Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,074 members, 7,842,046 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Seeking Female Friend [bestie] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seeking Female Friend [bestie] (336 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Girls Having A Male Best Friend"bestie"while In A Relationship / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Female Friend [bestie] by Lovehunter82(m): 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Boredom is like been in Hell. I thought watching TV and getting busy with domestic works helps but it doesn't complete it all without friends to communicate with either physically or Online. I seeking for a female friend only doesn't mean flirting but ability to discuss something about women which only women has the answers because they think almost alike. I'm friendly and mature, young father and caring. If you think you need a male friend for an open discussion of any topic, then I'm your best friend. Here is my whatsapp number 08059201839. Eazy by name
Re: Seeking Female Friend [bestie] by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
How should I apply
Re: Seeking Female Friend [bestie] by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
This one dey find free towtow
Re: Seeking Female Friend [bestie] by Phenomenal16(f): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
Y not choose " pussy hunter 85"
As ur moniker name
Re: Seeking Female Friend [bestie] by jamesperales: 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
When it comes to marriage, brides from India areindian women for datin naturally devoted to their husbands and are great homemakers with the ability to keep family and social issues in the right order. With an Indian woman at the helm of your family affairs you can be confident that you will dress well, your children will go to the right school, have the right friends and marry right and as a family, you will have the right friends.

(1) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Suggestion As Punishment For Rapists? / L / Meaningful Words To Say To Your Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.