Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot (6540 Views)

Seunmsg Get In Here Asap...let's Celebrate PMB Reelection / Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Blackking98(m): 12:21am On Apr 12, 2020
seunmsg:

I have chosen a neutral person to select those to be credited simply for the purpose of transparency. More than 20 people will drop account so it’s better a neutral person is in charge of choosing.

I will credit 10 people and they will come here to drop evidence. Thereafter, you will credit 20 people. I will credit the next 10 and you will credit the final 20. That’s how we are going to do it.
3134815119 first bank. God bless u sir
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by sarrki(m): 12:21am On Apr 12, 2020
Simplyleo:

That other one who is not on "30k bmc" might show up later with some stories that will stop him from keeping to his promise.

I swear, shishi e no get.

Person wey dey struggle to survive for this lockdown?

Lol, this reminds me of pointzero. grin

I know a lot of them

They are online miscreants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by seunmsg(m): 12:21am On Apr 12, 2020
esente:
Seun is very legit. God bless you real good. May your pocket never dry. Here's evidence.

Thanks. Pls remove and edit the name.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by ChoCho54(f): 12:21am On Apr 12, 2020
sarrki:

I dey craze?

Give my money for wadata plaza agent?

Ori mi oburu tobe
Lol..Ori ti won ti fi paaro tipetipe

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Simplyleo: 12:23am On Apr 12, 2020
seunmsg:
Where is 1nigeriamyfoot? I hope you’ve not Japa? I’ve done my part of the deal by crediting the first ten people that dropped account number. It’s your turn to credit the next twenty now. Come back here and fulfill your promise.
Shebi I no tell u?

See what i told you on fp

Simplyleo:

Don't waste your time on that one.

I can bet you, dude is super rich, but only on nairaland.

When I was using liondeleo b4 I forgot the log in details, I had organised a quiz (twice) in which I gave out 10k to about 10 students each who were able to answer some questions. I involved some nairaland members for both the questioning and moderation.

After sometimes, following several messages (pms), I felt like making it a fortnight event for the benefit of students on the forum.

When I wanted to start the next one, which can now be called third in the series, dude jumped in from nowhere, for whatever reason and started making a lot of noise. I later felt like, I wasn't owing anyone a dime, and the best for me was to simply stop it. And that is how I stopped.

Ask him if he (with his claim) had ever given 1k to assist anyone in his lifetime. You know their ways, he will tell you how he spends over a million per week in philanthropy. Audio things.

There is one other one who claims to own all the plumbing shops in constain, I think pointzero is his username. I once challenged him similar to this one you made, he never accepted. Yet he has spent over a billion in assisting students. Funny enough, he was saying it on nairaland, but assist a single student on nairaland with 5k, dude Ben Johnsoned.

So, dont waste your time on them, they are mostly managing to survive but super billionaires on nairaland.
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by seunmsg(m): 12:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Simplyleo:

That other one who is not on "30k bmc" might show up later with some stories that will stop him from keeping to his promise.

I swear, shishi e no get.

Person wey dey struggle to survive for this lockdown?

Lol, this reminds me of pointzero. grin

I still want to believe he will come back and make good his promise. He promised to double whatever and I’m trusting him to keep his word.
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by ChoCho54(f): 12:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Simplyleo:

E don sleep.

Audio transfer grin
Fcvk off Zombie!

1nigerianmyfoot where are you??

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Taywon: 12:24am On Apr 12, 2020
sarrki:
Seunmsg I owe you a thread

By tomorrow once am clear to post a new thread

Cc

Lalasticlala

Cc mynd44

Cc seunmsg

Cc madridguy

Cc simplyleo

I second that
He deserve a thread
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by sarrki(m): 12:24am On Apr 12, 2020
ChoCho54:
Lol..Ori ti won ti fi paaro tipetipe

Emikise eni tole lu nijibiti

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by blakid(m): 12:24am On Apr 12, 2020
seunmsg:
So, this is a challenge between Seunmsg and 1nigeriamyfoot. I’m doing a giveaway of 100k to assist Nairalanders who need assistance during this Covid-19 lockdown. 1nigeriamyfoot has agreed to double whatever I’m giving.

I will give 5k to 20 people who will be selected at random. For transparency sake, I will nominate sarrki to select all the 20 handles. If you’re interested, kindly drop your account number.

1nigeriamyfoot, come in here and let’s do this.

Cc: sarrki.
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by seunmsg(m): 12:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Seerade029:
It is real..

Thanks I've seen it

Cc:
Sarrki
1nigeriamyfoot
Seunmsg
Simolyleo

Thanks. Please remove or edit my name.
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Unserious: 12:24am On Apr 12, 2020
This seems serious!
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 12, 2020
seunmsg:
Where is 1nigeriamyfoot? I hope you’ve not Japa? I’ve done my part of the deal by crediting the first ten people that dropped account number. It’s your turn to credit the next twenty now. Come back here and fulfill your promise.
I take God beg you, just make me no eleven abeg. Ebi o NI PA yin sir 5330424024 fidelity
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by sarrki(m): 12:25am On Apr 12, 2020
seunmsg:

I still want to believe he will come back and make good his promise. He promised to double whatever and I’m trusting him to keep his word.

Then you will wait till thy kingdom come
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by seunmsg(m): 12:25am On Apr 12, 2020
Taywon:

A MAN OF HIS WORD cool

Seen. Please remove.
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by bhmw(m): 12:25am On Apr 12, 2020
1Nigeriamyfoot could be sleeping(as he said earlier). Let's wait for him to wake up.
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by JAMO84: 12:26am On Apr 12, 2020
richidinho:
grin 3361000059 ecobank
Only from this nigga
1nigeriamyfoot
Your own beggar now has a choice?

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by ChoCho54(f): 12:26am On Apr 12, 2020
sarrki:

Emikise eni tole lu nijibiti
Hahahaha grin

Gbogbo jibiti obo ti won ti lue ni Bar beach nkor? grin

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by seunmsg(m): 12:27am On Apr 12, 2020
sarrki:

Then you will wait till thy kingdom come

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Kyase(m): 12:27am On Apr 12, 2020
Unserious:
This seems serious: 6552319271 - Fidelity Bank
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Your moniker and comment combine make me laf
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by sarrki(m): 12:27am On Apr 12, 2020
seunmsg:

Thanks bro.

But 1nigeriamyfoot is no longer dropping comment o. I don’t want to believe he has disappeared.

He’s a Pdp online miscreants

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by darleenje: 12:27am On Apr 12, 2020
seunmsg:
So, this is a challenge between Seunmsg and 1nigeriamyfoot. I’m doing a giveaway of 100k to assist Nairalanders who need assistance during this Covid-19 lockdown. 1nigeriamyfoot has agreed to double whatever I’m giving.

I will give 5k to 20 people who will be selected at random. For transparency sake, I will nominate sarrki to select all the 20 handles. If you’re interested, kindly drop your account number.

1nigeriamyfoot, come in here and let’s do this.

Cc: sarrki.

2110730178 UBA

I will upload a screenshot evidence immediately.
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by sarrki(m): 12:29am On Apr 12, 2020
ChoCho54:
Hahahaha grin

Gbogbo jibiti obo ti won ti lue ni Bar beach nkor? grin

Emi kise onisekuse bi tie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by ChoCho54(f): 12:29am On Apr 12, 2020
Seunmsg is feverishly praying that 1nigeriamyfoot absconds grin

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by bhmw(m): 12:30am On Apr 12, 2020
Unserious:
This seems serious: 6552319271 - Fidelity Bank
Yes, it is serious Mr. Unserious. I got mine.
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Simplyleo: 12:31am On Apr 12, 2020
sarrki:

He’s a Pdp online miscreants
Pls, he should come and credit even 10 account with 1k each.

I will bet it, he can't.

No be pointzero dem?

E don chop?

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by sarrki(m): 12:32am On Apr 12, 2020
Simplyleo:

Pls, he should come and credit even 10 account with 1k each.

I will bet it, he can't

Person wey dey find money to sustain for tomorrow

Where him wan see dat kind money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by ChoCho54(f): 12:32am On Apr 12, 2020
sarrki:

Emi kise onisekuse bi tie

Haahhahahaha.. I know you reach house.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Unserious: 12:33am On Apr 12, 2020
Kyase:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Your moniker and comment combine make me laf

Money is involve na.. Got to put unseriousness aside.
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Seerade029: 12:33am On Apr 12, 2020
seunmsg:

Thanks. Please remove or edit my name.

Done.
Thanks alot.
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by sarrki(m): 12:34am On Apr 12, 2020
ChoCho54:
Seunmsg is feverishly praying that 1nigeriamyfoot absconds grin

Shut up

Gbenu re soun

Seunmsg , me and simplyleo are not looking for your hand in friendship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here / Meet Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemate Tobi Bakare |bbnaija Biography & History / Itunes Gift Card Buyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.