Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,491 members, 7,843,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

The Seduction (only If) Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Seduction (only If) Part 2 (318 Views)

Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV / Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Seduction (only If) Part 2 by Pnuggets: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
It was already day three of him being at my place and me having to take the job of a care giver . He was visibly better. Although, that didn’t stop me from looking after him all through the night . I was really worried about him . As i watched him doze off, i traced the edges of his face with my hands and moved closer to his side of the bed . His face was a bit lean and warm. As i continued, his eyelids gently opened and gazed deep into my eyes. It felt like he could see through my soul. I softly whispered ”Do you want a massage ?”. I didn’t wait for a verbal yes, i could see the affirmation through his eyes instantly . So i began to gently massage him, few minutes into the massage, i knew it was time for me to stop before it went further into something else . With the aim of trying to deescalate the tension, i asked ” How is Sade ? “. Haha! the look on his face was priceless. “what about her? i told you i already finalized everything but you have decided not take my words for it ” . “ I know! i’m just trying to understand the situation of things. At some point i would have to face her and explain my side of the story” i responded.

I have been avoiding Sade for weeks now . She has been my friend for a very long time, she deserves to be told the whole truth. How can i possibly face her and tell her that i didn’t mean to fall for Boye? How can i possibly tell her that he means the world to me and we had been in love for years? He didn’t seem to care much about it and there was a part of me that has been scared since the whole situation began. Of course ! I was scared, who wouldn’t be ? I had been memorizing the speech i was going to give her for days now. Deola !! he called out to me . ” Where did your mind wander to ?” .” Nowhere ! I’m here with you” i answered. He pulled me closer and kissed me gently and i began to kiss him back . We were supposed to be watching a newly released episode of Money Heist but here we were doing all sorts of things with our lips not thinking about a thing in the world .

To continue with the story, kindly click the link
https://lulusarena.com/the-seduction-only-if-part-2/

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls On Appchat Into Runs? Q&A / Husband Of Year" Prepares An "Hibachi" Restaurant At Home For His Wife / How To Get Help During Covid19 Lockdown (females)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.