Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get (989 Views)

Is Nairaland Really A Faceless Forum? / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by Stupidquestions: 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nairaland is a faceless forum, your identity can not be ascertained. A governor can be here with a funny moniker and chat like normal dude on Romance section. Unlike on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter where ur loved ones or friends can easily spot you, I DNT understand why people still come here to pretend....doesn't make sense to me. Hypocrity no dey tire una..gosh!
My post here is very explicit and honest cos I have nothing to hide, I can be myself, and nobody can judge me or know my true identity as I won't give it out.
So why do u still have the urge to form, pretend on a faceless forum where nothing is at stake. I need honest answer .thanks
Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by YahooSon(m): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
I no.dey pretend
I be bomber grin
Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by HRSweetness(f): 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
It's an opportunity to live your fantasies.

People have alter egos and a faceless forum gives the platform for the alter ego to live.

LOL. Why so angry? Please gist us the back story.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by Stupidquestions: 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
HRSweetness:
It's an opportunity to live your fantasies.

People have alter egos and a faceless forum gives the platform for the alter ego to live.

LOL. Why so angry? Please gist us the back story.
It's just the disgusting hypocrity I see on Nairaland. Just common... People take things too serious for being honest on a faceless forum...And sometimes u imagine if those people are truly pious as they claim on a Faceless forum...yet we dey claim holy, Nigeria is worst with evil and ritual killing everywhere
Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by HRSweetness(f): 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
Stupidquestions:

It's just the disgusting hypocrity I see on Nairaland. Just common... People take things too serious for being honest on a faceless forum...And sometimes u imagine if those people are truly pious as they claim on a Faceless forum...yet we dey claim holy, Nigeria is worst with evil and ritual killing everywhere

Ooooh, you're the one that posted about your dark fantasy. LOL. Now you mad cos you weren't applauded.

Don't you think it's quite hypocritical of you to expect people to embrace your opinions while you get offended by theirs?
Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by Stupidquestions: 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
HRSweetness:

Ooooh, you're the one that posted about your dark fantasy. LOL. Now you mad cos you weren't applauded.

Don't you think it's quite hypocritical of you to expect people to embrace your opinions while you get offended by theirs?
I wasn't looking for applause....it won't give me anything, same thing happen to others...I just come here to bare my mind and pass time..I use Reddit too, and people there are so free, when they talk about their secret and fantasy, replies are also polite and open-minded...but here... people go dey curse u..lol
Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by bigjackass: 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
YahooSon:
I no.dey pretend I be bomber grin Check my signature
how sure am I your won't scam me of my btc
Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by Cerebellum: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
OP's moniker is no different from his question

I'm not surprised undecided
Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by Stupidquestions: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
Cerebellum:
OP's moniker is no different from his question

I'm not surprised undecided
As per u can't read and understand...right?
Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by YahooSon(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
bigjackass:
how sure am I your won't scam me of my btc
The same way I'm not sure you know me too well grin
I might be new here but I will certainly not rip a local nah I do international
Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by HRSweetness(f): 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
Stupidquestions:

I wasn't looking for applause....it won't give me anything, same thing happen to others...I just come here to bare my mind and pass time..I use Reddit too, and people there are so free, when they talk about their secret and fantasy, replies are also polite and open-minded...but here... people go dey curse u..lol

Eeerrrm excuse me, this is a Nigerian owned forum run by Nigerians with 99 percent of its members of Nigerian descent and maybe 70 percent living in Nigeria.
Anger is a citizen of Nigeria so you are being hypocritical if you expect Nigerians not to be angry at you for no reason.

LOL

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by Tango123: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
HRSweetness:

Eeerrrm excuse me, this is a Nigerian owned forum run by Nigerians with 99 percent of its members of Nigerian descent and maybe 70 percent living in Nigeria.
Anger is a citizen of Nigeria so you are being hypocritical if you expect Nigerians not to be angry at you for no reason.

LOL

This gal u wont kill me

Anger a citizen of naija

Hahahah

But its true though. Nigerians have a lot of unspent unburnt and unprocessed anger. U wont know this unless u travel out and live in another culture. Gosh
Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by Cerebellum: 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
Stupidquestions:

As per u can't read and understand...right?

Your post is totally baseless
Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by Stupidquestions: 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
Cerebellum:

Your post is totally baseless
I think at this point, I'm justifed to really term you a daft, who can't sift idea and add intelligent opinion. The post expected some intelligent opinion, obviously not from a daft
Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by Stupidquestions: 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
HRSweetness:

LOL
Thanks for reminding me it's Nigerian to be stupidly angry for no cause.....
Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by Cerebellum: 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
Stupidquestions:

I think at this point, I'm justifed to really term you a daft, who can't sift idea and add intelligent opinion. The post expected some intelligent opinion, obviously not from a daft

Uhmm..now your manners are showing...Is this how you're in reality (in respect to your baseless post)?

Red-hot hypocrite!
Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by Tango123: 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Thanks for reminding me it's Nigerian to be stupidly angry for no cause.....

Hahahaha. Nigerians have uncountable reasons to be angry, but transfer it to innocent people.
Should i tell u the reasons? Bad roads, no power supply. High cost of food, poverty. Injustice. Herdsmen killing. Police brutality.

To survive a day in Nigeria is by luck

Unfortunately, instead of attendijg to our problems, we resort to superstitious beliefs, prayer, and transfering our anger to those who are innocent

Just step out of Nigeria and see the way others live. Even within Africa. Then u will realise that nigerians have collective post traumatic stress disorder, of the complex type.
Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by HRSweetness(f): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
Tango123:

This gal u wont kill me

Anger a citizen of naija

Hahahah

But its true though. Nigerians have a lot of unspent unburnt and unprocessed anger. U wont know this unless u travel out and live in another culture. Gosh

It's your last sentence for me, LOL.

The anger has become a way of life.
Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by Qatar2022: 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
HRSweetness:

Shut up my friend
Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by HRSweetness(f): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Qatar2022:

Shut up my friend

You're so rude! So primitive! This is the only way you know to seek attention! Hangry citizen. LOL.

Maybe if you learn some manners, I can help you achieve your dream of relocating to Qatar in 2022.
Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by ceede2: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
Stupidquestions!!! need honest answer
Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by Stupidquestions: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
ceede2:
Stupidquestions!!! need honest answer
yea
Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by siofra(f): 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Lol it's you that's taking them seriously na
Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by baralatie(m): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
HRSweetness:

grin
Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by Onyi22(f): 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
@op u r mad cheesy
Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by Stupidquestions: 7:48am On Jun 28, 2021
Onyi22:
@op u r mad cheesy
Kindly explain my madness....I don't understand this madness
Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2021
YahooSon:
I no.dey pretend
I be bomber grin
Check my signature
G Abeg give me update ooh, I never cashout for long�
Re: Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get by Feddie3(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
There is time for everything

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Who "Drank Dettol" While Performing In A Popular Challenge / Redpillers / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.