Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say (64234 Views)

FG Speaks On When Covid-19 Lockdown Will Be Over In Nigeria / The End Of The Global Lockdown Will Begin In Africa / Lai Mohammed: Lockdown Will Be Extended If Nigerians Don’t Behave Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

Which kind wahala be this

I don already buy sniper keep sha

If there's no movement on Monday I won't have any choice than to ease this whole stress I don really suffer this life
Bro this is funny but I hope you're not serious.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by pnarthanyl: 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

If there's no movement on Monday I won't have any choice than to ease this whole stress I don really suffer this life
bro I use God take beg you, no give up

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by engela7(m): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

But you were jobless even before the lock down
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by backbone503(m): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
From all indications, the lockdown will be extended and maybe indefinitely. No need to panic, but please manage whatever you have. Don't forget to help your neighbours/relatives if you can.

However, lets keep hope alive. Darkness has never, and will never overcome light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
In statement on Saturday signed by his spokesperson, Garba Shehu, Buhari said his government had implemented multiple measures to assist Nigerians during the lockdown.

so as usual, garba shehu speaks for the mannequin in chief.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Henrygood: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

pls don't ,my situation is worst Dan URS but hope will come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Saint83(m): 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
....if they had closed the airspace and land border s when the first case was noticed, this wahala would be curtailed. God gave mercy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Cityguy: 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

It very temporary , the jobs will be back once this is over but will Buharis jobs ever even arrive ? We are still waiting for the jobs he promised rather he has stopped the NBS from releasing unemployment stats cheesy cheesy. Shameless people
The question is: How are people supposed to survive? We know of food. What of water and other necessities of life? There are places people go two three streets to fetch water. How are they going to cope now with lockdown? And those goats deployed to monitor compliance don't have the kind of reasoning and milk of kindness to understand situations and be flexible. Oh God! Have mercy on your people and deliver us from all threats, virus and non-virus.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Go straight to the damn point dude!

Enough of nonsense.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by blowjohn(m): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

I have bad news for U cheesy

68,692 likes.
Trump my guy!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by dennisworld1(m): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
And people are already disobeying the lockdown what's the need

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by blowjohn(m): 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
backbone503:
From all indications, the lockdown will be extended and maybe indefinitely. No need to panic, but please manage whatever you have. Don't forget to help your neighbours/relatives if you can.

However, lets keep hope alive. Darkness has never, and will never overcome light.

Hiw does one manage something little?
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Bigcowhorn: 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
lol

Yes, na
Would you ever have known Kingsteve's alternate was that immoral Britboy ?
That he was a scammer too.
No, you wouldn't if I hadn't smoked him out

See that single like on Britboy;'s comment on front page?
That's the Scammer KingSteve doing damage control grin
Na him hit the like button sharply with him second account

Never seen a scammer so sleek and yet dumb
It's baffling

Ordinary trap i set to expose him
He just ran blindly into it
And the thing caught him hands, legs, and body

Now him and his scam are famous

grin
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by mokt(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

Pls don't oo Bro, na hell fire u dey play with
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
Another 4 days/weeks will be added.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
My God. This is strange. I can't believe I am going to beg to feed or probably be hungry for the better part of this month and next month. What's has happened to my leaders God, what?
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by busco59: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

Actually I don't know what you might be facing, but my tell you suicide no be the way out. Resorting to suicide only show cowardice, when the going get tougher the tougher get going. Me weh the reason you this, I don see suffer to the extent I dey wish for my own death, but if na one thing weh I been no fit do na to kill myself (I did wish for death but didn't take my life myself because am not GOD the giver of life). Today I no go tell you say I don blow, but things keep getting better by the day and I thank GOD for sparing me to see all this even after all my death wishes. I don stay two days no food, when I tell people the always think I am lying. If you know Owerri well, I dey trek from Catholic Church Umuerim in Nekede down to ama JK, still return with leg. One thing I learnt, suffer don't kill but makes you stronger and provide you with many survival instincts. If your life isn't precious to you, it is to me even though I don't know you. I dey beg you no take your own life, you have more to offer humanity and we aren't ready to miss a gem like you because no body fit fill your void. My advice to you no shame, beg others for help. I know many go bounce you but some other few people would offer you assistance. If e too hook you beg and drop your account details here and other platform. I no dey encourage you to go into online begging, but at times we just have to swallow our pride and beg to survive if that's the only means. If you go like make we know personally drop me you contact, Remember JESUS loves you, likewise me and many others. Please don't kill yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Buhari and his advisers are lunatics. Give money to Abuja, Lagos and Ogun residents now through their BVN, otherwise people will come out; let's see how many people will be imprisoned or killed. You go kill tire. Useless federal government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by kayprinz(m): 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Our mumu budu don't even consider the masses at all..self interest

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by bellotaofeek: 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
Adviser ? As the were no get brain . Who put us in this mess ? Damn!
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by MadeINchenzen2: 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

So you're still alive, this Chinese robot
Of course I'm back Can't allow criminals overrun our favorite playground, can we?
lol
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by atonement12: 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
Your advisers? In Saudi or Qatar. What about locking down your state and the core northern states? Is this an agenda to destroy the economy of the south west? The revolution will likely start from Lagos, Ogun and Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by formular2002(m): 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

Pls ooo, what can we do from prevention ur use of Sniper. Do not take ur life, its not urs. Tell us d problem, solution may just be few meters away from u. Pls do not take ur life
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Bigcowhorn: 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by formular2002(m): 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
Pls if you know anyone in need of food pls kindly tell d person to link up on www.covidaid.ng. it's real, they are giving food that will last a household for at least 5 days. Once u register they will come to ur door step. It's organisational body thanks
And for those who do not have access to internet, they can dial *371*911# on MTN, Airtel, or 9mobile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by osilamah77(m): 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
Confused president... E be like say state government they get share of money in any case detected..
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by atonement12: 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
backbone503:

shut up wimp! People cannot manage indefinitely.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by atonement12: 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
clevvermind:
Hunger is killing more than the virus. We are not seeing any money at all except their invisible audio money. I beg them to reason with their head.
sooner than later people have to fight for their rights and survival.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Josephobaz1985: 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

very touching. I agree with you the lockdown is not necessary. In America and Italy the more they lockdown the more the cases

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Aboguede(m): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
We are all over comers

The bible said that God feeds even the lilys of the field ad the birds of the air that neither saw nor gather in bans., how much more we humans

It continued

Are we not of more value than these?

Always believe in the human almighty creator and each day will take care of it self!
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by adetwin(m): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
For the sake of those who have the privilege to VOTE COME 2023 if you like VOTE WISELY we will all enjoy the fruit of our LABOUR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats / Aminu Dantata Came Out For Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) / Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.