Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Is Nairaland Really A Faceless Forum? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Nairaland Really A Faceless Forum? (737 Views)

I Can See One Of My Posts Here On Nairaland Really "Totori" Una Hehehe. / Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get / A Faceless Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nairaland Really A Faceless Forum? by Dyonne: 11:07am On Apr 12, 2020
The answer is no!

We have a habit of repeating catchphrases just because they sound clever or technical. Most dont even consider, they just repeat or put some kind of local variation on the thing.

Back to topic, I cringe whenever I see someone type "this is a faceless forum" (no its not). Usually this happens when two children are hurling insults at each other grin

A faceless forum by definition guarantees your anonymity.

Why it's not a Faceless Forum

On Nairaland, some of you are busy doking yourselves (or at least desperately trying to) leading to the nauseating boy vs girl threads everywhere.
Some people are making money here legitimately and otherwise.
Emails and phone numbers are exchanged and dropped here.
People upload their pics on their profile, some even put their pictures on threads.
There are nairaland parties.

Think about that the next time your fingers reach to type the words faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Really A Faceless Forum? by Ladylite: 11:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Dyonne:
The answer is no!

We have a habit of repeating catchphrases just because they sound clever or technical. Most dont even consider, they just repeat or put some kind of local variation on the thing.

Back to topic, I cringe whenever I see someone type "this is a faceless forum" (no its not). Usually this happens when two children are hurling insults at each other grin

A faceless forum by definition guarantees your anonymity.

Why it's not a Faceless Forum

On Nairaland, some of you are busy doking yourselves (or at least desperately trying to) leading to the nauseating boy vs girl threads everywhere.
Some people are making money here legitimately and otherwise.
Emails and phone numbers are exchanged and dropped here.
People upload their pics on their profile, some even put their pictures on threads.
There are nairaland parties.

Think about that the next time your fingers reach to type the words faceless forum.

You are a learner... Just pray you don't meet the real guys here. I know a moniker here who actually scammed nairalanders of almost 15million naira.

We went to the bank and they said the account number of the person was a mobile account, the phone number was an international number.

It is a faceless forum... Unless you are a novice then you expose yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Really A Faceless Forum? by Dyonne: 11:29am On Apr 12, 2020
Ladylite:

You are a learner... Just pray you don't meet the real guys here. I know a moniker here who actually scammed nairalanders of almost 15million naira.

We went to the bank and they said the account number of the person was a mobile account, the phone number was an international number.

It is a faceless forum... Unless you are a novice then you expose yourself.

It's not a faceless forum. I acknowledged that people are making money here legitimately and otherwise.

As long as it's possible to know people's identity here, it's not faceless.
Re: Is Nairaland Really A Faceless Forum? by Ladylite: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2020
Dyonne:

It's not a faceless forum. I acknowledged that people are making money here legitimately and otherwise.

As long as it's possible to know people's identity here, it's not faceless.

It is not possible to get their identity. Just pray not to encounter them
Re: Is Nairaland Really A Faceless Forum? by josen16322(m): 11:52am On Apr 12, 2020
too many jokers in nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Is Nairaland Really A Faceless Forum? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
josen16322:
too many jokers in nairaland grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Really A Faceless Forum? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nairaland can be any thing bloggers, youtubers, vloggers and scammers but something to pussie worshippers and rumour mongers
Re: Is Nairaland Really A Faceless Forum? by GeneralPula: 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Its just a Social Forum where you have access to Diff stuffs (Business, Dating and so on).. Just like Ebay in yankee.
If you wanna put ur face and details, nobody go commot am..

(1) (Reply)

So Guys How Do You Feel If Yur Girl Says She Is Single / Why Do Men Love “breast” More Than Their “brains” – Lady / Having S*x In A Car In Public Places, Not A Crime Nigeria Police Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.