Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed (77926 Views)

ESN Is Needed/ Edo On Fire As Fulani Herdsmen Houses Destroyed In Edo (videos) / Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Komkom, Izuoma In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Xandelle: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Boko Haram will bomb a place in the south. Then they will use jihadist sympathizers like Astark to deflect the issues so no one talks about it... Nice strategy Boko Haram.. But your end days are near.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Anambralstson: 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
humilitypays:
stop it, are you not smart enough to know that Astark is a disgruntled Yoruba Boy pretending to be Edo person to insult Igbos and push Igbos to start attacking Edo people in an effort to cause Edo people on nairaland to start hating Igbos like some Yorubas here.

You guys ought to be smarter than this na haba.

Even the lady I quoted below noticed it but you a dull Igbo person couldn't notice this. It is their new tactics to bring more tribes into their hating squad for Igbos, reason well next time and don't fall them. Next time, just tell such person to stop pretending to be the tribe he is claiming to be and move on. Like that the rest readers will know who they are. Don't attack other tribes because of what one foolish disgruntled Yoruba boy typed on a faceless forum please stop it.

Even the way he was repeating that Oyo state is bigger than Biafra should have told you who he is but you were not smart enough to decode it angry

Didn't you see what this lady wrote
She is smarter than you trying to defend Igbos blindly, learn from her angry
They are not smart, from his writeups I knew the guy was a typical Yoruba guy from Oyo state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by 2020Experience(m): 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
you think benins gives a Bleep about igbos and their Biafra?

When igbos wanted to leave nigeria the first time what did the benins say? We said don't add us to your plan and leave our region alone but instead you attack us.

Nothing concern us concern Biafra, it's the fulani you should be fighting

Mumu undecided

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
tribal bomb explosion already been seen from pages 1 to this one.. they know how to get at the southern people. throw them the bone and the dogs will start to fight..while the looting and stealing is ongoing... ignorant will not kill us...
how.many southern States have received the 20k promised for the vulnerable households?? but the North are been paid the money.. now we come here to talk in the rubbish as if Igbo,Yorubas Edo are not southerners and Nigerians that need this money too..let your ignorant make you blind to the real reason why you are alive and be able to collect your own rights as a citizen

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by watchindelta(m): 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Even with coro? Ummm undecided
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by SilvaBullet: 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Daboomb:

The lockdown is not allowing you to bring food to the table, just like other millions of Nigerian men.
Your wife too is bringing nothing to the table presently, family is broke.

But should that be a reason for your wife to be insulting you?
Why cant wives tolerate small setback with their husbands, why is it that almost all women with change from loving wives to abusive bitches, once a man cannot bring money to the table?

Is the marriage always all about the money the man brings?
I've heard people say "Money-go, Woman-go" but it is not supposed to be so, for a wife.

And why is Men like you still think they have a wife, when the events you just narrated shows that what you have is someone taking advantage of you and your income?
Such women dont qualify to be called a WIFE and the earlier you get that into your head and do away with the Gold-digger (literally), the better for you.
Imagine if you had a permanent accident (God forbid) and you cant ever work or walk again, what do you think that your wife will do?
She will abandon you to your fate and move on with anothe rman and you will die of despair
. angry angry undecided

I cant give you out fo my own money, to feed such woman except their is a way to separate it such that she does not taste out of it, l detest such women.

BTW: there is no shame in being brole during a lockdown, we are all broke (relatively) and you may recieve more help if you put the shame aside because people are wary of giving money to professional beggars, most of whom creat a 'begging account" on nairaland. grin grin
I am not sure who sent me the money, N1, 500 but if it was you or whoever did your rivers of joy shall never run dry in Jesus name.. My family sent their warm regards.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Fummzy808(f): 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Oh my God
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by kollinz1234(m): 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
I only know about the sex trafficking part and I also know our leaders have been dealing with it unlike your leaders that encourage you people to go to other countries and places and do crimes.

Child trafficking is igbo affair now, just this year we heard of igbos stealing northern babies and selling them to orphanage in igbo land and giving them Christians names.

Truth be told igbos are the real criminals in sex trafficking in Edo state, they go to rural areas and brainwash the people thinking they will live and work in abroad unknown to them they are going into sex works.

So I don't blame them unlike igbos they go to south Africa, China,India and many countries and be pushing cocaine and other drugs.

Your names and reputation have spoilt around the globe and you are dragging all Nigerians with you
I don't usually respond to such things, but if u spend less of ur time answering every one that quote u on nairaland, u might not be Soo asleep as to watch the igbos become the most successful tribe in your state only to wake up and begin to envy them. Out there are series of opportunities, all you need to do is grab them. Igbo has no land mass yet in every state of the federation, they are the ones living in the best and most luxurious places why their host keep selling out their lands and living in miserable places, then get frustrated with envy and start asking the Igbo to leave their land so they can get it back. But sorry, u cannot eat ur cake and have it. I AM IGBO, I HAVE OBTAINED EVERYTHING I HAVE THROUGH COURAGE AND HARDWORK IF YOU ARE NOT LAZY, DARE THE ODDS AND BE LIKE ME

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by humilitypays(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Anambralstson:

They are not smart, from his writeups I knew the guy was a typical Yoruba guy from Oyo state.
Yes, that's their new tactics online now to get more tribes to hate Igbos.

No tribe hate Igbos cos Igbos are law abiding wherever they live. They live in peace with their hosts. Only few inconsequential number of Igbos indulge in crimes just like we have them in all tribes and races.

I once lived in the middlebelt, when I was relocating the locals were not happy, they were saying this one Igbo people are leaving this town and leaving us with wicked Fulanis, that means there is big problem in this town.

Many tribes see Igbos as Americans who fight for others and bring development but just as Arabs and some Muslims see Americans as evil people, some tribes and people still see Igbos as devils even when Igbos have done nothing bad to them, it is normal in life to hate the smartest person, Igbos should know this by now and just ignore them and not join them in attacking or condemning other tribes and making those other tribes to hate Igbos unnecessarily

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by DabuIIIT: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
MelesZenawi:
They are now in Benin...

God pass them.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by tatatar: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
GraGra247:

THUNDER grind your empty brain to pieces there.

Whatever did ibos do to you. Have they ever bombed anybody since your useless existence
They have killed hundreds of thousands with fake drugs alone,let's not start mentioning their other crimes and you're asking what they've done undecided
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by citruslimited(m): 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
And who taught and equip the ordinary people on how to make bombs. That's a figure out
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Justiceleague1: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
I only know about the sex trafficking part and I also know our leaders have been dealing with it unlike your leaders that encourage you people to go to other countries and places and do crimes.

Child trafficking is igbo affair now, just this year we heard of igbos stealing northern babies and selling them to orphanage in igbo land and giving them Christians names.

Truth be told igbos are the real criminals in sex trafficking in Edo state, they go to rural areas and brainwash the people thinking they will live and work in abroad unknown to them they are going into sex works.

So I don't blame them unlike igbos they go to south Africa, China,India and many countries and be pushing cocaine and other drugs.

Your names and reputation have spoilt around the globe and you are dragging all Nigerians with you

Uhundan nokhua nakhin.. uhundan nokhua!!!!!!!

If you actually are from Edo then you are a disgrace.

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Obiobidgbo14: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
humilitypays:
stop it, are you not smart enough to know that Astark is a disgruntled Yoruba Boy pretending to be Edo person to insult Igbos and push Igbos to start attacking Edo people in an effort to cause Edo people on nairaland to start hating Igbos like some Yorubas here.

Even the lady I quoted below noticed it but you a dull Igbo person couldn't notice this. It is their new tactics to bring more tribes into their hating squad for Igbos, reason well next time and don't fall for their nework tactive of inciting other tribes against Igbos by claiming to be another tribe to abuse Igbos or claim to be Igbos to abuse other tribes so other tribes can join them to hate Igbos for no reason.

Next time, just tell such person to stop pretending to be the tribe he is claiming to be and move on. Like that the rest readers will know who they are. Don't attack other tribes because of what one foolish disgruntled Yoruba boy typed on a faceless forum please stop it.

Even the way he was repeating that Oyo state is bigger than Biafra should have told you who he is but you were not smart enough to decode it angry

These people don't have conscience.whenever I look at their antecedent I shook my head because they can put fire that can engulf the whole world.They call it being sophisticated but I see them as people without conscience.Please,I most still say that some of them are exceptional good but bad ones among them are devilishly bad.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by IMASTEX: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
donvicky2007:
Picture or?

But why this bomb blast around residential areas, something is very fishy and our government isn't telling us the truth, only if we have a government.
Not everything has pictures. My friend lives next street to the location. We spoke at length yesterday on the subject. The area is heavily populated with Hausa/Fulani including the house itself.
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by geokay777(m): 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
donvicky2007:
Picture or?

But why this bomb blast around residential areas, something is very fishy and our government isn't telling us the truth, only if we have a government.
It could result from all these mushroom gas vendors within residential areas.
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Fucsheetup(f): 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
bro no one cares your entire region isn't even bigger than Oyo state.

USA is made up of over 50 states and most are larger than Nigeria.

Your people keep constituting nuisance round the world from South Africa to China spoiling our names.

Don't hold your leaders by the balls and tell them to move your criminal people from our region and those other countries
The reason we know the Libya route to Italy is because of your Benin sisters running away from that pitiful state to do prostitution. The whole world knows Benin women for prostitution and Benin men for cultism and you have the nerve to talk about spoiling of who’s name? Please face your muddy roads, ancient buildings and abandoned industries and keep your smelling mouth shut. Nigeria is bad but I have never seen a more myopic, backwards set of people in my life until I stepped foot in Edo State. The other day some illiterates from this same place nearly burned me alive for insinuating that their Oba can be penetrated by a bullet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Youngjohnosas: 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
SilvaBullet:

When sentiment is the fulcrum from whence your excuse is executed expect bullcrap to be the result of your thesis.

For every 20 Edo man or woman that was oppressed, ill-treated and marginalized feeling dehumanized in this country, there are 150 more Ijaws, 250 more Ibos, 100 more Urhobos, 300 more Yoruba and 350 more Hausas etc feeling the same way. It's not an excuse for the sad Libyan story or the unprecedented state of armed robbery.

Arguing that your men aren't lazy is like China telling the world intellectual property theft is alien to them.
Your problem is beyond this world,most of the evil happenings in Benin city and environs is perpetrated by ur brothers here, I don't know of the Edo youths that are into armed robberies like you are foolishly insinuating, if you are from the east just try and take a look at ur brothers are are on death row In prisons over the world.

most brothels in Edo state are littered with Ibo hustlers, the Urhobos and Ijaw you are citing as an example aren't left out ,a whole lot of them are in Europe illegally, u can wail and kill ur self..

illegal migration till last year or thereabouts was risky but never illegal. so my summation is what soever gibberish you are foolishly painting us with ur trive is worse off. we know who introduced kidnapping, drug peddling, ritual money etc. in Nigeria .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
limeta:

Bodiaye my brother
ofure, happy Easter

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by GraGra247(m): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
tatatar:

They have killed hundreds of thousands with fake drugs alone,let's not start mentioning their other crimes and you're asking what they've done undecided

Yes. So now only Igbos sell drugs in the entire Nigeria.

All the crimes committed are only Igbos. All the stealing looting killings and bombings are all Igbos.

You see why I said raw THUNDER should grind all your empty brains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Youngjohnosas: 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
IMASTEX:

Not everything has pictures. My friend lives next street to the location. We spoke at length yesterday on the subject. The area is heavily populated with Hausa/Fulani including the house itself.
that house is inhabited by Edo Indigenes from Auchi not Hausa/fulani,although they are Muslims but not from the North.
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Fucsheetup(f): 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:

Hahahahahahahhahaha. CLOWN!! The only thing your leaders deal with in is the frustration of their youths. The average Benin youth doesn’t even know his right from his left, they cannot comprehend a working system. A place were all the working companies had to run from because of the evil perpetrated by their government. Go to Edo state, littered with dilapidated buildings all around, even the rich men who came to invest in your state could not deal with the backwardness and evil going on. All the social vices in this world can be found in Benin city. I thank God for my life, I was rescued by an angel before they killed me in UNIBEN.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
bro no one cares your entire region isn't even bigger than Oyo state.

USA is made up of over 50 states and most are larger than Nigeria.

Your people keep constituting nuisance round the world from South Africa to China spoiling our names.

Don't hold your leaders by the balls and tell them to move your criminal people from our region and those other countries

There's no state in the US larger than Nigeria except Alaska

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by executive12: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
you think benins gives a Bleep about igbos and their Biafra?

When igbos wanted to leave nigeria the first time what did the benins say? We said don't add us to your plan and leave our region alone but instead you attack us.

Nothing concern us concern Biafra, it's the fulani you should be fighting

Lazy fool, but your people joined other stupid Nigerians to fight to prevent Igbos from leaving your shithole. Fulani slave, your masters have arrived to take what belongs to them (and that is your land). You better leave.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Sijo01(f): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
A lady on jihab was captured on camera preventing the press crew from entering the compound the explosion allegedly took place.
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Fucsheetup(f): 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Youngjohnosas:
Your problem is beyond this world,most of the evil happenings in Benin city and environs is perpetrated by ur brothers here, I don't know of the Edo youths that are into armed robberies like you are foolishly insinuating, if you are from the east just try and take a look at ur brothers are are on death row In prisons over the world.

most brothels in Edo state are littered with Ibo hustlers, the Urhobos and Ijaw you are citing as an example aren't left out ,a whole lot of them are in Europe illegally, u can wail and kill ur self..

illegal migration till last year or thereabouts was risky but never illegal. so my summation is what soever gibberish you are foolishly painting us with ur trive is worse off. we know who introduced kidnapping, drug peddling, ritual money etc. in Nigeria .
KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF. 98% OF THE LADIES CAUGHT IN EUROPE DOING PROSTITUTION ARE EDO STATE NATIVES BUT THE ONES IN YOUR STATE ARE FOREIGNERS cheesy cheesy cheesy

“illegal migration till last year or thereabouts was risky but never illegal” Lmao!!!! shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by SilvaBullet: 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Youngjohnosas: 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
Fucsheetup:
The reason we know the Libya route to Italy is because of your Benin sisters running away from that pitiful state to do prostitution. The whole world knows Benin women for prostitution and Benin men for cultism and you have the nerve to talk about spoiling of who’s name? Please face your muddy roads, ancient buildings and abandoned industries and keep your smelling mouth shut. Nigeria is bad but I have never seen a more myopic, backwards set of people in my life until I stepped foot in Edo State. The other day some illiterates from this same place nearly burned me alive for insinuating that their Oba can be penetrated by a bullet.
I hope Benin is also not the reason why ur brothers are in death row in almost all prisons of the world .they are now persona non grata in South Africa and killing themselves in South Africa.i have visited almost all the eastern tribes and I am yet to see the development u are talking about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Crixxx: 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
humilitypays:

Even the lady I quoted below noticed it but you a dull Igbo person couldn't notice this. It is their new tactics to bring more tribes into their hating squad for Igbos, reason well next time and don't fall for their nework tactive of inciting other tribes against Igbos by claiming to be another tribe to abuse Igbos or claim to be Igbos to abuse other tribes so other tribes can join them to hate Igbos for no reason.

Next time, just tell such person to stop pretending to be the tribe he is claiming to be and move on. Like that the rest readers will know who they are. Don't attack other tribes because of what one foolish disgruntled Yoruba boy typed on a faceless forum please stop it.

Exactly I noticed as well. Typical of an afonja..
Even his slowpoke brothers were siding him few pages back. All I could see was frustrated men in pampers, depressed by anything Igbo. So I walked pass..

Nl is totally useless and lawless. The mods are inefficient fools tbh.. Any mod that feels pained at this can do all he knows how to do best(ban me).

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Sososo(f): 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Why is there explosion all over the place? Is covid 19 simultaneous to explosion?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Am Father To All Bayelsans - Jonathan As Sylva, Lyon Visit / Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.