Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Girls Having A Male Best Friend"bestie"while In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Having A Male Best Friend"bestie"while In A Relationship (932 Views)

I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Having A Male Best Friend"bestie"while In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:37am On May 25, 2022
Personally, i can't date a lady that has a male bestie because some of them dey go for back collect �

2 Likes

Re: Girls Having A Male Best Friend"bestie"while In A Relationship by RedMac: 11:38am On May 25, 2022
Normal life
Re: Girls Having A Male Best Friend"bestie"while In A Relationship by MadamVanessa(f): 11:39am On May 25, 2022
shocked

Grow up. Don't be insecure.

But most times Besties seems to dig more than the real boyfriend. My bestie gave me an amazing sex once though.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Having A Male Best Friend"bestie"while In A Relationship by Stormtrooper11(m): 11:43am On May 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

But most times Besties seems to dig more than the real boyfriend. I bestie amazing sex once though.

What's your point?!

1 Like

Re: Girls Having A Male Best Friend"bestie"while In A Relationship by paulolee(m): 12:02pm On May 25, 2022
I dnt take such...I have 4 years experience playing dt role with so many different girls n i know wat I did..

1 Like

Re: Girls Having A Male Best Friend"bestie"while In A Relationship by PerfectStranger(m): 12:04pm On May 25, 2022
paulolee:
I dnt take such...I have 4 years experience playing dt role with so many different girls n i know wat I did..
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girls Having A Male Best Friend"bestie"while In A Relationship by Demigod22: 12:20pm On May 25, 2022
I have been a bestie to some girls and I know what we did, so anytime I girl called a guy her bestie, my mind can play tricks on me.

Seriously, I can't date a girl with male bestie, I can't even imagine that. Cheating that has become normal in our generation makes it difficult to accept my girlfriend having male bestie. Her mother did not have male bestie and she is still in her marriage, she should learn from her mother.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Having A Male Best Friend"bestie"while In A Relationship by Vinnie2000(m): 12:21pm On May 25, 2022
OP, Having a Boyfriend in Nigeria is Hustling/Source of income. Having a Male bestie is a side hustle!

1 Like

Re: Girls Having A Male Best Friend"bestie"while In A Relationship by 40fy: 12:33pm On May 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

But most times Besties seems to dig more than the real boyfriend. I bestie amazing sex once though.

Right now, I wanna rip your panties off with my teeth!! grin grin
Re: Girls Having A Male Best Friend"bestie"while In A Relationship by Dmacqh(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2022
What’s bestie ? Is it not best friend ? Someone you can share all of you with trust .
If your girlfriend or boyfriend or fiancé or spouse isn’t your bestie , then you are deceiving yourself or you ain’t in any relationship with your partner .
Your bestie can be same sex , but with what is happening now , I can’t trust such relationship.
My bestie is my blood brother .
Nowadays girls and guys uses bestie to mask there side crushes , options , and coded fvcks.

1 Like

Re: Girls Having A Male Best Friend"bestie"while In A Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:45pm On May 25, 2022
Gunners89:
Personally, i can't date a lady that has a male bestie because some of them dey go for back collect �

the insecure brothas of NL are here again....lol!!!

why dont you just collect your share of the toto, and stop overthinking, as if you wan claim the toto as yours only and/or you wan marry the babe after one date!
Re: Girls Having A Male Best Friend"bestie"while In A Relationship by InfinityFabric: 5:49pm On May 25, 2022
40fy:

Right now, I wanna rip your panties off with my teeth!! grin grin
Beware of Herpes.
Re: Girls Having A Male Best Friend"bestie"while In A Relationship by InfinityFabric: 5:50pm On May 25, 2022
This is not a marriage it's fornication, so it's to expected she's fornicating with another person. That's the rule of fornication - no rules.
Re: Girls Having A Male Best Friend"bestie"while In A Relationship by 40fy: 6:04pm On May 25, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Beware of Herpes.

Thanks for the heads-up brotha!! No problemo, She's clean and if she's getting her period, I'll use dental dam!!
Re: Girls Having A Male Best Friend"bestie"while In A Relationship by ZirdoRoray(m): 7:14am On May 26, 2022
There is no problem here. The problem is people don't want to accept reality the way it is. You can't eat your cake and have it. The only solution is women should also allow men cheat. Look the other way. As long as he is caring for you, then don't complain. The standard rating for men and women are not the same. Men are judged by their financial success, their status, their future and their personalities. Women are judged by their appearance, ability to bear children, their body counts, their past relationships and their submissiveness.
Women and Men are not the same. Women peak at age 30, after that the attention they receive and their worth start plummetting very fast. The high value women in their 40s who are successful and single are always very lonely because men don't want them anymore.
Generally Men start really enjoying life in their 40s and can go for any woman, thing men will always go for a younger woman but will only settle for a submissive woman. High value men are always surrounded by women so they will always cheat, nothing wrong about this after all they can provide the lifestyle most women seek. Reputation is also important for men so if he catches you cheating don't expect him to forgive you because if he kicks you out, he can easily replace you. So just love him tbe way he is, because my men are polygamous by nature. After all there are more women than men in this world. A man is more happy and will live you more if you allow him keep other women. He will treat you better. 95% of men want this. You can check the statistics online, it is backed by scientific research.

1 Like

Re: Girls Having A Male Best Friend"bestie"while In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:43am On May 26, 2022
Gunners89:
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Woman Cater For A Man Without Complain? / See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend At 5 Am While She Was Still Asleep / Why Do Married Women Marriage-Shame The Unmarried Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.