Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Would You Give Consent? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Give Consent? (289 Views)

''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise / 'Rape & Beg': Elnathan John Addresses Sexual Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Give Consent? by gbami(m): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2020
When I started chasing girls, I was a horrible fellow, never treated ladies nicely especially for a long time... I'll dump them after sex, treat them badly, abuse them verbally, not physically ( Never hitten a female in my life)...To be honest, I was A horrible person...
Then I realized about 3yrs ago how horrible I was, how my daughter might end up dating someone like me...I got scared..I changed my ways for the better, I became a decent fellow...
So Guys,Before You maltreat any lady, ask yourself if you will allow your daughter to be maltreated in the name of love or relationship the way you maltreat others...
I know some people deserve to be maltreated, but I learnt to leave it for God...I learnt to keep quiet, I learnt to Walk away...
The question is... Would You Like Your Daughter To Date A Guy With Your Present Character And Attitude Towards women?...Yes Or No ( with reasons)?
Me...Yes, Before 3yrs ago...Hell No...
Re: Would You Give Consent? by donbachi(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2020
Yes..i will forever wish my daughters my kind of men with my present character...1000 times.

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Consent? by gbami(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2020
donbachi:
Yes..i will forever wish my daughters my kind of men with my present character...1000 times.
Present Character...Good...
Past Character?
Re: Would You Give Consent? by donbachi(m): 10:59am On Apr 12, 2020
gbami:
Present Character...Good... Past Character?
past and present.
Re: Would You Give Consent? by gbami(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2020
donbachi:
past and present.
Then...You Are A Good Guy all your life... That's Great
Re: Would You Give Consent? by donbachi(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2020
gbami:
Then...You Are A Good Guy all your life... That's Great
thank u.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.. / Must A Man Be The One To Provide Their Financial Needs? / The Dominant And The Submissive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.