Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China (71432 Views)

Tinubu Intervenes As Security Aide Tried To Stop His Handshake With Razaq Okoya / Wike: Aircraft Abandoned By Amaechi In Germany, Retrieved, Repaired And Returned / Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by KosiGee(m): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
For the lazy idiots asking about my reactions on the previous thread.

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by akinszz: 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Won ti fo epon yeeboos grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by KosiGee(m): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Legendguru: 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
oh
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Taye4j: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s][/s]
hammer0:
[s][/s]

THERE IS NOTHING IGBO AND YORUBA HAVE IN COMMON.

THERE IS NOTHING TO FIGHT OVER.

WE DO NOT EVEN SHARE A BORDER.

IN THE 1960S, THE IGBOS HAD ABANDONED LAGOS, IT WAS AWOLOWO THAT WENT TO BRING DEM BACK.

WE ARE STILL INSISTING THAT WE DIVIDE THE COUNTRY NOW, IT IS STILL THE SAME YORUBA THAT WILL BE TALKING RESTRUCTURING.

EVERYDAY, ON SOCIAL MEDIA EXCHANGING WORD, THINKING WE ARE PLAYING.

WE ARE NOT PLAYING, WE ARE SAYING EXACTLY WAT IS ON OUR MIND.

EVEN BRITIAN JOIN EU, THEY HAVE LEFT.

SCOTLAND IS WAITING TO LEAVE BRITAIN.

IRELAND ALREADY LEFT BRITAIN.

OIL PRICES HAVE CRASH, LET US GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS NOW, THAT WE STILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO DO SO IN PEACE.

Nobody is holding you back from going. Every tribe is only fighting for what they believe represents their interest. As long as you can negotiate your way into having your own country, Yorubas are not holding you back.

You should rather channel your anger and aggression towards the Pharaohs from the North who are holding you back.

If Yorubas are requesting for restructuring, its because we felt that is where our interest lies, irrespective of whether any other tribe agrees or not. So, tagging Yorubas as the one impeding the success of your shout for Biafra is a misplaced hatred.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by openmine(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
This annoying argument on social media over who is the better or superior tribe is preposterous and completely unnecessary!
While other countries with more tribes than Nigeria are trying to COLLABORATE for the betterment of their citizens,we are here COMPETING over who is has the better tribe...!

1 Like

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by madridguy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
No one can decide for another man what to do with his phone. I hold him no apology.

Enwhen:

But why is the guy so bitter about you...u people should also check yourself , we humans are prone to mistake... tomorrow u may come out for Nigeria president and people like that guy may come up with another thing about you...

The battle is btw you the majority ethnic group in Nigeria and not we , the minority...we are the real Patriots.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by 4gunners(m): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
Dude really gave a good account of himself.
Why can't we move him to the US embassy and retire the old man there to go enjoy the rest of his days.
I totally agree with you.
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by ProWalker: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
KosiGee:

[s]So you have resorted to swearing on my parents? You can’t face me anymore? Cowardice and stupidity...May you never have children. If you have already, I pray they are not as foolish as you are. I pity the woman that will pack her stuffs to live with a degenerate like you.[/s]

You got served and you are mad!! Idiot

Next time, don’t come here with some sanctimonious nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by DIVINE78: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
The people of the cursed erosion ridden redmudland land should hide their faces in shame.
Shior!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by niggadee(m): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
here is another video of chinese abusing another nigerian https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/video.php?v=wshh0VwK4EcEHz8n5sVC
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by YungMillionaire: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
rill:
Safarigirl u see your life?

Poor Safarigirl. I didn't know she was so immature. Anyway, time and situation always reveal things.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by hammer0: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Taye4j:
[s]

Nobody is holding you back from going. Every tribe is only fighting for what they believe represents their interest. As long as you can negotiate your way into having your own country, Yorubas are not holding you back.

You should rather channel your anger and aggression towards the Pharaohs from the North who are holding you back.

If Yorubas are requesting for restructuring, its because we felt that is where our interest lies, irrespective of whether any other tribe agrees or not. So, tagging Yorubas as the one impeding the success of your shout for Biafra is a misplaced hatred.
[/s]

NO, YORUBA ARE THE NUMBER ONE CONFUSIONIST IN OUR MIDST.

LEFT FOR THE NORTH AND THE SE, WE WILL TOGETHER GIVE THE WORLD THE GREATEST HUMANITARIAN DISASTER THE WORLD EVER SEEN.

CONGO WILL LOOK LIKE PARADISE WEN WE ARE FINSIHED WITH NIGERIA BUT THE RPOBLEM IS YORUBA.

U ARE INDECISIVE AND DUBIOUS.

U WILL GO AND NAG THE NORTH THAT IF THE IGBO LEAVE, SW WILL GO AND PUT PRESSURE ON THEM, LIKE AWOLOWO DID.

WE DID NOT COME TO NIGERIA TOGETHER.

IGBO AND YORUBA ARE NEVER TOGETHER ON ANY MATTER.

SO IGBO SHOULD NEVER BE PRESENTED TO THE NORTH AS A CONDITION BY YORUBA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by safarigirl(f): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Poor Safarigirl. I didn't know she was so immature. Anyway, time and situation always reveal things.

Is this man's name Olusola Patrick?

No

Only thing time revealed is the correct name.

Everybody was wrong, so, why are all of you disturbing my mentions this evening? Am I so important to you?

Let me understand, maybe I was the only one that posted on that thread. Only immaturity I see here, is all the people tagging me to goat over a mistake everyone made.

And don't use 'poor' to refer to me, next time. Thank you.
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
KosiGee:

You are an unrepentant idiot. If you are not biased and have an iota of sincerity in you, you would’ve also called out those who pretend to be Igbos here and who post silly and provocative comments to stir retards like you.

How do you judge a whole tribe by the few comments from the loud and petty minorities here on NL? Should I apply same to your tribe? Should I judge and make foolish conclusions on your tribe by your low IQ, bigotry and general lack of mental development?

You are sub human.

This is how you sound after you've been hit in the right place. This man's issue has clearly given a clear case.
Just Google the initial Cyril guy's name and see endless Igbos on every social media online chestbeating, to tell you this is not an issue of 'those who pretend to be Igbos' or some 'petty minorities' as you claimed. It's a tribe syndrome.
Now Google Rasaq's name and look for how many post you'll see about it. This should show you the big difference.

'Only petty minorities' like you claimed but every single petty chestbeating or superiority post on Social Media get liked and shared by all your populations old and young, whereas such post if from a Yorubas, many wont even look at it twice, let alone liking or sharing such.
It's a waste of time defending yourself. I wont be surprised if all social media start banning you people for your noise is becoming too petty and nuisance. I know when such happens, you will still come here to say, Igbos are hated bla bla bla.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by KosiGee(m): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
ProWalker:

You got served and you are mad!! Idiot

Next time, don’t come here with some sanctimonious nonsense

I got served by who? You are mentally unstable to even mention someone’s parents over an argument or any form of misunderstanding. That’s cowardice which defines you 100%.

If I’m upset in any way, it’s because I feel sorry for your kind. You’ll read this post one day with tears in your eyes if Nl preserve them. Even they get rid of it, it’ll be worse for. Don’t ask me why but you’ll be sorry. Quote me anyday on this.
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by KosiGee(m): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
light099:

This is how you sound after you've been hit in the right place. This man's issue has clearly given a clear case.
Just Google the initial Cyril guy's name and see endless Igbos on every social media online chestbeating, to tell you this is not an issue of 'those who pretend to be Igbos' or some 'petty minorities' as you claimed. It's a tribe syndrome.
Now Google Rasaq's name and look for how many post you'll see about it. This should show you the big difference.

'Only petty minorities' like you claimed but every single petty chestbeating or superiority post on Social Media get liked and shared by all your populations old and young, whereas such post if from a Yorubas, many wont even look at it twice, let alone liking or sharing such.
It's a waste of time defending yourself. I wont be surprised if all social media start banning you people for your noise is becoming too petty and nuisance. I know when such happens, you will still come here to say, Igbos are hated bla bla bla.

Are you Yoruba by ethnicity? Let’s start from there.
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by sweerychick(f): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Taye4j:

What is this one saying ! You should rather blame your Ojukwu and your leaders who started the madness. Go to history again and read the Genesis of what happened.

Infact, what lead to the first war is repeating itself - again. Even when you guys had the military and administrative power at your call and beckon, you still did the same thing - chest beating.

Let's assume the civil war messed up your psyche, are Japanese who were bombed during their war with USA still crying over a spilt milk?

That's why nobody will take you guys serious because you are ,a bunch of two faced fools.
you just wasted time explaining nothing. Yes the US and Japanese are in much alliance cos they're a country of their own. Give Igbos there own country and watch them don't give a cunt about you unstable grab by begging mofos
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
KosiGee:

Are you Yoruba by ethnicity? Let’s start from there.

Sure, I am.
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Taye4j: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
hammer0:
[s][/s]

NO, YORUBA ARE THE NUMBER ONE CONFUSIONIST IN OUR MIDST.

LEFT FOR THE NORTH AND THE SE, WE WILL TOGETHER GIVE THE WORLD THE GREATEST HUMANITARIAN DISASTER THE WORLD EVER SEEN.

CONGO WILL LOOK LIKE PARADISE WEN WE ARE FINSIHED WITH NIGERIA BUT THE RPOBLEM IS YORUBA.

U ARE INDECISIVE AND DUBIOUS.

U WILL GO AND NAG THE NORTH THAT IF THE IGBO LEAVE, SW WILL GO AND PUT PRESSURE ON THEM, LIKE AWOLOWO DID.

WE DID NOT COME TO NIGERIA TOGETHER.

IGBO AND YORUBA ARE NEVER TOGETHER ON ANY MATTER.

SO IGBO SHOULD NEVER BE PRESENTED TO THE NORTH AS A CONDITION BY YORUBA.

You guys are the confused lot, have you read what your leaders did when SS tried to go?

Maybe you should go and read more before you start throwing tantrums. It was your Azikwe who removed the secession clause put by Awolowo just because Azikwe felt Igbos had everything under their control - how times fly and things change.

Fast forward to 2020, you are now claiming Yorubas are supplanting you. Mtcheeeewww! Infact, we will use you as our bargaining chip.

A child who says his mother no go sleep, the pikin sef no go doze

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Odkosh: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
hammer0:
[s][/s]

WE HAVE ALL COME TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE FROM DIFFERENT NATIONS.

Y CAN'T WE PEACEFULLY, END THE NIGERIA SCAM AND RETURN TO OUR SEPARATE NATIONS?

LISTEN, THERE WILL SOON BE ANOTHER WAR IN NIGERIA.

NATIONS ARE ALREADY BIDDING FOR SIDES THEY WILL PICK.

GUESS WAT, IT WILL BE ME AND YOUR FUNERAL WEN IT START.
Tell me something, You mean awolowo went all the way to igboland, tie all of you with rope and dumped you at the back of 911 and drove all of you back to Lagos. You don't mean it. Tell me more.

Can you stand war?

4 Likes

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Nwaonyishi69: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
I love it. This is now a competition for goodness, and that is what Nigeria needs.
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by ProWalker: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
KosiGee:

[s]I got served by who? You are mentally unstable to even mention someone’s parents over an argument or any form of misunderstanding. That’s cowardice which defines you 100%.

If I’m upset in any way, it’s because I feel sorry for your kind. You’ll read this post one day with tears in your eyes if Nl preserve them. Even they get rid of it, it’ll be worse for. Don’t ask me why but you’ll be sorry. Quote me anyday on this[/s].

Lmaooooo, this pained clown is sick in his head. Your parents are rags that I can drag on the floor.

Just show me a comment of yours that scold any of your rettarded brothers here and stop shedding hot tears grin grin

Stop spitting your dirty saliva all over the place jaree

1 Like

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by BIAFRAisBURIED: 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by ProWalker: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
Odkosh:
Tell me something, You mean awolowo went all the way to igboland, tie all of you with rope and dumped you at the back of 911 and drove all of you back to Lagos. You don't mean it. Tell me more.

Can you stand war?

Lmaooooo

Igbos are clowns I swear

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by hammer0: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
Taye4j:

You guys are the confused lot, have you read what your leaders did when SS tried to go?

Maybe you should go and read more before you start throwing tantrums. It was your Azikwe who removed the secession clause put by Awolowo just because Azikwe felt Igbos had everything under their control - how times fly and things change.

Fast forward to 2020, you are now claiming Yorubas are supplanting you. Mtcheeeewww! Infact, we will use you as our bargaining chip.

A child who says his mother no go sleep, the pikin sef no go doze
[/s]

REVISIONISM OF HISTORY WILL NOT KILL U OLODO'S.

READ VERY CAREFULLY, NNAMDI AZIKIWE NEVER REMOVED ANY SUCCESSION CLAUSE.

In 1953 when Northern Nigerians were beginning to consider secession from the Nigerian colony that would soon be a nation, Nnamdi Azikiwe gave a speech before the caucus of his political party, the National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC) in Yaba, Nigeria on May 12, 1953. T that speech, while not disallowing secession, suggested that there would be grave consequences if the Northern region became an independent nation. Ironically, fourteen years later, Azikiwe led his Eastern Region out of Nigeria and created Biafra, a move that prompted a bloody three year civil war. Azikiwe’s 1953 speech appears below.
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Avalancheman: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
From his accent, I knew he had to be Yoruba... cool

Where is raker

Piggiiiddiioootts are just a bunch of impossible folks, I swear... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by hammer0: 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Odkosh:

Can you stand war?

AWOLOWO DID FAR WORST THAN THAT, HIS STARVATION POLICY CAUSED THE DEATH OF 3 MILLIONS BIAFRANS.

LET THAT SINK INTO YOUR CONE HEAD.
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Taye4j: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
sweerychick:
you just wasted time explaining nothing. Yes the US and Japanese are in much alliance cos they're a country of their own. Give Igbos there own country and watch them don't give a cunt about you unstable grab by begging mofos

Sorry, thought I was talking to someone with a complete set of common Sense, didn't know I was talking to a Zombie.

What have you done with your erosion ravaged enclaves in the 'yeast'? What makes you think you'll be better off when you are on your own?

With you drug peddling- keresone sharing-gala hawking lifestyle, I bet you'll be another Somalia at best. You can quickly go and hug a transformer if you like. Didirin.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by hammer0: 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
In 1953 when Northern Nigerians were beginning to consider secession from the Nigerian colony that would soon be a nation, Nnamdi Azikiwe gave a speech before the caucus of his political party, the National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC) in Yaba, Nigeria on May 12, 1953. T that speech, while not disallowing secession, suggested that there would be grave consequences if the Northern region became an independent nation. Ironically, fourteen years later, Azikiwe led his Eastern Region out of Nigeria and created Biafra, a move that prompted a bloody three year civil war. Azikiwe’s 1953 speech appears below.

THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT SEEM TO LIKE THIS NIGERIA ARE YORUBAS.

AT SOME POINT THE NORTH WANTED TO LEAVE.

AT SOME POINT THE SOUTHSOUTH WANTED TO LEAVE.

AT SOME POINT BIAFRA WANTED TO LEAVE.

THIS IS Y I AM CONVINCED THAT YORUBA IS THE NUMBER ONE PROBLEM IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by tonididdy(m): 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
Why would anyone even consider visiting china now undecided and face all that quarantine measures in which they could infect you again
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Taye4j: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
hammer0:

AWOLOWO DID FAR WORST THAN THAT, HIS STARVATION POLICY CAUSED THE DEATH OF 3 MILLIONS BIAFRANS.

LET THAT SINK INTO YOUR CONE HEAD.

Hey Igbo ! I can see your flat brain is malfunctioning. I can see you still pained. Don't worry, you'll be alright Las Las.

I

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) / Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.