Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed (77912 Views)

ESN Is Needed/ Edo On Fire As Fulani Herdsmen Houses Destroyed In Edo (videos) / Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Komkom, Izuoma In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
Meeyankee:

But so many Igbo big names politicians are not supporting this your movement . Though from your statement you make some sense .

In a corrupt country you don't expect them to support the movement.... In the whole world there has never been a secession in fantastically corrupt nation that politicians from the seceding part of that country will support such movement.... The world knows these

So what gets you referendum is PERSISTENCE AND RESOLUTE

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sweetjohn(m): 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
Daboomb:

This is the part of HISTORY that most Igbos shiled from telling their children.
When you dont tell your Children the TRUTH, how do you expect them to heal?

For example, Igbo Parents will not tell their Children that the South West refused to join in the Secession Plan, because they felt and said they were not in a position (MILITARILY) to wage a war. All the Garrissons in the SW were occupied by Northern Soldiers, making the SW vulnerable. Thay asked Ojukwu to HOLD ON for a more opportuned time, when success is better assured.
OJUKWU IGNORED them and declared secession.

Igbo Parents would not tell their Children that the SW stood aloof, refused to participate in the war but Biafran soldiers kept attacking the SW, using the excuse that Lagos was the Capital of Nigeria. But even at that, was Benin kingdom, Ondo, etc also capitals of Nigeria?

Igbo parents would not tell their Children that Biafra ttacked benin Kingdom, looted the Central bank in benin and burned it down, stole all assets of the kingdom and imposed taxes on the benin people, curtailing all their human rights!

Igbo Parents will not tell their Children that the only reason the SW got involved on the Federal side was because the Biafran army was bombing the SW unrelentlessly, instead of carrying their bombs up North where those fighting them are from. .Same way the Igbos of today keeps attacking Yorubas when it is not Yorubas that is declaring Pyhton dance in the South East, rahter Yorubas accommodate them like brothers, all over Yoruba lands
Who folds their hands and allow someone else to bomb them out?
SW has no choice than to defend its land

We can go on and on,, the misinformation of their Children, by Igbo parents is what is fuelling the fued between both tribes and it is what is unfortunately and ironically, preventing the actualisation of Biafra.
Biafra can never be achieved without the support of the SW, the earlier the SE understands that, the better. Even Kanu is beginning to see reason in that direction now, hence his romance with Sowore
. undecided undecided

Before anyne responds, please think properly first.
Lies brother... Keep it up, Lucifer is applauding the talent he has given you and Lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
blowjohn:

Heard it was due to an electrician trying to incinerate some things

Yea same way the second one in Lagos was meadow rock and the one is OYO I think was truck conveying explosives
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
Princedapace:

Sincerely, I dont know why southerners keep fighting them selves when the main problem is the northerners. It is a shame southerners are very fo olish. I don even tire to talk about this. At least, thank u for this. I dont know how someone dragged igbos into this. I strongly feel some people lie with their identity just to drag igbos into stu-pid things.

I wonder when Igbos became the problem of Edo people grin

Some group of people are busy bombing southern Nigeria, killing and raping women in our villages and all some people think here is to fight and insult igbos. Wow!

Thank u at least for saying the obvious.
I don’t think the guy that made that statement is from Edo state,, we and Igbo have been happening living together.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by amosedwin1: 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dry Easter... Just lock up in my room right now... No food to eat... My neighbor is outta no where to be found
Please help a friend. So broke right now
Union Bank 0043895578
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Jack500: 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Princedapace:

Sincerely, I dont know why southerners keep fighting them selves when the main problem is the northerners. It is a shame southerners are very fo olish. I don even tire to talk about this. At least, thank u for this. I dont know how someone dragged igbos into this. I strongly feel some people lie with their identity just to drag igbos into stu-pid things.

I wonder when Igbos became the problem of Edo people grin

Some group of people are busy bombing southern Nigeria, killing and raping women in our villages and all some people think here is to fight and insult igbos. Wow!

Thank u at least for saying the obvious.

U see why u need sense now. So in ur mind, astark is Yoruba, abi? Or wat is d obvious she is staying? Both of u need rehabilitation. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Elxandre(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Wetin dey worry this tribalist fools sef.
We're talking serious stuff, they've come again with inane stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Finnese001: 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
you are the mumu man looking for argument and attention all over nairaland.

The truth is nobody wants your people in their region that's just the truth

because of envy and jealousy

but sorry because we will keep bleeping your women and be catching out on a daily in your state

we dominate your businesses lol

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Kennyfancy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Salvador1:
From Lagos to ondo Now it's Benin
Next May be delta and Anambra

The lifeless one and his foot soldiers using opportunity of this lock down to perpetuate that terrorist attacks.

They will soon meet their dooms day.
. Maybe ur Compound with ur Family, leave Delta out of it

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by blowjohn(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Meeyankee:

I tire ooo . I come Dey feel say the guy come from another planet.

Lol
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by ochiosa(m): 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Let the neighborhood bear the consequences, why would someone be producing bomb around you and you keep quiet.
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by blowjohn(m): 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Yea same way the second one in Lagos was meadow rock and the one is OYO I think was truck conveying explosives

Well I called someone in benin about 10 mins ago and that's what he told me
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Prechgold1180(m): 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Are you the moderator of Benin kingdom page?

oga I am a benin man so know what you are saying ibo people has not done anywrong to Benin
They are nice and loving people so shut wat you are saying

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
limeta:

Lol
I'm a slave

Take it easy on yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by frozen70(f): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
LORDofODDS:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/explosion-rocks-benin-houses-destroyed-2/

So people still produce bomb in residential areas instead of forests
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sylve11: 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
limeta:

See yr joblessness
Do i sound like an English person to you
Do you know any English person that speaks Esan language.

I like this reply... cool

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Starmario(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
LORDofODDS:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/explosion-rocks-benin-houses-destroyed-2/

The entire southern Nigeria should be there debating amongst themselves about who, what and why.....

The war is coming to their door step, the should kept arguing and see results

Very intelligent stupid people

Yes ....all of us

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Prechgold1180:
oga I am a benin man so know what you are saying ibo people has not done anywrong to Benin
They are nice and loving people so shut wat you are saying

Did you read the post of the Benin guy I replied?

Go read and know who to blame.

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nostradamus: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
I hope they won't tell us this is another asteroid strike.
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
rusher14:

What's your old moniker on this forum?
I appreciate you, and you have responded well,
The advice I give youths of today is: if possible, you don't really need marriage. What would I have rather do, divorce after three children? It's a cross I'll have to bear until my kids are matured enough to cater for themselves.
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
Can I mail you
rusher14:

What's your old moniker on this forum?
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
blowjohn:

Well I called someone in benin about 10 mins ago and that's what he told me

Calming public panic
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by profosenogoboy: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
they are part of the problem, if you don't live in rural areas you won't understand
U people are lazy and also jealous of the Igbo prosperity, that is why u made such stupid comment but very soon u will know whom is your problem between Hausa/ Fulani and the Igbos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Uncletony(m): 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
you think benins gives a Bleep about igbos and their Biafra?

When igbos wanted to leave nigeria the first time what did the benins say? We said don't add us to your plan and leave our region alone but instead you attack us.

Nothing concern us concern Biafra, it's the fulani you should be fighting
One day, Biafra will be actualized so you can asslick ur Fulani masters without constituing nuisance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Ezmans: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
undecided I'm sure Edo people in South East are less than 10,000
this the reason the south I'll loose in any war against the north, they have leave bomb explosion only to attack igbos & Biafra sorry for you people

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by RTSC: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
ezenwajosh:

And you still hate THEY ARE ASKING FOR SECESSION
You just played right into his hands. Common sense is not common.

Instead of you to ask him when has igbos ever been violent, you started talking about secession.

Wetin concen edo with secession?

The guy may not even be from edo state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by PDJT: 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Isinweke:

Both of you are from the North.

Keep deceiving yourselves
[/s]

-Ïsï adighï gï nma. “Isinweke” my foot, more like Ïsï-Akï.
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by adelaja70(m): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
grin calling a state a village when your entire Biafra region isn't even bigger than Oyo state is very funny and ironic.

You people should be the last talking about size
Not bigger than OYO state? No wonder they refuse to live there, lmao!

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Ïsï adighï gï nma. “Isinweke” my foot, more like Ïsï-Akï.

You lack sense,
Anyone can use Google Translator
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
This is Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by blowjohn(m): 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Calming public panic

Hmm.
I trust benin people. Them go reach there to find out the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post / I Am Father To All Bayelsans - Jonathan As Sylva, Lyon Visit / Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.