Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) (9151 Views)

Ondo State Introduces Compulsory Access Card For Residents / Ondo State Introduces 'mysterious Virus' To World; 18 Dead - WHO / Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by eros(m): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2011
Ugly building tax
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by haleonic: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2011
That building is an eye sore
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by haleonic: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2011
From the way the yahoo yahoo man is talking, you should know what he can do
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by babyme1(f): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Lol. I took that picture. That house is hideous!

You work for Wazobia? undecided
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by holydante(m): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2011
omg, see window sef for the elephant bodi  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

abegi abegi abegi abegi, i need to visit this place and confirm for myself, can someone please furnish me with the street addy?
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by jaygetta1: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2011
@Haleonic and Violent: Ever heard of "Satire"?
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by spikedcylinder: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2011
baby.me:

You work for Wazobia? undecided

Wazobia are the only ones with cameras? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by duduspace(m): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2011
Why are y'all complainin? the house is only an expression of Art Nouveau gone wrong. But wait a minute is that chap planning to start guerilla warfare in Nigeria? aren't those gun turrets sticking out at the top of the building? I think the SSS needs to go examine that house.
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by HamidO1(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2011
Abeg they can collect any kind of tax from the owner of that elephant building and people with similar types. He no see anywhere put the elephant sef, na up he go put am.
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by babyme1(f): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Wazobia are the only ones with cameras? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
My bad. Thot the picture came with the story. Now can you smile for me? grin
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by calddon(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2011
hehehe naija no go kill me not to talk of lasgidi grin
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by vislabraye(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2011
Chai. That building wo wo. Infact it looks haunted with demons
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2011
LOL!
The 'elephant' house reminds me of a certain 'airplane' house @ asokoro. Totally unsitely!
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by otumfour(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2011
darn! cheesy
grin grin grin

Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by chinymi: 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2011
The house looks lyk a nollywood set 4 horror movies. The owner must be a hunter.
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by snowdrops(m): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2011
There should also be an ugly persons tax.

Tinubu and OBJ be warned.
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by DoubleN(m): 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2011
I don laff sottee my head dey hot! Lwkmd! 'The thing that swallowed the thing that swallowed the elephant' ! lol
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by Mobsync(m): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2011
sOon we'll be payin' trouser, boxers,yansh and eVen uRine tax.
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by tredkiller: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2011
Thats what we call Elephant & Castle!
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by blank(f): 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2011
How about dat building on Awolowo road in Lagos that has a danfo bus coming out of it? A friend was actually arguing dat it was "art".
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by violent(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2011
jay_getta:

@Haleonic and Violent: Ever heard of "Satire"?

and you mentioned me because?

do you not see that i deleted my earlier post after realizing i had made an error in judgement taking the caption too seriously?
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by Bawss1(m): 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2011
blank:

How about dat building on Awolowo road in Lagos that has a danfo bus coming out of it? A friend was actually arguing dat it was "art".

There's nothing wrong with the Danfo house on Awolowo. That one stands out as ingenious and yes I think its art. This elephant house on the other hand is a reflection of very poor taste.
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by blank(f): 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2011
So when does "art" become ugly n who can define wat is ugly n wat is "art".
Still waiting 4 tax on ugly people.
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by rasputinn(m): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2011
@ Bababpupa

Where on earth did you get the picture of that criminally ugly house,pure waste of cement and the concept of mentally challenged bricklayer

Like Beaf said,the owner of the building should be given some hot lashes of cane,hope LASG tasks his asss bigtime
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by Limaoscar: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2011
Eleyi dabi satirical boo-boo news ni ke.
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by ifababa(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2011
shocked what is this thing ? shocked shocked
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by rasputinn(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2011
blank:

So when does "art" become ugly 
When it manifests in the form of that thing with elephant in the OP
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by rasputinn(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2011
blank:

who can define wat is ugly n wat is "art".

That elephant thing is so ugly that in it's case,even a blind man can determine it to be U-G-L-Y
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by rasputinn(m): 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2011
blank:

Still waiting 4 tax on ugly people.

Dont trivialise this topic,men build houses,they dont create people
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2011
I'm so glad I'm not at work, dem for don fire me for laughing too much !!! Una no go kill person for NL grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by 10cirenoh: 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2011
Gosh, this house should be converted to a rehab house asap, i mean rehab for mentally deranged people.
Re: Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld) by queensmith: 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2011
I dont think theres anything wrong with the elephant house *kanye shrug* it beats the eyesore of an elephant they used to have in south east london!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan's 2013 Easter Message To The Nation / Power Outage Will Be Experienced In Some Parts Of Lagos Today- Eko DISCO / Buhari’s Third Term Bid: Presidency Debunks Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.