Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Most People Don't Call 90% Of The Numbers On Their Phone Contact. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most People Don't Call 90% Of The Numbers On Their Phone Contact. (463 Views)

Online Hook Up Girls That Have Their Phone Numbers On The Internet Will Always / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most People Don't Call 90% Of The Numbers On Their Phone Contact. by Mogajunior(m): 7:25am On Apr 12, 2020
Personally I don't call more than 10% of my contact all year round and I don't delete them either. So what could be the reason for this?

1 Share

Re: Most People Don't Call 90% Of The Numbers On Their Phone Contact. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:29am On Apr 12, 2020
Mogajunior:

Personally I don't call more than 10% of my contact all year round and I don't delete them either. So what could be the reason for this?
SO I'M THE ONE THAT IS SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU THE REASON WHY YOU DON'T CALL YOUR CONTACTS.
IT'S LIKE YOU HAVE BRAIN PROBLEM. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most People Don't Call 90% Of The Numbers On Their Phone Contact. by Mogajunior(m): 7:33am On Apr 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SO I'M THE ONE THAT IS SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU THE REASON WHY YOU DON'T CALL YOUR CONTACTS.
IT'S LIKE YOU HAVE BRAIN PROBLEM. undecided
I know I am not the only one guilty of this. Most people are.
Re: Most People Don't Call 90% Of The Numbers On Their Phone Contact. by Ultimategeneral: 7:33am On Apr 12, 2020
Same here
Re: Most People Don't Call 90% Of The Numbers On Their Phone Contact. by Oluromantic: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2020
I barely delete too. I don't use d "block" button on WhatsApp too. When I see people(mostly girls) blocking others on WhatsApp I just wonder.. it means if they see the person they blocked in real life, they'd retaliate.. there's always a psychic of anger behind blocking. Once the flow between you and someone is not going aptly anymore, just stop chatting with the person simple.. no need to block.

1 Like

Re: Most People Don't Call 90% Of The Numbers On Their Phone Contact. by 1beat(m): 8:09am On Apr 12, 2020
there is now amny alternative route now
chat them on whatsapp
drop message on Facebook
meet on Sunday after service
while some are reminded in prayer
Re: Most People Don't Call 90% Of The Numbers On Their Phone Contact. by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 12, 2020
We don't delete them because we don't know when we might need them. Many are service providers or potential business partners. An opportunity might come up anytime.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Get Married To Suppress Your Erection. / Singles And Married Seminar By Apostle Arome Osayi Reasons Not To Marry / Woman Breasts Now Rotten, Smelled Like Decayed Flesh After A Plastic Surgery.pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.