Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls On Appchat Into Runs? Q&A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls On Appchat Into Runs? Q&A (325 Views)

My Girl Is Proudy Into Runs / Am About To Go Into Runs / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls On Appchat Into Runs? Q&A by amJoe(m): 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
James Asked:

I decided to join AppChat to meet someone new and start up something serious because i know it to be a dating app. I downloaded the app from http://www.nmc.com.ng. But i'm shocked! 99% of the Nigerian girls who matched me are into runs. It's just so annoying! After endless swiping, most girls there are into hookup. But
why?

Musa Answered

The same thing that lead you to download and join AppChat to meet someone new also lead those girls too, so your are birds of the same feathers.

Why do you think most Nigerian girls on AppChat are runs girls?

(1) (Reply)

Husband Of Year" Prepares An "Hibachi" Restaurant At Home For His Wife / How To Get Help During Covid19 Lockdown (females) / Do Not stop the fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.