Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return (124673 Views)

How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) / Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by sunbreaker: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ikinternational:
So many ignorant comments..smh

In a nation of 330 million, 20k have died from Corona.

And you people are in the comments acting like America has turned into the land of the lepers.

Mask isn't mandatory everywhere

Food dey, light dey, money dey for account, good hospitals are plenty. But ordinary mask is now the deterrent abi

Okay. If they grant you visa don't take. No be by force
Do you read news at all? Which hospital, do you read the comment of Trump say any American that returned and tested positive to corona virus/any ailments will treat himself/herself from personal pocket. No health insurance coverage for this
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by DriggityDre: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
angry Assassin's Creed Nigga.

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by sunbreaker: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
adontcare:
make him respect himself. Na Dem brought dis demonic virus. Jumping up and down
Abi oooo,the chicken wet sabi fly up and down one day it will fly inside pot
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by opomulero(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
You better stay in America and be mking tour sense there jejely
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
Please stay there.

You want to return and bring the virus down here.

Annoying thing.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by abbiboy: 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
Stay there don't come back
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Winners25(m): 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
Mehn e don red even money to travel to go village I know see ain't joking help a brother zenith bank 2254908378
adontcare:
Pls stay there.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Engrgreg231(m): 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Oga carry your cross alone after all nobody knew you traveled if not for covid-19
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Ikinternational: 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
sunbreaker:
Do you read news at all? Which hospital, do you read the comment of Trump say any American that returned and tested positive to corona virus/any ailments will treat himself/herself from personal pocket. No health insurance coverage for this

I honestly don't know whether to laugh or just leave you alone to wallow in your own ignorance.
Always the clueless that feel they have a point

What are you even talking about for God sake. How is that pertinent to my point.

Guy just enjoy where you are. Likewise let me enjoy where I am. I have no qualms. No be by force as previously stated
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Drizzy5001(m): 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Others dey plan how to comot from this shit-hole country, you dey reason come back? undecided angry
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by zoedew: 12:03am On Apr 12, 2020
Wike must keep vigil at the PH Airport to stop the brat. His electric Kia car should keep him company on his arrival at Abuja to hug Sirika!
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by nervorum: 12:31am On Apr 12, 2020
Not everywhere jare. This na notice me
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Ojulari777(m): 12:42am On Apr 12, 2020
Enjoy your stay there Mr common sense.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by RealEzee(m): 12:46am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by sprints1: 3:04am On Apr 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
you decided to stay there while you could have been back in Nigeria (where it is WAY SAFER)... all you people who think that the US is better are gonna have a proper REALITY CHECK with this covid/19.

- the US is currently the covid/19 epicenter of the world
- yesterday 1900 people died in 24hs
- higher rate of black/latin people dying than other races
- economy in free fall
- clueless presido who doesnt give a damn about people, talking nonsense and only caring about re-election.

see what that man said a few years ago (the man is a madman):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPQLYrCyd3Y
not his fault and if you know America well you would probably do the same if he shuts down America that is the end of that country. The loss will be recorded as collateral damage. I will say this COVID only kills the weak mostly people with detoriating immune system if you don't fight back COVID will destroy you.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by zoghys: 6:34am On Apr 12, 2020
bluemansion:
Stay where you are.

All of you giving me 'likes' like it's the food I so desperately need now, do well to always drop something for me no matter how small for survival during this lockdown. It's not easy.

Account number: 3351-09-7274
Bank: Ecobank Plc.

Thanks so much and God bless.

Am sure some of those who gave you the likes are so much in need of cash themselves, and wouldn't mind if you donate to the good cause yourself. Our leadership are completely vision less, and eccentric. If they don't take the right steps now, then we can't handle wants coming. By the way, I wish you luck on your try.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by adebayo987: 7:18am On Apr 12, 2020
I miss you, sir... Please come back!
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by zomby(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2020
sunbreaker:

Please stop talking about things you obviously don’t know.
This info you posted is rubbish and baseless. Please spend some time to some research before spilling rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Dpaulie(m): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2020
Satan66:
angry
Isn't this man a minister?
What are you doing in another country, you better stay and die there
Looters and thief's.
Minister? What class are u pls?
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
We don't need your physical presence in Nigeria. After all when you were @ the Senate you were more on Twitter than in the Senate building. You are an audio personality now.#TalkandN|everDo
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by klassicview: 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Enjoy in your heaven sir with Covid-19 there

we are living with Covid-19= Virus

and

Covid-20 = Hunger

respectively here.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by missCAPS: 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
So, all those "common sense" messages where from his comfort zone in the US? grin.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by snilyung(m): 12:01am On Apr 14, 2020
blowjohn:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
U funny oooo grin grin grin
Ok na

Baba, forget all these reactions from this men, if any of dem enter office, they will still do same
Naija don spoil be say e don spoil!!!
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Insectkiller: 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
Na wetin eye dey find, nah him eye dey see...

Ben Bruce your eye don see dis one

grin cheesy grin
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Dtribeless: 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
sunbreaker:

You wish. There is health insurance. Please research before hating.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by sunbreaker: 8:55am On Apr 18, 2020
Dtribeless:

to clear your ignorance read this
Health Alert: U.S. Mission Nigeria (12 April 2020) – Evacuation Considerations
Home | News & Events | Health Alert: U.S. Mission Nigeria (12 April 2020) – Evacuation Considerations
Health Alert: U.S. Mission Nigeria (12 April 2020)

Event: Evacuation Considerations

The U.S. Embassy in Abuja and U.S. Consulate General in Lagos are working to confirm additional evacuation flight(s) within the next 1-2 weeks. If you are interested in returning to the United States and have not done so yet, please have EACH traveler in your party submit the corresponding electronic form:

Lagos: Click here to access the Electronic Form

Abuja: Click here to access the Electronic Form

U.S. Embassy Abuja and U.S. Consulate General Lagos would like potential evacuees to bear in mind the following considerations in determining if an evacuation flight is in the best interest of you and your family:

Expenses – This is a self-funded, one-way flight to a single destination in the United States. All passengers must sign a promissory note and repay the full cost of their seat(s). In addition, travelers are responsible for organizing and funding any travel to their final destination in the United States, all living expenses while in the United States, and any return travel to Nigeria. Evacuation flights can range between $1,350 and $2,400 per person.

Healthcare – Healthcare systems in many localities in the United States are currently overwhelmed. If you need to seek medical care while in the United States, you will be responsible for all costs not covered by your insurance.

Hotels – Many hotels in the United States have closed or are closing. If you plan to evacuate to the United States, please ensure you secure accommodations BEFORE you travel.

Inability to Return to Nigeria – At this time, Nigerian airports are closed to all commercial international flights. If you evacuate to the United States, it is unlikely you will be able to return to Nigeria until the Nigerian government reopens the airports and commercial flights resume.

Pets – No pets will be permitted on these flights. This includes both pets that travel in cargo and those that travel in cabin.

Closings and Shortages – There are shortages of many basic supplies across the United States, including toilet paper and canned and frozen foods. Many stores, restaurants, and businesses are closed.

Schools Closed – Most schools in the United States are closed, and there are very few childcare options available at this time.

Unaccompanied Minors – Unaccompanied minors MUST be met at the Washington-Dulles International Airport by a responsible adult. Any unaccompanied minors MUST be arranged through the Embassy or Consulate, with no exceptions. Domestic travel in the United States may have limited options to allow that adult to travel to the airport to meet the minor.

Luggage Restrictions – There are strict limitations on number of pieces of checked and carry-on luggage as well as size and weight. Oversize and excess luggage will not be permitted.

Actions to Take:

Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Nigeria.
Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States
Assistance:

U.S. Embassy Abuja, Nigeria

Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, Central District Area

+234 (9) 461-4000 during business hours; after hours press zero (0)

AbujaACS@state.gov

U.S. Consulate General Lagos, Nigeria

2 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island

+234 (1) 461-3400 during business hours and after hours

LagosACS@state.gov

State Department – Consular Affairs

888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444

Nigeria Country Information

Enroll in

By U.S. Mission Nigeria | 12 April, 2020 | Topics: Alert, News

Suggested for You
Great Seal of the United States
Health Alert: U.S. Mission Nigeria
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by sunbreaker: 9:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Dtribeless:

.Read this carefully to clear your ignorance:Health Alert: U.S. Mission Nigeria (12 April 2020) – Evacuation Considerations
Home | News & Events | Health Alert: U.S. Mission Nigeria (12 April 2020) – Evacuation Considerations

The U.S. Embassy in Abuja and U.S. Consulate General in Lagos are working to confirm additional evacuation flight(s) within the next 1-2 weeks. If you are interested in returning to the United States and have not done so yet, please have EACH traveler in your party submit the corresponding electronic form:

U.S. Embassy Abuja and U.S. Consulate General Lagos would like potential evacuees to bear in mind the following considerations in determining if an evacuation flight is in the best interest of you and your family:

Expenses – This is a self-funded, one-way flight to a single destination in the United States. All passengers must sign a promissory note and repay the full cost of their seat(s). In addition, travelers are responsible for organizing and funding any travel to their final destination in the United States, all living expenses while in the United States, and any return travel to Nigeria. Evacuation flights can range between $1,350 and $2,400 per person.

Healthcare – Healthcare systems in many localities in the United States are currently overwhelmed. If you need to seek medical care while in the United States, you will be responsible for all costs not covered by your insurance.

Hotels – Many hotels in the United States have closed or are closing. If you plan to evacuate to the United States, please ensure you secure accommodations BEFORE you travel.

Inability to Return to Nigeria – At this time, Nigerian airports are closed to all commercial international flights. If you evacuate to the United States, it is unlikely you will be able to return to Nigeria until the Nigerian government reopens the airports and commercial flights resume.

Pets – No pets will be permitted on these flights. This includes both pets that travel in cargo and those that travel in cabin.

Closings and Shortages – There are shortages of many basic supplies across the United States, including toilet paper and canned and frozen foods. Many stores, restaurants, and businesses are closed.

Schools Closed – Most schools in the United States are closed, and there are very few childcare options available at this time.

Unaccompanied Minors – Unaccompanied minors MUST be met at the Washington-Dulles International Airport by a responsible adult. Any unaccompanied minors MUST be arranged through the Embassy or Consulate, with no exceptions. Domestic travel in the United States may have limited options to allow that adult to travel to the airport to meet the minor.

Luggage Restrictions – There are strict limitations on number of pieces of checked and carry-on luggage as well as size and weight. Oversize and excess luggage will not be permitted.

Actions to Take:

For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States
Assistance:

AbujaACS@state.gov

LagosACS@state.gov

Enroll in

Suggested for You
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by sunbreaker: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2020
zomby:

Please stop talking about things you obviously don’t know.
This info you posted is rubbish and baseless. Please spend some time to some research before spilling rubbish.
Major problem you have is, you don't see beyond your 12 by 10 window room. But to clear your ignorance read this carefully

Actions to Take:

Assistance:

AbujaACS@state.gov

LagosACS@state.gov

Enroll in

Suggested for You

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by sunbreaker: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Ikinternational:

I honestly don't know whether to laugh or just leave you alone to wallow in your own ignorance.
Always the clueless that feel they have a point

What are you even talking about for God sake. How is that pertinent to my point.

Guy just enjoy where you are. Likewise let me enjoy where I am. I have no qualms. No be by force as previously stated
. I know you will never believe even if your first born go down with this pandemic. I will appreciate if you can read this to clear your ignorance

Actions to Take:

Assistance:

AbujaACS@state.gov

LagosACS@state.gov

Enroll in

Suggested for You
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Dtribeless: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
sunbreaker:
.Read this carefully to clear your ignorance:Health Alert: U.S. Mission Nigeria (12 April 2020) – Evacuation Considerations

Actions to Take:

Assistance:

AbujaACS@state.gov

LagosACS@state.gov

Enroll in

Suggested for You

Na naija illiterate government letter you show as evidence? Yeye. Look, before Coronavirus, without health insurance, if you can show you are poor, you'll receive treatment. My brother, forget, those people pass us for NOW.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) / Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral / List Of States Collating Results Presently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.