Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men (2695 Views)

Have You Ever Met Someone And The Person Refuse Your Calls / Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? / Why Do People Want To Marry A God Fearing Partner But Do Not Want To Date Same? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by crood: 6:41am On Jul 31, 2023
I stumbled upon a certain nairaland member and I became so shock and wow by his good deeds kindness and love to people he doesn't know.
I wonder who this hero is because I will like to be like him.

I admire his work too much. @kroger
Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by illicit(m): 6:43am On Jul 31, 2023

You are about to break some rules

1 Like

Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by crood: 6:47am On Jul 31, 2023
illicit:

You are about to break some rules
really? How boss?
Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by ecolime(m): 6:50am On Jul 31, 2023
crood:
really? How boss?
Rule no 10

1 Like

Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by crood: 6:51am On Jul 31, 2023
ecolime:

Rule no 10
oh no
Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 31, 2023
Let me guess, he sent some nairalanders money?

Because only money can make nairalanders praise someone like this..m cheesy cheesy cheesy
crood:
I stumbled upon a certain nairaland member and I became so shock and wow by his good deeds kindness and love to people he doesn't know.

24 Likes

Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by FairlyUSEDpussy: 7:05am On Jul 31, 2023
Samantha124:
Let me guess, he sent some nairalanders money?

Because only money can make nairalanders praise someone like this..m cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do u mind me singing yo praise too??
Do the needful.......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by MyExpression(m): 7:08am On Jul 31, 2023
Is like GoWithGood opened another account to pressure this kroger person.

I don go check the account history.....e chokè!
Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 31, 2023
Noo, I'm an introvert and I don't like being a center of attention.

I don't like praises.
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Do u mind me singing yo praise too??
Do the needful.......

2 Likes

Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by MrsTwrite(f): 7:10am On Jul 31, 2023
Congratulations
Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by FairlyUSEDpussy: 7:10am On Jul 31, 2023
Samantha124:

I don't like praises.

Doesn't matter......
No one knows yo personality on here......
That aside........ introvert help out the most

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 31, 2023
Nope, don't bother yourself.
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Doesn't matter......
No one knows yo personality on here......
That aside........ introvert help out the most

1 Like

Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by Tinububalls: 7:19am On Jul 31, 2023
Samantha124:

I don't like praises.
Introvert Well done oh.

1 Like

Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by thisisit: 7:48am On Jul 31, 2023
Privately appretiate him and don't expose him to further burden from victims of consequence of fuel subsidy removal.

9 Likes

Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by Digbick: 10:38am On Jul 31, 2023
He is a great bloke, even though i did not ask for money, but the information I got some years from @kroger on @MackyNaija thread really got me going, May God continue to bless them, the only issue is I want to japa, I know God will do it at the right time.

3 Likes

Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by NwaliE01: 11:21am On Jul 31, 2023
If you like, have 30 Nairaland account and be chatting yourself, you will not see Shishi from us. We're wiser now.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by crood: 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
NwaliE01:
If you like, have 30 Nairaland account and be chatting yourself, you will not see Shishi from us. We're wiser now.
your stupidity is too big
Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by NwaliE01: 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
crood:
your stupidity is too big

How stupid are you, (small, medium or great)?

Because you can't tell me you're not.

6 Likes

Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by Prolificgiant(m): 5:26am On Aug 02, 2023
@kroger I am here ooo you are yet to credit me ooooo 🙏🙏
Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by GoWithGood: 8:38am On Aug 02, 2023
MyExpression:

Unfortunately I'm yet to receive a penny from him. I'm not even sure of my fate again. He asked for my account details since on the 27th of June and we are in August now, nothing still.

Na so my village people dey do their own things. E reach my turn, tori change.

Mr. Kroger, please do something and shame my village people.

God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by kroger: 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
crood:

Bro in as much as I appreciate your kind words u should have contacted me directly than this exposure. I help people in dire straits as I have been in some very difficult situation in my early years. Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by kroger: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
Samantha124:

I don't like praises.

Likewise myself I don't like praises.

1 Like

Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by kroger: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
MyExpression:

I am even confused 😕

2 Likes

Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by yellowgarri2(m): 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2023
kroger:

I am even confused 😕
Boss please assist me with foodstuff. Hunger bad
Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by MyExpression(m): 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
kroger:

I am even confused 😕

Normal, if you dey show love, show her qwa...and hit me up, mk you invest for my business, so we can scale
Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by MyExpression(m): 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
Digbick:
He is a great bloke, even though i did not ask for money, but the information I got some years from @kroger on @MackyNaija thread really got me going, May God continue to bless them, the only issue is I want to japa, I know God will do it at the right time.

Share the link to the information, if you can still recall....coz me also want breakthrough.

1 Like

Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by GoWithGood: 8:50am On Aug 31, 2023
kroger:

I am even confused 😕

Nothing to be confused about sir. Please. I have been waiting to hear from you.
Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by BoldBrainz(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
Samantha124:

I don't like praises.

No disrespect intended, but 80percent of Nigerians who claim to be "introverts" are either broke or people who lack the resourceful opportunities to explore life.

Especially women!

3 Likes

Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
Okay.. smiley smiley smiley
BoldBrainz:

No disrespect intended, but 80percent of Nigerians who claim to be "introverts" are either broke or people who lack the resourceful opportunities to explore life.

Especially women!
Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by crood: 3:35am On Sep 07, 2023
kroger:

Bro in as much as I appreciate your kind words u should have contacted me directly than this exposure. I help people in dire straits as I have been in some very difficult situation in my early years. Shalom.
HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU SIR IT VERY IMPORTANT
Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by crood: 4:00am On Sep 07, 2023
kroger:

sir i want you to know that you are helping people bcus of GOD ALMIGHTY not bcus you know us or want praise from us, please dnt give up, and do not let anyone discourage you.
God touched your heart and you wanted to empower my skill by requesting for my acc details to help but some people discouraged you by saying am a scamer please am also a human trying to survive and also to settle down but devil used them to stop you from sending me the money i direly need in my entire life to work and change my ways for good please change my life i have all the skill i mention, are last hope plz give the chance to prove myself and leave me in the hands of GOD AND SEE.
smartcash bank
Abdulrahman usman.
May GOD HELP YOU TOO
Re: The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men by crood: 6:02am On Sep 07, 2023
kroger:

Likewise myself I don't like praises.
AM SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Should An Engagement Last. / How Do You Cope With Sister In Laws? / Should I Put The Name Of My Xboyfriend On My Son's Birth Certificate Help Me Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.