Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks (35944 Views)

Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets / Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks / Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks by ChukuHD(m): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
U dey find dead body abi?..u go still see dead body
patriotic007:
This covid 19 pandemic issue in Nigeria is not clear to me
1)Why is it that politician are the ones bringing out the figures? At least we should be briefed by a well known doctor on what they are going through, the dangers health workers are passing through in attending to this large numbers of allegedly infected people,And what they need in order to perform their duties.
2)Why is it that no single clip or pics of this covid-19 patients on sick beds or ICU beds has surfaced on the media space in Nigeria, the way we see it on CNN and other foreign media instead of showing us chats of yellow green and red.
3)Where are the dead covid-19 patients buried? And. Why don't they show their remains been moved from the hospital like we see in other countries that really have this covid-19.
4)Why do some states have the same figure of infected people for more than a week now?does it mean that the first case didn't interact with anyone at all.?
5)Why haven't we heard of a single health worker been infected yet in Nigeria with our weak health care system and insufficient protective kits,or is it not the health workers taking care of the large figures of infected people?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks by Rapmoney(m): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
MrPaul2:
keep shut if you don't have anything meaningful to say. Do you think its a joke? Only this idiot mistake can further elongate the luck down is some states if not found

Fvck off!!! Your opinion is irrelevant to me! If you are not comfortable with what I said, look for the nearest bush and eat shi.t!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks by Oluwapomile1: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Before coronavirus, Nigerians were dying like chickens. Even at Rivers State University Teaching Hospital (Former BMH), the daily count there was mad. Without testing, people will not know the gravity of things.
You don't mean it Dying of what please?
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks by pressplay411(m): 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
Cirilla:
All this devastation could have been contained if china was honest and forth-coming with the world. .....

They have to be held responsible.
If not , they'll continue their ways. ....

Man Up , chinese dictator !
They must pay dearly. This has been costly to the WORLD. This was released from the military lab next to market. It was released to attack a certain age group. It's a designed virus. Make them pay. There is no words to describe what this country did, or should I say it’s regime! I see it as the biggest Terrorist act ever against Humanity! And the world needs to come together on it and make this scrupulous country pay! Who acts like it did nothing wrong and keeps doing what it did before! Make them pay for their gambit to become the 'one and only sun' as they recently put it, while sowing death and misery around the world. The bottom line is economic warfare whether deliberate or by allowing the 'accidental release' to spread globally for months while lying and denying They are a dangerous country feel sorry for the common people that have to live there you have a dictator in Russia you have a crazy leader in North Korea what you have in China is a leader who does not care about the people I am trying to figure out is this going to go on till we Blow each other Up Boy this is a strange World we live in.
Meanwhile the Messiah have found a cure

The shocking thing is China is denying responsibility for the coronavirus. Did you watch the video of the Nigerian diplomat in China? The Chinese consul asked if he could prove that the virus started from China.
China would be in big trouble once this pandemic is contained.
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks by ehhmah(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
nsiba:

Bro covid19 is boyscout to malaria and typhoid

grin grin grin
Oya you win...
Tell me which and which drugs someone could take to get cured Oga•
Go and make billions of dollars angry
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks by ehhmah(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
alezzy13:

Duh. We know that already. Data shows about 80% will recover.

However, Even if you somehow manage to hide cases, can you really hide DEATHS??

So the point he's making, valid one at that, is that we are actually faring a lot better than countries which recorded their first cases and deaths about the same time we did.

You are talking like you don’t live in Nigeria.
angry

Ordinary Election result you are having inconclusive... talk less of this.
Park well.

Trailer don jam Egungun tey tey..
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks by Dollabiz: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
hmm
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks by MrPaul2: 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Rapmoney:

Fvck off!!! Your opinion is irrelevant to me! If you are not comfortable with what I said, look for the nearest bush and eat shi.t!!!
grin grin so you mean all the nearest bush around your home is full of shi.t? grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks by Jaycew(f): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Zane2point4:

Ya its quiet,but buses are codedly conveying ppl to Onitsha.
Afterall how was the infected person from anambra able to transport himsef to frm lag to onitsha?
True
This is Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks by maasoap(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Firstly punch is not a newspaper but a propaganda machine full of lies.

As reported by Vanguard

Coronavirus: Fresh facts emerge on Anambra’s index case

FRESH facts have emerged that the COVID-19 index case discovered in Anambra State on Friday actually visited the two major cities of Awka and Onitsha before traveling to his home town, Adazi in Anaocha local government area and was admitted at St Joseph’s Hospital in the town.

“The case was first treated as a mild malaria unknowingly at Regina-Caeli Hospital, Awka. He left and later traveled to Onitsha, before returning to Adazi-Nnukwu hospital where it was finally suspected to be Covic-19, after exhibiting the symptoms. “Result came in and it was positive,” Sunday Vanguard was told yesterday.

Our source could not confirm if the index case visited any hospital in Onitsha, or other places he visited in the city before returning to Adazi.

Secondly Nigeria Police men are bunch of disgrace to security system. Entrust your life to them and die early. Collecting bribe has made them inefficient in everything.

Thirdly, If truly the index case has disappeared. Security should shoot him at sight anywhere he is seen. I hate people exhibiting wicked attitudes. Are you running to spread it to people instead of moving in to be handled effectively and save other lives.

That's panic! It's understandable. You can only blame some people who didn't do their job
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks by Twoclans(f): 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
vinsilva:
You sabi the place wella. I do worship at the chapel in the hospital during Christmas holidays.

Yes I do

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
Oluwapomile1:

You don't mean it Dying of what please?

Honestly, I do not know what was causing it but there is a high death rate in that hospital because I work close to there. It is not easy to call grieving family members to enquire what was the cause of death but the number was alarming.

Most vendors around there kept complaining.
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks by Rapmoney(m): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
MrPaul2:

grin grin so you mean all the nearest bush around your home is full of shi.t? grin grin

Still fvck off! You are irrelevant.
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
iSlayer2:

I hear the testing is way too expensive.

They are lying. Even at 10,000 per person, which is way inflated for their personal gain, N10,000 for 10 million Nigerians is N100 billion which is far less than what they want the National Assembly budgeted for the year.

If it is money for looting, the FG would have passed it.

For 1 million people, it is N10 billion which is far below what these people spend in the name of School feeding program.
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
SciLab:

Wahala dey o. Serious wahala dey. I have advocated that they should fund and partner with some private medical laboratories to achieve mass testing, dem no hear.

Even if it is one laboratory per local government, the man power is there. Employ more Medical lab Scientists and deploy them to designated labs. Even if those labs do have the PCR machines and testing kits, use some of the labs as collection centres where people can go and submit samples, when the samples are collected, send the samples to the nearest central PCR labs and send back the results electronically, so that positive cases can be Isolated immediately.

I'm really afraid.

Very brilliant. I do not know what these guys are doing with all the funds available to fight this virus. It is too pathetic what is going on. The NCDC boss and Minister of Health are total disgrace to the Nation. Result of man know man appointments.

A Minister of Health who does not know if Frontline medical personnels are earning hazard allowances, is that one a Minister of Health?
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks by tinsel: 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
SirVintageCock:
Fake news punchers

Our index case was admitted last night at general hospital Onitsha isolation center.
I thought the general hospital Onitsha doctors and nurses are on strike. Some said he is at Teaching hospital awka. Don't know what to believe again.
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks by Oluwapomile1: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Honestly, I do not know what was causing it but there is a high death rate in that hospital because I work close to there. It is not easy to call grieving family members to enquire what was the cause of death but the number was alarming.

Most vendors around there kept complaining.

Hmmmm.... This is surprising. Because I have been working there for more than 2months and didn't notice this "too many deaths"

Would investigate/ask more about this.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks by valnd: 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lilimax:
Adani Nnukwu nke m!

Awusa abatakwanu Awka o shocked
Obiano, tetekwa n'ura!

Adazi biko, no be Adani
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks by asanwafo: 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
benuejosh:
Until people start dropping dead on the street and they start seeing, my country people no Sabi lockdown for now.
Whitemen have used their almighty media to bleach this one brain
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Oluwapomile1:

Hmmmm.... This is surprising. Because I have been working there for more than 2months and didn't notice this "too many deaths"

Would investigate/ask more about this.

Please do. Also enquire from the vendors that sell around there. They will give you more info.
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks by Mrexcell(m): 12:09am On Apr 12, 2020
Lagos is now a no go area almost everyone returning from lagos is coming back infecting with the virus.
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks by Cirilla(f): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
pressplay411:

The shocking thing is China is denying responsibility for the coronavirus. Did you watch the video of the Nigerian diplomat in China? The Chinese consul asked if he could prove that the virus started from China.
China would be in big trouble once this pandemic is contained.
I dey tell u the whole world will come after them. Especially America they will never let this one sink in
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks by Manuelmarvyy(m): 1:27am On Apr 18, 2020
Jaycew:

But I’m in Owerri and everywhere seem to be quiet, at least my area. Although people here don’t believe it’s real
Wow. I'm in Owerri too.
Wonderful morning Jaycew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After / Baby Dances To A Song Inside Its Mother Womb(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.