Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. (67575 Views)

Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service / Inter State Movement May Resume June 21 - Bashir Ahmad / Lockdown: Inter-State Travellers Intercepted In Enugu, Turned Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by suremanpatriot: 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
Success to all intestate travellers,safe journey and God's journey mercy

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
vibrant99:
There is No LANDSTAR going anywhere in Nigeria Right now, They are Grounded , Don't let Them scam you.

Any Luxurious bus moving right now is Unpopular and Mostly Unbranded.

People with Fake information and Free Data!

Sit in your Hole and Type.

It's true what you don't know won't kill you, Mr I saw for myself landstar traveling from Lagos don't come and be arguing what you don't know. The interstate movement is as busy as before. People are moving but codedly

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by ayitty(f): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
[quote author=dashdollz post=91011128]Hello , pls anyone that could help me with this questions.

1: do you know any transport in city town leaving from abuja to LAGOS this week ?

2: how much is Tfare ? And how safe is it to travel ?

3: do you know if hotels are functioning in lagos

4:is there anyone planing to travel from abuja to LAGOS so we can Laise. Pls drop number thanks

Check your PM
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by dashdollz: 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
[quote author=ayitty post=91102744][/quote]

I have sent a message. Pls who knows were I can catch sienna or salon car transport from abuja to LAGOS. Which of the parks in utako??
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by teamsynergy: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Please who has attempted to leave Lagos through ogun state during weekend? Can one easily get a bus from Berger to ibadan on Saturday morning ?
Abeg I need help
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Lush100(m): 5:13am On Jun 27, 2020
I am traveling too

teamsynergy:
Please who has attempted to leave Lagos through ogun state during weekend? Can one easily get a bus from Berger to ibadan on Saturday morning ?
Abeg I need help
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by teamsynergy: 7:21am On Jun 27, 2020
Lush100:
I am traveling too

Already on the road.. hold up dey sha, but movement dey

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by suremanpatriot: 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
Thank God they said unbranded sienna travel,how to get it stil searching
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by sammily(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
I really hope they relax the interstate lockdown, need to travel to Warri this week. Does anyone know where they load sienna car to warri from lagos?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Christie171(f): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
Anyone traveling to Port Harcourt from Lagos this week...pls, let me know where you're taking off from and how is the fare if with public transport but if it is private, I wish to tag along ooo
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Dblock89: 8:45am On Jun 29, 2020
Any corper traveling from uyo to Lagos next week please let's align here.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by drpossibilities(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2020
vibrant99:
Travelling through ...

ILORIN-OGBOMOSO-OYO-LAGOS............. Simply the Best and easiest, Few or No blockage

ABUJA(ABAJI BLOCKAGE , Possible Mobile Court, be careful with Sorting them)-LOKOJA(Entire KOGI axis is MAdly free and Open)-EKITI(AMOTEKUN has more blockages than the POLICE, then MAYBE 2-3 Military Checkpoints, 500Naira for the military checkpoints for private cars/Transporters)-ONDO (This is where you need to worry more, You can Possibly sleep over in this state, if You Pass through OWENA)--OSUN(Same as ONDO)-----IBADAN( BYE-BYE to LAGOS)-SAGAMU-LTTLE BIT AFTER REDEEM-POLICE "CRAZY" CHECK UP, IF YOU ARE NOT SHARP, THEY Seize Ur VEHICLE----LAGOS.!

LAGOS TO ONITSHA is another complete Story for another day, But if you have the Guts, Nigeria Police loves GUTS!
POLICE,ARMY,every KIND of Uniform is on that Route, JUST be Prepared with PLENTY Money!

TRavelling this Time is Super fun, You cannot be Alone in any situation on the road, at least one Motor will Join you in all the Travail.

I intend traveling to Umuahia tomorrow through Onitsha, can you please give me more details?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by sammily(m): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
Good news https://www.nairaland.com/5958905/fg-lifts-ban-interstate-travels

But unfortunately for me, i need to travel to Warri tomorrow from lagos. The option I have now is charging me N16k but i have no choice, i must travel tomorrow as my job is on the line. sad sad
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by adudu208(m): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
sammily:
Good news https://www.nairaland.com/5958905/fg-lifts-ban-interstate-travels

But unfortunately for me, i need to travel to Warri tomorrow from lagos. The option I have now is charging me N16k but i have no choice, i must travel tomorrow as my job is on the line. sad sad
Just go to a garage and board a bus. Transport fare will drop drastically from tomorrow morning due to the lifting of interstate movement ban.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by sammily(m): 4:36am On Jun 30, 2020
adudu208:

Just go to a garage and board a bus. Transport fare will drop drastically from tomorrow morning due to the lifting of interstate movement ban.

Its one garage in Cele that is charging that but I hope when I get there it would have dropped.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by sammily(m): 4:37am On Jun 30, 2020
N15k to Warri, the driver must have used nothing less than 20k to settle security operatives on the road. N500 at each checking point. Their eyes dey chuk because everything ends today.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Chirowman(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
Road is very clear just that it added money

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by RioCarputo(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Good day everyone. please who will be traveling from either Lagos/Ibadan to portharcourt or it's neighbouring states?... please I need to get portharcourt ,it's urgent. but I'm really short of cash at the moment. I will like go with anyone driving towards that side. God bless you.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by RioCarputo(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
RioCarputo:
Good day everyone. please who will be traveling from either Lagos/Ibadan to portharcourt or it's neighbouring states?... please I need to get portharcourt ,it's urgent. but I'm really short of cash at the moment. I will like go with anyone driving towards that side. God bless you.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by dododawa1: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
transport fare now Lagos to East please
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by DorcasShalom: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2020
Please any idea of tfare from Oshodi to Ore?
Thanks
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Dahveydson(m): 6:32am On Jul 31, 2020
Has anyone traveled to Abuja from Lagos recently via road? How was it and what transport did you use?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Bestnigeriabusi(m): 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
Latest Bus Ticket Price From Abuja To Enugu By Road

click on the link for full details >>> https://www.latestnigeriaprice.com.ng/latest-bus-ticket-price-from-abuja-to-enugu-by-road/
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by RioCarputo(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
I plan traveling from Ibadan to portharcourt anytime soon. please if there is anyone driving towards that direction from Lagos or any of the south west states, I will like to join you. please do well to notify me. God bless you.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Felixnyle: 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Any one travelling from Jos to Abuja tomorrow morning Kindly send me a PM.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by RioCarputo(m): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
hello... please is there anyone driving to Benin to this week ....
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by RioCarputo(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
hello... please is there anyone driving to Benin to this week .....

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Arinta Waterfalls In Ekiti And Its Mysteries (Pictures, Video) / Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.