Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

How I Make Withdrawals From The Comfort Of My Room During This Lockdown With Thi - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How I Make Withdrawals From The Comfort Of My Room During This Lockdown With Thi (415 Views)

COVID-19: NYSC Mulls Reopening Of Orientation Camps After Lockdown / After NYSC, What's Next?- Category Of People Who Got Richer During This Lockdown / Make Money From Home During This Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Withdrawals From The Comfort Of My Room During This Lockdown With Thi by Dayoawe1(m): 4:38am On Apr 12, 2020
Ensure you go through the thread!!!!

Woke up earlier this morning and just feels I should make some withdrawals from my ATM. You laughing? Yes I meant it.

Take a look for yourself( in the picture shared, please check the time it's 4am).
How does it feels having an ATM in your room. It feels good right?

Now I know your thought!

You are wondering if this is possible. Yes it is and that's why I'm here to share this skill to be of help to someone and that someone is you.

I purposely came here to help the following set of people:
Just completed NYSC
Corps Members
Aspiring NYSC
Undergraduate
who wants to take their financial future and destiny in their hands

The mirage is we live in a system that encourages us to get education (that not bad though) with the emphasis that it is the way to financial freedom, but that's not the truth. Many have been working for donkey years and have nothing to show for it. Others are working that does not allow them have time for what matters( family etc)

Many young graduate are roaming the streets looking for job so as to better their lives but the system we live in now is not funny (no job, no source of income, bills piling up, responsibilities setting in) which is why we need to look for other alternatives to meeting our needs.

So as someone one who just completed NYSC, I will advice you to not look for any job as there are no jobs out there, learn this skill and you will keep earning everyday.

You are currently observing your mandatory one year NYSC, why don't you start making plans and move to settle your finances. I tell you the best time is now before the pressure of financial needs set in.

To those aspiring NYSC and undergraduate, please one thing is education and another is being financially stable.

I want to empower as many that wants financial freedom.

All you have to do is send a mail containing your phone number to dayoawe1@yahoo.com so that I can add you to the WhatsApp group where I will be dishing out the skill

Re: How I Make Withdrawals From The Comfort Of My Room During This Lockdown With Thi by Dayoawe1(m): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2020
When I told you I purposely came here to help the following set of people, I know what I was saying. I've gone through it all. Graduated some six years ago, tried all I could to secure a job but all efforts to no avail, time not being on side as it ticks everyday, I knew I needed to find something that will pay me all my life. I spent all I had on me to secure this skill and knowledge and I'm happy I did because it's paying me all the time.

To this person that reached out to me this morning, I know how it feels after NYSC. Congratulations for taking the step to change your finances forever.

To the doubters, here is the mail he sent, I woke up to see it

(1) (Reply)

Batch B1 Corpers Enugu State Lets Gather Here / Work From Home Job Opportunity: Social Media Post Content Writer / My Little Advise For The Year 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.