Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China (71458 Views)

Tinubu Intervenes As Security Aide Tried To Stop His Handshake With Razaq Okoya / Wike: Aircraft Abandoned By Amaechi In Germany, Retrieved, Repaired And Returned / Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
KosiGee:

Cool. I am not going to speak for those who initially ‘chestbeated’ in the previous thread as you and your mates here put it. I am not their mouth piece and I do not expect them to come here start praising mr Lawal. That I’m my opinion would be eye service, hypocrisy and would lack sincerity for those of them who are bigots.

Read my comment on that thread. It was directed to the person I quoted. I know it’s tempting for some people here to generalise and resort to bad manners and vile languages against the supposed ethnicity of people. That’s where you and your mates and all others are getting it wrong.

Should I draw a personal conclusion on the conduct and reactions of Yoruba people by your posts, your comments here and my interaction with you? I wouldn’t, it’s against my character. If I come to Nairaland everyday, heap praises and post positive comments on the Yoruba race, would that be a reflection of Igbo people’s perception of Yoruba people? Absolutely not...if about 15 or even 20 known monikers here resort to doing the same, would that still be a reflection of how lots of Igbos feel about Yoruba people and vice versa? The answer is no.

I would shout Igbo Amaka if I want to and have done in some posts and on certain threads.People would see that as bragging. I would say that they are being paranoid. I have seen posts where many people typed Yoruba or Odua ronu...I took that to mean same as Igbo Amaka. I liked and have liked many like that....btw I think many of you misunderstand the meaning of that slogan ‘Igbo amaka’.

Nl is a nice place to have a laugh and at the same time it can be a toxic environment to be influenced and polluted by lots of negativities.

You can be a tribalist without being silly. On here, you’ll notice a particular pattern, rabid and foolish consistency in certain individuals...lines must be drawn in my opinion. I’m not a moralist, Nl is fun but it’s being ruined by stupid people.

There are people here who never see anything good in others...go to Innoson threads and see the negativities there, the individuals who are very consistent there and observe the pattern..mention Lagos, Ibadan and notice the sale problem...If it’s about erosion menace, bad roads or federal presence, check the pattern of the posters. There are clowns on both sides that’ll make you laugh and there are rabid psychotics who’d make wonder if they are humans and breathe same air as you.

....I am just saying that it’s very wrong to use the posts of a few to judge a group of people. If all you see are the negatives by a part of group, then maybe you need to check yourself and see if the problem is you.

Ok, although you're not totally sincere but I understand the points you made. One fact you wont want to agree with is, there are bigots on every side, that's very correct. Except that from your side surpasses any other. Your people have sharp bad mouths and when it gets to a point, others too will start giving them doses of their medicine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by shekauvsbuhari: 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
sarrki:

Am a patriot

I won’t allow a patriot not being recognized
EVERYBODY IS NOW PRAISING THIS MAN BUT IF HE COMES OUT TO CONTEST FOR PRESIDENT NOW, YOU WILL ALL DUMP HIM N BE VOTING FOR SOME EXPIRED OLD MEN. PEOPLE LIKE HIM ARE ALL OVER NIGERIA, BUT NIGERIANS VOTE ONLY FOR EXPIRED HANDS. AUDIO PRAISES.

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by KosiGee(m): 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
light099:

Ok, although you're not totally sincere but I understand the points you made. One fact you wont want to agree with is, there are bigots on every side, that's very correct. Except that from your side surpasses any other. Your people have sharp bad mouths and when it gets to a point, others too will start giving them doses of their medicine.

I disagree, ‘sharp bad mouths’ exist on both sides and Igbos do not have more. Even on this thread. Read the comments. Most aim at Igbos rather than the person that made a particular comment, there are lots of ‘chestbeating’ as well except you want to live in denial.

Not all ethnic bashing or inciting threads are worth commenting on. I have seen some today that aim at Igbos but I duly ignored but I know some might not have such patience. There are ‘lets give it back to them’ crew on both sides.

Look at the Major Gen. Adeniyi thread, read the comments and pattern of some posters. I did post some comments there, I’ve seen some on Idrissa Deby and subsequent threads. There are a few on the or about the Aussie Imam’s outbursts on Nigeria and how it has turned to Yoruba vs Igbo. Check out the people who normally call out or start the attacks.
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Mccullum: 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
The man full name is Dayo Rasaq Lawal, I love him for doing his job fantastically by protecting his co-patriots in China, Proudly Nigeria!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
light099:
MEET THE “HERO” WHO STOOD UP FOR AFRICANS IN CHINA .

Adeola Fayehun has apologized on her social media pages for initially giving a wrong name (Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril). The real name has been unveiled to be Dayo Lawal.

Lessons from this: We've all witnessed the funny dramas online since yesterday.
All Igbos worldwide, old and young have all trooped out online to celebrate it as a monumental achievement, chestbeating with it and have also been using it as an avenue to mock, deride and even attack other tribes.
Just Google the name 'Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril', you will see endless posts all over the internet and social media platforms bearing tribal captions. The tribal threads on NL are even innumerable. There was a particular thread I saw where the lady OP was attacking Mods and they all turned the thread to a real attack on Yoruba tribe. I guess it got to a stage mods had to delete all posts claiming he was a Yoruba man leaving behind those chestbeating him to be Igbo, so as to allow peace.
With all these dramas, one surprising thing is that, over 15 hours after unveiling him as a Yoruba man. Google his name or search NL, it's hard to see a single place celebrating him, chestbeating with it or using the news as a superiority ground. I'm really impressed. This singular case has shown the great difference between a mature tribe and immature, petty tribe.
Something Yorubas achieve everyday without looking at it twice, if Igbos achieve half of it in three months, they turn it to national celebration and chestbeating festival. If Yorubas and other tribes too go online to post everything like you do, they will accommodate every thread you wont have any space left to chestbeat.

Please, NL Mods, from henceforth, petty chestbeating and childish superiority contest in Front page threads/posts should be discouraged. It's becoming too extreme and turning to nuisance. If other tribes too turn this place and every thread to chestbeating arena, NL won't be palatable for anyone. Tangible achievements are meant to be celebrated but this petty, childish chestbeatings should stop.
Great comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by AgentNairaland(f): 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
[quote author=am4truth post=88337710][/quote]

May Your Soul Rest In Piece

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by arro: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
The man, deserve to be the minister for foreign affairs, if he was the one in south Africa and sure he will also do the same thing without fear.��
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
That man should be made the president of Nigeria, he has more balls than the whole Nigerian government, buhari, nigerian police and Army put together. The lifeless Nigerian president would have helped the chinese to brutalise nigerians in china, he would even tell the chinese that nigerians are criminal lazy youths.

That man is the bravest afonja ever.

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Dybala11(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Wow, this man is the real deal.he did something bubu will never do.
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by EagleNest(m): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
oyoirabor:
S.tupid country full of Stu.pid people.

Always chasing shadows and fighting over imaginary supremacy. Come to think of a country without electricity, no national airline, no better hospital, unemployment high reach heaven and ruled by corrupt illiterates...a total shithole, yet everyday all you read is Afonja, Igbo, herdmen....my tribe is better than yours blablabla.....in a country tha can't boost of any meaningful thing in the entire world..? Haba

On point! We often dissipate enormous energy on frivolities like 'where did u come from' while the country as a whole continues to bleed.
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Justiceleague1: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
light099:

His name is Dayo (Yoruba name) Razaq (Muslim name) Lawal.
That's why another picture of him was attached to confirm it. Just take it easy before you näked yourself enter street because of your envy and hate for Yorubas that your parents have deposited in you all. Las las you'll all be ok.

Look at somebody who is accusing others of chest beating and boasting!!!

Shame on you for you do the very same thing you accuse and insult others of doing.

And again,why have you been on this issue all day?
Don't you have other things to do?

Are you going to live your life till you are 70 on Igbo people matters?
Smh
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by proprince(m): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
Am proud of this man.
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Look at somebody who is accusing others of chest beating and boasting!!!

Shame on you for you do the very same thing you accuse and insult others of doing.

And again,why have you been on this issue all day?
Don't you have other things to do?

Are you going to live your life till you are 70 on Igbo people matters?
Smh

He quoted me and claimed Dayo and Rasaq are two different people while I explained to him. Seems you ran out of valid things to say. Rather shame on your shameless tribe that go out every day chestbeating on every trivial thing, inciting negative things against others and turning everything to superiority contest.

I've just spent few moments on the issue today afternoon except for replies to you people quoting me once in a while but, you should check out your people online, they've been on the issue since it surfaced yesterday, chestbeating every corners of the internet. I wonder what a typical Igbo does in a day apart from hating and envying Yorubas, chestbeating and displaying their bad mouths online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by cohug: 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Mr Dayo thank you very much for telling the so called director the fact without fear or favor, you are indeed a smart diplomat that represent Nigeria very well, you should be given Diplomat of the year award, if there is anything like that. The Chinese here in Nigeria even travelled to China during their Chinese spring festival and came back to Nigeria. Alot of them came into Nigeria January, February, March, there are records of arrivals at the Nigerian airport, we can confirm that, but they were not tested, they were not quarantined, they were not harassed at their living places. Am very pained to read how they discriminate against Nigerians and Africa at large, over a virus that did not originate from Nigeria, its not as if its malaria as a lot of Chinese feels malaria is African sickness. Am not good at using bad language, but i can just manage and call them IDIOTS!

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Topsic70: 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
hammer0:

WILL U SHUT UP.

IS THIS TRASH HERE ON NAIRALAND MEANT TO BE CONFIRMATION OF WAT?

BESIDES IF HE WAS GIVEN AN IGBO IDENTITY BY HIS FELLOW YORUBA, HOW DOES THAT INVOLVE IGBOS?

I CAN NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING SARRKI POST.

MYHUBBY:

dummy, go to other thread and see how your kinsmen were boasting and chest beating

a Nigerian man fought for Nigerians rights and your kinsmen chanting Igbo men are fearless

even the Igbo that was beaten blue black by his wife weeks ago too is fearless or ojukwu a major general that pick race to Abdijan

I repeat grown up babies plenty in East
@hubby:
An example:

https://www.nairaland.com/5784363/brave-igbo-man-confronts-chinese-officials

Abeg, let's even assume he was an Igbo man, does ds heading make sense?
Which one is "brave Igbo man?" sad

bkool7:

Nobody cared about his tribe until some miscreants started their bigotry
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Saaog(m): 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
gypsey:
That man should be made the president of Nigeria, he has more balls than the whole Nigerian government, buhari, nigerian police and Army put together. The lifeless Nigerian president would have helped the chinese to brutalise nigerians in china, he would even tell the chinese that nigerians are criminal lazy youths.

That man is the bravest afonja ever.
. Bravest Afonja ever? You are mad infact you are a lunatic you should be institutionalise with your ludicrous statement.
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by executive12: 12:51am On Apr 12, 2020
Kudos to him. He represented us very well. I was very impressed by how he stood up to the racist Chinamen.
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Miracle1991: 1:09am On Apr 12, 2020
Dybala11:
Wow, this man is the real deal.he did something bubu will never do.
this Man did not wait for president before he can do good thing like the way you direct everything to the president. What about your Governors, senators,reps, chairmen, councilors.
The country is not for Buhari alone, this country is for all of us and you can defend this country with any little effort you can. Stop waiting for the president. Buhari served this country with his blood as a military man, he defended this country during the time of the civil war, many were killed then but God save him for a reason best known to God. Do your little best at any given time.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by BENEAMATA: 1:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Correcto:
If you have issues with chest beating, you will find it hard minding your business. Learn to ignore.
WORDS . . . . . . . . . ON MARBLE !
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by ps3o(m): 1:29am On Apr 12, 2020
This is a true display of a patriotic Nigerian
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Dybala11(m): 1:40am On Apr 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
this Man did not wait for president before he can do good thing like the way you direct everything to the president. What about your Governors, senators,reps, chairmen, councilors.
The country is not for Buhari alone, this country is for all of us and you can defend this country with any little effort you can. Stop waiting for the president. Buhari served this country with his blood as a military man, he defended this country during the time of the civil war, many were killed then but God save him for a reason best known to God. Do your little best at any given time.
You mean that governors, councillors et cetera should have interfered in this issue of international relation, tell me something I don't know bro. Anyway, you're right concerning the fact that this nation can only become better through the collective efforts of all citizens, but then it's a known fact that our politicians are totally useless in playing their own parts of the script bro and the fact that our current president fought in the civil war doesn't exempt him from his current responsibilities as the Nigerian president. The basic responsibilities of a government to its citizens is to ensure their good welfare, protection and also ensure law and order. Any government that fails this has no business or justification to be in the corridor of power.

"Turning and turning in the widening gyre,
the falcon cannot hear the falconer,
THINGS FALL APART THE CENTRE CANNOT HOLD,
mere anarchy is loosed upon the world".
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by BENEAMATA: 2:02am On Apr 12, 2020
ProWalker:

The idiot that sired you is the retard here. You are the typical idiotic and sly ibo. Just show us where you’ve even called out your fellow retarded bigotic brothers for their usual trash on NL

Na your idiotic father own NL that you can determine who quote you or who shouldn’t ?

Anuofia
his dad ? low , too low . pls take that back . are you both so engrossed in this downright nasty back and forth to have missed the beautiful message passed by one contributor about the INTERNET , ( as indeed our words ) BEING BOTH A TRAP AS WELL AS A LIBERATOR ? please let's learn to pause and take a deep breath when provoked , thank you .
happy easter to everyone .
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by idealogical: 2:19am On Apr 12, 2020
I keep telling you, if den post anything and start shouting amaka amaka like ibaka allover the place, you better check and cross check well well.

Even if den say rain dey fall outside, you better open your window to make sure..

1 Like

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by ChiefSweetus: 4:23am On Apr 12, 2020
kunleweb:
Man of the year. I hope our media houses will do the needful. The man rode the Chinese dude like a 120 mph four wheeler on an 80 mph lane

He rode the Chinese so severely that even the Chinese who was a senior director became confused about what he was doing.

The dude rode the Chinese so rough, he didn't stop, he turned the car upside down and began to ride the dude/Car upside down on its roof cheesy ( Chai I dey imagine sha)
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by MetaPhysical: 5:58am On Apr 12, 2020
Deadratgrill:
That accent was an Afonja accent but they said he is a biafran cant be 100% sure but whatever the case his balls must be made of steel

grin grin grin

If a biafran come indoor with umbrella dripping water and says its raining outside, I will first open blinds and verify with my eyes korokoro.

grin grin

If Buhari had been a good and performing president you would already hear Ibo say the gave him 70% votes, not 5% as is known.

I havent trusted an Ibo in 12 years. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by stevejomo(m): 6:34am On Apr 12, 2020
The Man's name is not Razaq Lawal.

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Sewgon79(m): 7:23am On Apr 12, 2020
luluman:
The haters and bad belle will not applaud the hausa man now , but they will swarm in like bees if it were a different story. Yeye people.

He is not Hausa man. His name is Dapo Lawal. He is just Muslim.
Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Odkosh: 7:39am On Apr 12, 2020
stevejomo:
The Man's name is not Razaq Lawal.
Are you OK?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2020
KosiGee:

I disagree, ‘sharp bad mouths’ exist on both sides and Igbos do not have more. Even on this thread. Read the comments. Most aim at Igbos rather than the person that made a particular comment, there are lots of ‘chestbeating’ as well except you want to live in denial.

Not all ethnic bashing or inciting threads are worth commenting on. I have seen some today that aim at Igbos but I duly ignored but I know some might not have such patience. There are ‘lets give it back to them’ crew on both sides.

Look at the Major Gen. Adeniyi thread, read the comments and pattern of some posters. I did post some comments there, I’ve seen some on Idrissa Deby and subsequent threads. There are a few on the or about the Aussie Imam’s outbursts on Nigeria and how it has turned to Yoruba vs Igbo. Check out the people who normally call out or start the attacks.

Those guys in politics/sexual/romance sections are another case for another day, so don't lets mix them with the normal NL. Taking for example, you claimed people chestbeating here, but First, that kind of 'chestbeating' is quite different from Igbos. E.g A yoruba might post, 'Omoluabi' but An Igbo would post, 'it can ONLY be igbos'.
Every tribe may boast but that from your people are always something else but I know it's hard to agree. It's naturally to defend your tribe.
Secondly, the 'chestbeating' you talked about here is caused by what your people have been doing online since yesterday. Assuming his name was gotten properly initially, I can bet it that there might not be many news about him, let alone Yorubas coming here to talk about it. What made the news trended so much are your people who thought he was Igbo and started using the news to boast everywhere online.
The hate is so much, it's noticeable in many NL ladies, whereas most ladies from other tribes are more active on romance section etc.
There was a day a man from a third tribe shouted on a thread and asked what Yorubas collected from Igbos that has not been returned that made the hate so much like that. People from other tribes too can point out the one which is more hateful in the two tribes. I know it's hard to agree but all the same I notice you're a good person, you're very rare Igbo Nairalander. Keep it up bro. If more people can be like you, love will reign.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) / Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) / Army Launches ‘Crocodile Smile’ As #EndSARS Protests Spread To More Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.