Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,435 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ (7963 Views)

Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? / Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died / Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by Write4me(m): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2020
And the key de you hand ba? Why would you want to live forever like Jesus? Are you Jesus? Can you be?

Death, the absolute truth will one day consume us all.

Leave the garbage for LAWMA.
Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by Sheunma: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2020
Been thinking: don't we in the modern world of today deserve at least a prophet in the stature of Moses, Mohammed, Elijah etc.? People who lived many centuries ago had many prophets sent them to lead them to God and they had physical proof and are witnesses to the great works done by these prophets. Why do we today have to rely on books written about such miraculous events like parting the red Sea or riding on winged horse

My dad used to tell me when I was but a lil kid that the Brazilian Ronaldo was a great striker. I used to gaze lovingly into his eyes whenever he describes how Ronaldo terrorize defenders and made world class goalkeepers look like school kids. Access to the internet a few years later convinced me that my dad even watered down the prowess of Ronaldo in front of goal. He was a beast,period. See? I was told a story and I verified via YouTube. Today no one on Earth could sell Ronaldo cheap to me.

We have high tech gadgets today that could capture anything and store them for future generations. Imagine we could capture these scenes on a camera on video:

Dove descending on Jesus from heaven at baptism and the voice from heaven confirming his sonship
Moses parting the red Sea and people walking right through it
Mohammed splitting the moon
Elijah taken to heaven on chariots
Jesus feeding thousands with few fish and bread and turning water to wine and raising of Lazarus and dining with disciples after he's risen and finally ascending to heaven... and so on.

I can't deal mehn! I'm done thinking.

4 Likes

Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by nnamdi282(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Praise God

1 Like

Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by Adejumobami: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
angryAmen in Jesus name...
DanceVille:
Thank you Jesus for your resurrection.

Thank you Lord God for the forgiveness of our sins.

Thank you Lord God for sending your only begotten son.

I pray to you all, may we all witness more of it on earth and may the resurrection of the Lord Jesus has a meaningful impact in our lives.

Amen!

You can quote me by saying Amen too.

Love y'all

1 Like

Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by Papichulostunne(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s][/s]
StrikeBack:
Why deliberately elongate jargons

The enemy of the truth is never happy.. Instead of appreciating the message here you are backlashing.. No one forced you to click this post.. Not the Op or anyone.. Be thankful to God for receiving this message today..

Praise the risen Lord..!!!! Hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by Seytex: 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Sheunma:
Been thinking: don't we in the modern world of today deserve at least a prophet in the stature of Moses, Mohammed, Elijah etc.? People who lived many centuries ago had many prophets sent them to lead them to God and they had physical proof and are witnesses to the great works done by these prophets. Why do we today have to rely on books written about such miraculous events like parting the red Sea or riding on winged horse

My dad used to tell me when I was but a lil kid that the Brazilian Ronaldo was a great striker. I used to gaze lovingly into his eyes whenever he describes how Ronaldo terrorize defenders and made world class goalkeepers look like school kids. Access to the internet a few years later convinced me that my dad even watered down the prowess of Ronaldo in front of goal. He was a beast,period. See? I was told a story and I verified via YouTube. Today no one on Earth could sell Ronaldo cheap to me.

We have high tech gadgets today that could capture anything and store them for future generations. Imagine we could capture these scenes on a camera on video:

Dove descending on Jesus from heaven at baptism and the voice from heaven confirming his sonship
Jesus feeding thousands with few fish and bread and turning water to wine and raising of Lazarus and dining with disciples after he's risen and finally ascending to heaven... and so on.

[color=#006600]
Sheunma:

You are not alone bro.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
No amount is too small to help a brother to cushion this lock down mess!
0125604999 Gt bank
help a brother and God bless u

1 Like

Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by Ayodele84(m): 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
THANKS FOR SHARING

1 Like

Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by adams123: 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
The way this thing the go ba, is like we Nigerians go miss one another in the here after..The Christians are saying Islam is not a true way to leads one to paradise while Muslims are saying that Christianity is not also the way to paradise. Can't we have a comparative study forum to educate ourselves on two dominant religions on Earth??

1 Like

Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by JoshTrillions(m): 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Sheunma:
Been thinking: don't we in the modern world of today deserve at least a prophet in the stature of Moses, Mohammed, Elijah etc.? .

Just look at you, being all carnal and shit..You seek a sign before you believe? You Thomas or something?
Blessed are they who haven't seen yet believe..

Sarcasm Starkly Intended tho..If you know, you know grin
Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by ume1000: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Given the fact that humans do no appreciate good things without bad things like we value beauty because there is ugliness , wealth because there is poverty , we love to be first because someone is last , we love because there is hatred

Would we appreciate life without death ,

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

1 Like

Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by JoshTrillions(m): 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
IF YOU CAN'T JOIN THEM, DON'T TAKE SIDES.
I SWEAR,, IT SAVES YOU ALOT OF STRESS..
Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by ofiko123(m): 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter to all..

1 Like

Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
Sheunma:

As Jesus will say:A sinful and adulterous generation asks for a sign,but non will be given to it except the sign of prophet Jonah.
Matthew 12 vs 39
Haven't you asked your self?Corona virus has existed long ago,but why has it put the world on lockdown just of recent?

1 Like

Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
I love u Jesus!
Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by LivingSage: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
FACT ABOUT EASTER
Brent Landau, University of Texas in Austin writes

The reason for this variation is that Easter always falls on the first Sunday after the first full moon following the spring equinox.

I am a religious studies scholar specializing in early Christianity, and my research shows that this dating of Easter goes back to the complicated origins of this holiday and how it has evolved over the centuries.

Easter is quite similar to other major holidays like Christmas and Halloween, which have evolved over the last 200 years or so. In all of these holidays, Christian and non-Christian (pagan) elements have continued to blend together.
Easter as a rite of spring

Most major holidays have some connection to the changing of seasons. This is especially obvious in the case of Christmas. The New Testament gives no information about what time of year Jesus was born. Many scholars believe, however, that the main reason Jesus’ birth came to be celebrated on December 25 is because that was the date of the winter solstice according to the Roman calendar.

Since the days following the winter solstice gradually become longer and less dark, it was ideal symbolism for the birth of “the light of the world” as stated in the New Testament’s Gospel of John.

Similar was the case with Easter, which falls in close proximity to another key point in the solar year: the vernal equinox (around March 20), when there are equal periods of light and darkness. For those in northern latitudes, the coming of spring is often met with excitement, as it means an end to the cold days of winter.

Spring also means the coming back to life of plants and trees that have been dormant for winter, as well as the birth of new life in the animal world. Given the symbolism of new life and rebirth, it was only natural to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus at this time of the year.

The naming of the celebration as “Easter” seems to go back to the name of a pre-Christian goddess in England, Eostre, who was celebrated at beginning of spring. The only reference to this goddess comes from the writings of the Venerable Bede, a British monk who lived in the late seventh and early eighth century. As religious studies scholar Bruce Forbes summarizes:

“Bede wrote that the month in which English Christians were celebrating the resurrection of Jesus had been called Eosturmonath in Old English, referring to a goddess named Eostre. And even though Christians had begun affirming the Christian meaning of the celebration, they continued to use the name of the goddess to designate the season.”

Bede was so influential for later Christians that the name stuck, and hence Easter remains the name by which the English, Germans and Americans refer to the festival of Jesus’ resurrection.
The connection with Jewish Passover

It is important to point out that while the name “Easter” is used in the English-speaking world, many more cultures refer to it by terms best translated as “Passover” (for instance, “Pascha” in Greek) – a reference, indeed, to the Jewish festival of Passover.

In the Hebrew Bible, Passover is a festival that commemorates the liberation of the Jewish people from slavery in Egypt, as narrated in the Book of Exodus. It was and continues to be the most important Jewish seasonal festival, celebrated on the first full moon after the vernal equinox.

At the time of Jesus, Passover had special significance, as the Jewish people were again under the dominance of foreign powers (namely, the Romans). Jewish pilgrims streamed into Jerusalem every year in the hope that God’s chosen people (as they believed themselves to be) would soon be liberated once more.

On one Passover, Jesus traveled to Jerusalem with his disciples to celebrate the festival. He entered Jerusalem in a triumphal procession and created a disturbance in the Jerusalem Temple. It seems that both of these actions attracted the attention of the Romans, and that as a result Jesus was executed around the year A.D. 30.

Some of Jesus’ followers, however, believed that they saw him alive after his death, experiences that gave birth to the Christian religion. As Jesus died during the Passover festival and his followers believed he was resurrected from the dead three days later, it was logical to commemorate these events in close proximity.
Resurrection. Fr Lawrence Lew, O.P., CC BY-NC-ND

Some early Christians chose to celebrate the resurrection of Christ on the same date as the Jewish Passover, which fell around day 14 of the month of Nisan, in March or April. These Christians were known as Quartodecimans (the name means “Fourteeners”).

By choosing this date, they put the focus on when Jesus died and also emphasized continuity with the Judaism out of which Christianity emerged. Some others instead preferred to hold the festival on a Sunday, since that was when Jesus’ tomb was believed to have been found.

In A.D. 325, the Emperor Constantine, who favored Christianity, convened a meeting of Christian leaders to resolve important disputes at the Council of Nicaea. The most fateful of its decisions was about the status of Christ, whom the council recognized as “fully human and fully divine.” This council also resolved that Easter should be fixed on a Sunday, not on day 14 of Nisan. As a result, Easter is now celebrated on the first Sunday after the first full moon of the vernal equinox.
The Easter bunny and Easter eggs

In early America, the Easter festival was far more popular among Catholics than Protestants. For instance, the New England Puritans regarded both Easter and Christmas as too tainted by non-Christian influences to be appropriate to celebrate. Such festivals also tended to be opportunities for heavy drinking and merrymaking.

The fortunes of both holidays changed in the 19th century, when they became occasions to be spent with one’s family. This was done partly out of a desire to make the celebration of these holidays less rowdy.
Children on an egg hunt. Susan Bassett, CC BY-NC-ND

But Easter and Christmas also became reshaped as domestic holidays because understandings of children were changing. Prior to the 17th century, children were rarely the center of attention. As historian Stephen Nissenbaum writes,

“…children were lumped together with other members of the lower orders in general, especially servants and apprentices – who, not coincidentally, were generally young people themselves.”

From the 17th century onward, there was an increasing recognition of childhood as as time of life that should be joyous, not simply as preparatory for adulthood. This “discovery of childhood” and the doting upon children had profound effects on how Easter was celebrated.

It is at this point in the holiday’s development that Easter eggs and the Easter bunny become especially important. Decorated eggs had been part of the Easter festival at least since medieval times, given the obvious symbolism of new life. A vast amount of folklore surrounds Easter eggs, and in a number of Eastern European countries, the process of decorating them is extremely elaborate. Several Eastern European legends describe eggs turning red (a favorite color for Easter eggs) in connection with the events surrounding Jesus’ death and resurrection.

Yet it was only in the 17th century that a German tradition of an “Easter hare” bringing eggs to good children came to be known. Hares and rabbits had a long association with spring seasonal rituals because of their amazing powers of fertility.

When German immigrants settled in Pennsylvania in the 18th and 19th centuries, they brought this tradition with them. The wild hare also became supplanted by the more docile and domestic rabbit, in another indication of how the focus moved toward children.

As Christians celebrate the festival this spring in commemoration of Jesus’ resurrection, the familiar sights of the Easter bunny and Easter eggs serve as a reminder of the holiday’s very ancient origins outside of the Christian tradition.

This is an updated version of a piece published on March 21, 2018.
Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by adams123: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Sheunma:

Bros, I understand your points. like now, I'm a Muslim and Prophet Muhammad said he's the seal(last) Prophet of GOD sent to the world. He Muhammad said Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Jacob, David, Joseph, Job, Isaac, Ismael, Zachariah etc are all Prophets of GOD, he also added that all the Prophets are Brothers. It was recorded in the QUR'AN all the miracles performed by Jesus the way you alluded to in your post above. Prophets Muhammad also said any Muslim that does not believe in any Prophets of GOD shall not enter paradise (meaning the person is not a Muslim). I'm soliciting to all of us to come together and educate ourselves, the idea of attacking one another on social media is not the best way to go. The issue of paradise and hellfire deserve much more attention as here after is FOREVER. PLS, LET COME TOGETHER TO EDUCATE OURSELVES ON RELIGION MATTERS. In Ghana here, young Muslims and Christians face each other on live TV in a friendly manner, no insult no foul language, We should be able to set a good examples for our little African brothers if not the world in general. GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE HERE .
Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by Onlyonebuhari: 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
And I heard some Christians ignorantly jumping around the streets shouting “Jesu Jidede” {Jesus resurrects} the 3rd day and I just can't help but shake my head.

And this came to mind from their own Bible.

Mathew 12:39 as it leads us to the subject of Three Days and Three Nights…

The supposedly "God" {Jesus} whom they claim was murdered by his own supposedly creatures {the Jews} reacts in this manner as he says, ". . . An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign (miracle), and there shall no sign (miracle) be given to it, but the sign (miracle) of the Prophet, Jonah."

TAKE NOTE: NO "SIGN" BUT ONE!

What was the "sign" or the miracle that Jonah performed that Jesus now proposes to Emulate?

Now, let me recapitulate this Mighty Miracle from the Book of Jonah for clarity purpose:

{1}---When you throw a man into a raging sea, he ought to die right? Yes!

But because Jonah did not die, therefore, it is a MIRACLE!

{2}---. A fish comes and gobbles the man; he ought to die right? Yes!

But for the fact that Jonah did not die, therefore, it is now a double MIRACLE!

{3}---There is serious heat and suffocation in the whale's belly for three Days and three nights and, he ought to die right?? Yes!

But he did not die; therefore, it is now a miracle of MIRACLES!

In short, that same God that saved Jonah also saved Jesus {pbuh} after praying to God as contained in Hebrew, 5:7, Mathew, 26:39, Luke 22:44………

His prayers was answered and granted and so Jesus did not Die ooo!

Although some Christians will still say, "he must die o" even as they contradict their reasoning that Jesus is "God". A God praying � to another God for safety... Laughable!

However, let’s calculate if Jesus actually Died and resurrected the third day >>>>>>>

FRIDAY Night: Either third hour Or sixth hour, he was placed in the Thumb- Night number one {1}

SATURDAY Day: he was supposed to be in the Thumb- Day number {1}

Saturday Night: he was still supposed to be in the thumb- Night number two {2}

SUNDAY Day {morning}: he was not there……………….

If for the sake of argument we agree with the Christians, It automatically means that Jesus was not in the Grave for three DAYS and THREE NIGHTS…

What we get is no more than ONE day and TWO nights. Or two nights and a day!

And juggle as you may, you will never, never get three days and three nights as Jesus had himself foretold, "according to what we read � in Mathew 12:39".

Now, even the Master of mathematics cannot help the Christians for this!

Can you now see that the Christians are giving a double lie to Jesus from this one prophecy alone?

Jesus said that he would be LIKE Jonah!

The Christians alleged and say NO!

That Jesus was UNLIKE Jonah.

Jonah was ALIVE for three days and three nights, whereas the Christians say Jesus was "DEAD" in the tomb! (?)

Jesus said that he would be in the tomb for THREE days and THREE nights; whereas the Christians say that he was in the tomb for only ONE day and TWO Nights……..

Who is lying, Jesus or the Christians?
Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by 2016easy2017: 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
these falasy all just DOESN'T ADD UP.

1. it's either God the father wpould only forgive you ONLY if you can SLAUGHTER his only begotten/beloved son.( shocked shocked shocked)

2. Jesus the owner of ALL(who was so tiny and neive to be deceived by his creation that '' i shall give all these [jesus' supposed creations] to you if you can bow to me.[ the response of jesus sshsows he's not the owner] wants himself killed before he can simply say ''i forgive you''.

3. Of the 3 gods of which jesus is one, the other 2 gods want jesus killed so they can forgive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND YOU ALL BELIEVED THESE ??[b][/b]

Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by Fabulously001(f): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
THANK YOU JESUS.
Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by JoshTrillions(m): 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
ume1000:
Given the fact that humans do no appreciate good things without bad things like we value beauty because there is ugliness , wealth because there is poverty , we love to be first because someone is last , we love because there is hatred

Would we appreciate life without death ,

FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Hmmm..Great thinker spotted..
Well, it's a given that a certain concept or phenomenon cannot even be envisaged let alone appreciated without the existence of it's polar opposite..
So, definitely, it's a NO!! We wouldn't even know that we were "ALIVE" if there was no such thing as "DEATH" - a state of NOT BEING "ALIVE"wink

Nice insight tho..Bless up.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by adams123: 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Muhammad: The Man

Muhammad was born in 570 C.E. in Mecca. He was orphaned at a young age; his father died before his birth, followed by his mother six years later. Muhammad’s grandfather, and then his uncle, cared for him for the remainder of his youth. As a result, no single figure molded Muhammad’s beliefs and outlook on life from an early age.

As a young boy, he worked as a shepherd. This was significant, as he noted much later, “All the prophets of God were shepherds.” Muhammad then adopted the premier Arab occupation of trading and was widely respected for his integrity and sincerity. However, despite his intelligence, he could not read or write, nor was he skilled in composing poetry, a hallmark of Arab society. Therefore, the claim that Muhammadp authored the Quran is unfounded. To this effect, God declares in the Quran, “[Muhammad] does not speak from his own desire. The Quran is nothing less than a revelation that is sent to him” (53:3-4).

Prior to prophethood, Muhammad was greatly regarded for his superior character and exceptional manners, earning him the title of the ‘Truthful One.’ Meccans entrusted him with their possessions for safekeeping and he was often asked to mediate disputes as an impartial judge.

At the same time, Muhammad detested the polytheistic Arab customs and did not participate in idolatry. He was also deeply bothered by the many social evils in Arabia, such as the ill treatment of women, widespread alcoholism, constant warfare and subjugation of the poor. He often escaped the atmosphere of Mecca to a cave outside the city, isolating himself for days at a time in meditation.

Although Muhammad’s pre-prophetic life was highly reputable, it does not indicate that he was poised to make any significant worldly impact. Yet, these life experiences and the development of his character were God’s way of preparing Muhammad for the monumental task ahead.
Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by adams123: 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Muhammad: The Prophet

One night, in the year 610 C.E., God sent the angel Gabriel with revelation to Muhammad. This was one of the most significant events in human history. It marked the beginning of his prophethood and transformed his life entirely. As the prophet of God receiving divine inspiration, all his endeavors henceforth were devoted to leading humanity back to the pure worship of God. He led an earnest life based on the most sublime values, initiating tremendous changes in Arabia and beyond.

Whereas earlier he removed himself from the social and spiritual corruption in Mecca, he now proactively worked to reform it. Muhammad called his fellow Meccans to cease their worship of idols and to affirm the Oneness of God; he also invited them to a life of righteousness and piety. He warned them of an afterlife where they will be held accountable for their earthly deeds and also gave joyful news of paradise to those who believed and lived a God-conscious life.

Like previous prophets, Muhammad’s message was rejected by many of his people. They insisted on maintaining the religious and social customs of their ancestors. The elite mocked Muhammadp, accusing him of deceit and madness – the same man whom they freely trusted and honored before. Only a few people believed in him, particularly the poor and disadvantaged who were attracted to his message due to its emphasis on equality and justice.

Prophet Muhammad and his small group of followers endured persecution for 13 years in Mecca. Eventually, they were forced to leave Mecca and migrate to Medina, a city whose people eagerly welcomed them. Here, Muhammadp established the very first Islamic society which eliminated the spiritual and social problems rampant in the Arabian Peninsula. Freedom of religion was instituted in Medina; women were honored and respected as equals; racial discrimination was practically eliminated; tribal warfare was replaced with united ties of brotherhood; usury and alcohol were completely forbidden.

The French historian, Alphonse de Lamartine, has stated: “If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and astounding results are the three criteria of human genius, who could dare to compare any great man in modern history with Muhammad?”

When comparing his life before and after becoming a messenger, it becomes clear that God enabled him to attain this stature and renown through his prophethood. By the end of his life in 622 C.E., the powerful teachings of Islam had overcome even its most ardent enemies. Convinced by the truth of Muhammadp’s message and inspired by the purity of his character, the entire Arabian Peninsula embraced Islam.

Yet, some individuals have alleged that Muhammad was not a true messenger of God but a sham; this reflects a poor understanding of his teachings, personality and life achievements. Many non-Muslim intellectuals throughout history have attested to the impossibility of this view.
The British historian, Dr. Montgomery Watt, addresses this perspective in his writing, “His readiness to undergo persecutions for his beliefs, the high moral character of the men who believed in him and looked up to him as leader, and the greatness of his ultimate achievement all argue his fundamental integrity. To suppose Muhammad an impostor raises more problems than it solves. Moreover, none of the great figures of history is so poorly appreciated in the West as Muhammad.”

In Life of Mohammed, the famous American intellectual, Washington Irving, wrote:“In his private dealings, he was just. He treated friends and strangers, the rich and poor, the powerful and weak, with equity, and was beloved by the common people for the affability with which he received them, and listened to their complaints… In the time of his greatest power he maintained the same simplicity of manners and appearance as in the days of his adversity… He was displeased if, on entering a room, any unusual testimonials of respect were shown to him.”
Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by Sheunma: 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
adams123:

Bros, I understand your points. like now, I'm a Muslim and Prophet Muhammad said he's the seal(last) Prophet of GOD sent to the world. He Muhammad said Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Jacob, David, Joseph, Job, Isaac, Ismael, Zachariah etc are all Prophets of GOD, he also added that all the Prophets are Brothers. It was recorded in the QUR'AN all the miracles performed by Jesus the way you alluded to in your post above. Prophets Muhammad also said any Muslim that does not believe in any Prophets of GOD shall not enter paradise (meaning the person is not a Muslim). I'm soliciting to all of us to come together and educate ourselves, the idea of attacking one another on social media is not the best way to go. The issue of paradise and hellfire deserve much more attention as here after is FOREVER. PLS, LET COME TOGETHER TO EDUCATE OURSELVES ON RELIGION MATTERS. In Ghana here, young Muslims and Christians face each other on live TV in a friendly manner, no insult no foul language, We should be able to set a good examples for our little African brothers if not the world in general. GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE HERE .
my Muslim friend, if u don't mind, I'd like to ask u a couple question?
Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by adams123: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Sheunma:
my Muslim friend, if u don't mind, I'd like to ask u a couple question?

My brother, go ahead sir.
Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by Dollabiz: 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
yeah

1 Like

Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dear CoronaVirus - Please ravage Nigeria and rid her of patent illiterates without fail tongue
Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by Sheunma: 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
adams123:

My brother, go ahead sir.
why is Mohammed the last prophet?

Why is it that a prophet was sent to most generations in the past while in the modern world when we actually have means to capture and document live the works of prophets, we don't get to be sent any?

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by adams123: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Sheunma:
why is Mohammed the last prophet?

Why is it that a prophet was sent to most generations in the past while in the modern world when we actually have means to capture and document live the works of prophets, we don't get to be sent any?

Ok sir, ANSWER........GOD sent Prophet Mohammad to the whole world
That's how GOD, THE ALMIGHTY designed it to be. HE is our CREATOR, we can't question HIM for HIS decision..
EVIDENCE IN THE QUR'AN.....

QUR'AN CHAPTER 25 VERSE 1 says;

. “Blessed is He Who sent down the Furqan (The Distinction of right and wrong) upon His servant that he may be a Warner to the worlds;”

QUR'AN CHAPTER 33 VERSE 40 SAYS;

Mohammad was not the father of any one of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of God and the seal (the last) of the Prophets, and Allah has the knowledge of all things
Re: The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ by CrestMan: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
You can watch Pastor Chris Oyakhilome right now for a life transforming Easter program. Time is 6pm.
You can also connect online through the LIVETV MOBILE APP!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Be Poor In The Spirit? / Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry / Rccg Sunday School, 23 April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.