Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China (71542 Views)

Tinubu Intervenes As Security Aide Tried To Stop His Handshake With Razaq Okoya / Wike: Aircraft Abandoned By Amaechi In Germany, Retrieved, Repaired And Returned / Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Odkosh: 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
hammer0:
[s][/s]

THE MAN IDENTITY IS STILL IN QUESTION.

NAIRALAND IS NOT AN AUTHORITY, IT IS MERELY A FORUM.

WE WILL WAIT FOR HIM TO CONFIRM HIS IDENTITY.

AND EVEN IF HE IS AN AFONJA, HE DONT DRESS LIKE THAT OR WEAR THEIR CAP.

WE WILL STILL APPLAUD HIM FOR A JOB WELL DONE.

WE CANNOT ALL BE LIKE THE BIGGOT CALLED SARRKI.

Sharap, go and change his identity na. You will applaud him, you get choice before. Whether you applaud him or not, does that change the fact that he has done what none of you could do. All these irrelevant cry babies sha.

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by flokii: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
He is a true Nigerian fighting for Nigerians regardless of ethnicity.. he deserves some accolades

BTW Why do folks from SE derive joy in chest beating and making unnecessary noise around? These guys now litter the cyberspace with their arrogance and annoying comments.

Una well so?

3 Likes

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Odkosh: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
hammer0:

NA LIE, U GAVE YOUR SON, A WARRIOR BIAFRAN NAME, FOR REASONS BEST KNOWN TO U.

NO IGBO WILL EVER CLAIM AN AFONJA LIKE DAT.

Sharap, you don claim this one. Pained mufu

1 Like

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Taye4j: 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
[b][/b]
hammer0:
[s][/s]

REVISIONISM OF HISTORY WILL NOT KILL U OLODO'S.

READ VERY CAREFULLY, NNAMDI AZIKIWE NEVER REMOVED ANY SUCCESSION CLAUSE.

"Succession" indeed. Maybe you should go back to read and understand very well before quoting me or better still, find someone to read and explain to you whatever explanation you are giving to history.

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Tmb78(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
flokii:
He is a true Nigerian fighting for Nigerians regardless of ethnicity.. he deserves some accolades

BTW Why do folks from SE derive joy in chest beating and making unnecessary noise around? These guys now litter the cyberspace with their arrogance and annoying comments.

Una well so?
What have you seen?
Go to Facebook Igbo page,then you will see hatred and bigotry in it's raw form.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by AgbariOjukwu1: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
madridguy:
Bros you should have ignore the guy. You knows him very well. Maybe you have forgotten, he was the person jubilating over the death of our dear brother, hungerbad and stated you and I are next. So stop giving him attention.

Cc:Wickedfacts......Seems your guy is well known here for anything negative.
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Wickedfacts: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
AgbariOjukwu1:

Cc:Wickedfacts......Seems your guy is well known here for anything negative.

Damn. Your post just directed me to that post.
I always knew that fool was cursed, I just didn't know he was already manifesting symptoms of curses also.

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Flamezreal(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
madridguy:
Bros you should have ignore the guy. You knows him very well. Maybe you have forgotten, he was the person jubilating over the death of our dear brother, hungerbad and stated you and I are next. So stop giving him attention.

may his soul rest in perfect peace angry
madridguy:

may his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by LONGPREEK(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
kunleweb:
Man of the year. I hope our media houses will do the needful. The man rode the Chinese dude like a 120 mph four wheeler on an 80 mph lane

He rode the Chinese so severely that even the Chinese who was a senior director became confused about what he was doing.

The dude rode the Chinese so rough, he didn't stop, he turned the car upside down and began to ride the dude/Car upside down on its roof cheesy ( Chai I dey imagine sha)
omo u kolo ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Moganajoe: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
kunleweb:
Man of the year. I hope our media houses will do the needful. The man rode the Chinese dude like a 120 mph four wheeler on an 80 mph lane

He rode the Chinese so severely that even the Chinese who was a senior director became confused about what he was doing.

The dude rode the Chinese so rough, he didn't stop, he turned the car upside down and began to ride the dude/Car upside down on its roof cheesy ( Chai I dey imagine sha)

I swear, the man must have driven formula 1 before. I love his determination to put the Chinese on check
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by kunleweb: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
Moganajoe:

I swear, the man must have driven formula 1 before. I love his determination to put the Chinese on check

The Chinese got Co fused about his own national laws. I haven't felt as happy as I did watching the clip in a while grin

1 Like

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by flokii: 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tmb78:
What have you seen?
Go to Facebook Igbo page,then you will see hatred and bigotry in it's raw form.

I know them too well..

Funny thing is that their survival depends on Nigeria yet they can't keep their heads low. Always bragging up and down till they get themselves into trouble and start crying of persecution

3 Likes

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by samstradam: 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
hammer0:

THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT SEEM TO LIKE THIS NIGERIA ARE YORUBAS.

AT SOME POINT THE NORTH WANTED TO LEAVE.

AT SOME POINT THE SOUTHSOUTH WANTED TO LEAVE.

AT SOME POINT BIAFRA WANTED TO LEAVE.

THIS IS Y I AM CONVINCED THAT YORUBA IS THE NUMBER ONE PROBLEM IN NIGERIA.

It is not the Yorubas fault that you were not taught or refused to learn history when you were in school

In 1953, Saradunna and majority of the north wanted to leave Nigeria. Awolowo was fine with this as he felt a shared destiny with the North would hold Southern Nigeria back and gave silent approval. The great Zik of Africa was the one that insisted they should not leave and Nigeria must remain a federation. He then went on to sway Awo and make promises to the North... and the rest is history.

Even if you don't believe me here is an interview from your kinsman Zik confirming it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3881467/nnamdi-azikiwe-prevented-north-seceding

So please, tell me who the problem of Nigeria is? Maybe its the people who irrationally always think they are superior and they can use the perceived weaknesses of their neighbours against them for their gain.

4 Likes

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Dareal90s(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The Koko of the story was that he was later beaten black and blue and manhandled by the Chinese.
Even if they killed him, he fought nd librated his people, that makes him a hero, u can hear d fools travelling up nd down during d pandemic, they ar Igbo's. They seized their passport they started crying to an afonja man.

3 Likes

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Adekunleadele: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Burnt brain
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by am4truth(m): 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
AgentNairaland:
All Thanks To Afonja, At Last Afonja Made Us Proud

When will you grow up? You are fond of promoting tribalism on every thread. You need to grow up.
Stop all these childish behaviors, it is becoming nuisances to some of us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by samstradam: 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
hammer0:
[s][/s]

REVISIONISM OF HISTORY WILL NOT KILL U OLODO'S.

READ VERY CAREFULLY, NNAMDI AZIKIWE NEVER REMOVED ANY SUCCESSION CLAUSE.

Zik ensured the removal of the secession clause proposed by Awolowo as insurance.

Read history properly before you argue blindly, or should I pull out another interview for you confirming it?

Modify:

Actually Zik does it again in the same interview:

https://www.nairaland.com/3880002/role-civil-way-zik
Again, , however, when the 1954 constitution conference started, my good friend, Chief Obafemi Awolowo tabled a motion to the effect that in the new constitution, provision should be made that any state which feels like seceding should do so. I was opposed to it and said ‘no’ and said that once we have a federation, we are indivisible and perpetual. That was when we began to use that expression - ‘The Indivisibility and perpetuity of the federation’ - and that to secede would amount to treason. And so, a debate ensued.

The Secretary of State then was Oliver Littleton, later Lord Chandos and he was very much interested and that was his first time in saying that the people of African descent were people actually debating at a high level. So a full day was given to Chief Awolowo to make his points. He spoke brilliantly as a lawyer. He made his points why secession should be incorporated in the constitution. He cited the case of the Soviet Union which is a federation, and that secession is written there so that any state in the Soviet Union can secede at will.

He also cited the case of Western Australia and eventually he finished his case and was applauded. We adjourned. The next day, I had to reply. I availed myself of the opportunity to, well, demolish the arguments of my friend and I cited the case of United States which based its constitution on that of the Swiss Confederation. That is Switzerland. I pointed out a case, I think, that of Texas versus White, where Mr. Salmon Chase, the Chief Justice laid down the principle - he was really an arbiter - that the union was intended to be perpetual and indivisible and that any attempt to divide the union by secession was treasonable.

The North (NPC) supported Action Group. The question was then: Should we have secession? The Colonial Office came to our rescue. You know, the usual principle of Britain - ‘divide and rule’ (laughs) but this time, it was in our favour. So, the colonial office backed us. Lord Chandos said that on the face of the arguments before him it would be suicidal to incorporate secession in our constitution and that is why we have section 86 in our constitution that if any region or state should secede, then it will be an act of treason and that was what led to this war, because Col. Ojukwu seceded and so violated the constitution.
Now, if in 1954 I, as a politician fought against secession and won against Chief Awolowo and others who were in favour of secession, don’t you see that the Head of State won’t be fair to me in saying that the politicians of pre-1966 were responsible for the downfall of the republic?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by wristbangle: 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The Koko of the story was that he was later beaten black and blue and manhandled by the Chinese.

Tribalism will not kill you one day
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Owaincouncil: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dayo razak lawal. That sound like afonja name.
And some ethnic bigotry has been claiming that the man in the video is a fearless ipob man.
This people and fake boasting sha.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by forgiveness: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
oyoirabor:
S.tupid country full of Stu.pid people.

Always chasing shadows and fighting over imaginary supremacy. Come to think of a country without electricity, no national airline, no better hospital, unemployment high reach heaven and ruled by corrupt illiterates...a total shithole, yet everyday all you read is Afonja, Igbo, herdmen....my tribe is better than yours blablabla.....in a country tha can't boost of any meaningful thing in the entire world..? Haba

Does America have National airline?
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Dareal90s(m): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
CapitalBank:
who reported him as an Igbo man?
Nd did u see Igbo amaka or afonja in the previously reported post? But u guys were shouting Igbo are brave even when it's glaring this is a Yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Tmb78(m): 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
samstradam:

Both Balewa and Zik agreed to the removal of the secession clause proposed by Awolowo as insurance.

Read history properly before you argue blindly, or should I pull out another interview for you confirming it?
Ha,you don't know hammer0.
He is set in his ways.
He has been wired to blame every misfortune of the igbos on the yorubas, and to lick fulani's ass
so there is absolutely nothing you or anybody can say to dissuade him
I have known him for a long time now.
That has always been his M O.
I can bet you he will say the interview is doctored by the afonjas,that is even if he reads the interview.

4 Likes

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Odkosh: 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
sweerychick:
Igbos have every right to chestbeat and make all the noise the want, because no ethnic group has suffered or passed through what they have, after the pogroms and the civil war their land was decimated, sons killed, women raped and forcefully abducted, your hero used Hunger as weapon against them, your people laughed and mocked even seized their properties and claimed that they were Abandoned.
You don't know what you are talking. Go and read Robert Goldstein resignation letter to ojukwu and see how he exposed ojukwu about the starvation of biafrans. Talking of seized properties, hope you are not talking about lagos but your brother in portharcourt.

3 Likes

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
Dude really gave a good account of himself.
Why can't we move him to the US embassy and retire the old man there to go enjoy the rest of his days.
I just don't understand how you peeps fancy the US

I'm not retiring permanently in any USA even if it's offered to me
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by KosiGee(m): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
light099:

Sure, I am.

Cool. I am not going to speak for those who initially ‘chestbeated’ in the previous thread as you and your mates here put it. I am not their mouth piece and I do not expect them to come here start praising mr Lawal. That I’m my opinion would be eye service, hypocrisy and would lack sincerity for those of them who are bigots.

Read my comment on that thread. It was directed to the person I quoted. I know it’s tempting for some people here to generalise and resort to bad manners and vile languages against the supposed ethnicity of people. That’s where you and your mates and all others are getting it wrong.

Should I draw a personal conclusion on the conduct and reactions of Yoruba people by your posts, your comments here and my interaction with you? I wouldn’t, it’s against my character. If I come to Nairaland everyday, heap praises and post positive comments on the Yoruba race, would that be a reflection of Igbo people’s perception of Yoruba people? Absolutely not...if about 15 or even 20 known monikers here resort to doing the same, would that still be a reflection of how lots of Igbos feel about Yoruba people and vice versa? The answer is no.

I would shout Igbo Amaka if I want to and have done in some posts and on certain threads.People would see that as bragging. I would say that they are being paranoid. I have seen posts where many people typed Yoruba or Odua ronu...I took that to mean same as Igbo Amaka. I liked and have liked many like that....btw I think many of you misunderstand the meaning of that slogan ‘Igbo amaka’.

Nl is a nice place to have a laugh and at the same time it can be a toxic environment to be influenced and polluted by lots of negativities.

You can be a tribalist without being silly. On here, you’ll notice a particular pattern, rabid and foolish consistency in certain individuals...lines must be drawn in my opinion. I’m not a moralist, Nl is fun but it’s being ruined by stupid people.

There are people here who never see anything good in others...go to Innoson threads and see the negativities there, the individuals who are very consistent there and observe the pattern..mention Lagos, Ibadan and notice the sale problem...If it’s about erosion menace, bad roads or federal presence, check the pattern of the posters. There are clowns on both sides that’ll make you laugh and there are rabid psychotics who’d make wonder if they are humans and breathe same air as you.

....I am just saying that it’s very wrong to use the posts of a few to judge a group of people. If all you see are the negatives by a part of group, then maybe you need to check yourself and see if the problem is you.
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
sweerychick:
Igbos have every right to chestbeat and make all the noise the want, because no ethnic group has suffered or passed through what they have, after the pogroms and the civil war their land was decimated, sons killed, women raped and forcefully abducted, your hero used Hunger as weapon against them, your people laughed and mocked even seized their properties and claimed that they were Abandoned.

If that is the case, you should have presently evolved into one great, mature tribe, respected by everyone and referred to as good examples, but nay. All we see are some childish braggadocios who jump on every petty opportunity to boast and beat their empty chests.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Odkosh: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
hammer0:

AWOLOWO DID FAR WORST THAN THAT, HIS STARVATION POLICY CAUSED THE DEATH OF 3 MILLIONS BIAFRANS.

LET THAT SINK INTO YOUR CONE HEAD.
Ode, As if we do not have Robert S Goldstein resignation letter to ojukwu where everything was explained and how ojukwu blocked food meant for the civilian for his soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by kayjay69(m): 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Until we treat ourselves with dignity and self-respect, love ourselves, look up to ourselves rather than look up to foreigners as superiors, incidents such as these will continue to happen.
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by AgentNairaland(f): 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
am4truth:

When will you grow up? You are fond of promoting tribalism on every thread. You need to grow up.
Stop all these childish behaviors, it is becoming nuisances to some of us.

As if you're not promoting tribalism in Afonja land... Get well soon Oh boy
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Obrigadoo: 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
Honestly, the man got some balls. He resembled me a lot. A true son of his father cheesy cheesy
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Apple2: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Stupid Children, can't you hear his accent? His an igbo. Google it and see
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by am4truth(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
[quote author=AgentNairaland post=88337119]

As if you're not promoting tribalism in Afonja land... Get well soon Oh boy[/quote

]

I know you would quote me back.. Very immature thing that lack home training. I pity the person that will marry this immature thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.