Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents (9168 Views)

Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Preaches Peace, Faith In God / EndSARS: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Protesters / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents by ceejaynnaji(m): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Everyone knows awards are bought it really doesn't prove much that onye nrachi is a monumental failure without any legacies in Enugu.
successmatters:
Best governor in Nigeria 2018 and 2019 according to most newspaper polls.

Continue winning no matter what the haters who are not native of the East but use fake Igbo monikers to attack you.

Udo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents by Martini101(m): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
successmatters:

Anyone can speak any language and yet not be from the place. I can pass for an American from New York on social media. But you are trying o. The time you use to learn and change all these languages you copy from Google translate could have made you a rich person.

Greet Oshogbo people for me.

Dangote. Weldone oh

Re: Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents by heniford2: 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
Martini101:

Nwanne, rapu okwu, n’okwu abughi nri. Governor anyi bu ori Semo na ofe Onugbu!!!! (My brother, leave talk, talk is not food . Our Governor eats Semo and Onugbu soup)
dika eeh nwoka bu mumu biggest (fool empty nothing) just that his tenure will end apart from that eeh we for no vote him again the man na fool am saying this based on i leave in enugu oh nobi waiting un dey read here enugu on this man made a mistake
Nedi enugu diebenu yah ogadimma......

1 Like

Re: Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents by Rapmoney(m): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
successmatters:

Anyone can speak any language and yet not be from the place. I can pass for an American from New York on social media. But you are trying o. The time you use to learn and change all these languages you copy from Google translate could have made you a rich person.

Shut up! If you think anyone who criticizes Ugwuanyi is a Yoruba then you need a brain transplant.

People like you keep dragging the society backward.

2 Likes

Re: Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents by kem27132: 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
successmatters:

Nwokem mechie onu.
What do you sycophants gain from laundering this man's image and the ceaseless buttlicking.
Who doesn't know that that overweight Teletubby is a disaster.
Keep defending your paymaster, the semo eating woman will not be governor forever, but it's a real shame that 8 years will be wasted because of people like you.
Re: Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents by Imperare(f): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Martini101:
We did not vote Ugwuanyi to be writing Essays for us!!!!
He should do what he was voted for.
Mumu
Re: Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents by Martini101(m): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Imperare:

Mumu

Wisdom is profitable to direct. Continue with your buffoonery!!
Re: Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
successmatters:

Continue winning no matter what the haters who are not native of the East but use fake Igbo monikers to attack you.

These people are so naive that they think that by painting Igbo leaders in bad light, their own lazy leaders will look better grin grin grin grin

people that has never visited the east since their whole life claiming fake language by using Google translate grin

Udo.
Oga am from Ezeagu LGA born and raised in Abakpa. Ugwuanyi is a Fool, a mistake. After his tenure he will fizzle away
Re: Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents by kem12886: 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents by kem72826: 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
mondbest:
At least he address his state, while one particular leader was forced to address a whole nation which he claim to govern.
If he was not dragged like tiger generator, he won't have even remember to address his nation self
And went back to coma afterwards. If not where is he. Leaders around the world are busy while ours is sleeping peacefully in the yonder world.
Re: Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents by mondbest(m): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
And went back to coma afterwards. If not where is he. Leaders around the world are busy while ours is sleeping peacefully in the yonder world.
He is busy cashing out while staying idle and dormat
Re: Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents by oshiiteoku: 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
jericco1:
He said a lot without saying anything undecided
I was expecting him to address the health system in Enugu particularly at Esut teaching hospital,how many ventilators do they have there?Abegi
Re: Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents by mrmajor5: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
I heard dat he eats too much of ogbono soup
Re: Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents by jericco1(m): 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
oshiiteoku:
I was expecting him to address the health system in Enugu particularly at Esut teaching hospital,how many ventilators do they have there?Abegi

He felt like saying somethin' and he did! angry
Re: Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
mondbest:

He is busy cashing out while staying idle and dormat
Dont mind him
Re: Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
We need jobs Sir
Re: Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents by NEROSKY(m): 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
successmatters:

These people are so naive that they think that by painting Igbo leaders in bad light, their own lazy leaders will look better grin grin grin grin

people that has never visited the east since their whole life claiming fake language by using Google translate grin

Udo.

Ogbeni shutup the man n you no get sense. this little bastard and is cronies that's been breaking the whole shops in Enugu. Useless man. He's from my village Orba. So shutup abeg
Re: Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents by NordicMartins: 1:41am On Apr 12, 2020
*Are you An INVESTOR in NIGERIA
*LOOKING FOR THE MOST LUCRATIVE AND WEALTH FETCHING BUSINESS TO GO INTO?
Expecially during this period of Lockdown?
If YES!
THEN STOCKFISH BUSINESS IS YOURS TO INVEST IN.

NORDIC QUALITY SEAFOOD
we are the best sellers of quality stock-fish from norway:cod body, cod heads, haddock, tusk, saithe, neckbones, cod pieces, cod filet,fish pieces, pomo.
Sells are in wholesales(containers) and bags
WE HAVE WAREHOUSE IN NORWAY AND LAGOS:

INTERESTED BUYERS CONTACT US VIA:

+2348146688177(NIGERIA)

CALLS/WHATSAPP

Re: Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents by clovislouis(m): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
ff
Re: Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents by okeyglm: 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
May thunder scatter Ifeanyi ugwuanyi, other states are giving pallatives to their citizens. After turning Enugu into Dustin, he will get his propagandists to come to social media to spill trash. May thunder fire all those idiots supporting monumental failure like ugwuanyi.
Re: Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents by azubikeiyi: 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Martini101:

Nwanne, rapu okwu, n’okwu abughi nri. Governor anyi bu ori Semo na ofe Onugbu!!!! (My brother, leave talk, talk is not food . Our Governor eats Semo and Onugbu soup)

And you think he shouldn't eat those because he's a governor?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Absence Of Kalu From Court Stalls Hearing In Alleged N7.65bn Fraud / Pdp Cites Cases Of “infractions & Deliberate Violations Of The Electoral Law..." / Amaechi: Abuja-Kaduna Rail Line Generates ₦300 Million Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.