Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return (124602 Views)

How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) / Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by sevo(m): 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Oga...stay dere....we no want see you for here

2 Likes

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by todaynewsreview: 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
May God help us all.

For your BEDC Prepaid token, DSTV, GOTV and Startimes see my signature. 24/7 service available
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Remain there pls with ur coronavirus

2 Likes

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Tjohnnay: 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Noted

Ur presence is not needed here

Stay whr u are

2 Likes

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by PrinzEleju: 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ko iranu e duro mbeyen o.
Twitter maker of sense
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by tevinsolt: 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
His Choice....If he'll rather take his chances with Nigeria.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by shfizle(m): 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Oga you are American, stay in your country

1 Like

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Hausaboy239(m): 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Satan66:
angry
Isn't this man a minister?
What are you doing in another country, you better stay and die there
Looters and thief's.

Minister of what pls??
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by SweetCunt97(f): 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Naaa, you guys should enjoy
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by freetheking: 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Neoteny7: 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Well Nigerians are also living like this so what's his point?

3 Likes

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by michoim(m): 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Now you learn better ...Stay there some more to learn more so that when you return to Nigeria, you stop the baseless criticism of a performing government...

1 Like

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Twenty47(m): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
I hate to see the whole world cry
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Aystarz: 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
lenghtinny:
Just remain there....
No come here to add to the 305 wey Dey ground....
Isn't he supposed to be mourning the death of his wife
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by NobleRomm(m): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Let him continue staying there. No one sent u there.why are you now complaining to us.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by picoba(m): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Remain in America, dont come with virus to Nigeria. We can wait to quarantine you if you force yourself down here.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Astra101: 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hope you will come to Niger Delta when you touch down in Nigeria .

Don't remain in Abuja!!
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by baike: 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Go tell that to ur village people
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Angelfrost(m): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Honestly, the average Nigerian doesn't give a flying fvck about you or your household...

You and every colleague of yours in the upper chambers are part of the rot in Nigerian economic system... So, go to hell!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by hisexcellency34: 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dont come oooo
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by ssogundele(m): 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Oga Bruce lee, abeg stay there joor! That talk wey you talk na expensive joke o. Stay there o
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by danielorilonise(m): 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
toffyz:
small time now you go run go back there again.

true talk

1 Like

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Satan66:
angry
Looters and thief's.

Ben Murray Bruce is not a minister in this administration, especially as he is in the PDP.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by lenghtinny(m): 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Aystarz:

Isn't he supposed to be mourning the death of his wife
Well that’s his business
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by meum: 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Pls stay where you are. Tankiu
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
All of una wey dey abandon us dey go abroad to enjoy life why crying to come back? I thought Nigeria is for fools as you guys use to see us ? grin cheesy Baba enjoy your stay there, at least those clinics you people go to when you're in senate can still recognize you cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
well u are free to come back but if u test Positive we will quarantine u if u test negative we isolate u and if u are NOT negative & not positive then we will give u a total lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Babzrockman: 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Satan66:
angry
Looters and thief's.

Current affairs book is just #150

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Celly2020: 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is the beginning you never see something yet everyone should stay where they are no evacuations now
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by laosy(m): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shebi na America you be senator over abi, who sent you there!?? Oga that's your business, we are using mask over here too and you can afford to stay indoor cuz you will always have something to eat, what of people over here who has nothing to eat yet they forced to stay home!??
God will punish all our wicked leaders one by one!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) / Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) / Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.