Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. (67552 Views)

Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service / Inter State Movement May Resume June 21 - Bashir Ahmad / Lockdown: Inter-State Travellers Intercepted In Enugu, Turned Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by olanreyman(m): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2020
But Lagos state government suppose give us today Monday again to buy foodstuff before restarting the lock down now? Abi we wey food don finish for house and need to do one or two things to restart lock down wetin we go do?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Apologize(m): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2020
Juanmike:
Mannabbgrill of a guy is making it big now a Ore,selling dead meat to night travellers.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by qanda: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2020
Pls stay where you are. Safety first.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 13, 2020
God save your people
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by jeffrey04(m): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2020
Damn I traveled from Asaba to Warri it was war.
Luckily for me the man driving us from Warri to ugheli is an inspector. He was just flashing his ID card and they were letting it through.
But the gbege started when we alighted at Ugheli.
To get bus to Warri was like crossing from Canada to USA. Security everywhere.
We then saw a space bus that wanted to risk it.
My dear to cut the long story short we were stopped half way, transloaded into a police van that took us to Warri.

17 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Chirowman(m): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2020
movement is going on as far as you get your particulars for soldiers and NPF or you follow bush paths. sit at home sit at home no be for person wey get food e get where you go drink water reach na die. even sucking garri na big man thing 1 1/2 of garri na #100 by abeg ooo person wey no get money no get food go sit at home dey count ceiling dey wish when God go give am last call of enternity cos las las even worm wey dey inside stomach no get respect.

5 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2020
Failure44:

I'm in the same situation with you bro.
In Delta but most bus stops are closed, the illegals ones are going to warri only.
men!! Its not easy. I finally left asaba and I am in onitcha right now,. Transportation is double or more than double. The major transport companies are closed down and the ones you find will double the price because they are not taking the major routes. If you want to travel out of asaba do it today cuz security will be tighter from tomorrow onwards.

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by XD57: 9:48am On Apr 13, 2020
Congratulations

Meanwhile, I make affordable creative graphic designs at pocket friendly costs. I also mentor students on Graphics Design Basics online

Contact me today for all your Graphic Design Needs
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by hennylove(f): 9:49am On Apr 13, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
Pls anybody on info about border In portharcourt.
People are freely traveling in and out of PH everyday

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by SavageBoy: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2020
Juanmike:
Mannabbgrill of a guy is making it big now a Ore,selling dead meat to night travellers.

Are you trying to get likes or popularity for yourself?

You had better used this lock down period to do something worthwhile instead of looking for unnecessary trouble undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Onj042(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2020
thanks for the post its really helpfull have been trying to learn more about [Afiliate marketing]. something im also looking at is [url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcIHwhyW61I[\url] my friend says he makes a lot of money doing this. its some sort of online business traning but the good stuff is 5min in so id watch till that point. if any1 else has success doing it let me know i might
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by ceereelee: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2020
Fidelismaria:
We're waiting
waiting on God. meanwhile in my village people are going to the house of our local ruler to use hand sanitizer while some are eating onions. if I wan caution them one local man go just the blow nonsense and they believe him
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Apologize(m): 9:52am On Apr 13, 2020
jeffrey04:
Damn I traveled from Asaba to Warri it was war.
Luckily for me the man driving us from Warri to ugheli is an inspector. He was just flashing his ID card and they were letting it through.
But the gbege started when we alighted at Ugheli.
To get bus to Warri was like crossing from Canada to USA. Security everywhere.
We then saw a space bus that wanted to risk it.
My dear to cut the long story short we were stopped half way, transloaded into a police van that took us to Warri.

*cough* INTERSTATE oga

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Dogalmighty17: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2020
You can actually travel if you desire. But the stress you'd be subjected to won't be worth it. I traveled to Abuja last week. I regreted it. Check points at every U turn and you'd spend close to 40 minutes at each.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by DurexDcondom: 9:54am On Apr 13, 2020
What about travelling from Lagos to Benin on private car, any one with experience yet?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2020
I want to buy a car in Lagos, I need to inspect it as soon as possible cuz seller needs money urgently. He's actually selling cuz he has serious family issue. I'm scared to travel cuz Ondo to Lagos road is always notorious even before lockdown. Now the police at the check point will just rip me off.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by cray91(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2020
yes you will see bro
Akinsoladwayne:
No experience yet. But all I know is I want to travel from ilorin to ibadan this week, hoping to see a bus sha
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by fungle(m): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2020
I dey Ogun now, need to get to Anambra anytime this week . Can anybody tell me what's up on route??

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Owned: 9:59am On Apr 13, 2020
Pls Is It Possible From Ghana To Lagos,
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Emac34: 9:59am On Apr 13, 2020
osinawanta:
Am currently in Lagos and need to get to owerri am here in a friend house and not just prepared for it any advice that will help I will appreciate am in ago palace way
there's still movements in Lagos, from now till 2pm hope this helps
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 13, 2020
hennylove:
People are freely traveling in and out of PH everyday
Are sure about this? Direct route or boats?
I have a friend in Kogi who wants to move. He has an important project to finish in pH.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by jericco1(m): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2020
Juanmike:

That Benin-Ore road is a death trap! angry

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by kennyjesus8(m): 10:05am On Apr 13, 2020
Please anyone that travelled from Ibadan to Lagos?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by MYHUBBY: 10:05am On Apr 13, 2020
Ibadan to ikorodu or Ibadan to Lagos nko? any movement abeg?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Dinieoj(f): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] just got in from Owerri it wasn't an easy journey, spent 8hr at the Niger bridge due to lockdown, soldiers,police even civil defence are all on the high way collecting N500
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by oodua1stson: 10:07am On Apr 13, 2020
Juanmike:
lol
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by hurryup123(m): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2020
KingKingKing:
[s]PEOPLE TRAVELLING DURING THIS LOCKDOWN ARE THE NUMBER 1 PROBLEM WE HAVE IN THIS NATION[/s]
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by BigDick70inch(m): 10:08am On Apr 13, 2020
Can't you just seek for help without you guys CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE or is that the new format..
However..dat wants to help will still help out Biko..

quote author=Sleeklord post=88388066]I know I would be insulted both here and in the comfort of some people's living rooms for what I'm about to do and I know this is the wrong place and time and period because of the covid-19.But i don't care about my reputation because of what is bothering me.Please ladies and gentlemen I need help financially even if it's a loan to pay back at a later time.Please help me I was ashamed of asking for anything here and was looking at my dignity but the problems facing me have even made me to consider ending my life making me see myself as useless.I was looking for a job before this lockdown happened.Im typing with the freebasics website now.Ive sold virtually everything to sustain myself and my family before this pandemic occured.Pls I beg you please help me with anything even if it's a loan I promise to pay back cause I how times are hard.I really need help.Im just tired of this life.Im finished.1k is like gold to me right now.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2020
Juliearth:
Stucked in Minna and cannot travel to KD.
You should have traveled yesterday........ maybe on Thursday you can
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Oracle55: 10:10am On Apr 13, 2020
Please i am in Enugu now and need to be in Lagos this week any advice please on the best route where to get a bus here in Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by kzubyar(m): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2020
osinawanta:
Am currently in Lagos and need to get to owerri am here in a friend house and not just prepared for it any advice that will help I will appreciate am in ago palace way
stayed there Bros

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Arinta Waterfalls In Ekiti And Its Mysteries (Pictures, Video) / Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.