Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) (13492 Views)

Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) / Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral / 9-year-old Blue Ivy Carter Named Richest Kid, Worth $500million (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
You hype too much. It is not just an Igbo thing but a Nigerian thing. A person who has an amount want to create the impression they have 20 times of it. If you do not know a person's networth no need for calling outrageous numbers are awarding titles.

There are many rich kids who do not see the need to move around in convoys of exotic cars and are living far more expensive lives. If not for the fact Paddy Adenuga shared the story of his attempt to buy Chevron Netherlands, did you know he was capable of such? Now imagine the kind of life he lives.

Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Alakija are forbes billionaires with the lowest owning N400bn in assets to the big boys Dangote and Adenuga who own more than N3trn in assets each and they all have children. But you are here shouting this guy is king of enjoyment, someone that probably has an empire worth N20bn at most. I have only mentioned the real billionaires above, you should know the long list of names I've omitted.

There are a lot of people who ball intensely in this country and don't have Instagram accounts to show off neither do they go around exhibiting crude inferiority complex display of wealth. Even Jowi knows he is a small boy on the island, it is only ignorant people like you he can deceive by driving 3 exotic cars at once.

I am not even sure you live on the island but let me give you expo, when COVID19 is over, drive to Lekki Ikoyi link bridge in the morning so you can see people who drive exotic cars but don't make noise on Instagram.

I must say Jowi's dad has done well for him, my dad didn't even leave N10m for me to inherit when he died but look what this guys father has done for him.

Our prayer should be for God to bless us while we bury our heads in hustle not singing praises of a person and defending him with all your might. A person that does not know you even exist...that's just stupid and mediocre.
That boy has been hyping jowizaza so much I began to even think they were related or something. grin How can a sane man say nobody is enjoying Nigeria more than him lol. Taking pics in exotic cars and hotel rooms and posting them on Instagram for people like him to drool about really caused this.. I don't think he lives on the island. If he does, he won't be saying this nonsense. If you dey count 50 rich kids and ballers for island, if jowizaza manages to make the list, na small e for remain make e no make am.
Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2020
Gabonese:

Keep quiet there kid. You been offending alot of people lately. Remorseless third class graduate. no go for find food chop before you wear black and white like aye cultist. Criminal.
DREAMZZZ weytin dey happen wey this guy open your yansh like this? See as you resemble person wey dem just finish use do burnt offering. cheesy
Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by Tayor23(m): 9:41am On Apr 13, 2020
GamalNasser:

Omo I have already gotten my breakthrough so calm down , we can only get richer from this point ..I am not hyping him but saying a fact, I see him in my estate a lot so I know what I am saying .., me sef for age and back ground I dey try
bros a beg who u be? I don't know any rich man in this..Help me o Lord!
Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by Tmb78(m): 9:52am On Apr 13, 2020
PHAYOL81:

Don't mind him. It's only bigot when it doesn't favour them. Had it been what I said's against another tribe (especially the ones he loathes), I trust he'd be one of those to like the post. Pathetic, ain't it?
Soo pathetic.
Very funny miscreants

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by SocialJustice: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2020
KingAzubuike:

That boy has been hyping jowizaza so much I began to even think they were related or something. grin How can a sane man say nobody is enjoying Nigeria more than him lol. Taking pics in exotic cars and hotel rooms and posting them on Instagram for people like him to drool about really caused this.. I don't think he lives on the island. If he does, he won't be saying this nonsense. If you dey count 50 rich kids and ballers for island, if jowizaza manages to make the list, na small e for remain make e no make am.
I'm very sure he won't make top 50 but quantifying these things can be very hard as some of the real ballers love a very quiet life and some have abandoned Nigeria completely. Nobody will know David Adeleke if he wasn't a musician, imagine how many more like him are out there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea / Burna Boy Calls Out MTV Base For Not Nominating Him For MAMA Awards 2015 / BBA: Completely Unclad Esther Taking Her Bath [18+ Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.