Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team (42694 Views)

Francis Megwa, Nigerian Doctor Who Knew ‘Near Nothing’ Faces Panel In Ireland / COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire / Dr Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries With Her Medical Team In Cross River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by itsme01: 10:14am On Apr 12, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Seven death in two month whereas a nation is recording over a thousand death in 24 hours and the infection is not even rolling back amongst them as new cases are still been reported

US started slowly at an elders home, and when I mean slowly I meant less than a dozen a month Trump even laughed and called it mere flu... yet we don't even have ways of properly testing it and we are forming proud cavemen

1 Like

Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by Adex2442: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2020
paroh137:
Honestly they shouldn't if they have any self respect.

Still buying Zelle, Cashapp, PayPal, BTC, Venmo.

I have zelle for sale. How can I reach u

Whatsapp me 0 81 483 07 17 4.
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by miraclea: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2020
are they doctors or technical team ayam not understanding
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by Jaqenhghar: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Tbasicme:

This is not arrogance oh. Chinese cannot be trusted. I am very sure the virus was engineered in Wuhan china. Please read: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wuhan_Institute_of_Virology .
Initially Chinese were surprised why the virus didn't affect Africa as much as Europe. Do you know that some research institute in Europe were willing to pay £3500 to volunteers especially blacks who will be willing to be infected with covid -19 so they can study the disease. Read more on :https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8090761/Get-PAID-coronavirus-Scientists-London-pay-volunteers-3-500-develop-vaccine.html
So becaise it was engineered means they can't fix it abi?
The Italians with all their knowledge that accepted help from chinese are they stupid?
The truth is you people dont know how to think rationally . The problem solving capacity of the average Niggeriana is zero
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by Gabbriell: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2020
We are very foolish in this country. Our inability to be united has always been our doom.

Imagine the federal government and Nigeria medical association (NMA) who are suppose to be on the same page at a time like this are now playing Tom & Jerry

[img]https://media1./images/edd94caaf8f27c8a6ff5254b3c88cd43/tenor.gif?itemid=4996538[/img]
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by uuzba(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2020
bestman6516:
To say the truth,this govt has no idea of how to handle major outbreaks,like Covid-19 and that is why they could not even distribute palliatives well for its citizens.
What did you think before?
Boko haram has almost finished killing everybody and government was relaxing.
It's the same government you were expecting to care for your health?
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:

US started slowly at an elders home, and when I mean slowly I meant less than a dozen a month Trump even laughed and called it mere flu... yet we don't even have ways of properly testing it and we are forming proud cavemen

This is the third month and we are not seeing strange deaths in Nigeria ... Virus can't be waiting for confirmation to do it worst in a carrier. If it is there , illness will be the best proof

We don't have ways but we are defeating the virus better than those with all the ways and means of testing . All the deloped nations will give anything to exchange statistics with us on this one ..they are not cave men so they won't live long life cave men are recorded to have lived long
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by itsme01: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

This is the third month and we are not seeing strange deaths in Nigeria ... Virus can't be waiting for confirmation to do it worst in a carrier. If it is there , illness will be the best proof

We don't have ways but we are defeating the virus better than those with all the ways and means of testing . All the deloped nations will give anything to exchange statistics with us on this one ..they are not cave men so they won't live long life cave men are recorded to have lived long

our saving grace is it never started here, if not with what Ebola did in Africa and what HIV AIDS is still doing, our stubbornness would be our undoing
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by uuzba(m): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2020
Gabbriell:
We are very foolish in this country. Our inability to be united has always been our doom.

Imagine the federal government and Nigeria medical association (NMA) who are suppose to be on the same page at a time like this are now playing Tom & Jerry
So now that you know our weakness, what is your solution?

We cannot be speaking English and doing democracy and at the same time practicing tradition and obeying village elders. One cannot have 2 masters.
It is either we break apart and each tribe is ruled by its elders or we banish every tradition, traditional practice, traditional rulers (as western nations ) and stick with democratic rulers.

See this video of a governor yabbing elders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69SQC4b_CcE
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:

our saving grace is it never started here, if not with what Ebola did in Africa and what HIV AIDS is still doing, our stubbornness would be our undoing

Tell the forum what Ebola and HIV is doing here. Has it disrupted economic life anywhere in Africa . Didn't Nigeria manage her Ebola crisis to the commendation of the entire world?

How many business have gone under because of Ebola or HIV in Nigeria or Africa?

The modern people you worship in the west are dying of the same virus that cave men of Africa are having a recovery rate of 90% unaided by any medicine but their internal defence system ... To God be the glory

Before the end of today , another of your God will announce death in thousand and break records while we announce recovery .. God be praised
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by uuzba(m): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2020
OLA4CHRIST1:
No money to buy chicken but fish is involved thank God nothing concern me and coro talkless of China

Oooh my phone is China made grin
100% of everything in everybody's house is made in China

This is why is so important to revive our manufacturing industries. Keep our youth employed.
Now unemployed youth have all turned to area boys with muscle and are robbing everyone.

What is the point of having your home stocked up with made in China TV, fridge, phone, when area boys will just come and Rob one of everything? No more security. Boko haram people are just tired of life, no future. They just throw bomb everywhere.

If all were employed in manufacturing industry, they won't have been behaving like this.
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by Tbasicme: 10:43am On Apr 12, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

So becaise it was engineered means they can't fix it abi?
The Italians with all their knowledge that accepted help from chinese are they stupid?
The truth is you people dont know how to think rationally . The problem solving capacity of the average Niggeriana is zero

Do you know that it was after the Italians accepted the help of the Chinese that the death toll increased. Its like a Trojan gift. Or are u saying that the Chinese hands are clean in this covid-19 development? It's all about power and control
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by ebhohon: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2020
Thank you NMA chairman i am in total support of your actions. the problem with FG is incompetence in helm of affairs.

1 Like

Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by Buharigoodluck(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2020
Zico5:
We are paying for our ineptitude. Until we put law into our own hands this government will still think we are fools. They refuse to listen to the populace thinking they know it all. We have been managing this pandemic very well and the result is showing. Why bringing in Chinese doctors again. Probably their plan is to infect more people so that they can have more reasons to loot.
. bro you are right
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by xpool(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2020
divinehand2003:

We are talking about Chinese medical experts here and not LOANS from China.
Which Chinese medical experts?
You don't get it, do you?
Those Chinese you saw were "probably" forced on the presidency as one of the conditions for easy loan, past, present or future. Those Chinese you called are doctors or nurses are not what they told. Some of them are undercover espionage agents, undercover security lab scientists while most of them are here to use us as lab rats. Every nation is scared China, because the are corrupt, they habitual liners, greedy, wicked and callous if they had invited experts from wester nation, nobody would have raised an eyebrow.
China is the only existing colonial master.
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by luluman: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:
cool

better swallow your pride

Chinese have a secret vaccine that we don't have, for now they successfully managed their Wuhan pandemic far better than US , UK or Italy, and that simply means they have a cure that they aint telling anyone except their doctors administer it

Even the so called testing kits we use were donated by Chinese Jack Ma and not a single American had offered any help, even ebola crisis they refused sharing their drugs

You dont know that for sure.
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2020
Hello Family
I am a dad of 3 children, my wife and I are currently incapacitated, we could hardly feed, I am a known person on this platform, I created this account to hide from shame.

My wife is frustrated and I've been consuming unimaginable insults lately

Please any amount would go a long way, God will not put us to shame.
Union Bank :007132_44_71
God bless you as you save our lives
Thank you
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by luluman: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2020
ReverseFlash:
Is this inferiority complex or what? I get that they feel confident that they alone can stem the spread of the virus but this is different. Everyone needs a helping hand now. The U.S is asking for skilled hands (which I don't support), Cuba sending medical personnel to Italy, China sending a team to the UK. Almost 180+ countries are affected so it's a collective effort. Wish them the best of luck.
They gave enough reasons now. Better read well.
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by Jaqenhghar: 11:13am On Apr 12, 2020
Tbasicme:

Do you know that it was after the Italians accepted the help of the Chinese that the death toll increased. Its like a Trojan gift. Or are u saying that the Chinese hands are clean in this covid-19 development? It's all about power and control
Thats a lie! Stop twisting the narrative to suit your delusions. It was when things got out of hand that they had to rely on external help. The chinese came to share from their experiences. The Cubans too sent a team of doctors to support them and learn
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by PLAYBOX22: 11:16am On Apr 12, 2020
kingzjay:
Pride goes before a fall.....

With the poor and I sufficient facilities in our healthcare system.... Better accept these China products oh even though they don't last... Chai.

Wetin we no go see for this country

Fool
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by Topsic70: 11:19am On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:

China has huge investment here and a lockdown would simply hurt their investment... they didn't come because of the love of Africa but because they have billions of dollars in investment here
Bros, let's look at it logically:
You have Nigerians in China being mistreated by these same Chinese, but want to 'treat' Nigerians in Nigeria?
If we are dt important to them, d same 'vaccine' they refused to give to Nigerians in China, is it here they'll now give it? cheesy
Which one is easier to do BTW treating less than 1 million Nigerians in China compared with 200 million here in Nigeria?

Those guys are here for a different purpose and I won't be surprised if its connected with ds 5g madness. Even in America, britain, Italy etc, their govts has bn using ds lockdown period to install d 5g.

Ladycewhy:
.....with the way they have been throwing Africans out on the streets in China ,what makes you think these people will give you the vaccines just like that even if they have it? You never still know eye wey these people take dey look una, they hate you Africans more than the ones they refer to as "white pigs" .
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by enemyofprogress: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2020
The government broughted them not for the masses but for the criminals in government. Na the thing go still kee them
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by Myself2(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
This is a lovely stand that the NMA has taken

Those Chinese coming over here is just not worth it...
Imagine,every thing dhe brought is worth just $100000..

FG,Aye yin ma baje!

The money Airpeace and the FG spent in going to China to bring them is worth 1,000 times more than the worthless rubber hand gloves they brought
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by Faithful007: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

The first case of the virus here was on February 27th and till date how many mass death has been recorded that justify bringing in the Chinese. According to the doctor, races respond differently to diseases and our own responds to the virus has been heart warming .

Those countries that have welcomed the Chinese have not recorded much improvement ... Britain lost 2000 souls to the virus within 24 hours ... These people are going round the world studying the different races and there unique ability to survive this virus under their own weather

South Africa got her first case after Nigeria in March , compare the success rate even with the experts from China

If they have large amount of test kit they are giving out to the world it is because they already had some kit with which they were running trials in their labs and only needed to mass produce during the crisis ... They didn't just enter the lab while the diseases was ravaging them and developed or invented a test kit to track what was before now unknown to them ... Test kit is developed are tried several to be sure of it accuracy in identifying it target .

NMA should avoid them and inform their patients not to allow the Chinese get close or they leave the entire scene to the government and the Chinese to handle , nationwide .
They have more experience with containing and handling covid19. We are not doing anything extraordinary, its just that we are lucky to have low death rate for now. But remember that USA had under 500 cases over a month not knowing that thousands were already infected. They should quit the fight and work hand in hand. This is not time for quarreling.
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by IAmTobore(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
bestman6516:
To say the truth,this govt has no idea of how to handle major outbreaks,like Covid-19 and that is why they could not even distribute palliatives well for its citizens.
They don't know or they don't care.
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by L1lma(f): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Their will always b a judah among u guys
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by paroh137(m): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Adex2442:

I have zelle for sale. How can I reach u

Whatsapp me 0 81 483 07 17 4.

My WhatsApp link is in my signature bro
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by Investnow2017: 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
OLA4CHRIST1:
No money to buy chicken but fish is involved thank God nothing concern me and coro talkless of China

Oooh my phone is China made grin

Is every "made in China" product produced by the Chinese?
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by Charly68: 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
God bless you my people ,never play any second fiddle in your life,we do attend their schools and beat them hands down virtually in everything ,what is the hue and cry about their expertise .We fought Ebola and won without much Ado ...this Corona nonsense shall surely be defeated in Jesus name
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by Adex2442: 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
paroh137:

My WhatsApp link is in my signature bro

Messaged u
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by Hifivetech(m): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
They came to secretly treat Oga ABBA...cos the mumu govt no trust una (NMA). No apple eating again in d name of treat.tnx.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State / Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him / Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.