Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) (1203 Views)

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by peteregwu(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
CORONAVIRUS HEALED IN SPAIN BY GOD OF CHOSEN

Before now, since the rise of the deadly coronavirus many have been making mockery of God and His servants, saying that the miracle working have gone into hiding since the outbreak of the virus. But they have forgotten that, it is not the pastors that heala but God almighty through Jesus christ.

But today it has happened and God has proved the doubters and mockers wrong.

People think that ithis everyone that is afflicted or has one sickness or the other that God heals. No! Even in the time of Jesus on earth, he never healed everyone. God chooses whom to heal even if pastors pray. And not everyone that pastors pray for receive healing. God has a reason for that.

In Spain as of today 06/04/2020, 131,464 cases of Coronavirus have been confirmed and 12,641 deaths making them the 2nd nation in the world after USA, that is affected badly by the virus.

Now, the testimony:

Bro Jose Luis Eningo, a citizen of Equatorial Guinea, who resides in Spain, is among the many who have benefited from God's magnanimity. He joined the Lord's Chosen at Madrid in Spain 1 year and 6 months ago. Over there in Spain where he lives, it happened that as the pandemic broke out, he contracted the virus. He's showing symptoms of the virus which include the following; fever, cough, and shortness of breath. He was taken to the hospital, Juan Carlos Mostoles Madrid Spain where he tested positive to the virus. At the hospital, he remembered who he is, "A Chosen" and quickly reminded the devil that he won't die a day before his death. He also reminded God of his promise, in Jeremiah 30:17 "But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,’ declares the LORD"

His health issue got to the brethren and Pastor in Spain, where he worships. Prayers were made in faith for him. Our General Pastor, Pastor Lazarus Muoka was also contacted. He prayed for him shortly and assured him that in a few days time, he would be discharged from the hospital. God who hears the cries of his own, answered all the prayers made on his behalf. All the symptoms developed wings and flew away. Everyone was taken aback on how fast his healing came. He was retested and he tested negative to the virus. He was discharged after spending 7 days at the hospital, to the glory of God.

Pictures attached is when he was in the hospital and after he was discharged.

He's returning all glory to God of this Great Commission who healed him perfectly.

Are you out there and you're held down in pains of Coronavirus in any of the Isolation Centers or even at home? Very soon, the invincible hands of Jehovah Rapha who healed our brother will rest on you and you shall soon testify to the glory of God in Jesus name.

To God alone who did this, may his name be highly exalted, in Jesus name.

Photo Credit: Chosen Online Revivalist Media Crew.

Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by ghettokid1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Op Which one is God of Choosen?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by peteregwu(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
ghettokid1:

Are you new on nairaland? You should have know me by now. The God of chosen is Jesus christ! Thanks
Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by Ibehtee: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
Glory

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by suzzyboss(m): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lol church promotion scheme loading

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by Jokerman(m): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Amen

How's the online program going??
Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by peteregwu(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jokerman:
Amen

How's the online program going??

Very well!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by peteregwu(m): 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
suzzyboss:
Lol church promotion scheme loading

If Jesus heal someone they will complain, and if Jesus doesn't heal, they would claim He is powerless.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by suzzyboss(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
peteregwu:

If Jesus heal someone they will complain, and if Jesus doesn't heal, they would claim He is powerless.
Lol who are the they...
Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by peteregwu(m): 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
suzzyboss:

Lol who are the they...

You know them Na.
Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by Trust2001(m): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
I believe in Jesus Christ and that he died for my sins & through his death I shall live.
But what I'm trying to say here is that the picture you posted there proves nothing at all and the text you typed above has no credible source and could all be false. Amen

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by ghettokid1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
peteregwu:

Are you new on nairaland? You should have know me by now. The God of chosen is Jesus christ! Thanks
Hahahahahahaha, see this 1 o, who re u 4 me to know u?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by Martinez39s(m): 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
undecided Mtewwwwwww!

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by OtemAtum: 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lol, this is one of the recovered cases, now Chosen Church is claiming the glory grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by Jokerman(m): 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
peteregwu:

Very well!

Thank God bro... I decided to watch from pastor's message coz of data.... Can't believe someone won't be at ijesha at a time like this.... Hmmm.. we thank God for life all the same...

#blessed#
Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by peteregwu(m): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jokerman:

Thank God bro... I decided to watch from pastor's message coz of data.... Can't believe someone won't be at ijesha at a time like this.... Hmmm.. we thank God for life all the same...

#blessed#

God has a reason for everything happening under earth and their time for all. Have a great a blessed weekend!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by finalboss(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by Funaki: 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
Lol, this is one of the recovered cases, now Chosen Church is claiming the glory grin
Lol, when thousands have recovered from the sickness without prayer. I thought the guy was taken to the pastor's house for healing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by StrikeBack(m): 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
peteregwu:
CORONAVIRUS HEALED IN SPAIN BY GOD OF CHOSEN

Before now, since the rise of the deadly coronavirus many have been making mockery of God and His servants, saying that the miracle working have gone into hiding since the outbreak of the virus. But they have forgotten that, it is not the pastors that heala but God almighty through Jesus christ.

But today it has happened and God has proved the doubters and mockers wrong.

People think that ithis everyone that is afflicted or has one sickness or the other that God heals. No! Even in the time of Jesus on earth, he never healed everyone. God chooses whom to heal even if pastors pray. And not everyone that pastors pray for receive healing. God has a reason for that.

In Spain as of today 06/04/2020, 131,464 cases of Coronavirus have been confirmed and 12,641 deaths making them the 2nd nation in the world after USA, that is affected badly by the virus.

Now, the testimony:

Bro Jose Luis Eningo, a citizen of Equatorial Guinea, who resides in Spain, is among the many who have benefited from God's magnanimity. He joined the Lord's Chosen at Madrid in Spain 1 year and 6 months ago. Over there in Spain where he lives, it happened that as the pandemic broke out, he contracted the virus. He's showing symptoms of the virus which include the following; fever, cough, and shortness of breath. He was taken to the hospital, Juan Carlos Mostoles Madrid Spain where he tested positive to the virus. At the hospital, he remembered who he is, "A Chosen" and quickly reminded the devil that he won't die a day before his death. He also reminded God of his promise, in Jeremiah 30:17 "But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,’ declares the LORD"

His health issue got to the brethren and Pastor in Spain, where he worships. Prayers were made in faith for him. Our General Pastor, Pastor Lazarus Muoka was also contacted. He prayed for him shortly and assured him that in a few days time, he would be discharged from the hospital. God who hears the cries of his own, answered all the prayers made on his behalf. All the symptoms developed wings and flew away. Everyone was taken aback on how fast his healing came. He was retested and he tested negative to the virus. He was discharged after spending 7 days at the hospital, to the glory of God.

Pictures attached is when he was in the hospital and after he was discharged.

He's returning all glory to God of this Great Commission who healed him perfectly.

Are you out there and you're held down in pains of Coronavirus in any of the Isolation Centers or even at home? Very soon, the invincible hands of Jehovah Rapha who healed our brother will rest on you and you shall soon testify to the glory of God in Jesus name.

To God alone who did this, may his name be highly exalted, in Jesus name.

Photo Credit: Chosen Online Revivalist Media Crew.
which one is God of chosen??
Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by petra1(m): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
That's what I'm talking about. Bring the case to God . Healing is sure
Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Those with good health recovers very quickly.

Prince Charles spent less than 7 day before recovering.

If you want to do healing, invite all covid 19 patients to a gathering and heal them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by jcross19: 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
ghettokid1:

Hahahahahahaha, see this 1 o, who re u 4 me to know u?
Can you see what we are saying? tell your G.O to go to NCDC office and nearest isolation center to heal them of that virus than claiming one glory in Spain. ah ah why you people dey lie?.
Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by peteregwu(m): 12:16am On Apr 12, 2020
jcross19:
Can you see what we are saying? tell your G.O to go to NCDC office and nearest isolation center to heal them of that virus than claiming one glory in Spain. ah ah why you people dey lie?.

In is Jesus that is healing and not my beloved G.O. The sick run to Jesus and not to man.
Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by CAPSLOCKED: 12:22am On Apr 12, 2020
Trust2001:
I believe in Jesus Christ and that he died for my sins & through his death I shall live.
But what I'm trying to say here is that the picture you posted there proves nothing at all and the text you typed above has no credible source and could all be false. Amen

TYPICAL CHRISTIANS. YOU'RE ONLY JEALOUS CUZ THE TESTIMONY IS NOT FROM YOUR OWN CHURCH. cheesy
GOD OF CHOSEN OVER ALL THE REST!

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by seunlayi(m): 5:40am On Apr 12, 2020
God will help us and heal the world

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by Trust2001(m): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

TYPICAL CHRISTIANS. YOU'RE ONLY JEALOUS CUZ THE TESTIMONY IS NOT FROM YOUR OWN CHURCH. cheesy
You are wrong to call me jealous. I'm not jealous of any church at all. all I'm trying to say here is that your post above may be false because anyone can type anything they feel like on their phones and post. All I want from you is to validate what you posted above!
And also what do you mean by "God of chosen over all the rest". Thanks.
Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by MrCuteking(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2020
I am not a member but I know the meaning of God of chosen. If they say God of chosen it means that is how they recognise God. Just like the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

ghettokid1:
Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by DropsMic(m): 8:47am On Apr 12, 2020
peteregwu:

No it isn't.. The God of chosen is the God of chosen.. Only Mouka knows who he is
Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2020
Lords Chosen .....testing ground with Advert..

Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by sotall(m): 8:53am On Apr 12, 2020
The G.O of the church is in Nigeria and we have over 200 active cases, let him go and heal them then we will all become chosen members.

Propaganda gone wrong grin
Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by sunshineV(f): 9:19am On Apr 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Lol typical church worshippers. What's the difference in chosen and redeem
Re: Coronavirus Healed In Spain By God Of Chosen (pix) by sotall(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2020
sunshineV:

Lol typical church worshippers. What's the difference in chosen and redeem

No difference, they are all scam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jehohah Witnesses Won't Kill Me With Laugh Ooo / Anglican Bible Study Outline 2021 / How Will U React If U Found Out Your Child Is An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.