Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA (90754 Views)

Japa: Federal Government Urges Universities To Produce More Doctors / Resident Doctors Issue 14-day Ultimatum To Enugu Govt To Employ More Doctors / Doctors To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over NUC’s PhD Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Princeston1(f): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

its simple manipulation through long served white supremacist propaganda.. doctors are also humans who grew up watching Holywood movie depicting good side of America, they don't know the reason Americans cant become doctors is because of affordable tuition which Nigerians pay through our Oil money and Tax, all our Universities run on tax and Oil money, in US its war they fund
[/s]
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Princeston1(f): 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

Chad and Niger did more to Boko Haram under US nose with US base close by, yet no human right sanctions, Saudi did far worst in Yemen yet nothing of such but $1billion worth of weapons deal... think deeply and you would know or who supplies Boko Haram anti tank weapons, and surface to air missile, who trained them? my guess is the people who train Isis and Osama bin laden
[/s]
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by itsme01: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
grandstar:

There has been lots of human rights abuses agaunstvcibiliansvin the northeast by the military. Summary executions of civilians and arbitrary locking up of thousands of civilians. This simply fuelled Boko haram recruitments by angry kin.

I don't know about the story of Chad and Niger as I lack reliable info. I like speaking based on facts and not emotions.

America does not supply Boko Haram. America's weapons will be too expensive for them to buy. BH will most likely depend in weapons from Russia and China sourced from small arm suppliers in the black market.

America will never supply BH with weapons. Even The thought is presently unfathomable with America very ibstrumental in pushing ISIS back in Syria and Iraq.

more abuses more than that of Guantanamo bay? Nigerian Army were as professional as they could be, but US and its ally denied us arms when it mattered and many died.. Saudi Sunni got fingered in many terrorism funding what did US do? nothing Boko Haram got airdrops of free weapon yet US base close by couldn't pick the fligh on radar? lets not fool ourselves French or US have full knowledge of Boko Haram, and its complicity is cos of uranium in the area or lake chad brent crude

2 Likes

Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Litmus: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:
angry

Same US issuing out bans to everyone including our hardworking professionals now posted on their embassy website for Nigeria Doctors to apply

Chinese gave Nigerians 15 highly trained Doctors for free, cargo Plane load of face mask, 50 ventilators, drugs, and reliefs packages, US and Trump extracted their people from Nigeria, banned Nigerians legitimate immigrant , almost ruined Airpeace's Allen Onyeama and now they want our Doctors, pouching and toasting them

What was US response during Africa and Nigeria's Ebola crisis? they refused giving us an experimental drug.. When Boko haram killed hundreds daily what did US do? they refuse weapon sales to Jonathan because we rejected Gay and Lesbianism.

PayPal and Ebay refused registering Hard working Nigerians, Now Alibaba and AliExpress from China registers us and many youth can now trade and do mini importation without being termed Yahoo, infact if not for chinko phones many wont access internet yet they want to use propaganda to make us reject 5G network

Now they are calling our Doctors to their early deaths, since their racist ones wont work, luring us back to deadly slavery

Lol, this was a satisfying read, which like the perfect meal, leaves nothing more to be desired save a good nap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Xisnin(m): 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
humilitypays:
Why should a Nigerian doctor or nurse remain in Nigeria

Nigerian hospitals pay nurses between NGN50,000 - NGN120,000 a month, which is less than $150 - $300 for a whole month under poor working environment and conditions, whereas their colleagues abroad earn between $3500 - $6,000 monthly, tell me why a Nigerian nurse should remain in Nigeria
Stop worshipping money.
Be content!
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Princeston1(f): 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

more abuses more than that of Guantanamo bay? Nigerian Army were as professional as they could be, but US and its ally denied us arms when it mattered and many died.. Saudi Sunni got fingered in many terrorism funding what did US do? nothing Boko Haram got airdrops of free weapon yet US base close by couldn't pick the fligh on radar? lets not fool ourselves French or US have full knowledge of Boko Haram, and its complicity is cos of uranium in the area or lake chad brent crude
[/s]
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Xisnin(m): 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Period007:
Every month we keep hearing Nigerian doctors are leaving yet there are still a whole lot of them around either jobless or underpaid.
Abeg let us hear word,Every one wants to leave Nigeria not just Doctors.
Because not all of them qualifies for foreign practice.
Yes, doctors are still leaving.
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by SciLab: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Useless Igbos terorists. Please let them travel immediately, I bet you they will not return alive.

Moreover, it's only the igbo doctors that will travel now, no other reasonable region doctor will accept to leave Nigeria.

Ewu
PassingShot:

Who and what is holding you back?

Just few days ago we saw how your fellow Biafrans were crying and begging the Nigerian govt to come to their aid in China? Why didn't they call on Terrorist Kanu or a Biafra government?

Empty barrels making the loudest noise since 1400.

Mistaicey2288:

I guess whenever you wanna fill out any form, it's Igbo or Biafra you write on the country of origin part and not Nigeria.

And i also believe all your credentials bear Igbo or Republic of Biafra as the country addresses on them. Mtcheeww

Continue deceiving yourself there. Oníranù! undecided

Confirmed knobheads and lazy numbskulls who are too lazy to do a simple 30 secs research on the post history of yamuriflathead and decipher that the buffoon is not an Igbo man but a bloody ewedu muslim leper who enjoys attracting insult to Ndigbo.

Even his name 'yamuriflathead' is a dead give away but these oafs can't even fathom the presence of hairs on their empty heads.

See how quick the lazy nincompoops just on the post of their psychotic brother to attack Ndigbo, when the Igbos respond ferociously, you'll opem their dirty gbegiri mouth to lament, point fingers and preach against 'Igbo hate'.

Asswipes!
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by magzey: 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
So shit hole countries get value again? grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by SciLab: 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Smartwave:
Dreamers, Human being make up a country:- if Nigeria is worthless, it simple mean you are worthless. But yet Igbo's still draw fund from federal government purse right? then they must be the same as Nigeria. They still do business inside the Zoo They must be stupid more than animals. They are still living even in the worst zone of northeast? They're foolishness must be so high.

Another mentally lazy aszhole, plz refer to my above post.

^^^Message applies to you too.
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Xisnin(m): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
SciLab:
The US embassy said that it is those health professionals who have already applied for H-1B visas and gotten it that are welcomed not just physicians. Americans even called back some of their retired Clinical Laboratory Scientists to help perform more than 2 million Covid-19 tests and these group of people are in the age group that are susceptible to the disease.

The Nigerian government should double what it pays all health professional across board and give them life insurance.
Even if Nigeria triple the pay, it will still not measure up to foreign wages.
No country pays wages based on another's standard, wages are set based
on economic output.
Nigerian engineers and accountants earn Nigerian salary grade but you hardly see them blackmailing
the government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by SciLab: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Xkale1234:
Bleep you and ur leader idiot get out of this country

Another buffoon, scroll up and refer to my previous message.

Many Nigerians are infinitesimally daft. Lazy thinkers who only think about food,sex, kill, eat.

Tufia!
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Xisnin(m): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
enemyofprogress:
it is still better than staying behind in Nigeria
Unpatriotic element.
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by grandstar(m): 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:

How many inmates are in Guantanamao? Again, it's American and it's a American weapons.

Weapons are sold to the Saudis because it is very good money. That is what Trump said and he was blunt about it.

I don't know of any weapons air drops to BH and were American troops or intelligence stationed on the ground then? The Americans aren't God. They couldn't fully win the war in Afghanistan. They can't detect everything.

You're the first person mentioning uranium. You're obviously a conspiracy theorist from all your writeups. Uranium is the last thing the French or the Americans would want BH to go near as a fallout will be bad. It's radioactive material for heavens sake and even BH aren't stupid. You're not handling pure water. I'm sure the uranium mines are secure from the terrorist. I'm even sure the mines are at least a thousand miles away from the war belt.
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by humilitypays(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
seanwilliam:

lol.. that is why it is advisable to travel out to raise your kids in a saner clime..so that 'humane' mentality would be installed in them... no matter what, as far as you are a naija breed, the ' me and me alone' trait go still dey with you .. an average blackman( nigeria especially) is self centred ( myself inclusive)... for a politician to give out 10 million, believe he has cupped 500 millions.. before a private establishments pays you 20k, believe they've made 800k...

Let me give you another instance, there was a day someone wanted to tip me at my work place.. i was on the PC so he had to send someone to call me, as I was about to reach hi stand, I eavesdropped one of the staff, telling the man that he should not give me the money that I always see money elsewhere.. but as a guy man, I just laughed and greeted the man...
But the man na sabi man, he had to hand over the money to me and asked me to share it according to my wish...
Black is wicked.. this is not inferiority complex or asslicking the white..

Do you know the worst thing??
If you try to be different then be ready to be shunned/ostracized.. they would even plan evil against you.. blackman thinks of himself and his family alone...
nothing but the truth!
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by quiteboy(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin you no well oh, but you talk the truth sha
pyyxxaro:
OP u well sooo

Which kin yeye long text book u post for here sooo

U never hear say people de hungry , how person when never chop won take read this text book

Even Tharaja nor long like this lipsrsealed
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Mistaicey2288: 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
SciLab:

Confirmed knobheads and lazy numbskulls who are too lazy to do a simple 30 secs research on the post history of yamuriflathead and decipher that the buffoon is not an Igbo man but a bloody ewedu muslim leper who enjoys attracting insult to Ndigbo.

Even his name 'yamuriflathead' is a dead give away but these oafs can't even fathom the presence of hairs on their empty heads.

See how quick the lazy nincompoops just on the post of their psychotic brother to attack Ndigbo, when the Igbos respond ferociously, you'll opem their dirty gbegiri mouth to lament, point fingers and preach against 'Igbo hate'.

Asswipes!

Go through my comment again and tell me who is the senseless one here? Did you see anywhere i insulted Igbos there? I was only trying to put that fool in his place with the questions i asked him about the name of the country on his credentials or the country he usually fills out on forms whenever he's filling forms since the fool said hw doesn't have anything to do with Nigeria and Nigerians.

Now, you foolishly tagging me in your senseless comment shows how much stupid and foolish you truly are. In fact, you're a Compound FOOL and a nincompoop. Useless dumb cretin..
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Dacliq01: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
waynejesus:
We don't even know where Nigeria is going to our own doctor self no dey enough for us..

Please anyone with Samsung 8 up for sale within lagos urgently
I have a clean s8+ for 100k.location in lagos ..you can chat me on whatsapp 08100863377
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by nervorum: 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
This newspaper piece is a mix of fact and misinformation.

The US State dept was only asking doctors who are already ecfmg-certified, who have not applied for or whose visas had been denied or delayed to apply/reapply for consideration, in view of the pandemic.
It does not mean they want healthcare professionals to just apply for visas to come over. It was for those persons who were already in the skilled-migration route.

The ban on Nigeria-origin migrant visas still stands. The visa issued to doctors who are already ecfmg-certified are in the non-immigrant category. That issued to US registered nurses are in the migrant (green card) category.

PS: Many have left before now. Too many. I see the immediate post-covid era opening more migrant doors for nurses and doctors, except Nigeria fixes the health sector as an emergency. And the public hold the govt responsible than blaming these heroes when they go on strike.
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by googi: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
In the first place, it is not only Igbo doctors that are exploring better opportunities outside the country, they should not take the brunt of the abuse here. Many Nigerians of every profession do.

It is very difficult to kill this USA invitation to doctors that are already on their path to temporary license on H visa as already clarified by State Dept. and Embassy. These visas are temporary as those of agriculture workers or computer engineers sponsored by employers.

They cannot leave for better jobs or stay over the time of visa unless they are renewed by the same or different employers.

Once your visa expires, you are on your own and have to fend for yourself and families anyway you can. So, many do odd jobs because they have become illegal and are paid anything or like their President, call immigration on them on a day before or the day they are due for payment.
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by yassinattah(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
As A Bonafide Israeli Man Of Igbo Descent, I Believe It Is Better To Travel Out Of This Worthless Contraption Called Nigeria Than To Continue To Suffer And Die In This Country. We Igbos Are Not Nigerians And Can Never Be Nigerians Till Thy Kingdom Kom

Perhaps you are right,but if you are going please carry along your brothers and sisters residing in equatorial guinea with you guys because they are trapped and Isolated and over 40,000 of them are indigenously from equatorial guinea.
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by frog12: 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
no be fake news be dis??
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by sulaak(m): 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:
angry

Same US issuing out bans to everyone including our hardworking professionals now posted on their embassy website for Nigeria Doctors to apply

Chinese gave Nigerians 15 highly trained Doctors for free, cargo Plane load of face mask, 50 ventilators, drugs, and reliefs packages, US and Trump extracted their people from Nigeria, banned Nigerians legitimate immigrant , almost ruined Airpeace's Allen Onyeama and now they want our Doctors, pouching and toasting them

What was US response during Africa and Nigeria's Ebola crisis? they refused giving us an experimental drug.. When Boko haram killed hundreds daily what did US do? they refuse weapon sales to Jonathan because we rejected Gay and Lesbianism.

PayPal and Ebay refused registering Hard working Nigerians, Now Alibaba and AliExpress from China registers us and many youth can now trade and do mini importation without being termed Yahoo, infact if not for chinko phones many wont access internet yet they want to use propaganda to make us reject 5G network

Now they are calling our Doctors to their early deaths, since their racist ones wont work, luring us back to deadly slavery

Chinese also provide Nigeria with inflated loans that Nigeria cannot afford, have the Chinese consider cancelling the debt..No, have the Chinese put the debt on hold...No.

The debt repayment will be painful
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by TemmyT002(m): 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
As in they want to go to a far less safer place?
I wish best of luck o.

1 Like

Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by waynejesus: 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dacliq01:
I have a clean s8+ for 100k.location in lagos ..you can chat me on whatsapp 08100863377

I need enugbe own
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Munzy14(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
donbachi:
Na like dis..play play play play,herbal medicine take get ground..small time native doctors go dey carry out surgery in nigeria...but GOD no go gree.

Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by colestephan86: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
humilitypays:
I earn NGN35,000 monthly and that's why I wish to relocate to US, can you help me please
How much do u think will be ok for you.
What did u sturdy and what did u graduate with?
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by luluman: 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
As A Bonafide Israeli Man Of Igbo Descent, I Believe It Is Better To Travel Out Of This Worthless Contraption Called Nigeria Than To Continue To Suffer And Die In This Country. We Igbos Are Not Nigerians And Can Never Be Nigerians Till Thy Kingdom Kom
See mumu. Does Israel recognize you?
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by juniorstar(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nigeria lacks visionary leaders. they only thinks of now and shortchanging posterity
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by dingbang(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
Any Nigerian doctor wanting to go to the u.s right now should have their brain checked!.
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by humilitypays(m): 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
colestephan86:

How much do u think will be ok for you.
What did u sturdy and what did u graduate with?
I studied pharmacy and I will be okay with 200k per month sir. I graduated with 2/1 (4.48 CGPA),help me sir cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

COVID-19: People Are Celebrating Birthdays, Having Fun In Quarantine(Photos) / What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.