Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA (90714 Views)

Japa: Federal Government Urges Universities To Produce More Doctors / Resident Doctors Issue 14-day Ultimatum To Enugu Govt To Employ More Doctors / Doctors To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over NUC’s PhD Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Rotji(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
As usual the clueless FG will say they are not aware that Nigerian health professionals are planning to massively migrate

1 Like

Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
psychologist:
When US President Donald Trump built a fence between USA and Mexico, it was meant to block Mexican from entering US, as we speak, strange and unprecedented things have happened in this period of Corona Virus, the government of Mexico is doing everything possible to stop US citizens from entering their country.

What goes around comes around, US citizens are destroying their own fence to enter Mexico due to increasing Covid-19 infections.

USA has more than 489,000 cases of Covid-19 while Mexico has less than 3,500 cases. US citizens are running away from their homes to be refugees in Mexico, this is a lesson, even a rich person can borrow a needle from a poor person.

Don't despise your fellow being because of where you are today.
The table can turn.

When God bless you financially, don't build walls but expand your tables to accommodate the poor. Position is not possession.

Don't be mean because nobody knows what the future holds.

I need you, you need me . Be safe, stay home.
COVID-19 is real
take one meat.

Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by gbemishile: 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
I have a cousin who is a doctor in the US.
May Allah keep u and ur family safe
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
As A Bonafide Israeli Man Of Igbo Descent, I Believe It Is Better To Travel Out Of This Worthless Contraption Called Nigeria Than To Continue To Suffer And Die In This Country. We Igbos Are Not Nigerians And Can Never Be Nigerians Till Thy Kingdom Kom

Ok... So what are you??

Immigrants
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by SexytorresE(f): 12:08am On Apr 13, 2020
I will do same
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by enemyofprogress: 12:24am On Apr 13, 2020
Xisnin:

Unpatriotic element.
it is still better than staying behind in Nigeria
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by israelp(m): 12:38am On Apr 13, 2020
doctors are nt d solution to dis issues,,..how many doctors in d world did dy need?..stil pple are dying,
covid-19 in d usa require heat solution to clear it atmosphere first,tempesure of 23-35.oc..engineers are needed most doctors only require 30percent,..

They are making d wrong move!!!
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Brenn594(m): 1:02am On Apr 13, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
As A Bonafide Israeli Man Of Igbo Descent, I Believe It Is Better To Travel Out Of This Worthless Contraption Called Nigeria Than To Continue To Suffer And Die In This Country. We Igbos Are Not Nigerians And Can Never Be Nigerians Till Thy Kingdom Kom
no wahalla now,wetin emeka no go see 4 nairaland cheesy
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Brenn594(m): 1:03am On Apr 13, 2020
Me self i'm a curetor...i pass doctor.
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by sammklef225(m): 1:04am On Apr 13, 2020
Please wait oo I'm not understanding
Our own 9ja doctors are leaving for US when our government sent for chinko doctors to help us How does this correlate abeg??
This system no is Fu**ked up already! Taah
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by KyleXYZ: 1:20am On Apr 13, 2020
Story story...

itsme01:
angry

Same US issuing out bans to everyone including our hardworking professionals now posted on their embassy website for Nigeria Doctors to apply

Chinese gave Nigerians 15 highly trained Doctors for free, cargo Plane load of face mask, 50 ventilators, drugs, and reliefs packages, US and Trump extracted their people from Nigeria, banned Nigerians legitimate immigrant , almost ruined Airpeace's Allen Onyeama and now they want our Doctors, pouching and toasting them

What was US response during Africa and Nigeria's Ebola crisis? they refused giving us an experimental drug.. When Boko haram killed hundreds daily what did US do? they refuse weapon sales to Jonathan because we rejected Gay and Lesbianism.

PayPal and Ebay refused registering Hard working Nigerians, Now Alibaba and AliExpress from China registers us and many youth can now trade and do mini importation without being termed Yahoo, infact if not for chinko phones many wont access internet yet they want to use propaganda to make us reject 5G network

Now they are calling our Doctors to their early deaths, since their racist ones wont work, luring us back to deadly slavery

Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by highbee02: 1:34am On Apr 13, 2020
Somebody should wake me up when they are in need of teachers

1 Like

Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by colestephan86: 1:48am On Apr 13, 2020
humilitypays:
I studied pharmacy and I will be okay with 200k per month sir. I graduated with 2/1 (4.48 CGPA),help me sir cry
Send a copy of your success letter or any proof you graduated with 4.48
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by colestephan86: 1:49am On Apr 13, 2020
humilitypays:
I studied pharmacy and I will be okay with 200k per month sir. I graduated with 2/1 (4.48 CGPA),help me sir cry
Send a copy of your success letter or any proof you graduated with 4.48
I assure you , if you can Ill get you a job at swipha.
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by allandutch: 3:00am On Apr 13, 2020
topmaike:
wetin USA give us

Exactly. US doesn't need to give us anything, their influence is already well established here. Why kiss ass when you have too many countries fighting for the right to kiss your ass.

China's influence is not that established yet. They want what the US have so they'll seduce our government with seemingly free stuff and then 100X through loans, project handling and easy access to the country's market.

It's a game. There's no such thing as free stuff. Whatever it is that they give you now they'll get it back. 100 times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by xpool(m): 3:20am On Apr 13, 2020
itsme01:
angry

Same US issuing out bans to everyone including our hardworking professionals now posted on their embassy website for Nigeria Doctors to apply

Chinese gave Nigerians 15 highly trained Doctors for free, cargo Plane load of face mask, 50 ventilators, drugs, and reliefs packages, US and Trump extracted their people from Nigeria, banned Nigerians legitimate immigrant , almost ruined Airpeace's Allen Onyeama and now they want our Doctors, pouching and toasting them

What was US response during Africa and Nigeria's Ebola crisis? they refused giving us an experimental drug.. When Boko haram killed hundreds daily what did US do? they refuse weapon sales to Jonathan because we rejected Gay and Lesbianism.

PayPal and Ebay refused registering Hard working Nigerians, Now Alibaba and AliExpress from China registers us and many youth can now trade and do mini importation without being termed Yahoo, infact if not for chinko phones many wont access internet yet they want to use propaganda to make us reject 5G network

Now they are calling our Doctors to their early deaths, since their racist ones wont work, luring us back to deadly slavery

Can a Nigerian doctor or any professional be employed in China?

If Nigeria yahoo guys do to Chinese half, what we did to Americans, China will poison every Nigerian.

Your write up is so full falsehood and sentiments,
Yet I can bet my life that if you and your entire generation are granted American visa with green card, and Chinese visa with work permit, you will go to church and give testimony that you all have been given American visa
I know will never look at the Chinese visa.

If I decide to take you on point for point, I will be wasting my time.

Since started taken chinko and Indian drugs, was when Nigerians started having terminal ailments like stroke, high and low bp, diabetics, cancer and ulcer in droves.

EVEN WITH THE COVID19 DEATH RATE I USA, DOCTORS AND NURSES STILL WANT TO GO.

But you can lie,

1 Like

Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by xpool(m): 3:22am On Apr 13, 2020
allandutch:

Exactly. US doesn't need to give us anything, their influence is already well established here. Why kiss ass when you have too many countries fighting for the right to kiss your ass.

China's influence is not that established yet. They want what the US have so they'll seduce our government with seemingly free stuff and then 100X through loans, project handling and easy access to the country's market.

It's a game. There's no such thing as free stuff. Whatever it is that they give you now they'll get it back. 100 times.
Tell them
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Convention107: 5:16am On Apr 13, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
make una no shout for presidential seat
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by alphaNomega: 5:44am On Apr 13, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

Is this what you tell yourself? Well, today is your lucky day because I came across your post.

Do you know that the Igbos are the only major tribe (of the top 3) whose entire borders lies within the geographic construct called Nigeria?

Do you also know that there is absolutely no relationship, either historical or genetically between the Igbos and the Jewish race?

I see posts like yours as a unique case of cognitive dissonance were by you deny the obvious (in this case being a Nigerian) and claim a fictitious status (being a Jew/of Jewish origin).

Your parent and/or peers may have misinformed you on this all these years but fear not, it is not too late to correct yourself and learn the right thing.

Start now, read books, not gossip columns and blogsites. You will become a better person.
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Palehair: 6:04am On Apr 13, 2020
xpool:

Can a Nigerian doctor or any professional be employed in China?

If Nigeria yahoo guys do to Chinese half, what we did to Americans, China will poison every Nigerian.

Your write up is so full falsehood and sentiments,
Yet I can bet my life that if you and your entire generation are granted American visa with green card, and Chinese visa with work permit, you will go to church and give testimony that you all have been given American visa
I know will never look at the Chinese visa.

If I decide to take you on point for point, I will be wasting my time.

Since started taken chinko and Indian drugs, was when Nigerians started having terminal ailments like stroke, high and low bp, diabetics, cancer and ulcer in droves.

EVEN WITH THE COVID19 DEATH RATE I USA, DOCTORS AND NURSES STILL WANT TO GO.

But you can lie,

You didn't even have to answer the pound. When someone writes without facts or research, it shows who they really are

1 Like

Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by canacitizen: 6:34am On Apr 13, 2020
psychologist:
When US President Donald Trump built a fence between USA and Mexico, it was meant to block Mexican from entering US, as we speak, strange and unprecedented things have happened in this period of Corona Virus, the government of Mexico is doing everything possible to stop US citizens from entering their country.

What goes around comes around, US citizens are destroying their own fence to enter Mexico due to increasing Covid-19 infections.

USA has more than 489,000 cases of Covid-19 while Mexico has less than 3,500 cases. US citizens are running away from their homes to be refugees in Mexico, this is a lesson, even a rich person can borrow a needle from a poor person.

Don't despise your fellow being because of where you are today.
The table can turn.

When God bless you financially, don't build walls but expand your tables to accommodate the poor. Position is not possession.

Don't be mean because nobody knows what the future holds.

I need you, you need me . Be safe, stay home.
COVID-19 is real
can you send me the link or where you get the fact from?
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Jeffy1206(m): 6:48am On Apr 13, 2020
For the doctors going, Pls endeavour to write your Will before leaving cos chances of coming back is 50/50
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by gaskiyamagana: 7:14am On Apr 13, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

"A bonafide Israeli man of igbo descent.... "
I can't just stop laugh, laughing, laughter. Bloders, how did you fail to catch flight we com carry your ORIGINAL bloders?
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Donme2: 9:33am On Apr 13, 2020
Hmmmm. Dr should also consider the deadly covid 19 they are going to face not just the big pay...
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Adlac(m): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2020
I can't agree less to this.

itsme01:
angry

Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by writeprof(m): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2020
itsme01:
angry

The sad irony of international politics. We need selfless people as politicians to give Nigerians a better deal in global affairs.
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by olamariamjonez(m): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Calling to come and face corona abi? Mo ti gbo (I don hear)
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Tharaja(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin grin
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by pbidex(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
waynejesus:

How much... Make we talk

Sent you message on WhatsApp
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Kingsley10000: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jelzin2412:

Those senators earn a lil above N44M/month that's way more than $1M per year.
My question is this; What exactly do they contribute to the country to earn up to 10% of that amount?
Baba pls help me.I'm really feeling the brunt of this stay at home associated with covid19 pandemic here in lagos.Nothing is too much sir.God bless
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by ModestGal(f): 7:17am On Jun 18, 2020
KyleXYZ:
Story story...

Chat directly through signature
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by greensandy: 10:44am On Jun 18, 2020
itsme01:
angry

God bless you a Vigintillion times.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

COVID-19: People Are Celebrating Birthdays, Having Fun In Quarantine(Photos) / What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.