of you pet hate.

Yes, my pet hate . . .  says the guy who posts out of bias more often than not. ROFL!
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by Akainzo(m): 1:29am On Jan 04, 2011
Beaf:

Poor Atiku!! Haunted by his lack of morality! Confounded by economics! Out of the presidential race before the 13th!
Sacked from the Customs Service for corruption!!!

A disgrace to Nigeria. cry cry cry cry

All hail the concensus DIMWIT!!!

Beaf, you demonstrate clearly your lack of knowledge about the man Atiku.
I don't know your actual age, but if you've been one that was given to following the news in the 1980s, you would know why Atiku was retired from the customs.
You might want to read up on a certain 58 suitcases scandal.

But for avoidance of doubt, he was NOT dismissed from the customs service for corruption.[size=14pt] In fact the opposite was the case. And I challenge you to prove this otherwise.[/size]
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by Blazay(m): 1:51am On Jan 04, 2011
Mu he he he he

The "smear" campaign of lies have begun. . . cheesy
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by marcdunu: 4:10am On Jan 04, 2011
The smear campaign on Atiku has gotten saturated and it does not stick anymore.

People are begining to wonder how it is possible that Atiku is being called currupt from 2003 to 2007 and yet neither a vindictive OBJ or machavelian Jonathan has been able to convict him in a court of law?

Atiku is corrupt wont stick in this election but yet Jonathan strategist has no plan B against him. This tactics has already failed.
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by Beaf: 4:22am On Jan 04, 2011
Akainzo:

Beaf, you demonstrate clearly your lack of knowledge about the man Atiku.
I don't know your actual age, but if you've been one that was given to following the news in the 1980s, you would know why Atiku was retired from the customs.
You might want to read up on a certain 58 suitcases scandal.

But for avoidance of doubt, he was NOT dismissed from the customs service for corruption.[size=14pt] In fact the opposite was the case. And I challenge you to prove this otherwise.[/size]

The opposite was the case? You mean he dismissed Customs? Thats got to be a feat by any reckoning!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I am happy you have at least dropped the lie that Atiku resigned. He was sacked for corruption. Pesin go wound o!

[size=14pt]2 PDP Members Launch Legal Bid to Stop Atiku[/size]
•This is mockery of judiciary, says campaign organisation
From Tobi Soniyi in Abuja, 12.21.2010

A day after associates of Alhaji Abubakar Atiku went to court in a bid to stop President Goodluck Jonathan from contesting in the 2011 elections, his own candidacy has also become a subject of judicial battle.

Two-time gubernatorial aspirants in Adamawa and Taraba States, Mr. Bala Takaya and Senator Abdullahi Kirim, respectively yesterday asked an Abuja High Court sitting in Maitama to issue an order stopping Atiku from contesting in the presidential primary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

They are inviting the court to move in their favour on the grounds that Atiku is disqualified by both the PDP’s constitution and the 1999 constitution to seek election into any elective office in the country on account of his alleged antecedents touching on corruption.

By the fresh timetable released by the secretariat of the ruling PDP last week, the presidential primary is scheduled for January 13, next year.

The two plaintiffs who want Atiku barred from presenting himself for the political party’s primary election alleged that the former vice-president was dismissed from the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) on account of corruption and the findings in February 2010 of the United States of America Senate Permanent Sub-Committee on Investigations/ Committee of Homeland Security and Government Affairs which investigated him on allegations of money laundering and other corrupt practices of some foreign officials in the US which indicted him.

They argued that his dismissal and the recent indictment by the US were enough grounds to disqualify him since both the nation’s constitution and the PDP constitution forbid anybody with such dirty record from contesting election into elective offices.

Besides, the two aggrieved politicians are also seeking a separate court order compelling PDP to probe and verify the various allegations of dishonest practices including alleged receipt of $2 million bribe from Siemens AG through his wife.

They asked the court to come down heavily on him if found guilty of the allegations.Takaya and Kirim invoked the original jurisdiction of the Abuja court via a writ of summons.

Although the case is yet to be assigned to any judge for hearing, the plaintiffs have, in the interim, filed a motion on notice for an interlocutory injunction restraining the PDP from screening or clearing Abubakar to contest the PDP’s presidential primary.

They are also asking the court to issue another interlocutory injunction restraining Abubakar from presenting himself for screening or clearance for the presidential primary.

In the suit, only the PDP and Abubakar were named as defendants.Detailing the reasons why they were involving the court to stop Abubakar from contesting the poll in a 31-point affidavit, they said his emergence as a president in the country would draw the nation backward.

[size=21pt]For instance, the plaintiffs averred that “between 1969 and 1989, Atiku Abubakar rose to become the Deputy Director of Customs and was dismissed following the findings of a panel of inquiry that recommended his dismissal.[/size]

“That in February 2010, the USA Senate Permanent Sub-Committee on Investigation Committee of Homeland Security and Government Affairs carried out investigation on the money laundering and other corrupt practices of some foreign officials in the USA in line with the strict moral code and integrity within which that country operates.

“That the findings of the said Senate Committee showed clearly that Atiku Abubakar was the source of the over 440m dollars brought into the USA over a period of 8 years (2000-2008) through more than 30 accounts and both questioned the nature and source of Atiku’s wealth as well as found that the allegation by the SEC that Ms Douglas received over $2 million in bribe payments from Siemen AG intended part for her husband cannot be dismissed.

“That the report showed how Atiku along with his fourth wife, one Ms Jennifer Douglas Abubakar, an American citizen , engaged in acts which have thoroughly embarrassed Nigeria as a country.

“That Atiku was invited by the Senate Committee for questioning but that he declined the invitation.[size=14pt]“That since he was invited for questioning by the said US Senate Committee, he has never set his foot in the USA for fear of being arrested.

"And that Atiku Abubakar’s spouse, Jennifer Douglas-Atiku has also relocated to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates and has not set foot in the USA since she appeared before the US Senate Committee."[/size]

Meanwhile, the Atiku Campaign Organisation told THISDAY on phone last night that the case was "ridiculous". A spokesman of the organisation said the court case "is a mockery of judiciary. We know where this is coming from and we are surprised that President Jonathan will lend himself to an abuse of court process.”
Atiku has consistently denied allegations of corruption, insisting that they are politically motivated.

http://www.thisdayonline.info/nview.php?id=190421

www.nairaland.com/attachments/317132_ROTFLM_gif474f1382cac6aa709538e551d507cbfc

[size=14pt]What more can be expected from an immoral man, THIEF and a purveyor of violent, bloody politics like Atiku?[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/360110_thief_jpg03fa410e988f7d5957843ec1511da5af
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by Xomba(m): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2011
Who wil help me tel Atiku to go nd rest?
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by Lagosboy: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2011
Honestly this response by GEJ is even more embarassing to the govt. "the govt has spotted this and dealing with it". What this means is that GEJ spotted a terrible budget and now trying to change it??

The response leaves the issue and focuses on Atikus personality and callinghim desperate, I wonder if these people take Nigerians for a fool even if we know that GEJ is a celeberated fool and as dumb as Humty Dumty.

The GEJ campaign team should for once leave the personality of Atiku and focus on the main issue , Atiku is a thief we know and the GEJ team should stop telling us what we already know. Atiku is a smart thief and we need a smart president (i will vote Buhari, Utomi or Ribadu though) but GEJ is a dumb thief, dumb president, dumb leader everything about him is dumb. He has no commanding swagger, no charisma, he cannot motivate himself less his cabinet to do anything good for Nigerians.
He has a dumb wife that embarrasses our country everyday, Yaradua is even 100 times better than this GEJ.

Another 4 years of a dullard as president will spell doom for this country. Somebody please send GEJ to the Zoo at jos or Ibadan zoo where his PHD will be fully utilised. He his better off managing animals at the zoo than intelligent Nigerians!! angry
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by daroz(m): 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2011
Beaf:

The opposite was the case? You mean he dismissed Customs? Thats got to be a feat by any reckoning!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I am happy you have at least dropped the lie that Atiku resigned. He was sacked for corruption. Pesin go wound o!

[size=14pt]What more can be expected from an immoral man, THIEF and a purveyor of violent, bloody politics like Atiku?[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin, this beef go kill person one day
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by polokor60(m): 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2011
Beaf:

u ve said it all.atiku is a thief,violent and desperate man.he ll never be the president of nigeria.his supporters are very shameless.i guess james ibori never looted the money of delta state just as Atiku is innocent of allegations levelled against him.i'm not a fan of gej but i ll cast my vote for him anyday,anytime ahead of that bigoted thief called atiku who thinks the presidency his is birthright.
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by johndoe200: 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2011
Lagosboy:

Honestly this response by GEJ is even more embarassing to the govt. "the govt has spotted this and dealing with it". What this means is that GEJ spotted a terrible budget and now trying to change it??

The response leaves the issue and focuses on Atikus personality and callinghim desperate, I wonder if these people take Nigerians for a fool even if we know that GEJ is a celeberated fool and as dumb as Humty Dumty.

The GEJ campaign team should for once leave the personality of Atiku and focus on the main issue , Atiku is a thief we know and the GEJ team should stop telling us what we already know. Atiku is a smart thief and we need a smart president (i will vote Buhari, Utomi or Ribadu though) but GEJ is a dumb thief, dumb president, dumb leader everything about him is dumb. He has no commanding swagger, no charisma, he cannot motivate himself less his cabinet to do anything good for Nigerians.
He has a dumb wife that embarrasses our country everyday, Yaradua is even 100 times better than this GEJ.

Another 4 years of a dullard as president will spell doom for this country.[b] Somebody please send GEJ to the Zoo at jos or Ibadan zoo where his PHD will be fully utilised. He his better off managing animals at the zoo than intelligent Nigerians!!
 angry[/b]

Tell me, on a more serious note, do you consider yourself among the intelligent people? I would be surprised if you managed a pass at "O" levels.

Most intelligent people actually have a point to the things they say and post, you on the other hand, I don't know, maybe it's congenital.
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by Lagosboy: 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2011
johndoe200:

Tell me, on a more serious note, do you consider yourself among the intelligent people? I would be surprised if you managed a pass at "O" levels.

Most intelligent people actually have a point to the things they say and post, you on the other hand, I don't know, maybe it's congenital.

Buddie  wink  chill out and relax i dont trade words or insults with folks here on NL. My issue is with our president and not you. If you dont like my postings relating to him, then please dont read them as it has nothing to do with you. Simply move on if it doesnt make any sense to you, you dont have to comment on it.  Wish you a wonderful day though   wink
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by usbcable(m): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2011
[b]I would prefer to read an official response and not a response from an undisclosed insider/faceless government official.[/b]
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by lwise(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2011
Atiku is worse than Jonathan,Nigerians should not give him attention at all.He has nothing to show for his eight years as VP.Its easier to criticise and point accusing finger when you're not in the system.
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by HamidO1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2011
Lagosboy:

Buddie  wink  chill out and relax i dont trade words or insults with folks here on NL. My issue is with our president and not you. If you dont like my postings relating to him, then please dont read them as it has nothing to do with you. Simply move on if it doesnt make any sense to you, you dont have to comment on it.  Wish you a wonderful day though   wink

Respect bro, I would have answered that guy in a different way but I think yours makes so much sense. We need lots of matured minds really.
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by HamidO1(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2011
lwise:

Atiku is worse than Jonathan,Nigerians should not give him attention at all.He has nothing to show for his eight years as VP.Its easier to criticise and point accusing finger when you're not in the system.

For me Atiku and GEJ are both from an unproductive party, a party that consists of so many old and greedy men always trying to be relevant.
Eleven (11) years of PDP rule and we are still clamouring for the basic neccesities of life, no realistic person will ever think PDP no matter the candidate they bring forward can solve the problems of this Nation. I think it's time we look else where.
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2011
mikeansy:

If the Presidency is claiming the errors Atiku pointed out they have already spotted and dealt with it, why do we have the same budget and not a new one? Why were the errors there in the first place?

If they are saying that Atiku should keep mute in the face of an impending economic National crisis, just to demonstrate his loyalty to PDP. Then this presidency should tell us which is more important? Loyalty to PDP or Loyalty to country?

he was loyal to his boss, while his boss wife was lifting nigeria's oil , not so ?

The only thing this response achieved was to call Atiku a desperate man, nothing else. No economics, no new ideas, no solution, nothing new just abuses.

sounds like team gej nairaland, minus the spamming threads with rumours
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2011
So atiku is a thief is the only responce we are getting frm GEJ himself on nairaland and his group without defending d economic issues raised abt his budget proposal for yr 2011. Dis people no longer reason, d budget is abt us Nigerians nt atiku. I said alot abt atiku on dis forum and he is nt d president but GEJ is and i expect him to tell us what he was thinking with his economic team b4 coming up with that scam called 2011 budget or are they gonna start calling us thieves too for demanding to knw the rational behind dat fraudulent draft called budget. Pls educate us more than atiku dis atiku dat or is that all u ve got 2say abt d issues raised? May be ur cluelessness has reached its peak, if not then address d issues raised abt d budget
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by SkyBlue1: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2011
lwise:

The point in bold is a good one but quite unfortunately self professed 'intelligent' people would choose to ignore that and would prefer to look at Atiku as some victimised new comer underdog who has never held a federal position. Jonathan has made mistakes sure, but to say his presidency is worse than the three years of Yar Adua where it was difficult to see any motion does really make one wonder. The article by Atiku (wether he wrote it or not) raised some very important questions which this so called response fails to address, however, what is even more amusing is people so quickly ascribing the opinions of an anonymous staff to that of the president, as if it was an official government response. It is a tad amusing and also a tad worrying at the same time. It is like bashing Jonathan is in vogue these days. It is quite easy to label people Jonathan fanatics or apologists, but while we are quick to do that let us not also forget those who sit on the opposite side of the spectrum because in my opinion they are just as bad and equally irritating (perhaps even moreso - from personal experience). Now can we have more balanced posters please. . .
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2011
Utter piffle!

A journalist pieced some words together then attributed it to a phantom source at the presidency who craved anonymity and then we have uber-smart nairalanders falling for it.

Na wa ooo
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by mrblack: 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2011
Is not about calling names,
just wondering why people keep defending GEJ as if he has any good record,am not suporting anyone of them but what am saying is that GEJ is the massiah nigerians have been expecting because he will always remain one of our evil leaders,i just pity 9ja because they always believe any new elect leader impose to lead us and then start complaining after completing his tenure.
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by Akainzo(m): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2011
Beaf:

You have taken leave of your understanding of English, but let me explain to you. He was not dismissed from the customs, but rather he retired. And he was retired for his role in blowing the cover on the 58 suitcases scandal.

Since the 2 you copiously quoted could only allege, I would assume that they need not allege as if that indictment existed, they would be pleading it and showing a copy of it. And the two could be in your camp, people that throw allegations all over the place. Imagine asking a court to compel PDP to investigate Atiku's corruption as if there is no Police or EFCC in Nigeria.  grin grin

Mind you, in some 10 years from now, another mindless supporter like you, would be brandishing that Ribadu was dismissed from the Police for corruption since he could remember a case like that when he was still too daft to read, learn and understand.
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2011
Akainzo:

Mind you, in some 10 years from now, another mindless supporter like you, would be brandishing that Ribadu was dismissed from the Police for corruption since he could remember a case like that when he was still too daft to read, learn and understand.

if obj was running against gej, these twats would be calling obj a tried and convicted criminal. such is the dearth of gray matter and abundance of duplicity in team gej

the league of despicable swiftboaters
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by alldone(m): 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2011
many times talkers dont rule well. governance is not what you will just talk, it need action. take BRF as an example we did not know the guy before now and he is doing well. so atiku should not just talk and when did he suddenly know economics. i tell you if he get there i wont do half of what he said he would do.
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by truly: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2011
. double post. apologies
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by truly: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

How can any sensible person take the arguments of a faceless and nameless person to be that of the Presidency? Where and when did the Presidency responded and who responded on behalf of the Presidency? Not one faceless man by one newspaper seeking for relevance.

http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/23682.html
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=34427:presidency-debunks-atikus-claims-on-economy&catid=1:national&Itemid=559
and also page 7 of Business Day

The story requires attribution

Ma_J_Blige:

Arm chair critics. LOL. Which issues has your thick necked Atiku addressed?

For eight years, he stole and stole and stole, now, he wants to continue where he stopped? You can say all you want, arm chair critics, but the man Atiku is desperate and is using every tick in the book to get noticed. But the fact is, how many people has forgotten so easily his thieving days in government since his time in customs or he is suddenly become a saint?

What has Atiku contributed to the development of Nigeria since all his time in government? Nothing. So, what else or what more can he contribute?

But these declarations do not require proof!

OMO IBO:

I'm hoping she came to pick up the resignation letter for Yar A Doofus to sign.
Re: Turai Sneaks Into Nigeria, Removes Vital Documents From Aso Rock
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=376905.msg5260876#msg5260876

The above did not require proof or source

OMO IBO:

Utter piffle!

A journalist pieced some words together then attributed it to a phantom source at the presidency who craved anonymity and then we have uber-smart nairalanders falling for it.

Na wa ooo
But this presidency story require validation by CBN

http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/23682.html
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=34427:presidency-debunks-atikus-claims-on-economy&catid=1:national&Itemid=559
and also page 7 of Business Day
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by goggs(m): 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2011
why all there sources na anonymous? Who sold the dummy? Such comprehensive questions on the budget requires concise answers not one anonymous, name calling, blabing idiot. The source, if true, ended up doing more damage to Big Joe
Re: Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics by tredkiller: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2011
They should stop telling lies about Okonjo Iweala. She did not made those atatements attributed to her. Read her recent comments about Nzigeria

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/12/nigeria-far-behind-g20-countries-okonjo-iweala/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? / Why Was The Capital Of Nigeria Shifted From Lagos To Abuja??? / BREAKING NEWS!!! Again Aisha Buhari Cancels Planned Visit To U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.